Cheaters Pt. 07

Story Info
Tess gets her first DP.
2.2k words
3.57
4.7k
3

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/20/2024
Created 03/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 18

Around 11; Tess receives a call from her lawyer; Ed signed the papers; she's divorced, house and kids are hers, as requested.

She falls to her knees, face in hands, I assist her to the sofa, she cries for 20 minutes.

"We can move on and become a real family now" she cuddles to me.

"Hold me. I couldn't be happier." We make out.

After lunch at the mall, we contact a real estate agent, requesting to list Tess's house, also booking a cleaning crew Monday.

We place an ad for a 1-day household liquidation sale on Saturday.

I Text Terry: help Friday eve, Garage Sale on Saturday, junk run Sunday,

We ask Lois and she agrees to help.

Friday, Dianne's at grammas. Tess and I start prepping for the sale after lunch,

Terry arrives around 4:30, Lois at 5. Tess is tagging items with prices. Terry and I are moving stuff to the garage. Lois helps Tess sorting, packing etc. The large furniture is remaining in place. Terry takes a box of baby items to my truck. Tess hugs me.

"Has Terry got a girlfriend?"

I look at her suspiciously.

"Not currently, why?"

"Lois and I were noticing." She kisses me.

"He's got a nice body, almost as nice as yours and he seems like a nice guy."

"Really, well a few months ago at work he expressed his desire for you."

"Do tell." She wrapped her arms around my neck.

"He often harassed Ed, how such a loser like Ed was married to someone as stunning as you. He hinted if you weren't married, he'd like a weekend with you."

"Really; Hmmm I am single now. How would you feel about that?" She rubs my crotch, kisses me, and walked away; back to sorting stuff and tagging.

I ponder her comment, curious if we shouls discuss a threesome with him.

I continued carrying stuff to the garage.

Around 7 pm we neared the end, Lois and Terry agree to join us for pizza and beers at our house; I order 2 pizzas and gave Terry $50 to pick up cold beer on route.

Tess and Lois were giddy, giggling, whispering, as we ate and drank.

Lois and Tess were taking dishes and leftover food to the kitchen; Terry and I open another beer.

(In Tess words)

Lois and I devised a plan for some sexy swinging.

Terry was in the big chair opposite Cory on the sofa.

I positioned Lois so Terry had full view of us gals in the kitchen. I lifted Lois's blouse and suck a nipple, my hand rubbing her snatch, she reciprocates by fondling me. I licked up to open mouth kiss her. My eyes staring at Terry, I lift my top, Lois sucks my nipple. Terry was wide eyed.

I led Lois to the sofa, she French kisses Cory and sits on his lap, placing his hand to her erect nipple.

I take Terry's beer and set it on the coffee table.

"Cory mentioned you bugged Ed about spending a weekend with me." I sit on his lap.

"What were you thinking about doing to me?" Putting my arm around his neck.

Terry is squirming, nervous, anxious, he looks to Cory; who's making out with a topless Lois.

"Since our divorces Cory and I have become quite open sexually; we find threesomes very thrilling, satisfying."

"Terry, have you ever participated in a threesome?" I rub his privates, my tongue pushes past his lips, I put his hand on my breast.

"I have." He squeezes my boob.

"Terry, all our threesomes have been with women. I've never been DP'd, I want that tonight, with you and Cory." I stand, remove my tee, and jeans.

"Ok Terry, you wanted a weekend with me; show me why; what did you fantasize."

I stood placing my hands on my hips waiting for him to make the next move. He tugged me back to his lap, laid me back across his left arm, he kissed me seductively his right hand roved my bosom. Instantly proving he was a better lover than Ed, not going directly for my pussy. He began foreplay, caressing my nipples, nuzzling my neck. Then wiggles my nipple between his teeth.

'Damn that feels good.'

"Gawd, pinch me, am I dreaming, Teresa is naked in my lap." He whispers in my ear.

"I'm permitted to explore your exquisite sexy form." He rolls my nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

"Lord, thank you for this opportunity, please give me the stamina, strength and savvy to fully satisfy this wonderful woman."

{OMG, I'm so excited, and he hasn't touched my genitals.}

He moves his mouth to my right tit; his fingers cover my vulva. He presses against my puffy pubic mound, his fingers gently, slowly move down then up, petting, caressing my wet fleshy folds with a feathery lightness on my labia, smearing my juices, his middle finger is wiggling, slightly rubbing the inner smooth surface of my lips, the next 2 digits on the outer edges.

"Ooohhhh, Geezus that's nice." I sigh.

I hear Lois, call out, proclaiming her 1st climax. My eyes remain closed, relishing in terry's rough, calloused, working man's fingers, arousing me, elevating my senses. I sigh as he's tenderly stroking my pussy lips. My legs are wide, one draped over the right side of the chair, the other knee against the left arm.

His forefinger circles my clit; I groan, ready to explode. He's playing with my pussy as if it were a fine instrument and he a virtuoso. He's good, close to Cory quality, good. I put my mouth to his, seductively kissing. I whisper, "damn you're good, why didn't you flirt, seduce me months ago." I murmur.

"I likely would have consented."

"Not with married women, too much heartache for everyone."

Terry was French kissing me, his fingers continue with a slow purposeful labia stimulation, occasionally teasing my clitoris; but mostly manipulating my lips.

I succumb, I groan as he slowly rolled, squeezed, tugging my sensitive clitoral nub, shuddering as an intense orgasm shoots through me.

I kiss Terry passionately, then kneel on the floor, undoing his jeans releasing his hard cock.

Poor thing trapped in there, the tip was slick with precome. I smeared the natural lubricant down his shaft with my fingers, he was similar in length to Cory, but not the girth; in fact, he was slightly slimmer than Ed, but a full 2" longer. He was clean shaven, likely waxed and his talented fingering technique, leading me to believe he is sexually active.

Based on the grunts and groans behind me, Lois and Cory are both climaxing. I have no gag reflex, Terry fits nicely inside my mouth, and shortly after some expert deep throating on my part, he releases my treat, I suck him dry, trying for more.

Chapter 19

"Break time, everyone came at least once. Terry that was great." I move to Cory, give him my extra special super-duper special passionate kiss. I whisper,

"Terry is talented, I want to experience a DP. He's my choice for that, and for future threesomes. We already have Lois and Marie, but no males; I'd like Terry."

I massage his partially erect dick, still sperm sticky, slippery, mixed with Lois's juice.

"I'll never cheat on you Cory; you have to work with him daily so it's your call." Cory hugs me tightly, kisses me tenderly. I move down, licking his sticky dick, savoring the blended juice of both my lovers.

"Terry, seems you've made an impression on Tess." Cory passes him a fresh beer.

"Terry, months ago you confided with me your desire for Tess, but she was married to Ed; being the respectful gentleman you are, you explained in no way would you pursue a married woman or get involved with one."

Cory taps Terry's beer, my mouth has Cory's dick hard, I lick him like a candy cane.

Lois is kneeling between Terry's legs, sucking his cock.

"We're not married, so you're invited to share Tess; but only in my presence." Setting the bottle down I straddle Cory. I guide his ready rigid rod to my wet pussy, and with a little wiggle, easily glide it fully into me, I begin a steady full stroke riding him, his hands firmly manipulating my marvelous mounds.

"You're both invited to stay the night, it's still early; Tess requested a DP." Cory scootches forward so his butt is barely on the edge of the sofa.

"You up for it Terry?" I ask.

"I know Cory can fuck for hours, few men can, you just came, no judgement if you're 1 and done, there's always another day."

"Luscious lady, I'm known as a 'Commodore man."

He chortles, then sings,

"Once, twice 3 times a lady." He kisses Lois's tit.

"I joined a swing club 2 years ago, I'm up for the challenge, but Cory, I assure you I am in no way after Tess. Don't get jealous, she's gorgeous, sexy as hell, so yes, I desire to fuck Tess." He has 2 fingers in Lois's cunt, she is tugging his hard dick, giving him a hand-job.

"I enjoy fucking for pleasure, non-emotional, fun fucking. You enjoy threesomes & when you're fucking this fine lass Lois, it isn't love, it's sexual satisfaction. You and Tess share feeling, intimate sex, that's real, that's emotional, that's love."

He pushes Lois to the floor, plunging his middle 2 fingers piston like, deep into her cunt. The base of his thumb contacting her clit with each stroke; he has her writhing, groaning, his left hand stretching, twisting, pinching her right nipple. She lets out a yelp and quivers a climax.

I lift off Cory, push Terry to the floor, taking Terry's slender saber in my right hand, he's dry, so I guide it to my cunt and facing Cory, sit on Terry, impaling myself. After a few wiggles of my butt, I lift; gently lowering myself so his penis penetrates my ass.

"Oh, fuck, that's nice; I'm so close to cumming. Don't move." I lean back, opening my legs wide, Tery's rugged fingers squeeze my tits.

"Ok big boy, I'm ready, do mommy, do mommy hard, make it memorable." Inviting Cory to DP me. He kneels between our outstretched legs, teasing my labia lips and clit with his cock tip.

"Not now Cory, just fuck me, I want multiples, many, many, multiples, oh gawd Cory fuck me now."

His hands go beside my waist, he presses his engorged shaft fully into me, only stopping when his pubic bone is presses against mine.

During his initial thrust, his immense size, wide girth, combined with me being so frikkin desirous, anticipating this DP, the fantasizing of fullness from 2 great cocks fucking me simultaneously; I climax before he's fully inserted.

"OHHHH MMMYY GAAAAWWWD, SOOO GUUUUD." Sighing, shuddering,

"SSOOO FFUUULLLL" I'm quivering, a sensational, tremendous, wild, orgasm. He holds still, as does Terry.

"FUUUUK!" I spasm again the sheer intensity of having 2 dicks in my I cum again.

Cory starts moving, drawing back he drives his cock unhurriedly into me again, I'm savoring the feel of his massive member in my silky tunnel, my walls caressed by his manhood, my vaginal muscles flexing around his substantial girth.

Terry's cock up my ass; astounding, absolutely amazing. I pull Lois to me, her mouth meets mine, I lustfully kiss her, sharing my thrilling orgasm, her fingers rove across my stomach to my clit. The finger touch pushes me to another shivering peak, fierce electrical pulses course through me.

"OOHHH FFUUUUCK YESSS, KEEP GOOIINNNG. DOOOO MMEEEEE, AAAARRGGHHH." My arms go around Cory my fingernails rake his back, my orgasm continues, Terry is jerking from below, Cory from above, unable to find a rhythm in unison, as Terry's not able to full movement with 2 people on top of him. Cory's being Cory, long, full, deep lunges.

"OOHH YYYAAAAAA, GGEEEEZZUUSSSS, AAAAHHHHH."

I'm delirious, in a state of wild excitement, euphoric, ecstasy, floating in sensuous bliss. Lois's fingers are harsh, fervently rubbing my clit, I'm building to a furious explosion, I feel it welling up, tingling throughout with sensory pleasures, from my toes all the way to my neck.

MY cunt, my ass, my clit, all being sensually stimulated,

I stiffen and let loose a loud gasp,

"OOOOHHH FFFUUUUUUUCK." I convulse, squirting, shaking; I feel Terry's jism gush into my ass.

"OOOHHHHH YYYEEESSSS." I spew, soaking our genitals, Lois is relentless, Cory speeds up.

"FFFFFUUUUUCCCK, CCOOOORRRREEEE, I LLUUUUVV YYOOOUUUUU." I'm spastic, uncontrollably shacking; he cums, ejaculating as he withdraws, his sperm squirts across my vulva, my stomach, Lois's hand. He finishes, rubbing his boner against my sticky wet slit.

I'm inert, paralyzed from the draining, carnal copulation.

Cory sits back on the sofa; Terry and Lois roll me aside. Lois gets towels.

I'm in post-orgasmic ecstasy, my mind a fog, replaying the ecstatic encounter, what a wondrous experience. Lois is toweling me, I passionately kiss her, twist to Terry, kiss him intimately, thanking him.

I move to Cory's lap.

"Babe, that was beyond words." My arms around his neck.

"Gawd I'm so blessed." Tears begin to flow as I snuggle into his neck.