Cheating it Casual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another bareback cock... Maddie whimpered, licking her lips, the horse bowing his head softly so that his nose rested close to her face, sharing hot puffs of needy breath with her: a more intimate act than even such a carnal situation called for. How many would she need to take to fall pregnant? She didn't know whether it was something she was trying to acquire or avoid, but none of that mattered. All that she cared about was the pulse of his cock as he added the first dose to her tail hole, the tight fit of his cock in her arse ensuring that not a drop of cum leaking out around his fat shaft.

But that didn't mean that it would not slop out of her as she was set back down on her hind paw, teetering and happily shaky, her body aching for more. To be empty was not something she craved, and she placed her paws against the wall, arching back showing off her gaping holes, how they drooled and dripped with cum, how much her body had been used and bred already.

"I know more of you want to fuck me," she teased, goading them on while she still had breath to do so. "Why're you all being so shy about it?"

They laughed, good-naturedly grabbing her, pinning her down, though her playful squirms were swiftly quelled. A pen was passed around, several turning her over, writing on her breasts, her crotch, arrows drawing pointing to her holes, as if anyone needed direction as to where they were.

Slut.

Breed me.

Knock me up.

Im a fuck toy.

Oh, and the arrows! They kept adding them, circling her tits as if they were targets, lewd works struck across her fur as she giggled and tried to turn for them.

"Hey, you missed my arse cheek! Get it!"

There may have been a smear of cum still left there, but the studs were not anything if not accommodating to a kinky little bunny. It was there that the tally marks were started, one for every stud that had fucked her so far, counting the ones that had cum in her muzzle too.

Panting, the bunny squeezed her breasts, tweaking her nipples softly, the tiny electric thrill that teased through her bringing her need back to divine sharpness. Every pull of breath through her lungs came with a grasp of need, as if that was all her body was made for, everything it could do, cum soaking into her fur, drooling from her gaping holes. The horses closed in, along with the ram, zebra and donkey who had not yet gotten to fuck her. She grinned widely.

Once her backside had been opened up, up for grabs...anything was possible.

The horses crowded around her, so many that she didn't know who had their paws or dicks on her at any one time. A dark-coloured stud whose colouration could barely be seen through a haze of horse cocks lay underneath her on the carpet as his dick slid into her pussy, the two of them face to face -- or as much so as they could be, considering Maddie's shorter stature. Her wiggling rump tried to press up even as his fat length spread her open, filling her nicely, as if it would simply have been wrong for her to go without a cock shoved into that particular hole at any point that night.

Another pressed up behind her and all Maddie had a moment for was a gasp as yet another horse cock eased into her backside, testing her readiness and then slamming in savagely once he found her body as willing as he was. A heady grunt rolled over her -- and then the studs were fucking her in earnest, sweeping the slutty bunny up and away for the ride.

"Unff... More cock in you..."

She didn't know what he was saying, but someone else presented a mottled pink and grey shaft to her lips and she eagerly took it inside, trusting the horse under her to support her body, his large paws on her tits, holding her up. Three horses fucking her at once -- well, that was the dream! And the body writing on her told the tale of who she was, what she wanted to be, who she could be when she was more than bold enough to seek out studs like the horse gang who could take her repeatedly.

More cocks... The barrier between her pussy and her arse seemed woefully thin, though there was no pain as ecstasy rolled through her body. In some parts, her fur dampened with sweat, but it was barely even noticeable in the heat of the moment, the horse before her holding her head still so that he could fuck her mouth roughly. He was the first to cram his entire length into her muzzle and throat, forming a huge bulge, taking it all, though Maddie was forced to snatch all the breaths she could between his rampant thrusts. And he was hardly letting up either, hunching over her, grunting and heaving, someone else taking a pen, adding more writing to her back while she was so firmly held in place for them.

Breeding bunny.

Fill her holes!

Yes, all of her holes, over and over. There was nothing she wanted more as orgasm took her repeatedly, her body prey to lust as her pussy was forced to accept it. She would have humped back at both of their cocks if she had been free to do so, but there was pleasure to be had too in being held, pinned in place so firmly that she may have been nothing more than a sex doll for them to pound.

But Maddie was so much more than that, her hot holes clenching, rippling, the tiniest shifts in her body activating muscles and squeezes that gave her studs untold pleasure. The horse driving into her arse, able to thrust longer and harder, climaxed first, squealing out loud in a shrill whinny as he plunged in right up to the sheath, balls resting down heavily against the cock in her pussy. Maybe it was him that set off the second stallion or maybe he was already just that ready, but the horse fucking her pussy could not hold back much longer after that either, his throbbing length driving all the way up inside her, still as he pumped a thick, heady load deep inside her. The swell of her lower abdomen, that time, was not merely because of the horse dick crammed into her, but the flow of cum that was driven up inside her. Thick spurts, after all, had to have somewhere to go, her body accommodating every drop, stretching a little as her lower belly bloated out deliciously. Shaking, she pressed her paws into it, only supported by the horses around her, moaning around the cock ramming into her mouth as he too climaxed, sending a load straight down her throat into her belly, holding her head down while she trembled for breath.

Once they were done with her, the game was on, the studs passing her around. Some wrote on her backside or other parts of her body, adding crude words to her hide that made her shudder with pleasure all the more.

Breeding like a bunny.

Whore-bun.

My husband doesn't know.

Slut-bunny.

Down to fuck.

"What would your husband think of this, hm, Maddie?"

That was Cody, the only horse there that knew her by name, though the rest of them didn't need to know her name to show her a good time, she was confident in that. He smirked, stroking her ears, lifting her from the ground, face down, while the donkey with grey fur held up her legs. She was poised between them for a moment before their cocks plunged in simultaneously, the donkey braying noisily as he took her cunny, driving sloppily through the mess that the previous dicks had left behind.

It was only a tease, just a tease, a reminder of the husband she had at home, but it made her skin tingle and prickle with devout heat. It was hotter than Maddie could have imagined, so much so that she caught herself grinning like a fool around that length of horse meat, delirious with joy.

"Mmmmph!"

She tried to answer, grunting and groaning, but drifted to another time and reality with those dicks ploughing her. Passed around, passed between horses... Was there any better place to be? She moaned and tried to arch her back but she no more than dangled between the two studs, spit-roasted and filled from body ends at once as her breasts and firm buttocks jiggled and bounced lightly and appealing with each forceful thrust.

She wanted them to be forceful with her. Harder with her, teasing her, showing her what more pleasure it was that their dicks could give her. Orgasm took her again and they grunted as her mouth pressed down harder at the same time as her pussy, tiny muscle contractions out of her control, even if she was able, in some dimly conscious part of her mind, still able to keep her teeth around from his smooth-skinned length. She wouldn't have wanted to accidentally hurt any of them, of course, even if it was the fat girths of their dicks that were much better poised to cause harm to her than she was to them.

That wasn't what Maddie was all about as they thrust and thrust, a muffled squeak rising from her lips as they slammed in. It seemed like no time at all before they were spending themselves in her stretched pussy and into her throat, though Cody smirked, taunting her just a little. He pulled back enough so that his cock rested in her mouth, rather than her throat, forcing her to work harder than ever to gulp down his seed, her throat rising and falling as she swallowed and swallowed.

"Take it all, bunny!"

All in good fun. Very much the fun that she could get behind and was getting behind, chest heaving, straining to take it all even as cum burst from her mouth. Just how could she, after all, have been expected to keep up with a deluge of horse-cum like that. She coughed and moaned as it splattered from her lips, Cody holding her by the shoulders, her paws scrabbling to brace on his thighs, covering her muzzle with cum, dripping down her face as she moaned out loud.

"Oh, yes..." She cried out, eyes closed, relishing in the warmth of it, pussy strained, the soft bulge in her lower abdomen still showing through. "That's so hot..."

"Plenty more where that came from, baby."

Snap!

She glanced back as she was passed to the ram and the zebra, the donkey leaving her for the moment, though his dick had been so horse-like that it was hard to differentiate his from the crowd. Photos? Oh, that was even better, Maddie squirming until they posed with her in their arms, holding up the needy slut-bunny for all to see.

Once one camera was out -- or the phone with the usual built-in camera -- they all came out, every moment of her debasement capture. Maddie on her knees, sucking down a load of ram's seed, cheeks puffed out as she tried to hold it all in her mouth for the camera. The bunny on her back, surrounded by cocks and looking happier than ever, grasping and groping two of them, though they were not penetrating her as yet. More photos showed her on all fours, lips parted in orgasmic bliss as another cock rammed into her arsehole.

She could take more, however, on her back, legs kicked up in the air over a stallion's shoulders, a photo showing her during orgasm, her lips agape. But she'd needed more and a particularly tall stud fucked her ruthlessly over the back of the sofa, his cock ploughing into her previously tight anal ring, slamming in hard and fast, stretching her out. Her ears flopped to the side as she was fucked on her side, tits facing the camera, one leg lifted so that the photo perfectly captured the power of the horse's cock ploughing into her cunt, using her in the best of ways.

The guys were relentless, wanting to show her off at her best from every angle. They zoomed in on her strained tail hole as she took the biggest cock yet into it, eyes closed, cheeks flushed, though the main focus was her backside. So round and plush, it softly ground back on that cock, slick inch after inch, until every last bit of it was seated right up where it belonged, Maddie climaxing on him with mindless moans.

They wrote on her again, the tally marks increasing -- one, two, three, no, all the way up to eleven! A target was drawn above her crotch, directing the males "where to go", the ink clearly one that was designed for fur, though no one quite knew who had had the forethought for such a thing. Either way: it worked.

The cameras flashed, some less flatteringly than others, Maddie moaning for the camera, the photos depicting her with a stallion holding a sign next to her. Even though she could not read what it said, the photo would later reveal her to be the sluttiest of bunnies, the sign conveying that to everyone else, even if her cum-splattered body did not show it to the best of her ability already.

And what the sign that the stallion jovially held up for the photos, thrusting it in close to Maddie so that it could not refer to anyone else?

No Pill.

No Protection.

No Pulling out.

The bunny groaned. And damn right that was! She didn't need anyone to wrap their dicks when her bare pussy and arse were best to fuck!

Still... There was always more that a bunny like her could take.

Two cocks at once. Oh, that was too easy, but the males clustered in on all sides, so close to her that she didn't know whether it was a horse or another penetrating her. One pushed into her pussy, filling her nicely, on her back on top of someone else, and it was no surprise when her tail hole was filled too, the underside of her fluffy tail matted and sticky with drying seed. Maddie cried out, lost in the moment, though her mouth was plugged with a third cock with a thick, flat head, dipping and swirling her tongue into the slit at the top while she could.

Oh, but that was not all, for they wanted her too much, one particularly desperate stud crowding in from the side, cock in paw. They wanted to see, truly, just how much dick a bunny like her could take, whether there were any limits to her body, though her pussy was the best target for him in such a position. It didn't matter to that stallion, of course, that her cunny was already filled.

All Maddie knew was the strain and the stretch, her pussy gaping wider and wider, body exploding in climax, need pumping through her as her cunny was fucked by not one cock but two at once! There was no longer any telling where the bunny ended and the horses began, a cluster of hot, studly bodies all pressing in around one another so closely that the position simply should not have worked. She could only be glad, dimly conscious in a haze of sweeping, mind-numbing pleasure, that they had pushed her so far, that they were deeply committed to seeing just how much her body could take. And that grinding up so close to one another didn't matter to them, her head falling back to better take the thick length thrusting into her throat while the two studs half crouching and half-kneeling before her pressed in, side by side, to her brutally strained pussy.

Yet there was only pleasure for Maddie, layer upon layer crashing through her. each time that she thought she could not possibly reach another high, her body showed her just how wrong she was, even as the reindeer whistled, scratching his antlers.

"Damn... She's more horse cock than bunny right now, heh."

The others murmured their agreement, yet even they could not help but, in part, be in awe of her, her sexual prowess. She could take more cocks than anyone, her heart surging, pounding, her body aching toe keep up with every dose and drop of cum that she wanted so very badly. She could have eased off, but that would not have been in her nature, in for the long game as three cocks fucked her pussy and tail hole simultaneously, stretched beyond the brink of what she had thought was possible.

Maybe I can even take another under my tail too...

Alas, there was no way for her to convey that to the studs, shuddering in place, with her muzzle stuffed too! She had to lie there and take it, the stallion under her reaching around to grope her tits, squeezing them more roughly so that her flesh showed through between his fingers. Some of the writing smeared and rubbed off, but that was easy enough to replace when needed, when her body was free to do so too.

Someone snapped more pictures of her, leaning in close, amused words slipping from their lips. There was an air of not being able to believe, in their tone, what was happening too.

"Damn... And Cody says you're married, bunny! That pussy's never going to be tight for him again, we'll send you back to him ruined."

They may not have known anything about her husband, but how she squirmed was enough for them to good-naturedly tease her about it. The ring remained on her finger, but the horse cocks driving into her holes were a better fit than even that for a fetish that only one kind of fur could satisfy. The horses surrounded her, stretching her, pounding her, her mind lost in an undulating see of lust, skin prickling with heat. If she sweated it dried quickly with the heat of their bodies surrounded her, warmed through and held in place as even her nipple piercings were tweaked. They were not something that anyone should have been too rough with, but that sharp twang of pleasure was too much for her as she groaned through orgasmic bliss while four horse cocks worked her over at once.

They came close to one another, the one in her muzzle dumping his load straight down her throat, the bunny sucking and slurping eagerly to make sure that every drop went right where it was supposed to go. Her body ached, though she could not understand, not even then, why her body wanted more, wanted to be pushed beyond any conceivable limits, whimpering for it more and more.

Those ploughing her holes may have cum all at once for all she could tell the difference between them, one setting off the other until there were three cocks at once all dumping their seed into her. If there had been any question about her not falling pregnant earlier, she didn't feel that there was any way at all for her to get out of it with two dicks in her pussy at once, intimately pressed up to each other while they spent rope after rope of virile cum inside her. Moaning shakily, hardly with herself in reality, she massaged her belly, feeling the thick bulge of both of them at once, though even the tight fit of their cocks would have to release a deluge of cream when they pulled out.

The one in her arse was not a tight enough fit to stop cum trickling out around his cock, yet even that feeling was intriguing, tickling her anal ring, the strained pucker twitching, pulling, wanting more. The feeling of need coursed through her with every beat of her heart, more cum still soaking into the fur of her thighs and buttocks, her body reduced to a lusty, sexualised mess with even more to come.

They slipped from her as she refused to go unfulfilled, lifting her tits and squeezing them together while she squatted demandingly.

"If you want to breed me, why are you leaving me like this?"

What Maddie had not realised, however, was that a stunning specimen of a bull had shown up late, opening the door without her knowledge, his phone in his paw all ready to snap a photo of her squatting there. His silvery-grey horns glistened in the low light, though there was nothing that would hide her body from his view as she rocked her hips, gyrating, bouncing, almost as if she was spearing her pussy full on a cock right there and then, right as she squatted.

"I think a slutty bunny needs something..." He rumbled, his black coat on show as he drew his T-shirt off to reveal a hide glistening with good health, rippling with muscle. "What, these lame horses not good enough for you?"

Of course, the equines and others there joshed him, but it was all in good fun as she rotated, her jaw dropping as a huge length of bull-meat slopped out heavily onto her nose.

"Ohhh..."

Maddie went wide-eyed, helpless with lust, another shaft, a new cock, something that she had to have! The bunny wriggled, her tail lifting, even though she could not flip it up all that high, wishing that she had something longer to show off with.

"Yes..." She breathed, though his hardening shaft, pink and fleshy, was already longing for her, hardening readily. "Yes, you beast... Yes, come take me..."