Cheaters Night Out 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jamal, this feels so good, so much better than my husband. I love this. I want this forever, I want to be yours forever, Jamal. I want you to stretch my pussy so my husband can't use it anymore. Ruin my pussy for my husband, and take me away from him, and make me yours, completely and forever!" Melody purrs

I am shocked, absolutely shocked, to hear her betrayal as she says these things to Jamal. This sounds like she has completely fallen 'in love' with him already. Have I just lost the love of my wife? Tears begin to fall from my eyes and I just want to die if I lose my Melody.

"Shoot all your black baby-making cum deep into my pussy, Jamal. Give me your black baby, today. Make me yours forever. Take me from my husband. Oh, don't ever stop. This feels so good, so very wonderful. Ummmmm I love you, Jamal. I love you and need you with all my heart and soul." Mel whispers

I am starting to feel very extremely betrayed, as tears stream down my cheeks from my eyes. What should I do? What can I do? It sounds like I have lost the love of my life, the love of my precious wife Melody!

"I love your big black cock, Jamal, I love this feeling. I never want you to stop making love to me. Make me yours forever. I love you. Come deep in my fertile pussy. Give me your black baby, I am going to come again. Here it comes, I love youuuuuuuuu ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Mel Moans.

I am sitting right there, watching this. I am hypnotized by this weed. It is a really powerful weed. But even then, I still realize that Mel should never EVER be saying these words of love and devotion to Jamal. The things that Melody are saying is a complete betrayal of me and our Marriage!

"Jamal, I love you so much. I will do anything for you. I will even be your whore, if you want me to be. I want to be your whore, so that I can stay here with you forever. Use me all you want, any way you want. I will be all yours to do with as you please, forever. I love you and your big black cock." purrs Melody.

I watch his giant big black cock stroking powerfully and very deeply into my wife Melody. Jamal is reaching places in Melody's pussy that I never have and never will be able to reach. Jamal is giving my wife such sexual pleasure that it will be impossible for me to ever match.

How can she swear her love to a stranger that she just met? I want to talk to Mel. But why bother, it is pretty obvious now, how she truly feels about Jamal and me as well, by all that she is saying to him. She loves him now and has no use for me in her life anymore. That means that I have 'NO PURPOSE' in life, now!

We just got here today and our vacation is already ruined because Melody has fallen in love with this Black Jamaican man. I never would ever think this could happen. I have known Melody so long, that I can't imagine her love for me being so fickle. I can't imagine my life without her. What have I done?

I can clearly and perfectly hear everything she is whispering now while they keep going and going so slowly and so deeply. Mel cums again and again, powerfully, every few minutes Melody moans in orgasm after orgasm. She had never been this sexually alive and aroused ever before.

I slowly sip each Vodka and juice drink, one at a time while I am having a smoke to calm down. But eventually, I drink them all, and then, I just fall asleep. But my phone is still recording from the credenza, so even if I missed something I can see and hear it later.

Unfortunately, I do awaken, as the heartache and betrayal continue. It feels like I have been out for hours, but Jamal is still pumping in and out of my wife's pussy. But now, Jamal is beginning to slam his cock into her tender pussy like a machine.

Melodies moans of pleasure turn into screams of passion. Somehow, I awoke just in time to see them finish. Mel has a big climax, moaning so loudly.

"Jamal, I am coming...ahhhhhhhhh I love you, Jamal. I love you with all my heart and soul. I am yours forever, I swear. I don't ever want to go back to my husband. Fuck my husband, I don't need him anymore, now that I have you. I love only you, now. Take my pussy for yourself, Jamal." purrs Mel.

"Oh, my Darling, I want this forever. Jamal, I love you so much, you make me feel so wonderful. Cum deep in me. Give me all your black babies. I have never felt so happy before. Make me your woman forever." Mel coos.

Jamal roars as he pumps Melody's fertile womb full of his thick potent sperm. I shut off my phone from recording and I just want to die. What shall I do now that it is obvious that I have foolishly lost my Melody, my life partner?

Why did Mel pledge her love forever to Jamal? Mel sounds as if she is completely, totally and forever 'in love' with Jamal. The entire time they had sex Mel talked like she wanted to leave me, and just stay here with her black lover, forever.

I wait a few minutes, as they both lay sleeping together, looking so much 'in love'. I realize that I have been completely betrayed. I take a pic with my phone, for evidence of adultery, if I need it, and I realize that I am more than a little depressed, maybe even somewhat pissed off. I have another smoke while I ponder what shall I do next...

I realized that even if Melody only meant just half of what she said to Jamal, she doesn't love me at all, and doesn't want me anymore, so then I have no reason to live. I could never find another woman as loving, as beautiful, and that I could ever ever trust again. That is essence means that I have No reason to live now.

A few minutes later, I decided what I must do and began to take action...

I set my phone on the table, intending to leave it here with the recording showing her betrayal so she can see what she did to cause me to disappear. I won't need it anymore for anything again after I leave here.

I am just going to quietly, get my plane ticket home, out of my suitcase and leave while the lovers are still sleeping. When Mel wakes up tomorrow, she can begin her new life with Jamal. I will just go home and eat a bullet.

There is no point in staying here and continuing my life of misery from a broken heart, without my Melody. It would be ridiculous to continue this vacation now.

I just want to die because it looks like I have lost everything! Just because Melody wanted to try Big Black Cock, and I stupidly permitted it and even encouraged her.

If Melody bothers to watch the video I took of them, she will realize why I had to leave. Of course, by then it will be too late to apologize for her betrayal. I pause for a moment, to consider just leaving, or wake up Mel so I can confront her for the last time. But my heart aches so bad, I just want to get home and eat a bullet from my.45 ACP Kimber, as fast as I can.

There is NOTHING left to live for, now that I lost my Melody. I Never expected to hear the terrible things she said to Jamal. The French kisses were bad enough, but the words of her love for Jamal and my betrayal really sealed the deal.

Melody is one of a kind, so beautiful, and so passionate. Now I have lost her love forever. She looks so beautiful sleeping there in Jamal's arms. I wish it was me. As I break down and cry so pitifully. My heart is completely broken. Finally, I cry myself out and get myself under control...

"Jamal, I think it is time to go," I said as I lightly shake Jamal's shoulder.

"Huh? Oh, yes, I guess you are right, Mon. I guess I fell asleep." says Jamal.

As Jamal starts to rise, I am amazed at what I see! Jamal very slowly pulls the biggest cock, that I have ever seen, in my whole life, out of Melody's formally very tight pussy.

Even soft and deflated, Jamal's cock looks as big as my forearm, only black. Jamal's cock must be at the very least 12" long, at least, and it is soft! I wonder how Mel took so much of his giant black cock in her tight little pussy. Her pussy must be much deeper than I ever thought!

Jamal gets dressed, writes down his phone number in case I want more dope, and exits the room very quickly, to my relief.

I lay down and cuddle up with my beautiful, busty, blonde, blue-eyed soon-to-be ex-wife, for the last time. But I am miserable in this wet sweaty bed. My heart is breaking, There is nothing to live for, now without my Melody. I just can't help it and tears continue to fall from my eyes, as I shudder, crying silently.

I just want to get home, get my Kimber, and take away all my heartache. I am positive one bullet from my.45, through my skull, will fix the problem of my broken heart.

It is so hard to believe that Melody quit loving me, after just one fuck with Jamal, but I guess she did. I heard her, with my own ears, pledging her undying love forever to Jamal. I never ever, would have thought I could lose her love that fast.

I am so upset, I can't fall asleep in this sweaty bed. I can't shut my mind off, thinking about what a cheating slut my wife has become. After all these years together, to find that Melody is suddenly so fickle. Now, I have no other option. I know in my heart, that I can't live without my Melody.

"Melody, are you awake?" I cry in misery, trying my best to hold back my sobs.

"Please let me sleep, Gil." Melody whispers.

"It is time to wake up and say goodbye, Melody," I say bravely.

"What? Say goodbye? Why? What are you talking about Gilford? Are you going someplace? Are you crying? Why are you so sad Sweetheart?" Melody lovingly purrs, as she reaches up to stroke my cheek.

"Yes, I am leaving, to go to the airport, to fly home since you don't love me anymore. I have no reason to stay, no reason to live, now that you love Jamal and not me. I just thought I should at least just say goodbye. Now, you can just stay and live happily ever after with your new lover, Jamal," I cried softly.

"What Gilford? What are you talking about, Honey? I haven't stopped loving you, Baby. I love you more than ever because you were generous enough to let me have the most wonderful sexual experience of my life!" Melody coos sweetly.

"I am going home. I heard you, I heard everything that you said to Jamal. You made it abundantly clear that you don't love me anymore, that you don't want me anymore, and that you don't need me anymore, now that you have Jamal." I cried.

"Just a minute, Just a dang minute! Before you leave for the airport to fly back home to divorce me. Why? Because I let Jamal fuck me? Is that why? Why do you want to divorce me then?" Melody pleads in fear.

"Because the whole fucking time while you were fucking Jamal, you kept promising all your heart and all your undying love to Jamal. You kept saying the most terrible things! Frankly, after all your passionate vows of love to Jamal, I just want to crawl away and die." I whispered.

"What are you talking about, Gilford?" Melody cries in horror.

"Melody, the entire time you were having sex with Jamal you were also pledging your undying love, to Jamal. You don't remember saying all that? You said 'fuck my husband, I don't need him anymore, now that I have you Jamal.' How you could say those things, Melody?" I cried tearfully.

"What? I didn't say those things. Did I?" Melody asked, turning red in confusion and embarrassment.

"Don't you think that was just a little 'over the top", and a total betrayal of me, my love for you, and our wedding vows? What was all this stuff you said to Jamal about not needing me anymore, now that you have him?" I cried my heart out to my lost love.

"You heard that? I thought I was just dreaming those things, I didn't really say those things, did I? That is hard to believe, Honey. I couldn't say anything like that. Could I? I am so very sorry if anything like that ever came out of my mouth, Sweetheart. I was just so stoned." pleads Melody.

"Melody, you promised your love, your body, your everything to Jamal forever. You completely broke my heart." I cried.

"Gilford, Sweetheart, I am so vert sorry. I have NEVER been so high in my life. I am so very sorry for ANYTHING that I said while I was so 'out of it'. Please forgive me, Sweetheart. Please, I love ONLY you." cries Melody.

"Are you sure, Melody. that you still love me? Then let's get cleaned up and get something to eat then. I am starving. After we eat, maybe can think a little clearer, we can talk some more and figure out where we go from here." I cried.

"Yes, Sweetheart, I am sure that I still love you and only you. Ok, that sounds like a good idea, Sweetheart. Please don't ever doubt my love for you, Gilford." Melody purrs.

We shower and get cleaned up and dressed for dinner. On the way to eat we stopped in the lobby to request maid service and fresh clean dry sheets again.

After dinner Melody insists we go to the little store off the lobby. You know the kind that has all kinds of things for a traveler from out of town.

We return to our suite, after dinner, to continue our discussion.

"Gilford, let's get naked and cuddle to finish our discussion. Please, Sweetheart." Melody purrs.

"OK, Melody, I always like to get naked with you." I agree.

Naked under a fresh sheet, holding and facing each other, Melody gently holding my boys, as are looking deep into each other's eyes, the discussion continues...

"Does this feel good, Gilford?" coos Melody, as she takes a loving hold of my balls with one hand and my cock with the other, pushing her big breasts, into my chest.

"You know it does, Sweetheart. Looking into your beautiful eyes while you hold my balls and stroke my cock, is the most wonderful sensation in the world." I whisper.

"The first thing I want to understand, is you seemed to want Jamal to fuck me. He was turning me on fingering me and playing with my breasts, right in front of you. I never would have fucked him, if I had known that you didn't want me to, Gilford. Please believe me." Melody pleads.

"I wanted him to fuck you, Mel. I just didn't think that you would not love me afterward, is the problem." I explained.

"Gilford, I was only trying to please you, Gilford. That is all I care about is pleasing you. And ONLY you. Besides, I do still love you, Gil." Melody purrs.

"It did turn me on Sweetheart. It was very exciting to see his potent big black cock going so deep into your fertile pussy. I just NEVER expected that you would promise all your love forever to him, Mel. Why did you do that?" I cried.

"Gilford, Jamal gave me a couple of pills to swallow when we first got back here to our suite. He said it would make our sex even better than the pot. I figured it would be 'ok' since I knew you would be here to keep me safe, after you returned from getting drinks." Melody whispers

"By the way, it was Jamal that suggested coming back to our room, Honey. Regardless, I did want to see him put his big black cock in you. I thought you would love it. But the only problem was that you seemed to love it too much and then even fall in love with Him." I explained.

"Please don't be mad at me, Honey. I was just so very high. I did have the greatest sexual experience of my life. But as good as it was, I would NEVER EVER trade you in for someone else, NEVER, Gilford. You and You alone are all I need for the rest of my life." Mel purrs.

"Are you sure Melody? Are you really sure, that you love and want only me?" I whispered.

"I was afraid that you would get jealous if I let someone else fuck me. You have never let someone else fuck me before." Melody whispers.

"I am NOT jealous Melody. I am brokenhearted by all your promises of love for Jamal. That is all that is bothering me. I am not typically a jealous guy. You should know that, by now." I whispered.

"Gilford, just because we both thought it would be exciting for me to try BBC is not a good reason to divorce me. I thought you were 'OK' with me trying out a black cock, Honey. Or I never would have done it, Sweetheart. I love you, and only you. Gilford. Please, Sweetheart, don't be mad at me." coos Melody.

"Melody, I am NOT mad at you for fucking a black guy! I am trying to tell you that you broke my heart by swearing your heart is only for Jamal and promising your love forever, to Jamal Honey. That is why I am upset and want to die." I cried.

So, now you are going to leave me, for fucking a black guy? Please don't leave me, Honey. I love only you, Gilford." Melody cried.

"Then why did you keep promising your love for him and telling him to knock you up and keep you? Why did you say that you would whore for him so you could stay here with him, forever? That sincerely hurt my feelings." I said.

"Sweetheart, I don't know. I don't know what I was saying or doing. Maybe I was just trying to turn him on to make him hurry up and cum in my pussy, Maybe, I was just starting to get tired," Melody said.

"Well, that is a little hard to believe Mel. Meanwhile, you REALLY broke my heart. Melody because you sounded like you had fallen completely in love with him and that you had no use for me, in your life anymore." I said

"Honey, I didn't know what I was saying. I was so so high. Jamal gave me some MDMA pills or ecstasy or something. I don't know what they were, I've never taken something like that before, to get high. Whatever I said or did, I truly am so very sorry for hurting you, Sweetheart." cries Melody.

"Really? Well, let us just watch the video and listen to what you said and see what you think about all the promises of love for Jamal that you made. Then we will see if we can stay together any more. Here, is my phone, let's play the video I recorded." I said.

I key up my phone recording and play for Melody her fuck fest that she just had with Jamal this afternoon...

Sometime later, after watching most of the video, Melody, besides being extremely turned on, seemed in a state of shock that she would say all those things and realized that I did have a point. Melody was even more contrite and apologized over and over again.

But watching the video made me even more depressed and pissed off than I was the first time. Now, more than ever, it is doubtful that we can save our marriage.

I am not sure what I want to do now. I don't trust her, even though, I want to. If I leave for good, get home, and get my Kimber 1911.45acp. All I need is one round thru my skull, and all my heartache is over.

"So, you still claim that you love me and only me? Because it sure didn't sound like it to me! You better explain yourself, Melody." I said.

"Yes, I am more than sure that I love you, Gilford. I was fantasizing about so many scandalous things like having his black baby and being his whore. If I hadn't seen it just now with my own eyes, I wouldn't believe that I betrayed you so badly, like that. I am so very very sorry Gilford." Melody cries

"Your own words broke my heart, Melody. All the awful things that you said to Jamal crushed my heart, Mel. How could you ever say those things to your lover Jamal? Do you understand now why I was getting ready to leave you forever?" I asked.

"Yes, I do. I understand completely. I am so very sorry Gilford. Jamal gave me those pills before our sex and I was so high in Never-Never Land. I just don't know how I could say those things either. In fact, at the time, I thought they were just voices in my head. Please forgive me, Gilford." cries Melody.

"I am trying Mel, but you have hurt me far worse than anything else in my whole life, ever before," I explained.

"Gilford, I will do anything to make this up to you. Whatever you want to do to me, or that you want me to do for you. I will agree to whatever you want to mend things between us, I swear. I love you completely, with all my heart. You and only you, my Sweetheart." Mel coos

"Well, what do you mean by that, Melody?" I asked.

"I mean, I love you with all my heart, that you can do anything that you want to me. To punish me, so you know that I really love you." Melody whispers.

"Like what?" I asked.