Chastity Resort: a Pearl Necklace

Story Info
My wife allows friend's hubby spurt over her tits on beach.
3.1k words
4.08
9.6k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2023
Created 08/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Norway_1705
Norway_1705
188 Followers

Chastity Resort: a Pearl Necklace on sunset.

.

### Disclaimer. On a tiny island near Croatia, a resort has been built where monogamous couples can learn (both theory and practice) a few things about Gentle Femdom within a Male Chastity Cage Lifestyle.

Follow-up of my tale https://literotica.com/s/chastity-resort-a-gentle-turn

There are stories about Resorts or Islands of Forced Male Chastity, focusing on humiliation or sissification (or castration). By contrast, this Resort of mine is dedicated to conjugal love, trust, and fidelity. No Cuckolding or sex between males.

Among the ingredients, there will be forced chastity, caged cock, gentle femdom, and public exhibitionism. If these things do not appeal to you, it would be advisable to devote the time to read other, more intriguing tales.

This narrative has no reference to real-life facts or people. In this parallel universe, there are no sexually transmitted diseases.

English is not my native language, please forgive my mistakes.###.

.

Chastity Resort: a Pearl Necklace on sunset.

.

It was almost sunset time. Geena told me she wanted to go to the beach, to watch the sun paint the clouds purple and gold.

I was waiting for orders. But there were no different orders. I would follow her in my full uniform from that holiday at the resort: the metal cage and my wrists handcuffed behind my back. If she had needed anything, anything at all, I would have had to industriously accommodate her with handcuffed wrists.

Instead, she had worn very wide sunglasses, a wide-brimmed straw hat, and around her neck a silk scarf. A classic differentiation between clothed female and naked male. Moreover, I walked barefoot on the pathway sand, like the poor and the penitent in the Middle Ages; while she wore her half-heeled sandals cork sandals.

After a very short walk amidst the scent of myrtle and the shade of olive trees, Geena sat on the edge of a wooden bench, then spread her thighs and waved her finger at me.

She wanted me to eat her pussy while she watched the sunset on the sea.

I was already on my knees. For me, the only important thing in this World is my wife's pussy. The number and intensity of the orgasms I can give her. I don't care about the sun, the sea, or anything else.

Geena moaned and yelped. I knew that awareness played an important role. She was aroused also and above all by the fact that I was giving up cumming. And also because she didn't have to reciprocate or take care of me.

Maybe Geena was a bit too loud in her... vocalizations. Maybe we were too close to the beach bar. Maybe Pamela, my wife's friend, was very close. I don't know: also because my head was between Geena's thighs, and my eyes and ears were very distracted.

I realized that Pamela was coming: I recognized the voice, which greeted Geena.

I looked up and saw that on the beach, very shyly, was Pamela with her husband Pedro, also caged, but with his wrists free as he walked with the grace of a trained dancer.

My wife pushed my head away with a soft nod of her forehead. I was still caged and cuffed, my face a short distance from her smelling pussy.

With much hesitation, Pamela turned only to my wife, apologizing for interrupting her. To me, however, she didn't even say hello.

Pamela wanted to ask Geena something very urgent, but she seemed very embarrassed. Pam asked my wife if she didn't mind her husband, Pedro, masturbating.

"You see, dear, behind those bushes I had promised to release him from the cage just for a short session of tease, edge, and denial. And probably, if we were alone, he would have resisted. But hearing your moans got him more aroused than he should have been, and he begged me to make him come... And I feel guilty about how I yelled at him after the night party (you remember, Pedro is a foot fetishist: or more precisely, of female toes.).

And... this is an embarrassing thing for me to ask, but would you two mind if Pedro jerked off while watching you, and then cum on you?

It's a fantasy of mine, is for him to make a pearl necklace around another woman's neck, because then I could watch his eyes and expression as I force him to lick it all off and swallow.

Answer me negatively, I know you are a strictly monogamous couple and so are we: but if you, dear, would be so kind as to accept a pearl necklace, you would give me great joy."

My wife held my hand, to check if I agreed and if I didn't have some safeword to use to interrupt her as she answered.

She spoke very slowly because she wanted to allow me time to intervene if I had objections.

"Pamela, dear, you don't have to address both of us but only me, because decisions on the sexual activities of this couple of ours are made by me alone. [I waited to hear if my hand had signaled any doubt, trembling. But I was calm and confident in his decisions].

Pedro was very gallant in dancing with me last night and I have a lot of respect for him. I am sure he also has a lot of respect for me, as a woman and as a friend.

Therefore, my answer is yes! [she waited for my nod and then continued, while Pamela exulted].

Yes, but with only two conditions. No sperm in my mouth: I provide only my chest and neck.

And no sperm on my husband, because that is something I will not tolerate. Please, Pamela, could you embrace Ludo from behind, rubbing your nipples against his back? Then I would be sure that he would feel coaxed and wrapped in a warm embrace.

Besides, if you embrace him, your faces will be close together and he will be forced by you to watch Pedro cum on my neck... OMG, just the thought makes me soaked..."

Gloating with joy, Pamela took the key from around her neck and unlocked the lock from Pedro's cage. Then, she moved behind me and helped me up on my knees.

That way, my fingers were on the wet sand, far away from Pam's pussy.

Pedro's wife hugged me tightly, pressing my nipples against the skin of my back and forcing me to watch from a close distance what her husband was doing.

My wife was wearing sunglasses but had removed her scarf and hat, and was shamelessly displaying her spread pussy, with her labia swollen and dripping with vaginal juices.

Standing in front of my wife, wide-legged, Pedro was masturbating slowly, to enjoy this moment as long as possible.

My wife was only encouraging him with her eyes.

If I had been standing in front of her, she would have stuck out her tongue and moved her lips to encourage me to cum, but since she wanted to keep her lips sealed with Pedro, she only encouraged him by batting her eyelashes flirtatiously.

Pedro began to moan louder and louder, and his hand was sliding faster and faster.

Pamela barked at him, "Cum now, Pedro! Cum now! I want to see a nice pearl necklace!"

At those words, Pedro lost control and ejaculated a huge load in three distinct streams. Moving with agility, he managed to draw a semicircle of big drops of cum with the three jets, while with his eyes he stared at his wife's smug gaze.

Nobody looked at me. Nobody asked me if I gave permission.

Then Pamela ordered him: "Clean all the mess you have made".

Pedro was about to start, but Pamela stopped him, just an instant before we said the safeword, both me and my wife.

Pamela had noticed a nervous gesture of tension on my wife's part and knew immediately what the problem was.

"Stop, Pedro! Freeze still."

With a quick gesture, Pamela slipped off her bikini bottoms and stood naked. She took the laces of the small swimsuit and with those, symbolically tied her wrists behind Pedro's back. He probably could have freed himself (he was as agile as a dancer and as strong as a bull) but he had already been chastised for yesterday evening and probably knew he couldn't risk it.

My wife breathed a sigh of relief. Being licked by a man, hands-free, aroused by weeks or maybe months of chastity cage, was too dangerous a situation: we called each other friends, but we had only known each other for a few hours.

Pamela had guessed this motion of discomfort (perhaps she had the same fear) and without us resorting to a safeword, she solved everything with a pair of laces. Sometimes the simplest solutions are the most effective.

Meanwhile, the 'pearls' that made up the 'necklace' had changed. Some had remained intact, solidified as small spheres. Others, however, had slipped, downwards, towards my wife's navel.

With his wrists still tied behind him, Pedro devoutly bent down and cleaned my wife's chest and neck with his tongue.

I kept telling myself that skin is only skin, while he continued to feast eating his own sperm on my wife's body.

Pedro moved with the elasticity of a dancer. Without ever oppressing my wife with the weight of a male body, he licked and sucked everywhere, never losing eye contact with Pamela. Very slowly Pedro licked all over my wife's neck, staring into Pamela's eyes.

I watched the scene mesmerized.

Then Pedro devoted himself to the drops remaining on her nipples. I saw the areolas twitch with excitement. Geena had only accepted to do a favor for a friend, but her body was there, and felt the licks: small stifled moans gushed from Geena's throat.

I was also very aroused. And when Pedro's tongue licked the big drop of sperm that had landed on the sweet hollow of her navel, a short distance from her pussy... my cock struggled between the bars of the cage, and the knob had turned purple.

Pamela kept thanking my wife. She didn't speak to Pedro but only to her, as if he were an object or a little pet who didn't understand the words but only the tone of her voice. "Thank you, darling, you have given me enormous joy, I had never seen my husband up close licking his own cum mess, thank you, it is a fantastic sight, a memory that will remain with me forever."

Pedro continued to lick my wife's skin, even when he had cleaned everything up by then because his wife had not yet ordered him to stop.

Only when it seemed to Pamela that he had suffered enough, with his cock struggling in the cage while he lingered long enough to kiss and suck my wife's neck, did Pamela order him to stop. No toes for Pedro, today!

"Stop, Pedro. Get up and walk me home, I need you to run a... small errand for me, with the windows closed." She smirked.

Then he thanked my wife again. Pamela ignored me completely: she didn't thank me, didn't say hello, nothing. As if I didn't even exist.

###

After Pamela left, followed like a puppy by Pedro, my wife smiled at me. "Did you like what you saw, my love?"

"I liked very much that you helped those people to be happy: that yes. But I was very jealous of Pedro as he kissed the skin of your neck, and almost mad with jealousy when he licked one of your nipples."

"But that was just to clean his cum!"

"Yes, I know, it was a kind of tease: you wanted to turn me on and you succeeded."

"Exactly. But I'm against cuckolding, and I swear it will never happen. I know on the websites they consider it almost a forced phase, but in my opinion, Gentle Femdom also means I'll stay faithful to you."

"What if a girl asks you to masturbate her husband, for tease?"

"I don't know. I've never thought about it. I only swear to you that no one will penetrate my mouth, my rosebud, or my pussy, with his penis. If a girl asked me to kiss her to torture her husband, I would kiss her. If a girl asked me to caress her chained husband's cage, with my fingers or toes, I would probably do it (provided you were present!). Would you consider it 'cheating' if I help a wife torture her caged husband?"

"No, I guess... I guess not."

"And if I kissed a woman, for tease, and if I licked a woman's breasts in front of her caged husband, would you call that 'cheating' perhaps?"

"No, I would call it more like acting a part, putting on a script. Role-playing without consequences."

"There. I only love you, I am only in love with you, and that is my monogamy. If a girl asked me to whip her husband, I would whip him, and I don't think it would be against my fidelity. I mean, if an executioner tortures prisoners, it's not like he's cheating on his wife, is it? If a policeman handcuffs prisoners, he's not cheating on his wife, right? So, I believe that if a wife instructed me to handcuff her husband, I could do it. If to punish him, the wife asked me to whip him, I believe I could do it. If he asked me to show him my naked nipples, to make him gasp in the cage, what would be wrong with that, I have been sunbathing topless for years and dozens of strangers have seen my nipples. If his wife asked me to allow her slave, to lick my nipples, it would only be to torture his cock, and I think I would have to do that. Would you feel cheated by me?"

"No, my love, no."

"My pussy remains only for you. But I sincerely believe that I could lend my tits to a wife who wants to turn her husband on. What if the woman asks me to fondle his balls? My hand, unintentionally, has already bumped cocks and balls of unknown men on the underground, what would be wrong with that? I think I could help a keyholder torture her husband. And if she asked me (she, eh! Not him!)... If she asked me to kiss him on the cheek, shouldn't I do it? And if my lips touched his cheek, why couldn't they touch his neck, chest, and male nipples? Many men get so excited if a woman licks their flat male nipples: you know that."

That image was so intense in my mind that my mouth twisted into a grimace, a mixture of pleasure and pain.

She continued. "I would feel like a nurse caring for a sick person, on behalf of a wife who temporarily does not have the opportunity because she is tired or because she is busy with something else. What if she asked me to arouse the caged cock with the warm breath of my mouth? No touching, just breath. I assume that, due to the temperature variation in the air, his knob would turn purple, swelling unnecessarily under the narrow metal bars. His wife might suggest that I give him an extra level of tease, and give him just a little stroke with my tongue: the contact with my flesh, warm and moist, would excite him to the point of almost exploding.

What is a single tongue-lash? It is a pink apostrophe, between the words "It's teasing, man!" ha, ha!"

I laughed along with Geena, serenely.

Then my eyes slid to her navel, and I remembered the image: completely covered by another man's milky sperm.

In the cage, my cock shuddered, pushed against the air by excitement.

My wife leaned close to me, to whisper in my ear:

"Do you know that from the beach bar they can see us?"

"Mm"

"And do you know they can hear you grunting and gnashing your teeth?"

"Go on."

"I won't hide from you that Pamela's game turned me on. That Pedro has a very delicate tongue! You are more skilled, but he is... different. And I was so excited as I watched you, how you resisted heroically, with Pamera's nipples planted in the skin of your back!"

As she said these things, she touched her pussy with her fingers and stroked her nipples, lying on her back.

"I know you don't mind if I masturbate here on the beach, where everyone can see us..."

"Ahem"

"And the most delicious thing is knowing that you're lying here next to me and that you can't cum... no you can jerk off, you can't orgasm unless I give my explicit consent."

"Don't give it. I just want to watch you orgasm."

"Ah! Yes, oh yes! OMG! It feels so good to know I don't have to reciprocate! It's so... relaxing!"

I felt the cold on my skin. The sun had set. A chill ran through my skin. Strange how the temperature could drop, just because the sun disappeared behind the horizon.

My wife noticed that I was shivering and whispered:

"Come here and warm yourself..."

I crawled towards the inviting pussy. She spread her legs to welcome me. With her fingers in my hair, she guided my head onto her pussy. Then she closed her legs around my back to warm me.

I forgot the cold and the sun. I forgot everything and thought only about licking, sucking, and eating my Keyholder's pussy.

Geena cried out her pleasure while I grunted.

After orgasm, she remained with her legs locked around my neck.

From the bar, long cheers came.

"Bravo! Yay! You go girl!"

Perhaps Pamela, before going to the bungalow, had passed by the bar and waved to the crowd not to miss this spectacle.

I couldn't do a bow: I was kneeling and headlocked.

Geena couldn't do a curtsy: her knees were around my neck.

She removed her hat and waved it as a greeting to the polite audience, eliciting more applause.

.

### Disclaimer.

Follow-up of my tale https://literotica.com/s/chastity-resort-a-gentle-turn

There are stories about Resorts or Islands of Forced Male Chastity, focusing on humiliation or sissification (or castration). By contrast, this Resort of mine is dedicated to conjugal love, trust, and fidelity. No Cuckolding or sex between males. Among the ingredients, there will be forced chastity, caged cock, gentle femdom, and public exhibitionism. If these things do not appeal to you, it would be advisable to devote the time to read other, more intriguing tales.

This narrative has no reference to real-life facts or people. In this parallel universe, there are no sexually transmitted diseases.

English is not my native language, please forgive my mistakes.###.

Norway_1705
Norway_1705
188 Followers