Chattiest Amateur Train Companion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand that I'm going to watch you until I cum," he said quietly, with a tremor in his voice.

"Good boy," she said, staring up at him. "Hello Brad, it's lovely to meet you," she whispered and Nathan stared to laugh. It ended on a gasp.

Her eyes were wide and looking up at him as she licked down and then up his cock, one hand gently rubbing his balls.

When her tongue reached the top, she opened her mouth and slid it in. Slowly up and down, she kept her eyes locked on his as her lips and tongue pressed against his shaft. Then she began to move, quickly, with her free hand she followed her mouth, stroking as she sucked.

"Ohhh shit. Wow. Fuck!" he moaned, keeping his eyes locked on hers, his hands on her head now as she began to bob more quickly. She could feel him tensing. His hips stared to move. He fucked her mouth. His grip became painful in her hair.

She pulled her mouth away from his glistening dick, still stroking him with her hand.

"Nathan," she said, "I want you to cum. And I want you to cum in my mouth. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes! Ohhh fuck yes!" He yelled as she moved quickly, her eyes wide, her mouth and hand sliding up and down him.

His hips stared to buck.

"Ohh! Ohh My GOD! Samantha! I'm about to cum! I'm GONNA CUM. I'm gonna cum in your mouth!"

Samantha sucked hard, watching his face tighten.

"I'M CUMMING!" He yelled as she felt the hot spurts hit the back of her throat and his hips thrust hard against her.

His cock quivered in her mouth as she kept sucking. His whole body convulsed and then relaxed as she swallowed the last of his cum and pulled her mouth from him.

He was laughing and staring at the ceiling when she slid up next to him, facing him and throwing a leg over his hip.

He kissed her deeply.

"When is your holiday over?" She asked.

"I head back the day after tomorrow."

"Well that's something, I suppose," she said, running her fingers tenderly through his hair.

"What is?" He asked.

"We have 2 days and a bottle of champagne if we ever get round to drinking it," she said with a laugh. "And I still need to show you the rest of my flat, you've only just seen the entryway."

12