Cheating it Casual

Story Info
A bunny seeks a massive horse cock gangbang...
17.6k words
18.8k
34
2

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 11/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Maddie kissed the horse -- Cody, was that his name? Oh, it didn't matter -- as he wrapped his arms around her, muscled and studly, so much more so than her husband. Ninnin had stayed home, busy chatting with friends online while researching some fancy scotch for himself, but little did the raccoon know that he was missing out on all the fun that was actually going down with his wife out there. Or maybe the fun for Ninnin was hearing about it afterwards, knowing just what a good time his wife was having, though it was not only Cody the bay stallion that she was destined to fuck that night...

The grey bunny caught all the attention in the bar, sprightly and spry at twenty-one with her whole life stretched out before her. The white of her belly, of course, had been on show in the bar with her crop-top showing it off, though she had, truly, been there for only one reason, casting a flirty smile here and a knowing look there. It really didn't take very much at all to wrap any male right around her little finger as if they had been there all along.

"Hey, carrots."

It was a good joke and one that had her giggling when Cody had slipped into the seat next to her at the bar, her girlfriends off doing god knows what. That comment was in reference to her ginger hair and she did not object in the slightest as the horse's arm went around her waist, drawing her in close to his strong side. Even through his T-shirt she could feel the definition of his muscles, pressing her thighs a little closer together as that simmering glow of building arousal swelled.

"Is that a ring on your finger?"

She grinned, winking.

"What he doesn't know..."

That was more than good enough for Cody, even though, perhaps, he should have possibly been more concerned than he was about taking a married femfur home with him, as cute as she was. Only standing at less than five foot in height (four foot ten, if one was being exact), she was petite and dainty, though the fire inside her could not be quelled. Much less when she kissed him, allowing the horse to pin her up against the side of the building before they'd even gotten into the car, showing him, once again, the piercing in her tongue, all the delights that such a small bit of metal could provide, if only he was willing to see just what it could bring.

And Cody was more than up for it as he groaned into her mouth, picking up the shorter rabbit and pinning her lightly back against the brick wall. She groaned back wantonly, tongue tangling with his, the messy kiss sloppy and wet and everything that she needed it to be. Even then, her pussy dampened, arousal seeping through, marking her underwear -- though it really didn't cover very much at all. That would be yet another little treat for Cody to find between her thighs when he finally parted them, delving his tongue or his fingers or his dick into her hot wetness. Maddie could not honestly say that she cared what came first, only that she got what she needed.

"Fuck..." She moaned, breaking the kiss, hair ruffled up as her head tipped back lightly against the wall. "Is that... Is that you?"

What she was referring to was the hard bulge pressing up against her backside. With her legs wrapped tightly around his waist for support that she did not truly need, the bunny was left in the perfect position to feel the rising hardness of his cock, offering her all the meat that she could have ever desired. Maddie groaned, panting open-mouthed, though Cody was hardly in a better state as he tried to steal a kiss and was forced to snatch a breath instead, chest shuddering.

"Unff... Yeah, baby, all for you."

That was just why Maddie lusted for horse cocks. They were well known for being exceptionally well-endowed, which no one could deny, but the meat of them smoothed out the wrinkles as they swelled with blood, nuts so heavy and churning, sagging down into defined balls within their sack under their own weight. Most other anthros could not boast the same, as much as they might have liked to, for they were the best of the best and what Maddie hungered for, even if she didn't need to know much about the furs behind the dicks to have a damn good time.

She could feel his length, even then, bearing up against her as she rocked down against it. He had to not be wearing any underwear or the loosest, most giving, boxers for it to be allowed to push up that hard and that quickly, though neither of them was going to comment on that. She moaned, whimpering, rocking into him, head spinning, the passion of the moment overcoming her, the electric thrill of cheating coursing through her. As taboo as it was, there was nothing quite like it, nothing that made her toes curl and flex in quite the same way. It had her heaving, panting, arching up against him all to press her barely covered cunny down against his cock, legs spread as they had wrapped around him.

"Huff, wow, you really need this, don't you, bunny?"

He tipped her chin up, licking his lips, a white streak marking his face down the front that she hadn't noticed before. It was cute, though no surprise that she had been far more interested in getting her paws into other places than taking in his actual full appearance in the bar.

"Yeah, then why don't you take me home and show me just what you can do with that cock then, stud?"

Cody wasn't going to back off from that offer, tumbling into his car with her, though he was fortunate to be still under the limit for driving. He was sensible, to be fair, in that regard, and would never have pushed the limit there, though Maddie was keener than he was on pushing limits.

Her paw crept over his thigh, fabric shifting, as he drove, eyes sparkling, though Cody nickered and eyed her up lustfully out of the corner of his eye.

"Mm... See something you like there?"

Of course, she did. That was the whole reason she was there and just why she unzipped his hard-on right there and then to get a load of his thick length, which sprung free from his trousers as if it had merely only been waiting for such an opportunity. She gasped, though the thick length was exactly as she had imagined it to be, dark grey under the streetlights, though she thought there might have been a touch of pink speckling in there too. She didn't care, didn't wait long enough to admire it as she tried to curl her fingers around, diving down onto that hot length without a care in the world.

"Ohhh... Oh, yeah... Fuck..."

Cody snorted and blew, holding onto the wheel, sweating nervously as he kept his eyes fixed on the road, though it was thankfully more than late enough and quiet enough to get by without encountering another car. His home was not far, but he wished, in a way, that it was longer as the rabbit's lips slid over his cock, moaning lustfully as she slurped around the head. Everyone thought that Maddie, as small as she was, would never be able to take a proper horse dick into her mouth, but she surprised them each and every time with her sexual prowess, something that she was always quite keen to show off.

Thus, her lips slid down and down, straining her jaw as wide as it could go, all for the delicious treat of that thick length of meat, the slightly musky flavour of him, tasting the stallion. He was everything that she could have wanted from a partner that night and more, though Maddie could not even moan as she took as much of his dick into her mouth as she could. Her tongue squeezed up frantically to the underside, not even allowed any space in which to lash and slurp, her mouth merely a hole through which to fuck him, to please him, to take down every inch of horse dick that a slutty bunny like her could possibly want.

His groans spurred her on, though her fingers would not fit all the way around his cock as she pumped his length while sucking him off, streetlights flashing above her head as they passed. The residential area may have been a riskier location for road-head, for surely there must have been other furs above, but Maddie was too far gone to care, not intoxicated on liquor but on the lust of the moment that drove her on and had her flicking up her little bunny tail even then as if there was something there to fill her.

Oh, wouldn't that be something... Her eyes fell half-lidded, though most of her vision was taken up by horse dick anyway, paws moving more and more quickly, his hoof inching down on the accelerator. She still wore her glasses, but it was not as if Maddie had any reason to take them off, wanting to see absolutely everything that was going on when she had enough space to bear witness to it. His thickness filled her mouth perfectly, pushing into her throat as she stifled her gag reflex, grunting and groaning, trying to take even more of him down. That would become easier, of course, after he'd fucked her throat a few times that night. Sometimes even Maddie just needed someone to be rough, to ram it right on in there for the pleasure she craved.

He stiffened, cock throbbing in her paws, but no one could resist Maddie's touch working them over, the horse slowing the car as they pulled up. But he was not about to get out, even after he'd parked up, when he was so close to blowing his load, oh no. He held her head down as she squealed mutely and gagged on his dick, forced down lower than she was ready for, the thick head of his cock pushing into her throat, flaring out. It was coming, so swiftly, but stallions could go all night and she had no concern at all of not having her needs met, seeing only his cock, lusting for the stud's cock.

She had to have him, had to take him, nothing else existing for her as he bucked up into her muzzle, cramming another inch in there -- though she wasn't even to the thicker medial ring yet! Oh, she wanted more, had to have more, but that first load would be the first of many, his groans rising as her paws braced on his thighs, his stomach, any part of the stallion on which she could find something to hold onto.

For his whinny as he let go heralding the first thick spurt of cum pouring straight down her throat. Forcing her throat to bulge out around his cock, he thrust and thrust, shortly and sharply as if he was trying to cram even more of his dick into her mouth before she was ready for it, though there was more still to come, so very much more. She gulped and swallowed, even with his dick in her throat, the bulge rising through obviously, showing just how much the bunny was capable of, even if she did need the help of a good shove to get her there.

"Unff... You're so...fucking hot..."

She knew that, even as his flare swelled in her throat, popping back and forth, grateful only that it was soft and pliable at the point of orgasm too. That might have been a tricky situation for Maddie to deal with otherwise as she groaned around him, invigorated rather than made tired by the session, the delicious nuances of giving road head while the car was humming away down the road around them. He kept cumming and cumming, only pulling back to fill her mouth some, letting her taste the thickness of his musk, though he was saltier than she might have expected, a thick kind of taste clinging to her tongue and swirling around her mouth.

She had to take it all down though, puffing up her cheeks to fill them as he slowed, spurts spreading out, cum trickling from the corners of her lips as it proved, that time and at that angle, to be a shade too much for her. Cum splattered across her face even as she grunted in delight, revelling in the rawness of it all, hips rocking back, her tail constantly flicked up to show her readiness for so much more than she had already taken from him. The mess that drooled back down around his dick and crotch spilt in a creamy deluge, the scent of sex and need within the car near enough overwhelming.

Shuddering, she drew back, eyes open, panting for more, pussy dripping and soaked through her panties. When wasn't she soaked through her underwear though? Horses just brought that side out in her in a particularly special way.

Cody chuckled, sweeping his paw back through his short, black mane, sweat gleaming at the point of his collarbones and neck.

"You'll clean that up when we're inside, bunny..."

She licked her lips, though a tell-tale string of cum still clung to the side of her muzzle, eyes dancing.

"Oh, I hope so!"

There was nothing more she could do as Cody tucked his dick back into his trousers for the moment, towed lightly from the car. She would have hopped eagerly ahead of him if she'd known where they were going but, as it was, Maddie needed the horse to lead her up the path to a house that appeared as if it should have belonged to someone older. Maybe he did have that high-flying job in finance, after all, that she'd only thought he'd been trying to impress her with?

But there were lights on in the house and Maddie's jaw dropped, a splatter of cum still marking her muzzle, as they entered, laughter and conversation filling the air. For they were not alone there as she was dragged softly into the living area, a large living room with a flat-screen TV mounted on the wall and at least eight other horses there. As she stood, everyone falling silent, taking in her form with her little skirt and her askew top, pulled low over her breasts, a ram and a zebra appeared from the kitchen, other voices behind them heralding others, though all attention, quite rightly, was on Maddie.

"Uh... Cody?"

She pricked her ears questioningly, but there was a mischievous look in her eye that had the horse pushing the limit. He had been thinking about taking her to his room, but well... What horse wouldn't take such an opportunity with a cute little slut like her?

"Don't worry, baby, they just like to watch... But I've got something better for you down here than all of them put together."

"Hey, that's not fair!"

Cody only nickered, however, as Maddie willingly dropped to her knees. The added thrill of exhibitionism, of being watched, had not been something she could have expected that night, but, well, she was a bunny more than up for some different fun whenever it presented itself to her. She shivered, his paws roaming her head, stroking her ears, so light and so tender, when she really could have taken it a lot rougher than the manner in which Cody was treating her.

All in good time, however...

She was there for one thing and one thing alone and that was to get completely and utterly ruined. Who cared if his friends liked to watch? She strained to get up as tall on her knees as possible to reach his cock, whimpering as she released the beast of it all over again. As Cody's growing cock sprang out once more -- had it ever gotten truly soft? -- she murmured her delight in his thick length, fingers smoothing over it, pushing the fold of flesh at the base back where he would have otherwise slipped back into his sheath.

She never, not even once in her life, wanted to see a dick like that hidden away in any sheath. It just wasn't right.

"Fuck, is she really..."

Someone exclaimed behind her, but Maddie was gone and lost in a moment that was entirely of her own design, forgetting the husband she had left at home. Ninnin would just have to wait, looking at the empty space in bed where she should have lain, knowing, perhaps, just what she was out doing, who she was with. Maybe he'd even be enjoying some of the fine scotch that he'd ordered, if it had arrived in time. The bunny shivered, moaning around the head of Cody's dick, putting on a show, showing them all just how much she wanted it. It was hard to arch back when she was straining up at the same time, but she did her best, letting them see the round of her arse as her skirt fell to the side, the kind of fabric that one just couldn't control. And Maddie had no intention of covering herself up before any of their eyes.

Someone wolf-whistled, but she was there to see how much of Cody's cock she could take as she swallowed, working her throat over and over. More and more of his thickness pushed down her throat as she moaned around him, wanting it all, wanting more, more desperate for it than she'd ever been. He was so thick, so meaty, her lips teasing over his medial ring as she gulped him down. A dick like that was more than big enough to block off her ability to breathe, but she had to try, had to snatch what little breath she could between strokes of his dick.

For the studly stallion had already begun to thrust and the scene was already wonderfully out of her control, all as she'd wanted it to be. All Maddie had wanted was a good night, a fun night, and that one was more alluring than even the last time she'd gone out solo for a good time, even if that had ended with a good length of horse dick too. He slammed into her mouth, building up the force and power in his thrusts, snorting heavily, those in the room whistling, grunting, egging him on.

Dimly, Maddie was aware that a reindeer with a full rack of antlers (at least, from what she could see around the driving slam of the stallion's cock) and a donkey had joined them, the donkey only noticeable as different with his longer, larger ears. More to watch her, more to lust for her, her mind spinning out of her control as Cody showed a savage side, sawing savagely in and out of her mouth, forcing her tongue down flat to the bottom of her mouth as if such a thing would not be needed anymore, not for him. After all, he had an even tighter hole than her gob to fill, as easy as it was to pound into her throat, to treat her like nothing more than a whore that wanted to be filled above all else.

"Yeah... Take it all... But that's not really where you want a dick like this, is it?"

And then that hot length was gone, leaving her straining and whimpering after it, doing anything that Maddie thought she could do to get it back inside her. Yet Cody was bigger and stronger than her, very much so, the stallion dwarfing her easily as he stood there. She licked her lips, his nicker ringing in her ears, his paws moving over her, groping her, squeezing her arse, pushing her onto all fours. Her skirt flipped up all the way over her back, exposing her buttocks as he knelt behind her, having kicked off his trousers first. Of course, his shirt followed suit, dragged off over his head, leaving the stallion naked in all his bay-coated glory.

"Watch and learn, boys..."

"She's such a slut."

"Yeah, but isn't she getting what she wants?"

Maddie shivered. It was funny that others thought that being a slut was a bad thing. Being as she was gave her power and confidence, the charm to take what she wanted -- and there were not many males, females or others that could say the same thing. It wasn't often either that someone clocked her for being bold enough to go after what she wanted and she shot the ram who had made the comment a seductive wink, wiggling her rump as Cody tugged her underwear aside.

"You could say so... Maybe you'll get lucky too with those big horns of yours. Does the one downstairs match?"

The guys whooped and hollered but there was no denying that they had respect for her, for what she stood for, what she wanted from everyone there. Maddie was there to get what she could not get elsewhere, pausing only with wide eyes to cast a look back at the horse behind her as his hard length flopped out over her backside.

"Hey -- what about wrapping it?" She groaned, his fingers dipping inside her, testing her readiness, brushing her clit as they withdrew. "Huff... I mean... I don't want to get...pregnant."