All Comments on 'Cheating Hearts Ch. 05'

by PennyN

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Welcome back!

Glad you are back and do hope you will continue sharing your tale with your faithful readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
*****

Five.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
the ends

The ends justify the means in some people minds. She lied ran around on her husband even was going to have another man child and in the end could not tell him the truth and someone should feel sorry for her, i don't think so. He from what i read did the things a person in love would do but you want the readers to feel sorry for her i guess so if your retarded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
LOVING IT

Again I'm loving the story; I gave it 5 stars

bluebrowneyesbluebrowneyesabout 13 years ago
Great Story Potential

Good read!! But, as soon as you start to get into the chapter IT'S OVER!!!

lucianloverlucianloverabout 13 years ago
I agree.....!

With bluebrowneyes.To compensate you need to update in the next 2 days with at least 4 pages!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
yeah...

still not feeling sorry for consuela. her actions did bring about that tragedy. she should feel guilty and needs to quit trying to get a pity party going. suck it up and accept your actions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

This was a good update! I agree with the others way to short! Please update again soon!

trinisamplertrinisamplerabout 13 years ago
jus...WOW!

can't wait for your next chapter just read all the previous ones and they were FANTASTIC!!

catman71catman71about 13 years ago
ok , now i understand

jasmine just needs to go home, get dumb ass to sit still, nd let him have it, if he still is a ass, his problem, and leave, maybe that will crack his thick skull( and i am a guy saying this, pride and stiff-neckedness are sometimes idiotic)

darkfaerdarkfaerabout 13 years ago
Misunderstanding

Now I understanding why you called this story cheating heart. Luke need to open his heart to his mother and his wife. please update soon.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
Love

To receive it in its' fullness is a blessing. Always communicate with your loved ones and be quick to listen, but slow to speak.

huneybeehuneybeealmost 13 years ago
So wheres the rest?........................

Good storey plot loved it from the begaining so u need to finish this is a true love storey keep up the good work ur last up-date was march 27,2011 so we should be hearing from u soon

bredrebredrealmost 13 years ago
Where are you

please, oh please do not keep us waiting. This is a very goood story.

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2almost 13 years ago
Please

I just started reading this story today and I surely hope you will be finishing it because I was really enjoying it so please when you get a chance update I really would like to know how it turns out thanks!!

SashasworldSashasworldalmost 13 years ago
you did not do this...

where the hell is chapter 6?!?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

If you want people to follow your stories you NEED TO FINISH THEM IN A TIMELY MANNER!!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Follow your muse

Darlin' follow your pace. You have to let your muse dictate the direction and flow. Folks act like kids at Christmas getting all impatient. A good story is like a rose opening in a crystal vase...more fragrant and beautiful as the petals unfurl.

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueabout 12 years ago

Please finish this story. It is too good to leave like this.....

Imoto_chickImoto_chickover 11 years ago
Are you

ever going to finish this story???? It really good i have been waiting for the next chapter since you first put the story out. This is a very very plot and i cant wait to see what will happen next. So don't make us wait any longer and finish writing the story.

Imoto_chickImoto_chickover 11 years ago
Is this

story ever going to get finished? Its too good to leave hanging so please finish it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You're kidding me Right!

Are you going to finish this story? It's a great story that's should be finished plz and thank you.

Were_ChildWere_Childover 10 years ago
Don't leave us hanging!

Please find time to come back and finish this story!

chocolatesistachocolatesistaabout 10 years ago
FOR REAL

Please come back and finish, I love this story so much!!

brijeonbrijeonover 9 years ago
cc

What's with not finishing stories it's the most God damm frustrating thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finish

Please finish

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous