All Comments on 'Chattiest Amateur Train Companion'

by NathanSettle

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 2 years ago

Congratulations on what looks like your first story. It had some very nice banter appropriate to the title and some hot action as things became heated. There were a few typos and such that could be cleaned up but it was a nice effort overall. 4.5*, rounded up.

Davester37Davester37almost 2 years ago

What a fun first story! I enjoyed the story and the nice hot sex scene. I’d enjoy some plot and some more character development, but some times a quickie is great! A few typos did creep in there, and a bit more editing would have cleaned it up a bit. I think you’ve left the door open for some more if you want to continue, but you don’t need to do that. I’m also going to round up the 4 1/2 stars.

Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the humor. Great story!

NathanSettleNathanSettlealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for the feedback! I did a minor re-write and hopefully cleaned up the typos, edited some redundant language, and added some tags. I guess it takes a few days for edits to be approved. Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent little story. Great dialogue which sounded like it was really your characters saying it (rare on here particularly for a first story). Sex scene was good too, though nicely didn’t dominate the whole tale. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

More please. Fun and funny

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous