All Comments on 'Cheating girlfriend'

by Brian6588

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BlueEyd2BlueEyd211 months ago

dumb ending. Seemed to never ask for them to be exclusive. The ending was the time for that instead of dumping her.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

There might have been a story here, but I couldn't continue.

"The currents were pulled shut but there was just enough of a gap for me to see" is not a typo. You really can't spell curtains. As for being able to see through a gap - of course you could. Just like a thousand other stories here. There's ALWAYS a gap; the bedroom door is ALWAYS ajar. It's a rule.

"two bottles of Slow Gin" - there's no such thing. It's called sloe gin and doesn't need capital letters.

Quit now while you're behind.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice burn and good decision. She's a cheating skank slut and you don't want to be anywhere around a woman like that!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Enjoyable story spoiled by the unacceptable number of errors. I don’t criticise because your language skills fall behind your maths ability, but because the tools are readily available to make your story a pleasant experience for your readers. Write in Word or Google Docs, then run it through Grammarly and 99% of these errors would disappear. Not doing so is lazy and disrespects your audience. I’m not sure anything would pick up ‘Slow Gin’ with capitals though - you may just have to learn that one or read the bottle label.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrian6588@Brian6588
I admit I may not have the best writing skills. But I have a Masters in Math. I don't judge you because you can't do a simple math problem. I have been fortunate to have a very active and interesting sex life. This is a safe way for me to share my life undetected by people...