Cheating it Casual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He would have allowed her time to adjust to his size and length if that at all had been required, a pen flashing across a bare patch of fur on her belly, writing there.

Horse cock slut.

Horse cock sleeve.

Horse cock whore.

Uninventive, but there was little else that Maddie felt could have summed up her feelings quite so aptly. She adored for it, lusted for it, but never as much as she did when another chestnut stallion with a rich, red coat (he must have fucked her already too, she was sure of it) pressed up over her as if he was mounting her left hip from the side as she lay there. Yet all became clear with the awkward position, another camera-phone zooming in on her sex as not one but two horse cocks squeezed their way into her previously tight arsehole.

She had never before thought that her body could be so "destroyed", even if all would swiftly return to normal, but it made her climax all the harder to think that her body would never be the same again after their cocks had had their way with her. She didn't want to be the same, not ever again, someone half-mounting the sofa to shove his cock against her breasts, though her B-cups were not large enough for her to give a boob job where she squeezed them around. They were nice to grind on, however, the horse snorting and puffing hot wafts of breath as he thrust against her chest, grind after grind coming with yet another shudder of pleasure from his glistening, god-like hide.

"Ohhhh..."

"Yeah, baby, take it all, just like that."

She could only imagine how the photos would come out, if she would even get to see them. How wide was her backside stretched around those two cocks together? It didn't seem possible that her body was able to do that, but it did, the incredible fit sending her body trembling into orgasm after orgasm. The ecstasy was so much that she could not even talk, moaning and grunting gibberish as they fucked her filling her, even the feel of their cocks sliding wetly up against one another too much for her to bear.

Many tally marks covered her, slipping off to the side to run around to her hip where there was no space left where they'd begun, marking every horse that had taken her, though they did not care for keeping accurate track. They were merely there to show her what a slut she was, how many dicks she had taken -- roughly. But Maddie's mind would think back on them longingly and lovingly when she reviewed the photographs at a later date, her paw between her thighs and a moan on her lips.

Their medial rings offered a tiny bump against one another with every thrust, every tiny sensation and vibration feeding back to her -- not that Maddie's lust-addled mind was at all in any place to process it at that moment. She moaned and groaned, head through back against the horse's chest, though the one grinding against her tits had to cum sooner or later, ejaculating as she hopelessly locked her lips around the tip, taking his load into her mouth. She could hardly take it all down into her mouth, gulping every spurt down as hard and as quickly as she could, rivulets of deliciously creamy seed trickling out the corners of her mouth.

"Mmmph... Oof... Mmm..."

But her cries went unnoticed, except in a sense that they encouraged the horses on to fuck her even harder, cramming every inch of their dicks into her anal passage that they could, all the way down to the soft tuck of flesh at the fold of their sheaths. They didn't want to let any bit of her pussy go to waste as much as her tail hole, but there was only so much that single stallions could do, fucking her arse. Thusly, they thrust and ground as if there was nothing at all left for them in the world, cramming everything they had to give into her and leaving nothing to waste.

It was all they could do. It was everything Maddie could take. And all loved the bunny even more for it.

The stallions panted, eyeing one another up with a hot roll of their eyes. They didn't want to spend their seed in her, not yet, drawing out the pleasure of her tightness even more. Maybe there was an element too of them liking how their cocks pressed up against one another, but that was hard to decipher in the passion of a moment as heated like that. All they could do was thrust and thrust, snorting and heaving against the much smaller body of the bunny, their hides slick with sweat until that very point where the act of holding back was simply beyond their control.

Ropes of thick seed shot into her as if the stallions were trying to actively ram it as deep into her body as possible, grunts and dominant neighs filling her ears. One of them, she didn't know which, nibbled at her long ears, and she whimpered, lost in her own world as delight throbbed through her, the pulse of their dicks stopping her body, in any way, from squeezing down around them. Maddie did not usually squirt, as it usually took something special for her body to feel that much pleasure, but she cried out then as her pussy twitched and clenched, juices pouring from her as if something else entirely was happening to her body.

"Fuck, she's hot..."

Someone added the word "squirter" to her hide then, though it was lost in the mess of other words, writing smeared and smudged, though there was always a willing paw to hold the pen.

She fell into a sort of trance as they were forced to pull out to make way for other stallions and cocks that were just as needy and randy as them, her mind drifting. There was always a dick to suck, whether she was squatting, on all fours, pinned against the wall, posed on the furniture in some way, held up against another body... And the camera snapped photo after photo the whole time, showing her surrounded by cocks at all times, her expression one of pure joy and delight -- if it was not already overcome with lust, that was. For not even Maddie could hide away something like that as her body tingled and ached with pleasurable exhaustion, wanting more even as her stamina, as renowned as it was for a bunny, slowly began to fade.

She whimpered, need rising, a horse lapping at her clit, bringing her to an orgasm as she squatted, thighs trembling with the strain such a position brought to her muscles. Of course, her mouth was not devoid of a cock as she was brought off in the middle of their living area, bunny tail up and trembling, wanting more, her holes stretched lewdly, crudely, as if there was no possible way that her body could ever return to normal. The horse's tongue swirled around her clit, leaving it glistening with a sheen of saliva as the needy nub of flesh throbbed subtly.

"Oh..." Maddie groaned, paws on her head, steadying her as a shaft withdrew from her muzzle, the bunny having swallowed his load. "More... I need... Need..."

They had everything she needed. One horse slid under there as she squatted, allowing her to ride him, bucking and grinding her hips down on his length, as much as Maddie's thighs burned. Her lips parted and her tongue pushed out, moaning lewdly, not in her right mind with lust but exactly where she wanted to be at the same time. She ground onto his cock as if he was the last fuck she'd ever get, the white-furred stallion spotted with black spots, though she didn't honestly know enough about horses, in that manner, to place the pattern of his colouration. Or maybe she was being fucked senseless, completely and utterly out of her mind as she moaned and panted, putting on a show as they even recorded her.

"You want us to send these pics to your husband?"

She blinked, her phone in Cody's paw, though his eyes glittered with sensual glee. Maddie moaned, shaking her head, but didn't say anything out loud, ears flopping around her face.

"Ohhh... Mmmph..."

"I think he might need to see that his wife is safe and sound here, don't you guys, agree?"

It wasn't in Maddie's control as the pictures were collected, Cody using her phone to send photo after photo to Ninnin, her raccoon husband, Maddie squealing out through yet another orgasm. She knelt there, pumping as many horse cocks as she could handle in her paws, letting them grind over her face, smearing cum there, her lips parted to take another into her throat.

"Mmmmm..."

She moaned and moaned, dimly aware of the pictures being sent, though was not sane enough to care. It wasn't as if it wasn't anything she'd done before...

When her phone rang, however, she did stiffen, ears pricking up a little. Cody looked unsure for a second, glancing from side to side, before answering the phone, his ears upright and tail stiff behind him.

"Hello?"

Maddie was "forced" to take another shaft into her mouth, sucking him down, cum splattering, painting her breasts, trickling down her body as they spent themselves around her.

"He wants to talk to you?"

Maddie's eyes slid to the side.

"Mmm?"

She had to relinquish the cock in her muzzle for that, panting heavily, Cody holding the phone up to her ear as someone wrote on her backside, teasing her clit with large fingers, the hoof-like fingertips deliriously good on that pleasurable nub of flesh.

"Yeah... Hey, baby, you...ah...having a good night?"

Not as good as Maddie, clearly, though Ninnin's voice could not be heard down the line. A stallion slid under her, his cock plunging deep into her arse, and her squeal carried too easily to Ninnin's ears down the phone line yet again.

"Oof! Yeah, they came in me...ah...quite a lot. One's... Ooooh, baby, he's filling me right now!"

If there was any concern about Ninnin not being quite alright with what his wife was getting up to, those doubts were assuaged right there and then with her moans flowing so freely.

"Unff... They're so good, honey... I've never been stretched out like this before!"

She moaned, head thrown back, letting her hips lift so that the horse could fuck up into her as he liked, his hooves pressing into the carpet for leverage.

"Ah... Yeah... No, no, it's great, thanks...mmph...sweetie..."

The bunny whimpered, on the brink of climax.

"Ooooh, I love you too, aww... You're so sweet... Yeah, Cody is here. I'll... Ah, one sec..."

She thrust the phone back into Cody's paws as she climaxed, unable to hold herself back as she humped and ground, climaxing on the horse's cock, though her cries surely fed themselves back to Ninnin. A little more confident, he answered the phone.

"Yes, sir?"

Cody straightened up as if he was talking to someone more formally, clearing his throat.

"Yes, sir, of course, sir. She's having a good time, yes, sir, we're making sure of that."

He paused, ears pricked, listening to the answer. Yet they were sure that Maddie's moans carried down the phone line even then.

"Ohhhhhh!"

"I understand, that's no problem at all, sir, thank you."

There was respect in his tone, far from what anyone may have expected to hear directed at the husband at home. Yet that was just what Ninnin commanded, for it was not his place to be humiliated or demeaned in the slightest -- much less when his wife was off out having such a wonderful time.

"Of course, sir. No, sir, there's no need to send your driver for her, I'll make sure she gets home safe and sound, thank you."

There was no more that Ninnin needed to say, now that he knew that his wife was taken care of, the raccoon surely settling back with a glass of the good stuff to relax and await her return.

Cody smiled, stroking Maddie's hair, her ears, the bunny pressing into his touch.

"Right, ma'am, I'm going to help you get cleaned up after this round."

Maddie moaned, pouting slightly.

"Ohhh... One more go?"

She was still needy for more and she could not help that, the stallion slamming in hard under her as he ejaculated, thick cream pouring into her pussy, yet she craved more, a little tired and still up for it. If she had someone to drive her home, why, she could be practically comatose with lust by the end of the night and it wouldn't matter in the slightest when she was safe with the guys.

She was there, however, to enjoy that last time, turned onto all fours and posed by the window to the front garden for anyone passing by to see the slut-bunny on show. There was nothing for Maddie to hide as her hips bucked and gyrated furiously, the desperate need of her body coursing through with every beat of her heart. A horse under her, a horse behind her and one in front of her -- three cocks filling three holes in a traditional doggy style position to perfectly end the night. They rammed into her wildly, as if they were making up for the time that they would not get with Maddie for the rest of the night, snorting and nickering, the heady swell of equine noises washing over her, deepening the sensual thrill.

The writing remained, branding her the slut, the whore, the cock sucker -- the "everything she wanted to be and more". Not for anyone else, of course, but only for herself. Sometimes that was something that mattered more, when it came to the ecstasy and simple pleasure of her own. It was hers, after all, to take, and there was no one else in the whole wide world who could possibly experience something like that for her.

On show and display, she was fucked roughly, shoved forward to gag on the cock before her as she moaned and groaned, wanting it all. The moments stretched out and out, the stallions improving their stamina as time passed, and that final fuck was recorded too for her husband to enjoy later. Of course, Ninnin would want to make sure that she had only gotten the best of the best out there, only for her, his wife sucking down a length of cock that sent a huge bulge down her throat as her eyes widened.

"Get it all on camera, Ryan..."

Ryan... She'd forget that name. Maybe she wouldn't forget Cody, her contact for fun, a number to be later found tucked into the pocket on her skirt, though it had barely fastened again when she'd put it back on. Her underwear, of course, had been ripped beyond repair, though they found something for her to wear. Not that she would have minded going back to her husband a mess, though there was always something to be considered in what the neighbours would think. She did have to consider that still, as much as it pained her to do so.

They ground into her, loathe to pull back and not allowing their cocks to slide out of her for long, though she could not be rendered much more of a mess than she was as they filled her to the brim. All three climaxed, one after the other, a load pouring down her throat, forcing her to gulp even as she gagged, eyes closed, lost in the moment, her pussy and arse strained to the brim, holes squeezing down around them for that extra jolting dose of pleasure.

For that was all she needed, everything that she wanted and more, the best finish to the night that she could have hoped for, whimpering, her shoulders slumping forward as the exhaustion of the evening and all she had experienced caught up with her. Fortunately for Maddie, there were many pairs of strong paws waiting to catch her, Cody lifting her only when her orgasm was good and done, the males' cocks slipping from her, softening. Even they needed a break at some point, though no one could have anticipated that it had ultimately been a little bunny who had ultimately worn them all out beyond belief.

He helped her clean up, washing her respectively down in the shower, though the two of them shared a kiss and a grope, even if her body was, to be fair to her too, done for the night. There was something softer and more sensual about having the warmth of another slippery body in the shower with her though, Maddie giggling as she yawned, tipping her head back against Cody's chest.

"Ninnin is going to be so glad to see me when I get home."

Cody grinned.

"With you, who wouldn't be glad to see you?"

And she knew that was true. For, despite everything, it would be her raccoon's arms that she toppled into at the end of the night and him that she curled up with, snuggled up warm and safe in bed. Her dalliances and kinky nights out were something special, yet another facet of a relationship that was such simply due to the love that they held for each other.

They were serious. The "cheating" was casual.

Yet her lust for horse cock would remain, driving her out to seek out studs again and again...

She whimpered a moan.

The couple wouldn't have had it any other way.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
RageVanesRageVanesover 2 years ago

okay so just read this and gotta say...can you do another one cause this is your greatest (in my opinion) and for me i like when the girl gets a standing 69 and have read a few of your other writings on this site

AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Labyrinth Breed Selene succumbs to the Minotaur's breeding frenzy.in NonHuman
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
More Stories