Cheaters Night Out 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum for me baby. Cum on a big black cock." I whisper.

"I am sorry Gilford, I want to fuck black men and have them give me a black baby so everyone knows I am a black cock slut, a black cock whore, and I am coming ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Melody cums exceptionally hard!

Melody just collapsed against me for a couple minutes, after a very powerful orgasm. Then, I carefully, sit back up and put my beach hat back on my head, holding my beautiful wife very tenderly like the treasure that she is.

a few minutes later...

"Wow. Gilford, I think that I passed out from that orgasm, I've never done that before. It was the most powerful orgasm that I've ever had! Wow." bubbles Mel.

"That looked pretty good for you Mel. I never knew you secretly wanted to be 'black bred' Mel. But if that is what turns you on. I guess I could live with it, if that is what you want, as long as you don't stop loving me," I whispered.

"I always heard, that a white husband loves 'sloppy seconds' after his hot wife fucks a black man. Will you have my 'sloppy seconds' after I have sex with a black man, Honey? I would really need you to do that, to show me, that you still love me, and accept me as the slut I have become. Will you, Gilford? Please?" Mel purrs.

"Yes, of course, Sweetheart. I have always heard that as well. I can't wait to stick my cock into your well-used, hot, slut pussy full of a Jamaican black man's cum. If you still love me and want me afterward." I said.

"Of course, I would still love and want you afterward, Gilford. I love you with all of my heart. I never want to lose you. But, I just had the most powerful orgasm in my whole life, it was stronger than I ever have cum before." purrs Melody

"Yes, I guess that fantasy turned you on a lot. I whispered.

"It sure looks like that, Gilford. The idea of being black-bred seems to 'turn me on' more than anything I have ever thought about before. Wow, what a powerful orgasm. Maybe, I should get some black cock while we are here. Would you be 'ok' with that?" Mel coos.

"If that is what you want Sweetheart. As long as I don't lose you, You seem to have your heart 'set on it.' I don't want to deprive you of living out your secret sexual fantasy." I whisper to Melody.

I ask Mel to go get us some more drinks, then roll over so I can watch all the men talking and flirting with her as she struts topless back to the beach bar. Of course, I have wood the whole time watching her. She gives everyone her beautiful smile as her big breasts bounce and jiggle all the way there and back.

Melody seems to be spoken to or be 'felt up' by nearly every black man on the beach between our shade cabana and the beach bar. Yet she somehow managed to not get seduced on her trip to get our drinks. I doubt that she would be able to make that same trip again without getting fucked though. I bet she is 'wound up' as all hell, now, though.

However, it did seem close for a while, when one of the bartenders managed to get her to follow him into the storage tent, behind the bar. Regardless, Mel eventually returned, apparently unfucked, still wearing her bikini bottoms, with our drinks, and sits down as she hands me my drink.

"Thank You, Mel, did you have fun on your walk?" I asked.

"Well, Yes, As a matter of fact, I did. I enjoyed walking with my bare breasts showing to so many men at the same time. It was very thrilling knowing that I was turning on almost all the men on the beach. I knew that they all wanted to fuck me. Everyone was so friendly, but I think they just wanted to get a feel," laughs Mel.

"Yes, that looked like it was a close one when you went into the tent with the bartender. I almost walked down just to see what was going on. How did you manage not to get laid? Honey, I am surprised that you came out of that tent, so quickly." I said.

"That was how I managed to get back out, without getting fucked. I just moved quickly before I was overwhelmed with horniness. But it was so close, I almost didn't make it, and I knew you wanted your drink while it was still cold." Mel laughs.

We continue to relax on our beach towels, watching all the black Jamaican men and white tourist couples walk past us.

Then another friendly black man approaches us with a big smile.

"Hello folks, I hope you are enjoying your vacation on our humble island home. My name is Jamal. By any chance, would you folks care for some ganja, weed, or pot? I have some small quantities at very good prices." He said with a friendly smile.

"How much is it?" Melody purred, with a big flirty smile, sitting up, and then leaning back on her arms. Giving our new black Jamaican friend a much closer and better view of Mel's big beautiful bare breasts, thrusting out.

I personally love the way they stick out so much because they are so firm, especially with her large brownish areolas make them very beautiful and provocative.

"Joints are 3 for 10 dollars, but very good quality. I am sure you will enjoy them." Jamal replied, with a smile as he focused his eyes on Melody's beautiful bare breasts so close at hand and just within reach.

I open and look in our beach bag, find my wallet, and pull out 2 twenties with my smokes and lighter.

"We will take a dozen joints, my friend," I said, smiling at my topless wife. I noticed that Jamal was kneeling on our towels, just in between me and my wife. Her breasts seemed to be thrusting out all the more, now that we had a Black Jamaican visitor for Melody to flirt with.

Maybe, Melody is hoping that he will touch her breasts, like the other man almost did. I can't wait to see it, but as thrilling as it may be, it is still scary to ponder another man potentially having sex with my wife, which she will surely permit if he does touch her breasts. I suspect that Mel is still 'wound up' from her trip to get our drinks.

This is especially true since she doesn't use birth control of any kind. That is why I got the snip because we were not planning on having any children at all, so she wouldn't have to take the pill forever.

I hand Jamal the money and he hands me the joints. I put all of them but one in the beach bag and fire it up, taking a big hit. Whoa, I quickly realized that this is a special. This is a very powerful weed. My head is spinning! So, just to make sure, I take another big hit and hand it to Melody.

I giggle because I feel so stoned and as usual, a little perverted. I can't believe how stoned I am. LOL, I look over at Melody hoping to see some naughty action. Now, Mel is taking a hit on the joint while it seems like she is nearly thrusting her breasts directly into this Jamaican's big black hands.

I looked again, and I swear with her second toke, she scooted closer to him, so that one of her big, perfect, beautiful, and super sexually responsive breasts was now resting on his hand. This seems obvious to me, that Mel really wants this Big Black Jamaican to touch her breasts.

Mel passes the joint back to me, after her third toke.

Wow, Melody sure looks sexy when she acts so flirty, with this Black Jamaican. She is making my balls ache even more than before in sexual arousal for her. I am surprised that I so strongly desire to see this black Jamaican stranger suck her breasts and fuck her deeply. But why?

The idea is so exciting and turning me on, more than anything that I've ever thought of before. She has given me such a big 'hard-on' flirting with him like this. Melody seems like she really wants his black cock in her. But do I want that? If she wants it, and I love her. Then I should want it for her. Right?

I take a couple more tokes and pass it back to Mel, noticing her sly smile as she watches his dark face and big smile.

Melody, my sexy precious wife, who has never been with another man, is acting so provocative just sitting here topless on the beach smiling and flirting with this Black Stranger. This just seems so over-the-top sexy because I know from experience that her breasts are 'hard-wired' to her pussy.

Each time Melody moves, her breast rubs some more on the back of his big black Jamaican hand. I am certain now, that she wants him to fondle her breasts! This is the most arousing thing I have ever seen in my life. Melody always gets so wet and quickly very aroused when her breasts are touched.

I am so stoned, but I manage to retrieve another joint out of our beach bag to fire up, take a couple of big tokes, and pass it on to Mel. Maybe we will have some sexual fun if we can get Mel stoned enough.

I am ashamed of my perverted thoughts and yet so excited, at the same time. To realize, that I do want to see him put his black cock into her super low-mileage pussy. I want him to proceed and touch her big beautiful breasts because then he will probably fuck her, right here on this beach.

Mel takes a couple more tokes thrusting her breasts all more out as she inhales. I don't mind if she has sex with this guy, as long as I don't lose her and she still loves me afterward. Heck, I'd love to see Melody do a gang bang for these Jamaicans on the beach now, I am so turned on now.

Mel takes another hit and holds it, making her breasts thrust out even more against his hand, slowly swaying.

Jamal surprises us both, as he turns using both hands and begins squeezing both her breasts at once, Jamal is not shy at all. Mel and I are both so stoned, almost hypnotized. We don't object or anything. Melody just closes her eyes, and moans, with a very satisfied smile.

Maybe it was because I was so stoned, that I enjoyed watching this Black Stranger squeeze and fondle my young wife's 'super-sexually-responsive' breasts. This really 'turned me on', knowing that this was making Mel so fucking horny, I doubt that she could stop her seduction by now, anyway.

I wasn't getting a bit jealous. But then, I've never been a jealous guy, probably because I am tall, strong, good-looking and women have always flirted with me. I am proud of my wife's beautiful body, and I want to see him enjoy it for a little while and fully use it.

"Be sure to get plenty of lotion while here in Jamaica, Miss. I would hate to see you suffering from sunburn, especially on your big beautiful breasts." Jamal said, as he just reached over and picked up the suntan lotion and began to rub suntan lotion on Mel's breasts.

It seems Mel and I are both very stoned by just a couple of hits off that joint. This is super powerful grass. Mel didn't see anything wrong with letting this stranger put suntan lotion on her big sensitive beautiful breasts. But then, we both knew that that was what we both wanted, anyway.

I was sitting right there watching, I thought that was the most sexually exciting thing I have ever seen. As I watched Jamal's black hands slowly rubbing lotion all over my wife's white perfect breasts, I could tell Mel was starting to get very sexually aroused, so much so that I could smell her pussy.

Mel closed her pretty blue eyes and started to gently moan. I was really surprised to watch Mel take her right hand and slide it up the leg hole of Jamal's baggy shorts, attempting to reach Jamal's cock.

Melody moans softly, then whispers to Jamal "Why don't you fuck me now?" Hearing my beautiful wife's words excited me so much, I almost climaxed in my swimsuit.

Jamal reaches down with his left hand, pulls the crotch of Melody's bikini bottoms to the side, then with his other hand, he shoves two long black fingers into her juicy pussy. Her pussy is so wet that I could hear that squishing sounds, as he works his fingers in and out of her pussy, stoking her fire.

Melody succumbs to the sensations as she leans back down and spreads her legs even wider to permit his easier access to her pussy. I was not surprised at Melody's quick and complete surrender to this black stranger, after all, he had fondled her breasts.

"Maybe we should go to your room for a little while," Jamal said.

Mel and I were so stoned, that she just stood up and started walking back to our room with Jamal holding her bare right breast. I packed up all our belongings and followed my topless wife and her black friend. This seemed so normal and natural after an afternoon on the beach.

As we passed the beach bar, I realized that I was kind of parched, with 'cotton mouth' and realize that I had better stop and get a couple more drinks for us.

"You guys go on ahead. I'll get us some drinks" I said. Not concerned at all that Melody was walking topless back to our room with this tall black friendly Jamaican stranger. Of course, I didn't know that they would both take some MDMA (aka ecstasy) as soon as they arrived at our room.

The bartender just took his time to make sure that he told me about all his specials on all the different kinds of beach drinks, with little umbrellas in them. It was as if he was stalling me on purpose, just to give Jamal more time to fuck my wife.

But actually, I didn't mind. I wanted Jamal to put his big black cock into my petite busty little super horny blonde wife. I only wanted to get there before they were done, and I figured they would probably be at it for a while.

I knew Mel would want the little umbrella, in her drink, as a souvenir. The line was short, but I was in no hurry. Regardless, I eventually got the drinks and followed the path of my topless wife with her new Jamaican friend towards our room.

Arriving at our room, I slowly opened the door, as quietly as I could. I did not want to disturb the lovers. This is the most sexually exciting experience that I have ever had! My beautiful busty blonde wife is now taking a Big Black Cock deeper into her pussy than I have ever been myself.

Slowly, I quietly walk towards the chair at the foot of the bed, making as little noise as possible. I set my phone on the credenza next to me and set it to record everything. Double checking to make sure it is recording and aimed correctly to catch all the action,

I am not sure how I feel about this. Melody had never moaned like this before when we made love. I have never heard her make such loving and affectionate sounds. Jamal isn't even balls deep yet and it sounds like he is pleasing her more than I ever have already.

Jamal was still working his cock deeper into my wife's pussy with each stroke, in the missionary position. She had her arms around Jamal's neck french kissing and moaning with her beautiful legs tightly wrapped around his back.

All of our lives together, Melody's sweet kisses and her tight pussy have only ever been just for me. Now, she is just giving it away to a stranger because she works with a bunch of sluty nurses that brag about how great Big Black Cock is. Will I ever be able to please my wife sexually again, after this? Have I foolishly lost her?

I decided to just be quiet, not interrupt or disturb them, and just sit behind them in the chair at the foot of the bed, have a smoke, sip my vodka drink, let my phone 'record' everything, and enjoy this erotic show.

I remembered Melody was not on any birth control, which turned me on all the more. Maybe I should have been pissed off at this fucker for seducing my wife, but, this turned me on, so very much more than anything I have experienced ever before.

So, I fired up another joint and smoked it slowly, as I sat there, becoming more hypnotized feeling like I was becoming one mentally with Melody.

I wanted Melody to enjoy this experience and thought that she certainly was, by the sound of her moans. I suspected that she would always remember this experience very fondly. I don't know why, but I even hoped she would enjoy her pregnancy from him.

My perverted mind was so thrilled about my wife cheating on me with this black man. My cock was already hard as steel again from watching the love of my life taking his monster black cock so very very deep into her pussy and me having almost a secret 'ringside seat' to her adultery.

Observing from a chair near the foot of the bed, I could see his big black cock slowly thrusting powerfully and deeply into my wife's juicy fertile pussy. I could see that his big black cock was more than twice as long as mine, and almost three times as thick.

I double-checked that my phone was recording these moments, so we could watch them together later when we got back home. It is no wonder Mel is enjoying this and moaning so much, he is filling her up so much more than I ever have before. I am so glad that this is so good for her.

But it is the French Kissing, at the same time, that bothers me the most. That seems to me to be almost too intimate and too personal, for her to share her tongue at the same time as she shares her pussy with another man. I am stunned. I will forgive her this time but I will ask her later, not to do this ever again.

Meanwhile, Jamal's strokes seem slow but very powerful. As I've been watching I have noticed Melody's body completely and fully responding very dramatically. Mel is matching each deep thrust by Jamal, with her own pelvic thrusts, to take his Big Black Cock Deeper and more fully into her pussy.

I realized that this sexual experience should be the ultimate sexual thrill for my Melody. He seems to be thrusting so deep and powerfully, maybe even more violently than I ever have. I love Melody so very much and I am so very proud of the total and complete sexuality that she has achieved.

Jamal seems to be speeding up slightly beyond his original slow power thrusts. Maybe, more of a midrange speed of pounding my wife's pussy. Using very deep strokes, pulling his cock out almost a full 12 inches with each stroke into and out of my beautiful busty blonde wife's pussy.

Melody seems to be loving every inch of his big fat black cock going so deep into her sweet pussy. They keep kissing so intensely, sucking each other's tongues. I wish she wasn't doing that. as Melody's moans get louder with each powerful stroke.

The Lovers were so high, that they didn't seem to react or notice me when I entered the room. They seem to be in their own little romantic world, while they are making love together this first time.

So far, I am enjoying watching my wife having sex with Jamal, maybe as much as Melody is, having sex. Being so stoned on this very strong grass makes me feel like I am sharing this experience with my Melody. I am so very tempted to jerk off, but I must be ready for my sloppy seconds when she needs me afterward.

Melody is softly whispering her words of encouragement and appreciation to Jamal. I almost feel like I am intruding on their love-making privacy by listening. I can't understand her pillow talk whispers because they are so faint. But what I think that I hear doesn't make any sense to my ears.

But if she is saying what it sounds like, it would completely break my heart.

The lovers seem to have forgotten all about me. They probably don't even realize that I am sitting here in our room. So I would expect that anything Melody says in her pillow talk to Jamal, she is truly speaking from her heart. I still have my phone sitting on the credenza recording everything for review later.

Suddenly, I seem to understand some of her whispers. Is Melody is pledging her heart, her body, and all her love to Jamal? I can't believe my ears! How can she say these words to this Jamaican stranger? Doesn't Melody realize what a betrayal this is by saying these things? Melody is breaking my heart! How can she do this to me and to us?

As Melody gets more enthusiastic in her lovemaking, her whispers increase in volume. Now, I can easily hear all her words of love for Jamal.

"Oh, Jamal, that feels so wonderful. You are so deep. I've never been so filled like this before. Oh, Jamal, ummmmmm I love this, this is so good. Never Stop Jamal. I want this forever. This is the most wonderful feeling that I have had in my life! I love you Jamal, now and forever." Mel whimpers