Cheating it Casual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cody laughed, rubbing his jaw, cock throbbing, drooling pre-cum over her backside already.

"You think I'm going to be able to wear a condom?"

He laughed, sweeping his forelock to the side, so dashing in that moment that Maddie's heart skipped a beat.

"Oh... Oh no..." She giggled, hazy with lust. "That would be silly, wouldn't it?"

"I'll pull out, baby, don't you worry. Nothing'll happen."

She'd have to go along with that, even though... her head swam with lust, forgetting what she was there for, what she was doing, moaning and whimpering, grinding back onto his hard length. Oh, yes, that was it. Maddie had said that she was going to make him wear one, but it was too much for her to bear, holding to principles that she no longer felt mattered any little bit. His cock slid over her backside, underwear tugged to the side, exposing the softness of her pussy -- and she was already lost to the might and power of the stallion.

The tip of his bare cock pressed to her cunny as she groaned, shivering in place, bracing for him, trying to relax the best she could. It was coming, though she was not ready for it -- was she ever truly ready for it? A length like that demanded more than a single body like hers could deliver and yet she would find herself giving it all willingly, screaming out his name and climaxing on his dick before the night was out. That was how it always went and that was what she craved, why she panted, hanging her head, ears flopping to the sides.

"Ohhhh!"

His cock pressed in, indenting her folds just a touch, the prelude to the point of no return.

"She's never going to take all that..."

But she could and she would and she showed them all right then and there, squealing as his cock drove into her, inch after delicious inch, the sweet arousal and slickness of her pussy more than enough to allow his dick to sink into her where it belonged. She would have it all as she climaxed right away on his cock, though her pussy was so strained that it felt like there was no space at all for her cunny to contract and ripple around his length. Her body may have wanted to milk him for his cum, but it was an involuntary reaction and not one that she had ever been able to control. All she had to do was take his hot length as he gripped her hips, neighing proudly as he fucked her bareback, her folds sucking around her length as if her pussy was as hungry for him as the bunny herself was.

Maddie moaned, breathless, half-shrieking through climax, for she needed all the air in her lungs that she could get, all of their eyes on her, watching, lusting. Were they waiting their turns too? Oh, that was a hot thought, a hotter one than she could have imagined, though her head spun, ears itching, every sensation confusing and tangling with the next. Pleasure wracked her body, the build-up of giving Cody head the best that she could have imagined, her whole body rocking as he ground into her. he was halfway in and already the bulge in her lower abdomen was obvious, the swell of horse dick showing his prowess and why she came back to stud stallions again and again.

Her glasses slid down her nose, but she didn't care about that, sensations overwhelming her, the strain of her pussy immense. Her sex, of course, would always tighten back up again after a session, though she did shudder so very deliciously at the thought of being "ruined", of her pussy being left so lewdly gaping that there was little else pleasure that anyone could get from her body other than the biggest of dicks.

His slamming thrusts popped more and more into her as she squealed, hair loose around her shoulders, hanging down around her face, the building warmth of another orgasm strung out within her. She was aware of the other males closing in, their cocks out, the ram with a hard dick that almost matched Cody's, which was impressive to her.

"Yes... Ohhh!" She moaned. "Yes, fuck me!"

"See how much she wants it?"

Truly, the guys there were fortunate to have a bunny who was so willing to be fucked, their cocks out in needy paws, fapping, stroking, though it was all moot at that point. They already knew what would come to pass when Cody pulled out of the bunny, having staked his claim, though they lusted for her all the same. Maddie squealed breathlessly, shocking into yet another orgasm, tail flipped up so high that it tugged her skirt along with it, her soaked underwear clinging to the side of Cody's cock as if it could, in some small way, keep his cock out. Of course, that wasn't going to happen.

She wanted him too much to keep his dick out as he pounded her cunny for all he was worth, teeth clenched, grinding in deep with every thrust.

"Huff... Mmm... So fucking tight..."

The crude words and comments on her body washed over her, swimming in a pool of lust from which Maddie did not want an escape. No, she wanted to stay there, right where she belonged, his hot length pounding her, forcing her to stretch and give around him. If there was any pain it was overwhelmed by pleasure, pulse after pulse of delirious ecstasy claiming her mind, much less her body. All she knew was delight, moans and grunts of abject need filling the air, rocking back weakly, though it was the stallion who was in control.

He pounded her brutally, just as she wanted, rocking her forward, shoving her across the carpet while she had to grab onto a small ottoman for support. It didn't help much but gave Maddie something to grip as the bunny squealed, need overwhelming her. There didn't seem to be any difference between one orgasm on the next -- except for a different brand and tease of pleasure each time -- but one continuous throb of ecstasy driving her on. His cock slammed in, puffs of breath growing, breathing laboured, though the stallion would not pull out until he was good and done.

"Unff... Can't..."

Just like that, that they had agreed to use condoms and then to pull out was lost, everyone calling out, encouraging the stallion and her on. There was no going back as his balls bounced off her body, swinging and churning with lust, his dick driving near enough fully into her, even if she craved that last little bit. More dick, always more dick, for a slutty bunny like her wanted it all and nothing else, not even a full length of a smaller cock, would ever do!

"Ohhh!"

Her cries did not overwhelm his proud whinny of orgasm, tail flipping up, glutes tensing as he bucked and rocked into her. Cody's thrusts did not remain as fervent as he spent himself inside her, thick ropes of cum pouring into her, driving up into her womb. Of course, the narrow neck of her innermost barrier was supposed to stop that from happening, but was any part of her body really going to be able to stand up to a stallion's thrusts, the grind of his cock so deeply up inside her? His seed was going to go where it was going to go and it was far, far too late to turn back when such lusts had already come to the surface, her moans filling the room.

"Yes, yes... Fuck me! Fuck me harderrr!"

She strained to get the words out through gasps of air, other males crowding in, though it no longer seemed that her body, luxuriously so, was her own as Cody's cock was pulled from her. whether that was because the stallion just wanted her that much that he'd become a little too sensitive or because the others were so hot for her was up for debate, but Maddie could not find it in herself to care.

She just wanted them all, Cody's dick flexing, jerking, splattering her backside in cum, though more eager paws ripped off her skirt and underwear, exposing her fully. Had her shirt fallen off at some point? It shouldn't have done that, but she was not in her own mind enough to work out what had happened to it as her bra was torn away too. She cried out as she was carried to the sofa, laid on her back, another hard cock question for entry at her pussy.

She didn't know who the palomino stallion was that drew her backside up onto his lap on the sofa, though she didn't care either as his cock shoved into her. She was on her back, not knowing who was fucking her, him moving over her, sliding her legs back towards her head. Maddie whimpered, delirious with lust, another orgasm already building, though the light break that she had only served to allow her to get her second wind, which was something at least. The bunny didn't want to miss out on a single stud that day, not when their cocks were far too precious to her and her lusts to let them go to waste.

The reindeer's cock, however, was one that she could play with, reaching over her head to draw him into her muzzle, lips parted wide for him. Maybe she should have been more concerned than she was about another bare cock ploughing into her pussy, but the thought simply wasn't in her mind as her pussy strained wide around another dick, the second stallion fucking her without question, whinnying and nickering as if the pleasure was too much for him too.

She wanted to tell him to fuck her harder, to encourage him as she had done for Cody, but it seemed that he needed no such encouragement as she slurped lusciously on the reindeer's cock too. It was a little slenderer and more tapered than a horse cock, the penetrating point of a cervine designed for quick sex and often too, though he was larger as an anthro and thicker around. There was more than enough meat there for her to lavish attention upon, swirling her tongue around the tip just to hear him groan. She had not expected to have so many males there to please, but it was nothing more than a happy accident, her night going even better than she could possibly have imagined it going.

She couldn't see much as she pulled the reindeer's cock into her mouth upside down, sucking him deep, swirling her tongue around him to give him as much pleasure as possible. The rabbit chuckled. So much for the guys just liking to watch! Yet she wanted them to do more than that still, her body aching and tingling with desire as her cunny was ploughed, the horse's thrusts speeding up, his body a little lither and lither in build than Cody's had been. Maybe that was why he wanted to go even deeper, pinning Maddie back by her legs, though she still kept a bend in her knees. As flexible as she was, it took a little more working up to get her ankles back to either side of her head.

The bunny's body shuddered and reverberated through with every thrust, though she wanted more, so much more, even then. It was all she craved, panting, heaving, breasts jiggling with the rampant strokes of the stallion's dick into her, filling her as she had always wanted to be filled. It was why she sought out stallions, time after time again, even though her husband was at home, the raccoon that she loved, despite everything that she lusted for all the same.

Different strokes for different folks. And the different strokes that Maddie simply could not live without came in the pounding lengths of horse cock stretching her open, again and again, all for their mutual pleasure. The palomino thrust and grunted, slamming her back, almost off his legs, into the reindeer's cock, though the cervine hardly seemed to have much control over his own actions at that time. Grunting, the duo pounded her relentlessly for all they were worth, while everyone crowded in around, cocks in paw.

"Such a slut."

"Yeah, a good one."

"Look how much she can take!"

Their voices rang through with such admiration for Maddie that the bunny could not help but flush hot with pride, as delirious as she was with lust. It was hard not to want them more as her cunny tightened yet again around that hot length of horse-cock, the stud filling her snorting, heaving, panting heaving as he too neared his high.

It was not to be held back as two dominant creatures filled her beautifully from both ends at once, almost as if they had rehearsed. Dimly, she was aware of someone turning a sound system on, a throbbing base heralding the background to her kinky liaison, throat working furiously to gulp down as much of the reindeer's seed as she could. As much as he thrust, spearing into her throat and forcing her throat to bulge around him, she could not gulp it all down, for what he lacked, just a little, in size, was more than made up for in the sheer, thick volume of seed that he shot straight down her throat.

It was too much for her to take, cum squirting out the corners of her lips as she hacked and gagged around him, her heart pounding as the bunny revelled in the moment. She cried out, again and again, muffled around his dick, while more cum was pumped into her pussy, forced deeply up into her womb -- bareback too, no condom to stop it from spurting deep. But she wasn't even sure that she wanted them to hold back at all with her at all, her stomach tugging and pulling for something more lustful still.

Wouldn't it be amazing, in fact, if Maddie returned home with a belly swollen with not only cum but the promise of a new life and birth too?

She shuddered, panting, orgasm pulsing through her, though not even her ecstasy was the main point highlighted to her anymore. Her senses were continuously snatched and dragged from one thing to another, how the sofa felt under her back, the strain in her hips as the horse kept them raised, the pull of her legs as they were borne back towards her head just a little bit more. The feel of the rough fabric under her, pushing up against her fur in the wrong direction, was something to ground herself with, even though she cried out for more, the reindeer's shaft slipping from her lips as he jacked off for the last few spurts, covering her muzzle in several, delectable ropes of cum. She wasted no time in adoring them, scooping up all the seed in her fingers that she could, letting some smear into her fur, and, of course, lapping off every last drop that she could with her tongue.

"Damn, she's good..."

Maddie scrambled up as the horse withdrew from her pussy, the stretched gape of her sex on show for everyone to see. She panted hotly, ears softened back, wanting more, craving it, desperate for it, eyes strained in her heated need.

"P-please," she struggled to get out, breathless after her latest fuck, thighs stained with cum as it dripped down her legs lewdly, mixed with her own arousal. "Fuck me... Someone..."

It was a black stallion that helped her up that time, a glint in his eye and a mane falling down his neck that made the stud look like a beast that should have been on the cover of a romance novel. He was already naked and the meat of his cock made her heart sore as she clung to him, whimpering, letting him rock against her, his cock questing for entry.

"I'll take good care of you, little bunny..."

He slid into her pussy with some resistance, filling her hole as the others had done before, though everyone clustered in, even those that had already fucked her. Maddie may have been small, but her body could take such an impressive amount that most were hard and randy all over again, even if they had already spent themselves.

No one wanted to miss out on another turn with the bunny.

"Ohhhh!"

Her toes curled in the delight of orgasm as he allowed her rise and fall on his cock, impaling herself on his massive meat, everyone lamenting that it was not them that the bunny was riding with her strong thighs. Delirious with lust, Maddie sunk her heels into the horse's muscled backside -- and, oh, what an arse it was! -- as she fucked him brutally, spearing her pussy full of his meat again and again, not even knowing anything else existed. He thrust up, his fingers on her hips, digging into her arse too, paws everyone, holding her in place, helping her grind wantonly down on him. Maddie's lust for horse cock simply could not have been denied and if there had been any question at all about how much she wanted to be fucked by every one of them, well, any observer would have had to have been a complete fool to think otherwise!

It was all she lusted for, the taste of an equine's cum, how much of it could slop over her fingers as she kinkily licked and sucked them off -- preferably with an audience to lust for her as much as she lusted for them. Maddie's pussy stretched obscenely around the thick length plundering her, the bunny acutely aware of his girth as his medial ring popped in and one, nose twitching as she tucked it down against his wide, strong chest. The horse had pecs and abs to die for and, whereas she could not reach the lower in such a position, she could kiss and nip and lick at his chest, moaning out loud, so lost in the moment that it was a wonder that any other could possibly have existed for her.

The stud held her close, held her tightly, safe and sound while her pussy stretched and stretched. However she could take so much dick into her small, tight hole was a question beyond Maddie's comprehension. But did something like that matter at all when all of it felt so damn good?

Yet the stallion failed her, softly so, holding her back, letting his dick slip from her cunny while she squealed and tried everything she could, thrashing and gyrating, to get his cock back into her.

"Easy there, kinky bun-bun..."

The black stallion grinned and she was quelled, if only for a moment, her fur lightly matted and her whole body vibrating with pleasure. Yet that was not to be for long as his nicely slickened cock pressed to the pucker of her tail hole, under her cottontail, and she moaned out anew as his dick plundered her backside for the first time that night.

Such a stretch! The beast of his cock ploughed into her as if to resist would have simply been futile. Her arse was forced to stretch and strain, taking him deep, each grunting thrust of the stallion coming with another inch of his dick until the flesh of his sheath brushed up against her barely quivering pucker. Maddie screamed in orgasm as she was pinned back against the wall, his driving, pounding member grinding into her, again and again.

"Ohhhh, yessss!"

She didn't need to say anything and yet it would have been a crime to seal away her passion behind closed lips. That muteness was only for when a horse cock was shoved in there, surely? Thus, Maddie squealed and humped and gyrated the best she could, legs wrapped around his waist as he pounded her backside, cock plunging up under her tail with burning, single-minded intent. It should not, technically, have been as pleasurable as it was, yet the sheer size of his meat pressed up inside her to partially stimulate her G-spot from another angle -- and it was the passion of the moment too that sent her spiralling into orgasm after orgasm. It wouldn't have been as fun for her too, after all, if she was not able to get off even more than the studs, would it?

The stud horse grunted thickly, deeply in the back of his mouth, as he slammed in, the pound of his hips something that could have been considered punishing under any other circumstances. Yet all Maddie did was cry out for more, lusting for it, her tight pussy trying to squeeze down around him even then. She couldn't control the desires of her body and the bunny struggled to snatch in gulps of breath where she could, weak against him. If she had not had the horse to hold her up while he filled her backside, she would not have been able to stay where she was, only clinging weakly to him as the bulge of his cock thrust and thrust.

Still, he had a tight hole to fill and fill it he would! The black stallion slammed his palm into the wall, bracing as he fucked her ruthlessly, the slap of his hips against her body rising, filling the room even with the music in the background. All Maddie could do was grunt and pant, eyes half-lidded, barely with herself as pleasure unlike anything that she had ever experienced before washed over her. She squealed as he blasted out a neigh, hot spurts of seed pouring into her, spurt after spurt, his heavy nuts clearly aching to breed her.