All Comments on 'Chattiest Amateur Train Companion'

by NathanSettle

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 2 years ago

Congratulations on what looks like your first story. It had some very nice banter appropriate to the title and some hot action as things became heated. There were a few typos and such that could be cleaned up but it was a nice effort overall. 4.5*, rounded up.

Davester37Davester37about 2 years ago

What a fun first story! I enjoyed the story and the nice hot sex scene. I’d enjoy some plot and some more character development, but some times a quickie is great! A few typos did creep in there, and a bit more editing would have cleaned it up a bit. I think you’ve left the door open for some more if you want to continue, but you don’t need to do that. I’m also going to round up the 4 1/2 stars.

Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the humor. Great story!

NathanSettleNathanSettleabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for the feedback! I did a minor re-write and hopefully cleaned up the typos, edited some redundant language, and added some tags. I guess it takes a few days for edits to be approved. Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent little story. Great dialogue which sounded like it was really your characters saying it (rare on here particularly for a first story). Sex scene was good too, though nicely didn’t dominate the whole tale. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please. Fun and funny

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous