Chastity Dreams Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both fuck her as best they can, building speed and pressure steadily until Claire is shaking with each thrust from Tom who is pulling himself almost fully out before ramming back in hard. Becky is rubbing her clit with her fingers while staring at her husband, trying to make sure their timings are right, her other hand is pulling and pinching each of Claire's hard nipples, moving between the two and causing Claire to moan in a mixture of pain and ecstasy.

Claire starts jerking and shaking as orgasm after orgasm roll through her fat body before eventually her movements start to slow. Becky reaches her own orgasm on Claire's tongue at the same time as Tom starts to grunt, pushing his full length and holding still as he shoots his second load of the evening deep inside Claire's pussy.

When the three finally disentangled Claire is left with a face covered in Becky's pussy juices while Toms cum is slowly leaking from her well used pussy.

"Thank you" she says to the pair with a very satisfied smile on her messy face.

A short while later Claire arrives home in her taxi and makes her way into the house. She locks the door and climbs the stairs before discarding her clothes and entering their bedroom naked.

Her husband is awake and asks her if she had fun?

"Yes, it was fantastic, I did everything you asked me to" she lies down next to him and gives him a soft kiss to the lips.

He can smell the sex on her and tastes the flavour of pussy on her lips.

Claire moves her hand down to her pussy, dipping her fingers inside to coat them in a mixture of her juices and Tom's cum.

"It's really too late to unlock you, but I can cuddle you if you'd like and tell you what a naughty little slut I've been".

Before he can answer Claire has pushed two fingers against his lips and she holds them there while he eagerly licks the sticky mess from her fingertips.

"I love you" she says, "I can't wait for you to tell me what you'd like me to do next. But I think I need to get some pictures taken so I can show you what I did instead of just telling you".

He moans in lust as his wife cuddles her naked body against him and gently traces a fingernail around his caged cock and swollen balls.

Claire smiles to herself as she cups his balls in her hand and starts to squeeze, slowly increasing the pressure. "Or maybe I could bring them back here? We could have you dress up and you could bring us drinks? Maybe clean us up afterwards with your tongue?"

She feels him writhe in pleasure beneath her as she releases her grip, closes her eyes and cuddles him close as she drifts off to sleep.