Chatting Leads to Fucking & BDSM Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She: Give me some time, I will let you know soon. Thanks and bye for now.

Me: Okay, Bye take care, honey.

On Friday, while we were engrossed in conversation, she expressed her curiosity in meeting me and inquired about the potential risks. I reassured her that it would be completely safe and suggested meeting in a public place for our initial encounter. Eventually, she decided to take the leap and agreed to meet me. She was convinced to meet up for a coffee. She mentioned that if we both felt at ease after the meeting, we could progress further and potentially plan for a more substantial meeting or real encounters in the following week.

She also requested that I refrain from following her or taking any photographs. I assured her that she could trust me. We then decided to meet on Saturday at 12.30 pm in a mall on Vimannagar Road.

Until now, we haven't exchanged our actual names or face pictures, but we've seen each other's unclothed bodies without revealing our faces. It felt like a blind date, and I was genuinely excited to meet her and demonstrate the true essence of intimacy.

Finally, Saturday came. I messaged her at 11 am to check if she was coming or not

Me: hello, good morning

She good morning

Me: eagerly waiting to see you today

She -- Me too dear, hope it goes fine

Me: don't worry dear, we are meeting in the Public area, If you don't like me you can leave anytime

She- yes and what if I like you?

Me- then let's take our friendship to the next level and make it turn in a relationship

She- Okay let's see after the meeting, I will message you when I reach the place. Meet me at 12.30 pm in the coffee shop on the ground floor in Phoenix mall.

Me -- can I get your number?

She -- No I will give any other details only after meeting you.

Me -- ok but how will I recognise you

She -- I'll be wearing a yellow top and blue jeans. You can also send me a message on the app.

Me -- ok I will wear a white T-shirt with blue jeans.

She -- ok, come fast, see you soon.

Me -- sure, will be there sharp at 12.30, bye

I dreamt of meeting her and in excitement, I masturbated before I left home. Then I hurried to the mall and went inside the Starbucks. There was a lady in a yellow top sitting by herself at the corner table. She was working on her mobile phone. I walked up to her and said, 'Excuse me.'

She looked up to greet me but looking at me she was shocked. Even I remembered her, she was my Mom's Yoga teacher, Her name was Gunjan. She taught yoga to my Mom 2 years ago and knew me well because I used to drop and pick Mom daily. Gunjan has 2 daughters, 10-12 years old but still she looked amazing. Her figure must be around 38-28-38. She was fair and her height was approximately 5.5". Though she must be 35 years of age, her figure was firm and her skin was glowing. She was not only youthful-looking but was indeed beautiful and could make any man get wild for her.

Oh my God, Jitu!!! what are you doing here? She asked.

I couldn't utter a word for a minute.

We both were embarrassed as both knew what was happening and why we were her... Her eyes were already filled and she was about to cry. Maybe she felt ashamed of herself as I knew her identity.

After taking a deep breath I asked her if can I sit and discuss.

She just nodded and then we both sat down, Just to calm her I said,

Gunjan Mam, please relax, your secret is safe with me. please trust me.

She started crying and said, what I wanted not to happen itself is happening I tried a lot to keep it secret and not reveal my identity, but I ended up with you.

I gave her a tissue and asked her to relax and not panic. I promised her I won't reveal her dirty side to anyone else.

She looked into my eyes and asked 'Are you sure'

I nodded. Yes Mam.

She wiped her tears and said, See this is my first time to meet someone else. I am ashamed of doing such things but chatting with you made me crazy and thus I got carried away to meet you.

I gave her a glass of water and comforted her, saying, "Mam, please don't stress yourself. We all have our wants and needs that we have to satisfy somehow. Since we've known each other for a while, we can trust each other without any hesitation. Besides, coming from respectable families, the chances of our secrets getting out or being used against us are pretty slim. Instead, we can count on each other to fulfill our intimate desires whenever we want and keep them between us. I trust you completely, even more than I would trust a stranger in this situation."

She drank water and kept on thinking about something. Suddenly she breaks her silence and asks me.

She: what to do now?

Me -- Now that we have both discovered our true identities, there is no other choice but to place our trust in each other. The decision to move forward or halt lies entirely in your hands.

She -- Earlier, I considered you as a stranger and contemplated keeping my true identity and phone number hidden, just to have a one-time encounter without spoiling my family life. I never anticipated that the stranger could be someone familiar. However, now that we are acquainted, I find myself unable to make a decision.

Me -- Alright, ma'am, I won't pressure you into anything. The decision is entirely up to you. (As we conversed, I couldn't help myself looking at her stunning figure and admiring her attractive features)

Gunjan Mam looked at me and kept silent. She saw me staring and exploring her body but didn't say anything Instead, she shifted her focus downwards and discreetly adjusted her top.

I quickly apologized and expressed my sincere regret to her. I then stood up and mentioned that I should probably leave, It seems like you're not really comfortable with me now.

No need to apologize. Please take a seat. I understand that we both came here intending to get to know each other better and explore our sexual fantasies," she mentioned.

"You are so incredibly beautiful. I just couldn't help getting turned on, looking at you." I said in response

She gave a small smile and kept thinking for a few minutes and looking into my eyes said, "Okay let us take it ahead"

Me -- are you serious Mam? You know what you are saying right?

Gunjan -- Are there any options to consider? To be honest, our steamy conversation has left me feeling extremely turned on and excited to get closer to the person I've been chatting with. Despite my efforts to hold back since we're acquainted and familiar with each other, I'm worried that I might lose control and end up getting involved in sexual encounters with someone else soon, which could damage my reputation or spoil my life.

Me: Yeah, that's right. And now that we're aware of our sexual desires and knowingly or unknowingly we both have already seen each other naked in Photos, things won't be the same between us as they used to be. earlier.

Gunjan: Yes, we must have trust in each other and keep everything between us a secret. I know you'll desire me from now on, even if I don't explicitly permit you to be intimate with me. So let us proceed with our discreet private relationship and fulfill our desires and cravings

Me: Yes, ma'am, that's the correct and perfect decision and the only available solution.

Gunjan: Please stop calling me Mam, Call me Gunjan from now onwards

Me: As you say, Gunjan. Hope you are comfortable taking our relationship ahead and exploring the wild side with me.

Gunjan: Yes dear, But please promise you won't share this with anyone else and please make sure don't share my naked pics with anyone ever.

Me: Yes dear, Trust me on it.

Gunjan: Thanks honey.

Me: Welcome dear, By the way, what will you have, Coffee or would you like to have lunch somewhere else?

Gunjan: Let's go somewhere outside to some other restaurant where it's less crowded and discuss the things ahead.

We departed from Starbucks and proceeded toward the parking area together. At first, I walked alongside her, but as we approached the elevator, the crowd drew us closer to each other. Upon exiting the elevator, I noticed that Gunjan was holding my hand in hers. Subsequently, we entered my car and I drove us to a nearby restaurant. While driving, I attempted to place my left hand on her thighs, but she didn't seem to have any objections. After a brief 5-minute drive, we arrived at the restaurant and chose a corner table before placing our order.

Gunjan: I seriously can't believe, what is happening in my life.

Me: It is okay dear, whatever happens happens for a good reason

Gunjan: True

In the meantime, our food was served and as we enjoyed our lunch, we talked about our next steps.

Me: So tell me when do you wish to explore the real adventure

Gunjan: My In-laws have currently gone to the village and will return on Wednesday. Both my husband and daughters leave for work and school respectively around 9.30 in the morning. So I have the entire day to myself from 10 am to 4.30 pm until coming Wednesday.

Me: Well even mom goes to her bank at around 9.30 but I have my share market work till 3.30 pm from Monday to Friday.

Gunjan: Oh so we will just get 1.3 hours to fulfill our fantasies.

Me: No dear, You can come to my place. I will manage my work simultaneously

Gunjan: Are you sure?

Me: Yes I have a setup at home so I don't need to be in front of the Computer all the time. I will manage it.

Gunjan: Okay then I will come to your place on Monday by 10.30

Me: Done

We finished our lunch and left. I dropped her near her residence, I was expecting her to hug or kiss me while leaving but she didn't do anything like that and we just shook our hands and did a normal goodbye.

Later in the evening and on Sunday afternoon we engaged in conversations, including intimate exchanges through chat. I engaged in a few unconventional and BDSM activities with her, which she found enjoyable and expressed interest in trying. I politely asked her to send me explicit photos of herself, including her face, and she willingly complied without much hesitation. It became evident to me that she was eagerly anticipating a physical encounter with me.

During our discussions, she expressed her desire for a more aggressive and adventurous sexual experience, emphasizing her inclination toward exploring her wild side. However, she made it clear that she did not wish to be harmed or left with any visible marks on her body.

I told her that I would treat her as a queen, I would be the king, and you must obey my commands if you want to satisfy yourself and satisfy your desires. But if you do not obey me or my commands, I will treat you as my slave, and I will punish you as a king.

I've dedicated a significant amount of time to writing this story, my friends. If you'd like to continue reading the next part, I would greatly appreciate your valuable and positive feedback here.

12