Cheaters Night Out 04

Story Info
Melody is shared for the first time.
18.4k words
3.94
9.7k
12

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 06/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buster2U
Buster2U
463 Followers

Warning - Cuck Story// Warning - Cuck Story// Warning - Cuck Story

Please do NOT read my cuck story if this is going to

TRIGGER YOU!

=============================================================

Notes from the Writer: This is a "stand-alone" story. However, to help more quickly get to know our main characters, Gilford and Melody, I included some edited portions of the early parts of the previous chapter.

Thanks, Buster2U enjoy.

==============================================================

The Introductory paragraphs from Cheaters Night Out #3

Gilford Jones is my name. Melody Waters and I grew up together ever since her family moved in next door to my family when we were very young children.

We did everything together while growing up and became the best of friends. We played "tea party", "Tic Tac Toe", "Mud Pies" and "Jacks". We played my favorites "Jump Rope" and "Hop Scotch". Then later, as young teenagers, when we went to parties together, we played "Spin the Bottle" a few times.

Of course, we were always very close, and always expected to get married when we grew up. We promised our love for each other after our first kiss in kindergarten.

Then, for a while, we didn't hang together when Melody had cooties in third grade. Turns out we had a pandemic of cooties and nearly every girl had them in third grade. Fortunately, Melody got over them at the end of the school year, so we were able to hang out again during the summer.

But growing up, we were still always together, even later in High School, and we went to all the games and dances together. Our shyness and fear eventually were overcome by our hormones and so we learned how to "make out" as teenagers, just NO Sex until we were 18.

I played football in high school all 4 years. I preferred the linebacker position on defense because I loved to tackle. Buster and I formed the "Iron Wall" Defense for our school, together we were credited for winning many games by stopping our opponents from scoring. Buster and I even became the best of friends.

Melody was always very pretty. Her breasts started growing as a Freshman in high school and didn't stop until they became exceptionally large. That plus her being very pretty, caused Melody to be noticed by all the guys, in high school.

Beginning when we were just a freshman, the older boys would ask her out, even with me standing right there, holding her hand, and giving them the evil eye. I was very glad that Melody never dated any other guys.

Melody and her best friend Megan, both looked so much like twins, and both strongly resembled Melissa Rauch, aka Bernadette, from The Big Bang Theory. The most noticeable difference was our gals both have much larger breasts than Melissa Rauch.

We finally grew up, got careers, got married and then we went to Hawaii for our Honeymoon. I was so proud of my Melody, as I noticed other men admire my new bride prancing around in her tiny bikini. Melody loved showing off her big beautiful breasts that would always catch a man's attention.

Now our anniversary is approaching and we plan to go to Jamaica to celebrate. It promises to be an exciting adventure. Whatever naughty stuff Melody gets up to, we will be leaving together to return home afterward, so I am not concerned about anything naughty that Melody might get up to.

I have always been a big guy at 6'3" after my big growth spurt starting in my Freshman year. Lifting weights helped turn me into the full package. Tall, buff, good-looking, and athletic so all the girls seemed to always flirt with me.

=================================================================

Jamaica...

Our plane lands, and we take the shuttle to our Resort. We check-in, then rush to our suite, quickly get changed into our swimsuits, and prepare to head for the beach just outside.

Melody has spent a lot of time and effort seeking the perfect Bikini, for her perfect body, for this trip. She hasn't even shown it to me yet, so I can't wait to finally see what she looks like, with it on. I am waiting for the big reveal when she comes out of the bathroom shortly.

"Ready Gilford?" Melody coos from the bathroom.

"Drum roll, 'da da da da da da da da' Come on out, I can't wait to see how you look!" I said.

"What do you think, Gilford?" Melody purrs, as she quickly comes out of the bathroom and does a spin for me.

"WOW! It couldn't be much hotter!" I exclaimed. The top is so small, it doesn't fully cover your large areolas and the string in the back doesn't cover your ass at all. It is almost like you are naked!

"That is exactly the look I was hoping for!" coos Melody.

On top of that, Melody has worked hard at the gym to tune up and maintain her figure to get it perfect for this trip. The funny thing about short busty women is that the way clothes hang on their short bodies, they always appear overweight unless they are mostly naked, I realized

"I might be going topless on the beach later, Gilford, I hope that doesn't bother you. You won't get jealous, will you? I don't want you to get all pissed off at me or any men I talk to. So please, don't be surprised if a bunch of the Black Jamaican Men come up to flirt with me." Melody smiles.

"That might be fun to watch." I grinned.

"If it makes you more comfortable, I will wear a towel over my Bikini until we get out of the Hotel. OK?" Melody coos.

"I guess that will be OK, Mel," I said.

"Just don't get upset or jealous, Sweetheart. Whatever, we do here on vacation, we still will be going home together, when we leave at the end of the week. We will spend the rest of our lives together but I would like to enjoy myself while we are here." Melody coos.

"Whatever you want, Sweetheart. Just remember that I am NOT your jailer, but I insist that I always know where you are, so that I can make sure you are always completely safe. Don't ever run off or disappear on me, while we are here. ok?" I asked.

"Of course Gil. I appreciate your concern for my security, especially after the Holloway, young lady, disappeared and was never found." Melody purrs.

"I am not concerned about you flirting with other men, as I completely trust you. But I would like you to always keep in mind that you, your heart, and your beautiful body, are my treasures and your welfare is my responsibility." I said.

"That is nice to hear Gilford, you are my treasure as well." Melody coos,

Melody agrees, but I sincerely doubt that she understands the enormity of the true magnitude of what I am talking about.

Melody and I walk out the back door of the hotel directly onto the beach. Mel immediately takes her towel off revealing most of her beautiful and perfect body. She automatically thrusts her breasts out, sucks her tummy in, and pulls her lovely shoulders back for maximum sexy attractiveness.

Melody seems to love the attention that she gets from all the black Jamaican men, on the beach, as she struts her stuff, beside me, toward our first stop, the beach bar. Her new bikini, almost fully reveals her beautiful and perfectly shaped breasts to everyone. Her lovely breasts are 34DDDs.

Back home, I have occasionally seen Melody purposely walk kind of "stiff-legged" to make her breasts jiggle, more than usual. Mel usually only does that when she dresses up wearing a sheer white blouse, skirt, and high heels. But I've never seen her act more like she is 'on stage' than she is, right now.

I have never seen more beautiful breasts in my life, and I have checked out just about every porn site on the web. The only breasts that I have ever seen, that can compare, to Melody's breasts are "Valorie @ yourbustydoll" on Twitter. Valorie's breasts are very awesome.

Now that we are on the beach, our first stop is the beach bar before we even bother to look for a place to sit down. We both prefer Vodka and cranberry, less sweetness seems to reduce the hangovers because we always drink too much. So first order at the beach bar, to get extra large drinks.

We were welcomed at the beach bar as Melody began teasing the black Jamaican bartenders. First, she started with a slow shimmy, and then Mel slightly bounced on her toes. Finally, Mel grabbed a piece of ice, pulled out her tits, and rubbed ice on each nipple as everyone watched Melody's sexy show.

We eventually got our drinks, regardless of Melody's distractions. Mel's was 'on the house' and strong, mostly just Vodka, with a little juice of some kind. They promised her drinks would continue to be at no charge. if she returns to the bar, by herself, the bartender said.

We walk out on the beach, looking for the perfect place to make our spot. Then, Lo and behold, we find an unoccupied Shade Cabana. Perfect, we spread out our beach towels and made ourselves comfortable to enjoy our cold drinks.

Melody just lays back and starts smiling at every black man as they walk by. I tried to resist my call of nature, but couldn't 'hold it' anymore, I had to go. I explained quickly as I left to go take a whiz and that I would be right back as fast as I could.

"Mel, I got to go whiz, Honey. Be sure not to go anywhere, until I return. OK?" I asked

"Don't worry Sweetheart, I will be right here when you return." Melody smiles.

I take my time, I trust my Melody. Maybe, she might get laid while I'm gone, but at least she knows to stay there until I get back.

On my way back, I noticed Melody had company. She seems to have a tall slender Black Jamaican man, who is kneeling, next to her, rubbing suntan lotion on her beautiful back, as she lays on her front. I slow down to watch, but upon my return, smiling at him, I move my beach towel away from her so I'm not in his way.

He says "hello" to me but then quickly leaves us by ourselves. I guess he is very shy.

I was actually kind of disappointed. I was hoping to see him touch her, while I was closer, and maybe in even some more naughty places than just her back. What can I do, call him back because he hasn't fondled my wife enough yet? LOL

"Who was that guy, Mel?" I ask as I move my towel back to where it was, right next to my wife.

"Just another local black Jamaican that wants to fuck me." purrs Mel, with a naughty smile..

"Maybe next time, we'll be lucky and he won't run away when I return and sit down." I joked

"Ha, so you would like to see me fondled and fucked by one of these local horny Jamaican black men, huh Gilford?" Melody asks, with a sexy smile.

"I don't know. I have never even thought about you having sex with another man before. It sounds exciting and might be 'OK' if you are sure, that is really what you want to do, and just as long as you promise not to fall 'in love' or leave me." I said.

"OK, I was just curious why you weren't pissed off at that guy because I could tell that he was wanting to 'feel me up' but was just too shy. Didn't you see him trying to fondle my breasts? I was starting to enjoy his hands on my body." Melody purrs

"I didn't see much Melody, even though, I was focused on just watching you, walking back extra slowly. My eyes kind of 'fog' up when I start to get aroused." I laughed.

"I am sorry that you couldn't see so well, Gil. Next time I will wait until you get closer so that I can make sure that you can see everything as I am being fondled, felt up and seduced. Heck, I was trying to encourage that shy man, and was even lifting my body to make it easier for him to feel my breasts, if he tried to." Mel purrs

"Melody, do you realize that when you say naughty things like that, you make my balls ache with desire for you because those things 'turn me on' so very much?" I whispered.

"Really Gilford? Then you should know that his hands felt so good on me, that I was getting ready to turn over and take my top off. That way, he might go ahead and fondle my breasts, like I was hoping." Mel explains.

"Whoa! That would have been hot to see, Maybe, I should go take another whiz, so he might return and you can have some real fun with him." I suggested.

"But, if I had done that, we both would have gotten so horny, I probably would have let him fuck me right here on the beach. How would you have liked that, Gilford?" Melody coos

"I already had a woody from the little that I did see, while I was walking back. And I agree, that If you had turned over, and taken your top off, he probably would have fucked you right here on this crowded beach and I probably would have cum in my pants if I saw that!" I said.

"Really Gilford? That would have 'turned you on' to see a Big Black Man, put his Big Black hands on my sensitive white breasts? If he had done that, I doubt that I would have been able to refuse him my 'pussy', because his touching my breasts would have turned me on so much." Melody purrs.

"In that case, Mel, maybe you should go ahead and take your top off then, just to see what happens." I smile.

"Really Gilford? Are you sure? You know that I get so intensely 'turned-on' when my breasts are touched that I can't say 'NO'. And you want me to go ahead and remove my top? OK, I will, then! Just don't get pissed off at me if something happens. OK?" Melody coos.

"I promise, I won't get pissed off at you, whatever happens, Mel" I promised.

"You realize, that I could end up taking a big black cock deeply into my fertile pussy, which probably would stretch it out, and make my pussy too big for you to use anymore?" Melody purrs.

"Whoa, that would sure be a 'shame'," I said, with a smile, not believing that could happen.

"Yes, and I expect that a big black cock would probably make me cum so much and so powerfully that I would want a lot more of it, also. Like most of the married nurses on our floor keep telling me. Are you sure you won't get pissed off, Gil?" Melody purrs.

"No, I'm not worried, Mel. If you take your top off and you end up fucking one of our black Jamaican friends I'm sure it will be OK. As long as you don't stop loving me." I assure Melody.

"That is good to hear Gilford, I have been getting curious about why Black Cock was so great, after constantly hearing about it from most of the other nurses on our floor. If you don't mind, Honey, I might like to try some strange Big Black Cock, while we are here." coos Melody

"I don't mind Melody, so please relax. Enjoy your drink, and enjoy our vacation. I am sure everything will be OK, whatever naughty things that you do." I reassure her.

I have never thought about a black man touching Melody before. But then, I never knew that my wife worked with a bunch of horny married slut nurses that constantly talked about BBC so much, that they made my wife Mel, black cock curious either.

But now that I have seen a black man putting lotion on her back, I thought it was a pretty hot thing to see. For some reason, seeing the Jamaican man's black hands, touching my beautiful white wife, really aroused me, a lot. Now, I want to see more!

It also scared the Hell out of me!

Melody gives me a naughty smile, as she sits up, and reaches around behind herself to untie her bikini top to take it off. If she keeps turning me on like this, we may have to go back to our room to relieve some tension.

What a thrill it is, to see my sexy wife topless, completely revealing her very super sexually responsive, and so very perfect big beautiful bare breasts to every man on the beach. Immediately I start getting even harder wood as my imagination runs wild.

"Let me have your top Mel. I will put it in the Bag so we don't forget it," I said.

Then I opened up our beach bag and got out my smokes. Mel smiles as she tosses her top over to me, making her breasts jiggle. She doesn't realize that now, there is no way that she can cover her breasts if she changes her mind and gets shy.

What if she does get some black cock here, and she loves it so much that she wants more later at home? What if their black cocks are way bigger than mine? I wonder if I am inviting disaster to our marriage. I sure hope not, but as long as Melody still loves me, I am sure everything will be OK.

Melody and I just continued to relax in the sun and enjoy our umbrella drinks. Melody keeps smiling at the dozens of black Jamaican men as they continue to file past us, to check her out. Melody couldn't look more erotically inviting.

Then I decide to make sure that we are on 'the same page'.

"Mel, roll over towards me so I can talk quietly with you, please," I ask.

"Sure Gil" Melody whispers "What do you want to talk about?" Melody coos, Rolling over onto her side to talk privately with me. I roll over towards her as well, pulling off my beach sombrero then hold it to cover both our heads.

Now that we are on our sides, facing each other, closely, we look into each other's eyes we can whisper to each other in our own little private world.

"Mel, are you actually thinking about fucking one of these black Jamaican men, while we are here?" I whisper while sliding my other hand down toward Melody's swimsuit bottoms and her pussy.

"I don't know Gilford. It does seem kind of exciting but I don't know if I can really go through with it." Melody whispers as my hand slides into her bikini bottoms to finger her pussy.

"Really, Mel? You remember that you aren't on any kind of birth control. don't you?" I whisper.

We face each other, with one arm holding my hat, the other sliding into her swimsuit bottoms to finger her pussy. Seeking her clitty, I begin to finger and pleasure my love as we look deeply into each other's eyes whispering our thoughts to each other.

"Oh right there, Gil. You are touching my pussy perfectly, that feels so good, just like that, don't stop, mmmmmmm Yes!....... Gilford, that is what makes it all the more exciting Honey. The chance of being black-bred!" Melody purrs.

"Does that feel good Mel?" I whisper.

"Oh yes, Honey, It feels so good, and kind of naughty, with you doing that to me out here, in public, on the beach." Melody bubbles.

"I am glad that you are enjoying this, Mel," I whisper.

"It would be such a big scandal if one of these Big Black Jamaica men puts a black baby into my belly. Everyone that saw our black baby would know that I let a black man put his cock in me. Wouldn't that be so Hot!" Melody smiles

"Yes, everyone would know that you love black cock because you have a black baby. Is that what you want Mel? To bring home a black baby in your belly? Would that turn you on, so that everyone would know that you easily and freely fuck black men?" I ask.

"Well, don't YOU think it would be HOT for everyone to think that you are married to a slut, a black cock whore, who just can't resist black cock? ooooh, right there Gil, I think I might be going to cum." coos Melody.

"I guess in a way, it would be a big 'turn-on'. Now everyone thinks that you are mostly 'prudish', 'uptight', and maybe even a 'square' tho you have the biggest breasts in Silicon Valley. You certainly would shock a lot of folks if you had a black baby." I whispered.

"Yes, it certainly would make folks think differently of me." Mel purrs.

"Is that what you want Mel? To fuck some Jamaicans and get a black baby in your belly? Tell me. Is that what you want? Admit it, tell me the truth. Are you wanting to have a black baby? I think you do, now I want you to say it. Just say it, tell me what you want to do, Mel. Say it." I whisper

"Yes, I want to do it for you, Honey. I want to fuck Black Men and have a Black Baby to turn you on. To show everyone that I am your slut wife. Shocking everyone, when they realize that I am a black cock slut, a whore for any black man. That would be so hot!" Mel coos.

"Say it for me Mel. Tell me you want a Black Baby in your belly," I whisper.

"Yes, yes, yes.... I'm so close, about to cum. Honey, I want it, please, let me have a big black cock deep in my pussy. I want to fuck all the Jamaican men, and have them all shoot their black baby-making cum deep in my fertile pussy." Mel purrs

Buster2U
Buster2U
463 Followers