Cheating girlfriend

Story Info
I catch my new girlfriend cheating.
3.2k words
4.01
9.2k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brian6588
Brian6588
580 Followers

In my second year of college, I decided to take some summer classes. Pretty tough summer schedule as I took Tennis, Water Skiing and Accounting. Having fun got in the way of accounting so I dropped the class. Having fun included a new girl in my life. I met Kathy at a bar, and we had a little make out session at the bar. At the end of the date, I asked her out.

Kathy is 5 ft 4 inches. Short blonde hair, deep blue eyes with a very tight athletic body that had D cup breast. During the regular school year, she lived on campus. During the summer she lived with her parents. Her father was a professor at our college.

I called Kathy up a few days later and made a date to go to a movie that night. I got to her house and her dad greeted me at the door. Her dad asked me, "What movie are you going to?"

"The Jerk." I relied.

"What's it rated?" He asked.

"I think PG." I replied.

"What time does it start?" He asked.

"7:15." I told him.

He stood silent for a moment then said, "Then you should have my daughter home by 9:15."

I kind of laughed and said, "Yeah sure."

About that time Kathy showed up and took my arm and said, "I am ready." As we walked to the car she told me, her dad was not kidding. He is very strict. That is why she lives on campus during the school year.

We went to the movie and had a fun time. However, once the movie was over Kathy said, "We need to hurry and get home, or my dad won't let me see you again."

At her house her dad checked his watched as we walked in. He never said a word. Kathy suggested we play some cards. A few cribbage games and I headed back to my dorm room. I did manage to get a hug from Kathy as her dad looked on.

Kathy and had most of our time together in my dorm room to keep out of her dad's eyes. We would have some make out of mostly kissing on the bed. She seemed to want to go further. But her dad put the fear of God into me.

The band Pablo Cruise was putting on a concert in a town an hour away. I asked if she wanted to go with me. We could stay at my friend's house that lived there and come back the next morning. Kathy was excited to go and told her parents she was going with a group of girlfriends.

It was a week before the concert. I was sitting in my room when I was pretty sure I just saw Kathy run by my window. I got up and slid my window open just in time to see Kathy climbing into a window 3 rooms down from me. "That's Kyle's room." I thought. Most of us kept our doors open and windows open during the summer to get a breeze through our room.

I walked down to Kyle's room. The door was closed. I slowly turned the handle and pushed. It was locked.

I went outside and walked around the building. I got to Kyle's window. The currents were pulled shut but there was just enough of a gap for me to see Kyle laying on his bed and Kathy sucking his cock.

Fuck, I couldn't believe she was cheating on me. Right before the concert too. I really wanted to go, but not alone. I decided to not to say anything. Let's wait and see when she breaks up with me.

Kathy and I headed off to the concert early Saturday morning. Conversation seemed to be forced. I was regretting my decision to take things slow with her. Kathy was wearing very short jean shorts, a white T shirt that showed off her big tits and could make out her sheer bra under it. I looked at her lean athletic legs and thought how nice it would be to have those legs wrapped around my waist as I fucked her hard and deep.

We finally got to the concert. I stashed two bottles of Slow Gin in the bottom of my backpack and made our way to the gate. Once inside we got a couple of beers. The music was great. Kathy and I danced a few songs. After 3 more beers, I broke out the Slow Gin. After the first bottle Kathy and I were feeling no pain. It didn't seem awkward being with her even after knowing she was cheating on me.

We started kissing deeply. We were in a middle of the crowd, and nobody seemed to care we were making out and her pussy was grinding on my leg. I grabbed her ass and pulled her tight into my leg. Kathy was breathing hard when she suddenly came hard on my leg. She slumped into me, and I held her.

I whispered in her ear, "Nice orgasm."

She looked up me and smiled.

A few songs later it started to rain. It was coming down hard. David Jenkins, the leader of the band yelled into the Mic, "Don't leave us now. It's party time!"

Everyone was cheering. We didn't care we were wet. When I looked at Kathy, her T shirt was pretty much transparent. I could see she had big brown nipples. I pulled her into me and kissed her deeply while my hand ran up her shirt and pushed her bra up and cupped her huge tit. Her nipple got hard, and I rolled it between my fingers. She moaned into my mouth.

The rain stopped a few minutes later and the sun came out. Somehow like magic, Kathy suddenly had taken her bra off without removing her shirt. She stuffed it into the backpack then brought out the second bottle of Slow Gin.

Things got blurry from there. We eventually got to my car and headed to my friend Craig place. My friend opened the door, and his eyes went right to Kathy's boobs. Her T shirt had dried, but you could still make out her dark nipples. Craig's girlfriend Cindy was coming up behind him and I could see a look of disapproval on the site of Kathy.

Cindy punched Craig in the arm and said, "What are you looking at?"

Craig rubbed his arm and said, "Nothing, geez. Come on in. You must be tired after such a long day."

"Yes we are. If you wouldn't mind, we need to get some sleep."

Craig took us to the basement guess room and told us good night. He would make us breakfast in the morning.

I tossed the backpack on the floor and pulled Kathy into me and kissed her deeply as my hands roamed up her shirt and found her beautiful tits.

It wasn't long before we were both naked on the bed. My hands and mouth were all over her big tits. Kathy really was enjoying the attention I was giving them. I slid down between her legs. I took my fingers and parted the hair and lips of her pussy and slid my tongue as deep as I could into her. She was wet and the musky scent made me want her more.

I reached up and with one hand so play with her tits. My other hand I was finger fucking her wet pussy as my tongue played with her engorged clit.

"Oh fuck, yes, that's it. Eat my pussy. Fuck yes. Just like that. Make me cum Brian, make me cuuuuuum." She yelled as she came on my tongue.

I didn't give her a chance to recover. I moved up and guided my cock into her hot wet pussy. I was in overdrive as I fucked hard and deep right away. In the matter of 10 hard thrust I shot 4 hot ropes of my seed deep inside her pussy.

I wasn't done. I was still hard, and Kathy was still fucking me back. She wasn't far behind me as she came hard on my cock. I pulled out and moved up. I slapped my cock onto each nipple. Then I put cock between her tits. Kathy pushed her big tits together and I started to tit fuck her. Occasionally I would push further out of her tits so she could suck the head of my cock and get it better lubricated.

As I tit fucked her, I reached back with one hand and played with her pussy. I would muffle her moans by sliding my cock into her mouth. I was getting close.

"Oh god, oh god, Kathy.....I am getting close."

"Give me your cum. I want your cum. Make me your dirty slut."

I pulled my cock and gave it a couple of tugs and I shot my cum all over her amazing tits and face.

Kathy yelled, "Give it to me, I want it." As she sat up and took my cock into her mouth and milked the rest of the cum out of me.

Feeling empty I rolled off her and onto the next to her.

Kathy ran her hand along my chest then down to my thigh. "We should have been doing this a long time ago. I started to wonder if you were gay or something." Kathy told me.

"Fuck Kathy, your dad scared the shit out of me. He could get me kicked out of school if he wanted to."

"Well now, that I know you have such a nice cock and know how to use it we will be doing a lot more of this." Kathy said as her hand found my limp cock. Kathy started to fondle my cock and slowly was bringing it back to life.

Kathy started to nibble on my ear and lick it. Then whispered in my ear. "You are really good at eating pussy. Will you eat my pussy again?"

"I would love to Kathy." I told her.

Kathy got into the 69 position with her on top. She lowered her pussy to my mouth as she took my growing cock into her mouth.

I started to just lick her pussy for awhile giving her a good tease. Occasionally I would slide a finger or two inside her and rub her g spot. It didn't take her long before she had another orgasm. She never missed a beat of sucking my cock to where I was now fully hard.

Kathy kept sucking my cock through her own orgasm. I was really enjoying eating her pussy. I grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them apart and buried my tongue deep inside her pussy. Her moaning on my cock was sending vibration down my cock that felt incredible.

I decided to test the waters a bit. I teased her ass with my middle finger by inserting it to the first knuckle. She moaned deeper. I slid my finger in deeper and got the same response. As I ravished her pussy, I slid my finger as deep as I could into her perfect little ass.

To my surprise, Kathy decided to return the favor. I felt her finger slowly enter my ass and she found my P spot. Her skills were amazing. I knew I would not last long. I felt the fire in my loins and could not hold back as I erupted my seed deep into her mouth. Shortly after Kathy came hard soaking my chin with her wet love juices.

After that we curled up together and drifted off to sleep. When I woke up Kathy was asleep, lying on her stomach. I admired her fit body and her tight bubble of an ass. I ran my hand lightly down her smooth back and over the curve of her ass. I then slid my hand over her thighs and back up and over her ass. I did this several times. Her legs parted a bit and her ass lifted up, giving me an invitation to explore more.

My fingers lightly brushed across her pussy lips causing her legs to part even more. I teased her pussy until I slowly inserted a finger. Kathy moaned slightly and lifted her hips. I slid a pillow under hips to make her more comfortable as I slowly finger fucked her now wet pussy.

My cock was fully engorged and needing some pleasure. I got behind Kathy and slid my cock up and down the crack of her ass. I took my cock in my hand and teased her pussy with it before I slowly slid my cock into her. She moaned as my cock hit the end of her love tunnel. As I slowly pumped her pussy, Kathy whispered, "Finger my ass again."

I pulled my cock out of her pussy and slid my middle finger in pussy getting it nice and wet. I replaced my cock back into her pussy then slowly slid my finger in her ass.

"Oh fuck, that feels good." Kathy said as she turned her head and looked back at me.

I matched my thrust of my cock into her pussy along with my finger in her ass. It was less than a minute before she was yelling, "Oh fuck, yes, fuck me. Make me your fucking slut. Ooooh fuck, I am cumming!"

I felt her pussy and ass tighten up as she came hard. I was close to exploding myself. I took a couple more deep thrust then pulled out and shot a load of my white cum where my finger once was.

I knew I wasn't done. My loins were still on fire. I didn't even ask if I could, but I started to sink my cock into her ass. Pushing my seed into her.

"Ow, that hurts. You're too big. Stop your hurting me." Kathy begged.

Me seeing Kathy sucking Kyle's cock flashed into my mind. It made me angry. I pushed harder until I was deep inside her. I now was thrusting in and out of her ass. Her complaints started to change to moans of pleasure.

"Oh god, yes, fuck my ass! Fuck me, fuck me!" She yelled.

Kathy had reached down with her hand and was rubbing her pussy fast and hard. I took ahold of her shoulders and started to fuck her ass hard and fast. The fire in my loins was intense. I couldn't hold back much longer. Kathy was coming again, and I could feel her ass tighten up on my cock.

I let go a loud grunt and exploded my seed deep inside her. I lost control of my body and collapsed on top of her. We both laid there motionless. I could feel her ass squeezing my cock milking every last drop of my seed out. It took a good 5 minutes before my erection started to subside. I pulled out and rolled off of her.

"Damn Brian, that was amazing. I love how you took control of me. We have a lot of catching up to do." She said with a big smile on her face.

"We sure do." I replied, but still thinking of her and Kyle pissed me off.

We got up and cleaned up and went upstairs. Craig was making us breakfast. "Sit down, breakfast is ready." He said with a big smile on his face.

Craig's girlfriend walked in and joined us at the table. With a smile on her face she looked at me and said, "Well, did you make Kathy your dirty little slut?"

We all broke out laughing. "I have to apologize; we got a bit carried away last night." Kathy said.

We finished up breakfast and headed back for home.

We were on the road for 5 minutes when Kathy put her seat back to take a little nap. I couldn't help but admire her sexy body. I was pretty stoked about fucking her.

As we flew down the highway I reached over and unbuttoned her top and moved it to the sides exposing her bra. I passed a few semi-trucks on the left side, and I could tell they got a nice eye full. I slid my finger down her bra and ran it across her hard nipple. Kathy was awake but didn't open her eyes as she began to moan.

I removed her bra straps from her shoulders and pushed her bra down exposing both her breasts. I teased her nipples making them hard. I passed another semi-truck and he got an eye full. Kathy opened her eyes slightly looking up at the trucker.

As I massaged her breasts and teased her nipples, Kathy slid her hand down her shorts. The trucker must have gotten on his CB and alerted other truckers as we were passing more semi-trucks that were going 50 mph.

Kathy was breathing hard and deep as her hand worked her pussy. She took her hand out and quickly removed her shorts and underwear. She was now finger fucking her pussy with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other. It was not long before she came hard on her hand.

Kathy sat up and put her wet fingers in my mouth. "How do I taste? You make me so fucking horny." She said as she worked my shorts down causing my hard cock to pop out.

"You taste wonderful. What are you doing?" I asked.

"I need your cock in me." She said as she climbed into my seat facing me. "Just keep your eyes on the road." She told me.

I slowed down and pulled into the right lane. Kathy slowly lowered herself onto my hard cock. I kept my eyes on the road and had one hand on the steering wheel and the other on her tit. Occasionally I would look down to give her tits a quick suck and lick.

Now the semi-trucks were passing me along with a bunch of other cars. They were all getting a great view of Kathy riding my cock.

I was surprised how long I lasted. We fucked like that for a good half hour. Kathy already had several orgasms before I finally exploded into her pussy. Our mingled juices ran down my cock and onto my car seat. I guess I would need to clean that up sometime.

Kathy got back into her seat and put her clothes back on. I thought, "I wonder if she was this kinky with Kyle."

We were getting close to home. I thought a bit more fun could be had. "Kathy, we are almost home. I think we have enough time for you to give me another one of your amazing blow jobs."

Kathy's eyes lit up. In no time she had my shorts down and was slurping away on my cock. Once I was hard she pulled one of her big tits out and would stroke the head of my cock against her hard nipple. We were rounding the corner to her friend's house where I picked her up, when I exploded my seed onto her tit.

Kathy quickly put my cock into her mouth and milked the rest of the cum out of me. As I pulled up to her friend's house, Kathy sat up and wiped the cum off her tit and put it in her mouth. Then tucked her tit back into the bra.

"So, Kathy, tell me. How does my cum taste compared to Kyle's?"

Kathy looked shocked.

"That's right, I know all about you two. Now get out of my car and stay away from me." I told her as she got out and slammed my car door shut.

Brian6588
Brian6588
580 Followers