All Comments on 'Chav Sex Ch. 05'

by Septimius_Severus

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I found the story "choppy" whereby the breaks in time seemed harsh and lacked transition to the next part of the story. Also I found the story to be of a manual of retelling of the experience and did not recreate the experience for the reader. Finally not all readers, especially those outside of the UK, do not understand the term "Chav." "Chav" I believe is analogous to the American term "white trailer trash." Personally I would have rather read a story that accounted for the variation in terminology and took in consideration the variation is word usage.

Septimius_SeverusSeptimius_Severusover 13 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback. Good to understand what readers think.

Regarding the word "Chav", I made a concious decision to keep the dialogue and language very British, and typical of the Chav lifestyle - at the risk of alienating some readers. Cognisant that not all readers would understand it, I did give a detailed set of definitions at the beginning of Chapter One.

Mag58Mag58about 13 years ago
Amazing tale

I'm loving this series - I love English/British stories and the correct use of our language - so CHAV it is and it works for me.

waginatorwaginatorover 11 years ago
wow brits write the kinkiest stories

I suppose its because there are so many bdsm stories in Lit that there are hardly any comments on this story. This chapter is a bit inventive and unusal, bdsm and incest. Interesting how the narrator is a dom and gets taught a thing or two by the patriach of the family. I think most of my fav writer are connected to England. Truth and love, ynhumiliator and ladyjane, among others. Even when other authors dont say theyre english, I know when I see words like wank, snogging, knickers, etc. Authors from the UK sure are kinky.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeptimius_Severus@Septimius_Severus
31 Followers
I am a married man with a mistress. It would be fair to say that I am addicted to sex and female companionship. I like to read and write about sex. Which is why, I guess, I am here.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Chav Sex Ch. 04 Previous Part
Chav Sex Series Info