Cheaters Night Out 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You could spank me, whip me, whip my breasts till they bleed, brand my ass, brand my breasts, or anything you want to do that I would submit to so that I could prove my love for you. Anything Sweetheart. I never want to lose you. You are the only thing that really matters in my life." Melody swore.

"I will have to think about that, Melody. I will let you know when I make a decision." I whispered.

"Ok then, won't you at least take my 'sloppy seconds' now, Sweetheart, and show me that you still love me and accept me, for the slut I am now since I just fucked a black man? Please. Jamal's load of cum is still in my pussy, if you want to try it." Melody purrs so sweetly.

"Oh, Melody, of course, I accept you and still love you. I love you with absolutely all of my heart. I want to be inside your pussy more than anything else in the world right now. Truthfully, do you still love me?" I cry

"Please, Sweetheart. Put your big cock in my pussy. Stick it in me, my love. Feel what that big black cock did to your wife's pussy. The Pussy that is all yours forever now that it has been so stretched and ruined by BBC." Melody whispered so sweetly.

"Oh yeah, this is nice. So hot, so wet, so slippery. I love this, you feel so good!" I said.

"Gilford, that feels so good to me also, Honey. Promise that you will never leave me, Promise me, Honey. That you won't leave me, ever. Please, Sweetheart." Melody purrs

"I promise, Sweetheart, your stretched-out pussy feels so wonderful, so hot, so slippery, just so lightly holding my cock. I have Never Ever felt such wonderful sensations from my cock in your pussy, before." I whisper.

"Yes, take my 'sloppy seconds' Gilford. I love that you like my sloppy pussy now that it has been so stretched out for you. Honey, I am sorry that It will never be tight again, like it was for you, before Jamal. Do you still like how it is now, Sweetheart?" Melody purrs sweetly.

"Oh Melody, I love how it is now. It is amazing! I love you so much. You are all I need, to have and to hold, all the rest of my life. You are my little Busty Blonde sex machine." I whisper with a smile.

"Since you seem to like my sloppy seconds, does that mean that you want me to continue to fuck black men, to keep my pussy filled and slippery with their cum?" Mel coos.

"Oh my goodness, this feels so wonderful Honey. You feel so good, so much more amazing than before you fucked Jamal. Melody, You can continue to fuck other black men as long as you love me, because I love you with all my heart." I whisper.

I will love you forever, more than anything. Especially now, since you still love and accept me for the slut that I have become. By the way, if all black cock is as good as Jamal was, I am going to be bringing you a lot more sloppy seconds to show you how much I love you." coos Melody.

"Mel, You feel so Hot, so wet and slippery. I do love this so much, Mel. I can't help it, I am going to cum in you very quickly!" I said, as quickly pump my cock deep into Melody's juicy 'sloppy-seconds' pussy." I whisper

"Gilford, shoot your cum deep in my pussy. It belongs to you and only you forever. I will only ever let other men fuck me when you want them to. I belong only to you Sweetheart." Coos Melody.

"I'm cummmmmming Ahhhhhhh. Ahhhhh Oh so good, so good, so good. I can't believe that I came in you so fast. I've never cum so fast ever before." I said.

"Oh, that felt good Honey. Yes, cum in me. I love you. Thank You for taking my sloppy seconds to prove you still love and accept me for the black cock whore that I am now." Melody moans.

"I love you, Melody, with all my heart. Please don't hurt me, like that again. Please, Honey. I am sorry that I came so fast." I cried.

"You probably came so fast because you watched Jamal fuck me and it turned you on so much. I am glad that I could do that for you. I love that my being a slut turns you on so much. It felt so good. I love you so much, Gilford. You are my perfect match in life." Melody bubbles.

"Yeah, that was quick and very good. But I still feel weird, and kind of insecure. I still sort of feel that I lost your heart or something. Are you sure that you don't want me to just leave you here with Jamal?" I whisper.

"Please don't leave me, Honey. I want us to be together forever. When we get back home, I will have a black baby to show you how much I love you. We will be pushing a baby carriage with our black baby through WalMart. Everyone will be in shock as they see that we had a black baby." Mel coos

"I guess that could be arousing if you still really care for me," I answered.

"Gilford, get the bag from the store we were at after dinner. I want to prove my love to you, now." Melody coos.

I get out of bed and quickly walk over to the dresser.

"Here it is Mel, now what?" I said softly.

"Gilford, I feel so bad about the things that I said to Jamal, that hurt you. So, I want you to hurt me to hurt me in the worst way, to make up for the things that you heard me say to him. Please, take a cotton ball and put some alcohol on it, then clean my clitty real good with it, please." Melody whispered.

"Melody, are you sure?" I asked.

"More than sure, Gilford. I love you with all my heart, and I am going to show you right now and prove it to you once and for all. Ooooh that is cold." Melody whispers.

"Ok, Mel. I cleaned your clitty real good, with the alcohol and three cotton balls. Now what?" I said.

"Now get a sewing needle out of the sewing kit we bought. Now, stick it deep into my clitty. I know it will hurt. This is the most sensitive place on my body, I want you to hurt me and make me cry, until you believe that I love you more than anything, Gilford." Melody whispers.

"I am not sure, that I can do that, Melody. I can't hurt you. I love you with all my heart." I said.

"Gilford, if you don't hurt me, how can I prove that I love you, with all my heart and that I am truly sorry for the hurtful words that you heard me say to Jamal earlier today?" Melody softly whispers.

"I guess you do have a point. Okay, but only if you stick a needle in my balls also. OK?" I said.

"Ok, now pour some alcohol in the little plastic cup and put the needle in it to sterilize it. Then stick it into my clitty." Melody whispered.

"What? Only if you are sure, that you want me to do that Melody." I whispered

"Gilford, I love you with all my heart Honey. I apologize for saying those terrible things that hurt you so badly. I didn't mean them. Please forgive me, Sweetheart. Please. hurt my clitty, stick the needle all-the-way-thru-it so you know, that I love you with all my heart." Melody cries.

"I don't want to hurt you, Melody, because I love you. But here goes." I said.

Melody grips the bed sheet tightly...

"Ohhhhhh it hurts Honey. It stings, now it is burning, so badly. Don't Stop! Please, keep shoving it through. oww oww. I love you, hurt me to prove it. oww oww oh Honey it hurts so bad. Don't stop, oww, until you know in your heart, that I completely love you with all my heart and that I always will love you forever." Melody cries,

The sewing needle goes deeper into her beautiful, sensitive and tender clitty.

"Mel, it is all the way thru your clitty now. I am sorry Honey, for hurting you. I am going to pull it out now. OK? Then you can hurt me as well." I said.

Melody cries to herself, shedding tears as I pull the needle back out of her clitty. I can tell it hurts so bad, I feel awful for hurting her.

"Gilford, Sweetheart. Do you believe me now, that I love only you? Melody whispers.

"Yes, I guess I have to now Honey. I can't believe that you had me do that to your poor little sensitive clitty. That must have hurt you awful." I said.

"If you still love me, and believe me now, that I didn't mean those things that I said to Jamal, then the pain was worth it. I love you so much, Gilford. I don't want to ever lose you." Melody purrs.

"Piercing you did convince me. Now, I will never leave you, no matter what you do or say. Can you feel Jamal's cum still running out of your pussy. Jamal must have pumped a gallon of sperm into your fertile pussy today. What are we going to do if you get pregnant?" I asked.

"Gilford, we are Catholics. If he knocked me up, we will be raising a black baby. Which seems kinda of hot to me. Don't you think? Can I get some tattoos showing that I am a black cock slut? Would you mind." Melody coos

"I guess so, I don't see why not. I was so turned on watching Jamal fuck you. It was like I almost could feel how good it was for you. It must have been that pot making it an amazing experience for me, as well as for you, I think." I said.

"Yes, it was good. It was very good! I loved his big black cock deep in my pussy. Please don't be mad Sweetheart. I don't love Jamal, but now, I think that I do love BBC. But don't worry, I won't ever deny you my pussy." Mel coos

"Good, spread your legs so I can get my sloppy seconds, again," I said.

"OK, but put some Neosporin on my clitty first, so it will heal ok. Ohhhhhhh, that tickles and feels good Honey. Now shove your big cock in my pussy, can You still feel my pussy? It isn't too stretched out is it?" Melody coos.

"No, you feel so hot and juicy. Like I am sticking my cock into a hot jar of mayonnaise." I said.

"Fuck me, Gilford, show me that you still love me after I cheated on you by fucking a black man today, without birth control. I even encouraged him to shoot all his black baby-making cum deep in my fertile pussy. Oh, you feel so good inside me, I love you so much that I am going to have a black baby for you." Mel coos.

"Melody, I still love you more than anything in the world, even if you are a black cock whore now. I feel better now that I know that You still love me and not Jamal. I heard everything you promised Jamal, and it killed me, hurting my heart so much. But I believe you, now, after the needle in your clitty." I said.

"Cum in me Gil. Put more of your sweet cum in my pussy." Mel purrs.

"It still feels so good, I can't help it. I'm going to cum in you again. Ahhhhhhhhhhh I'm coming ahhhhhhhhh." I said.

"Thank You, Sweetheart, for taking my sloppy seconds again. You showed me that you still love me and accept me, as the slut I have become." Melody coos

"Yes, I do still love you, Mel. I love you with all my heart, forever." I said.

"I am glad, I love YOU and only you with all my heart forever also. I don't want to lose you just because I had the most wonderful sexual experience of my life with Jamal. I love you so much, Gilford. I hope you still love me, even though I love black cock now." Melody purrs.

"I will never leave you for loving Big Black Cock, Mel. But tell me, why do you love it so much?" I asked.

"Sweetheart, I have to tell you, that his cock was so much larger than yours, and he hit places inside me that you have never touched. Jamal gave me sensations that I had never felt before. I guess I was just totally overwhelmed in pleasure." coos Melody

"It was that good for you? Are you sure that you still need me, Honey?" I ask.

"Honey. I just had you put a needle through my clitty, to prove it, Honey. But just because I love Big Black Cock now, does not mean I don't love you. Please, Sweetheart, I will always bring all my sloppy seconds home to you, from now on." purrs Melody.

"I can't believe I got hard again already. Yes, it feels so good. I love you with all my heart Melody." I whispered.

"Oh, Gil, I love you so much. When we get back home, I'm going to go out to find more black cock. Every night I'm going to come home to you with my pussy full of a black man's sperm and give you my fresh sloppy seconds because I love you with all my heart." purrs Melody.

"Oh, that sounds so hot Melody. And Scary too! I don't want to lose you."

I said.

"Gilford, I will never leave you, regardless of how wonderful BBC is. I was just amazed that the pleasure from fucking Jamal's BBC combined with my scandalous feelings of indecency, plus the drugs, made this an unusually powerful pornographic and exciting experience for me." whimpers Melody.

"I guess your saying that you had a good time fucking Jamal," I said.

"Sweetheart, even if I become infatuated with a giant Big Black Cock again, for a little while, don't worry, I will never stop loving you. I will never cut you completely off from my pussy, I will never allow my black lovers to ever disrespect you, and I will never leave you." Mel coos.

"Are you sure, Melody?" I cried.

"Yes, I am sure Sweetheart. But always remember that you are my husband that I am going share my life with, forever. It will always be, just you and me. Now and forever, but I will probably still need more Big Black Cock, regularly." Melody purrs.

"Thank You, Sweetheart, you really scared me. You seemed to enjoy his big black cock so much more than me." I cried.

"Of course, I enjoyed it so much more than your little white cock Honey. Jamal's cock is at least twice as long and more than twice as thick as your cock, Gilford. Jamal was a special experience that I have never had before, and I will never forget." Melody coos

"I am happy that you enjoyed yourself, Melody," I said.

"Gilford, This was very enjoyable for me, I was in orgasm heaven while he fucked me. I guess I did 'love' his big black cock, deep in my pussy, Honey. I loved him inside me. When he came, I actually could feel his sperm shooting deep into my fertile womb. I will always want more black cock, in the future." Melody whispered.

I was stunned, did I lose my wife or not? She showed me she loved me, but somehow, it still felt like I had lost something, if not the love of my wife, I don't know what.

"I am sorry Honey. I have a feeling that I may be permanently addicted to black cock, already though." Melody whispers.

"I am really not comfortable with that Mel." I cried.

"Maybe, you should let some more Big Black Jamaican men fuck me so that we won't know for sure that our black baby is Jamal's. What do you think, Gilford?" Mel purrs.

"How would we do that Mel?" I ask.

"Maybe, we could go to one of the Night Clubs here and see if I can pick up another black man to fuck me, and maybe he might have some black friends he can bring. Would you like that Gilford?" Melody coos.

"Wow, are you already to get more black Jamaican cock again, so soon, huh? I asked.

"Truthfully, I have been getting so horny lately. Just last week at work, I almost let one of those horny young white Doctors take me into his office to fuck. It was only after we got into his office and I had my breasts bare stripping off my clothes that I suddenly realized I didn't want to cheat on you." Mel purrs

"Of course, I understand, Mel," I reply.

"Sweetheart. I am so sorry. I apologize for almost being fucked at work by a white Doctor. Do you forgive me?" Melody purrs.

"Of course, I forgive you, Mel. But in the future, be sure to always, Please ALWAYS tell me everything afterward, about all the naughty or sexy things that happen at work, Mel. It is the only way our marriage can survive all your cheating and fucking other men." I explain.

"Gilford, we have been together almost all of our lives growing up. I expect that we will continue to be together, for the rest of our lives. Please don't ever feel insecure. I won't ever fuck another man again, unless he is black." Melody coos.

"Thank You for making me feel better," I said, sarcastically.

"I will not ever leave you or run away with anyone else. I will always need you to support me, and take care of me, as I gladly have sex with every black man that I can. But I know that I will always belong to you. I just happen to love BBC sex. So, I expect to be having a lot more Big Black Cock in the future." Mel coos

"That would be so hot, for you to have 'Black Lovers' back at home," I said.

"Yes it will be. But if you get too scared or jealous while I am fucking a BBC, just say so. Then I just won't fuck my black lovers in front of you anymore. I might even have to hurt your balls, a little, to show you that I love you, Gilford Jones. OK, Honey?" Melody purrs.

"Ok, then let's agree, that you won't EVER EVER PLEDGE you're undying love for any other man, ever again, OK? Oh, and No More French kissing while you are fucking other men. Your kisses are ONLY for me, even if you pussy isn't anymore just for me." I implored.

"Okay, Gil. I promise that I won't ever pledge my love for any other man, ever again and I am sorry that I hurt your feelings earlier today. And I won't kiss other men anymore either. I will only use my mouth on their cocks, in the future. Is that better Sweetheart?" Mel coos.

"Thank You, Sweetheart, Very much better." I said.

"I will be glad to live up to your rules Gilford and I will do anything to prove my love for you. If you want me to get all tattooed up, pierced, or branded, I will be glad to do it for you. Just take me down and have whatever you want done to me and I will gladly do it to prove my love for you." Mel purrs

"Wow, that sounds hot. I would like that, getting tats all over your body to really look like a real whore, 'black cock slut'!" I said.

"Yes, sounds 'hot' to me too, Sweetheart." Mel purrs.

"Wow, now that would be hot! I have always secretly desired you to have some tattoos and wear body jewelry, especially big nipple rings. I always thought it was so sexy. But I didn't want to upset you, so I never said anything. Melody, you are making me so happy Sweetheart." I said.

"I love you so much, Gilford. I want to prove my love for you so you will never forget or doubt my love for you again. Most especially while I have another black man deep in my pussy making another black baby. I will do anything to prove my love for you." Mel purrs

"That sounds so wonderful Melody. Do you know what else would be hot? We could go out to the Brass Rail in Sunnyvale and you could dance naked in front of hundreds of men on amature night. Many will probably be black. If you see any black men you like, you could just go sit on their laps and go home with them." I whispered.

"That sounds so hot Gil. If you want to watch me fuck BBC I want you to set up our spare bedroom at home with hidden cameras to record and watch us by. We will need a lockable door because I want my black lovers to feel secure that you won't bother them while we are making love. OK?" Melody coos.

"Yes, I can set that up. I prefer that you do it at our house, anyway, so I always know that you are safe." I cheerfully replied.

"I can hardly wait, for more Big Black Cock." purrs Melody.

"Thank You, Mel, I feel much better now. I felt so insecure, for a little while. But what you said makes sense. I don't think I will be so scared anymore. I love you and You love me. That is all that counts." I said.

"Honey, why don't you stick your cock in my sloppy seconds pussy again if you can get it up and reclaim me, again for the third time. I heard that sloppy seconds very are addictive to white cuck husbands. Put your big cock in me Gil, Honey. Please." Mel coos.

I climb on top of my Sweetheart and mount Melody Missionary style, again.

"Oh, Mel. You are so hot and juicy. It feels so good inside your pussy. Oh, I love it. This feeling is the very best I've ever known, before in my life. Wow. Jamal stretched you out so well, but strangely, I love it even more now. I love your 'sloppy seconds' Sweetheart. I love you, Mel." I whispered.

"Oh yeah Gil, I love you too. My sloppy pussy belongs to you forever, only you. I love the feeling of your cock in my sloppy pussy. It feels so wonderful, to me too!" coos Melody.

We made love for the third time and then took a nap. Then hunger woke us up, we got cleaned up, took another shower, dressed, and went downstairs to eat again.

Just trying to relax and recuperate from this afternoon's fuck session with Jamal. I just wanted to be with my Melody, alone. While Melody seemed to have a little trouble walking from her very sore pussy.