Cheaters Night Out 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ate quietly and Mel seemed to be someplace else the whole time. Was she thinking of Jamal's cock and how good it made her feel? We didn't talk at all while we ate.

After dinner, we just went back to our room to rest on our fresh clean sheets. As we cuddled up, naked, back in bed together. We looked deeply into each other's eyes, and we held each other tightly, to talk.

"Oh, Mel honey, I love you so much. I could never survive if I lost you somehow. I love you so much, Honey." I said.

"Oh Gil Honey, I love you so much too. I could never leave you or stop loving you. You are everything to me. Put your cock in me, Honey, it feels like I am still wet. I will always be there for you. I promise with all my heart." Mel coos

"Mel, you are everything to me. I would rather lose my balls than lose you. Here, hold my boys. Feel them inside the sack? Gently Honey!"

"I love your boys, Gilford." Melody whispers.

"If you ever decide that you want to leave me, please, just crush my nuts first, OK? Promise me. That way, the physical pain will be so bad, that maybe, I can forget the emotional pain for a while." I whisper.

"I promise Gil, if I ever want to leave you I will squeeze you nuts so hard, that you will be glad to be rid of me. I will certainly rupture you first. But, I won't ever leave you. I will always love only you and take care of you, my wonderful Husband." Mel purrs

"Gilford, Just so you know, I don't need anybody else to fuck me, unless you want me to. I know I said a bunch of stuff before dinner, to turn you on, about how I was going to fuck BBC all the time. But I can't really do that to you, because I love you so much, even if It was great with Jamal." Melody whispers.

"Thank You, Sweetheart. I really appreciate you telling me that." I whispered back.

"But it sure was so amazing on the beach today, when we took a hit on that joint and got so high that Jamal knew he could just reach over and fondle my breasts because we were so stoned. Wasn't that hot?" Melody whispers.

"Yes it was Honey. Do you know what would be so hot? We could find Jamal and you spend the whole night fucking Jamal. Would you enjoy that Melody?" I ask.

"You know that I would love that Gil. What would be even Hotter, would be if he invited a bunch of his black friends to fuck me too!" coos Melody.

"Do you want to fuck him again tonight?" I ask.

"I would If you want me to, I would absolutely love to do it for you, Sweetheart, but the only trouble is my pussy is starting to feel very sore from Jamal earlier today. I better let my pussy rest until it feels better before attempting another BBC fuck session." Mel whispers.

"No problem Melody. I guess we can wait a day or two before we get dressed and go to the nightclub downstairs. If you want to have sex with him again, you are welcome to fuck him all night. I love you." I said.

Two days later, after the normal tourist stuff, sun tanning on the beach, eating at all the fancy restaurants, and shopping for souvenirs...

"Gilford, I put on my hottest nightclub dress without any underwear. How do you like this, Honey?" Mel purrs.

I just smile, nod my head and say "You are hotter than fuck Melody".

We get ready for the nightclub. Mel has on the sexiest slinkiest dress that I have ever seen. It is almost like she is naked with high heels on. We get to the nightclub and the music is booming, and the lights are flashing.

We are quickly given a seat and the waitress appears and takes our drink order. We are both scanning the floor for Jamal, hoping to see Mel's new black lover.

Our drinks come and we both drink them a little too fast and order ourselves another round. Once our drinks come, I signal to Mel that we should dance.

Mel is a much better dancer than myself. All she has to do, to look good, is just stand there and move a little bit. We dance to several numbers, fast and slow. As soon as we return to our seats, a young black man approaches us, to ask me for permission to dance with my Melody.

I give him a big smile and signal to Mel to dance with him if she wants.

His name is Markus, and Mel just molds her beautiful body against his as they slowly dance around the dance floor. I watch as both his hands cup her ass, she seems to be whispering to him. He smiles and nods in agreement. I wonder if she asked him to make love to her, while her husband watches.

They continue to dance several numbers, it is almost like they are making love on the dance floor. I notice his black hand is under her short skirt in front, fingering her pussy.

Melody has both of her arms behind his neck, just hanging on him while he fully enjoys molesting her body. His other hand is inside the top of her dress, massaging Mel's beautiful braless sensitive breasts. She must be so hot and ready to fuck again, already by now.

They finally return to our table, Markus thanks Mel for the dance and leaves us to go back to his table, giving us a chance to talk. Mel quickly finishes her drink and I realize she looks so flushed.

"Whoa, Mel. That looked pretty sexy out there. Did you enjoy that dance?" I asked.

"Yes, I sure did Honey. He has a really big bulge that he kept rubbing against my pussy. I want it so bad. Then he touched me everywhere on my body, that he wanted to, and it all felt so good."

"Did you want to bring him to our room?" I asked.

"Would you Like it, if I did?" Melody responded.

My cock was hurting from being so hard, aroused, and watching what they were doing on the dance floor. I was so turned on.

"Yes, of course, I would love to see him fuck you. Why did he leave?" I asked.

"Markus went to talk to his friends to see how many of his friends would like to come with him to fuck me. I was hoping for more tonight. Is that 'OK' with you, Sweetheart?" Melody coos.

"Of course, if you are up for it. It is fine with me. It looks like you have gotten a taste for Big Black Cock. If that is what you want, I love you and will not inhibit your new taste in men, if that is what you desire, My Love." I said.

"Sweetheart, this is a big fantasy for me. I would love to have multiple black men fuck me for hours and hours tonight. Will that be alright? Would you like it, if I did?" Melody purrs.

"I would like to see that, if that is what you want to do, Honey," I said.

About that time Markus returns, and bringing our waitress with another drink for me.

"It is all set up now folks, the night of your dreams. Here is another drink for you Gilford, and when you are finished with this next drink, feel free to return to your room to watch us making love." Markus said.

"Okay, sounds good! " I said.

"Melody and I will go ahead to your room. We will get comfortable and relax together until you get there," said Markus as he held out his hand for Melody to take, and then led her away.

It felt weird, letting him take her away from me, as I noticed three tables of his Black Jamaican Buddies, leaving together all at the same time, probably to follow them. My drink comes and I just relax in anticipation, sipping my drink, having a smoke, and watching the other dancers.

I finish my drink and then realize that I better get upstairs to our room. I slowly open the door to our apartment and see a complete orgy. There must be a dozen Black Jamaican men all trying to touch and fuck Melody in every way possible.

Melody is naked and has naked Jamaican black men all around her. Touching and sucking her big breasts, fucking her pussy, fucking her ass, shoving their cocks into her mouth. Melody is in Black Cock Heaven. I just sit in the same old chair, fire up another joint, and join her in my mind.

Before I knew it, I began to feel very sleepy, I couldn't keep my eyes open even though this was very exciting to me. I want to watch, but, for some reason, I can't keep my eyes open. They wouldn't slip something into my drink, would they?

I woke up late the next morning. The sun is up and I am hungover and hungry. Everyone is gone except me and Mel who seems to be covered in cum and have a permanent smile on her face. I struggle out of my chair and then stand under a hot shower until my back finally begins to hurt a little bit less.

After dressing I ask Mel if she wants to go get breakfast, but she declines saying she just wants to sleep. So, I just go down to the restaurant and get some pancakes and drink about a gallon of coffee.

Returning to our room I cuddle up with Melody and go to sleep myself. After several hours of sleep, I feel so much better. Mel awakens and she puts her arms around my neck and we cry together.

"Gil, I am so sorry. I just wanted some naughty sex with Markus and his friends. They used me over and over all night long. I am now, for sure a black cock whore. Nearly a dozen black men fucked me over and over all night long. Please forgive me, Gilford. Please forgive me." Melody cries.

'Of course, I forgive you, Honey. I don't care what you did as long as you had fun and still love me. I love you, so much, Mel. Do you still love me?" I ask

"I love you with all my heart, Gil. If I am not pregnant and black-bred now, I never will be. How can you ever forgive me for being such a slut, Gilford? I only want to be yours forever." Mel cries

We hold each other with more passion than we have ever known before. We began to kiss and make love with more passion, for each other, than we have ever known before. We were 'one' again. We both finally felt secure and loved by each other, more than ever before.

We began to make love, her pussy so juicy. "It feels like someone has just fucked you, Mel. You feel so wet, and slippery. I love the way you feel now." I whispered.

"Do you like my pussy full of all their black man's cum? They fucked me over and over all night long. I probably have over three dozen loads of cum just in my pussy, alone." Mel purrs.

"Oh, Honey. I love that they all fucked you. Your pussy feels so wonderful with it all stretched out and full of another man's cum. Promise me, that you will always do that for me." I cry.

"I promise you, Gilford. I will fuck every black man I can find. I will fuck them behind your back and cheat on you every chance I get. Would you like that, Honey?" purrs Melody.

"I would love that Mel, as long as I get my sloppy seconds!" Melody's words make me immediately climax deep in her pussy. Her pussy felt so stretched out, but we still reaffirmed our love for each other. It was so wonderful to hold her again.

Then we went to take a shower so we could clean up, get dressed, and get some dinner.

"Look what they did to me!" Melody cried. She showed me her hickeys all over her breasts. Looking into Mel's eyes I couldn't tell if she was ashamed or proud of her symbols of her illicit sexual orgy last night.

I held her close while the warm shower ran on us, and we both cried so much. My poor Melody. What has she gone through?

We left our Jamaican Island Vacation behind, and life went back to normal, life back home. Fortunately, we realized how blessed we are to have each other.

Of course, I noticed Mel's pussy was a lot bigger. But it was my Mel's pussy, and that was all that was important.

After a whole week of Jamal, and his friends plus Markus and his friends Mel's pussy will probably never be the same as it was before. They all had much bigger cocks than my own 8 inches.

Finally, when we returned home again, it was so wonderful.

Making love about a week, after we got home from Jamaica, was so wonderful and Mel was so incredibly horny, maybe even ferocious, making love with me.

Of course, the first thing we did at home we stop at a clinic and they completely checked us both out for STDs.

Fortunately, we were clean of any problems, to our surprise. But then Melody mentioned that she thought she was pregnant.

"What color do you think he will be?" I asked with a smile

"What color would you like him to be?" Mel smiles back.

While we were making love, I was so deep in her wonderful well-used pussy.

"What if he was black? Everyone would know that you fucked black men." I whispered.

"I know, wouldn't that be so hot? Everyone, absolutely everyone, would know I am a slut, that I fuck black men, and that I am a whore. Yup, everyone would know that I am a black cock whore. Would that turn you on?" Mel coos

"Yes, that turns me on so much. Tell me about what you did with them." I asked while making love to my wife.

"Oh Honey, you feel so good, deep in my pussy. But when Markus fucked me, he was so much bigger than you. He filled me up so much more than you ever have. I loved his cock, it was so big and so black. The best part was that he gave it to me so much, usually at least an hour and a half each time. I loved it." Mel coos.

"Oh, that turns me on Mel. Now, that you love black cock!" I whispered.

"Yessssss, I love black cock. I love black cock more than almost anything now, Honey. Now that I am back to work at the Hospital, I am always looking for an opportunity to fuck a black man while at work. I love it so much." Mel purrs.

"Really? Have you fucked any black men since we have been back?" I whispered.

"Would you like it, if I did?" Mel whispers.

"Yes, please tell me all about it," I ask.

"I've gotten fucked at work several times a day, every day, so far. Do you like that, Honey? Every time I come home to you, my pussy has been full of black man's cum from work. Does that turn you on?" purrs Mel.

"Really? Are you really doing that at work? Oh, Mel, I love you. I love that. I want to put my cock into your sloppy pussy as soon as you come home from work, every day. I love your cummy pussy. I love you and only you." I promise

"Would you like it if I really did that, Gil?" Melody coos.

"Oh yes, that would turn me on so much if you fuck black men all the time. I love that your belly keeps getting bigger and bigger with our black baby." I explain.

"I am so happy Honey, because that is what I have been doing, every day at work. Sometimes, I can find a black patient I can fuck but I can always have several black co-workers and maintenance workers there at the Hospital, that have been putting their black cocks in me every day. Do you Like that?" Mel purrs.

"Yes, I love it, Honey. I whisper.

"I love that you do because I have really been doing it! I loved how they just kept fucking me, filling my pussy with Big Black Cock and giving me so many orgasms." Melody whispers.

"Really? Wow, how can you do that and still love me?" I cry.

"Oh, I do still love you, Gilford. I love you very much. But, I love big black cock now also. I love you and need you so very much, Honey." Mel coos.

"I still love you, Melody, with all my heart. But you have been too naughty. I am going to have to spank your bare butt, now." I whispered.

"If that is what you want, Sweetheart," Mel whispered.

"I sure love you Melody, so I will give you the spanking that you want, need and deserve," I promised.

"Oh yes, I want you to punish me by spanking my ass also. I betrayed you, Gil. I encouraged Markus and all his friends to do everything they wanted to do to me, and I loved every bit of it. It was only later that I fully realized how badly I had hurt you. For that, I am truly, very sorry, Gilford."

"I forgive you, Melody. I am just glad that you came home with me." I whispered.

"But Honey, I cheated you almost every day, in every way. I am even carrying someone's black baby. I am so sorry Gilford, Honey." Mel purrs.

'I forgive you, Melody. You are back home with me. That is all that counts now, Honey." I whisper.

"Thank you, Gilford." Mel coos.

"Sweetheart, please understand. I enjoy watching you have sex with other men. Mostly because I am secure in our love, you enjoy it, because I love you and I love to see you happy. I am not really a jealous guy. Besides, I love to get your wonderful sloppy seconds." I whisper.

"Ok, I love that also." Mel purrs.

"Yes, that will be so hot when you have our black baby in a couple of months. I love the way your body is changing in your pregnancy." I whispered

"Everyone that sees that we both are white and that we had a black baby would know that I am a black cock slut, a black cock whore. Won't that be so hot, Gilford?" Melody purrs.

"Yes, and I think it is about time that we take you down to start getting you some Queen of Spades tattoos, big ones on each breast," I said with a smile.

"Oh yes, and how about a tramp stamp, on my lower back that says something like 'I fuck all Black Men.' or 'Black Cock Only'. Wouldn't that be so Hot?" Melody purrs