Cheating it Casual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stripping his trousers off completely, the huge bull snorted, moist nostrils fluttering, everyone egging him on.

"Fuck her, fuck her, fuck her!"

The chant might have been crude, but it was all in good fun, everything about their lust and gangbang passionate to the last breath. The bull took her in his arms as if she weighed nothing at all, turning her upside-down, though she didn't need to worry about how blood rushed to her head.

The bunny's ears dangled, but all she cared about was devouring his cock down her hungry throat, lips parted as he shoved his way inside, getting his way as she moaned for him.

Yes, oh, yes...

It was a strange position to be in, exactly as she wanted, head swimming with lust, her hips rocking, though a thick, meaty tongue was already between her thighs, the bull teasing her, overpowering her. His tongue pushed into her pussy, spreading her folds even as he added to the slickness of her, tongue dipping inside.

"Yeah, eat her out..."

He didn't need any convincing to savour the bunny, Maddie trembling as his tongue swept up and over her clit, circling it, playing with her body expertly. It didn't matter that they had never met before as their bodies came together, her hips rocking, lost in the moment and craving everything all the more for it.

Yet not even her body could push back from the pull of gravity as it drew her deliriously further and further down on his cock. She wanted it, of course, she did, but it rendered her even more hapless in a moment like that, swallowing his shaft, breathing shortly and shallowly in quick snatches of breath through her nostrils. It was right where she wanted to be, the incredible stretching in her mouth and throat growing and growing, though she could not do more than wantonly press her tongue up to the underside of his cock, feeling out the medial ring as that eased in too.

He moaned into her pussy, hot breath washing over her folds, her need rising, juices flowing, yet it was hard for her to distinguish that orgasm from the rampant pleasure shuddering through her. Her body was not under her control as his fingers dug into her flesh, holding her tight and fast, right where she belonged, her tiny body but a toy for him to use, however respectfully it was that that use was to play out.

Down and down and down, her throat stretching, gulping down his cock, swallowing hard, lips stroking his fleshy thickness. Her pussy squeezed down, contracting where it wanted a dick to fill her, yet his tongue was delectable all the same, her body wickedly torn between two opposing desires, both of which demanded precedence.

It didn't matter, however, his tongue diving into her, feeling out the slick wetness of her folds, the velvety ripples of her passage, how her sex gripped him, driving him on. He needed it, desperately, grunting into her pussy, losing himself there too, sharing the moment with Maddie as if he was the only one there, that her body was not already aching and well-used with the pulse of so many having fucked her already.

But no one cared about that, least of all the bull as he rocked and ground, his cock throbbing, her throat aching around him. He could have gotten off right then and there, but that was not for him, not as his body tensed, muscles bulging, showing off everything he had to give while all the bunny did was hunger for him all the more.

Maddie panted, her pussy tensing through another climax, yet the slick stickiness of saliva and cum drying on her was something different, a sensation that clawed her into the moment even as she swallowed down every inch of his cock. Yet no sooner had she taken the whole length of his monstrous meat into her mouth that he wanted something else, manhandling her body, lifting her up, muscles bulging and flexing.

"Noooo..."

She whimpered as she was drawn off his cock, paws flailing, reaching for it, trying to keep her paws on it at all costs, dangling, caressing his nuts. Yet she was there to please him, grunting softly, lips parted, the bull's eyes glittering with blue as if there was something frozen in him. All Maddie felt, however, was the warmth of his body against hers, how good he felt, her paws roaming, yet another moan slipping from her lips.

How had she ever fallen into such a pit of need? Her hind paws did not touch the floor as he lowered her, the right way up again, ears twitching, perking, trying to catch every sound in the room.

The fap of paws on cocks.

Grunts of males cumming.

Snorts of lust.

She drank it all in, the cause of it all, desperate for it, murmuring lightly, licking her lips, though the last thing she saw as that cock pressed up against her pussy, dipping between her folds, was the broad expanse of the bull's chest. She couldn't help herself, mindlessly nuzzling into him as she squeaked and groaned, kissing his muscles, his nipples, craving it all, his cock spreading her tiny pussy open wider and wider. He sat her down on his cock, inch after inch, snorts and grunts of breath holding back his need, the desire to cum stomping in the back of his mind, bouncing her there, taking more and more of his cock, a living cock sleeve, just like what had been written on her body.

And Maddie adored every sordid second of it, moaning out loud as her pussy was plundered, though never broken. She tried to scrabble, to get her legs up around his waist and hips, but she could barely get any purchase on his shiny, well-groomed hide as he grunted breathlessly. Without even the breath left in his lungs to voice words, he walked her back to the wall, pushing her shoulder blades into it, thrusting and grinding, using the leverage gained there to slam in with all the strength he had in his body.

It was needed, for the raw coarseness of it, the fury of the "feralness" of it all. No one had to be themselves under such conditions, letting something beastly rise, heating breaths washing over the bunny as he snorted and grunted.

"Yes... Oh, fuck... Your pussy..."

He was lost with lust for her, each thrust of his body pinning her back to the wall, his bareback shaft plunging deep, uncovered, yet she had nothing to say about that anymore, not at all. There would be every chance that a bull too could knock her up that night, pounding her, the shape of his cock bearing through her lower abdomen, his thickness impossible to escape.

Yet she never would have wanted to evade it, trying to hump down desperately against him even then, though he was the one in control. His thickness stretched her perfectly, though there was already so much cum inside her that it slopped out as he thrust, trying to get the tip of his cock right up to her innermost barrier, that place where it would have strained if she had not been a slutty, stretchy bunny. Her body could take things that others could not, head spinning, tail twitching, his shaft grinding in deep, stretching her beautifully, all as she wanted to be.

Maddie drifted, sensations taking over. Dimly, she was aware of where she was, even though she was lost there, her pussy stretched, so very strained, the bulge of that cock pushing through. It was impossible to not notice how big he was, how well he matched up to the equines, his smooth shaft pushing deep, grinding into her as if he wanted to ruin her. She panted, lips parted, and he tucked his head down far to capture her lips in a kiss, as difficult as the angle was for him, considering the size difference between them. Sometimes things like that just didn't fucking matter in the face of lust.

They took one another fervently, her pussy squeezing around him, wanting the cum from those huge, bouncing nuts, pushing and pulsing, desperate to cream inside her. It was needed, so very much so, the bare length ready and pounding, pushing right on to spill his seed as his throat quivered, on the edge of bellowing.

Just one moment. One little moment more.

The bull took a breath and let it out in a bellow that may as well have been a roar, slamming her back into the wall as the room cheered, everyone else there suddenly thrown into stark definition. It was as if they had come back, the room having fallen away in the meantime, snorting and heaving, everyone passionate for her, cocks ready, hard, thick and wanton.

The bull bore into her, cum spurting forth as he rode her out through his and her orgasms, mingling together as if they had timed the moment perfectly. Maddie's hungry pussy swallowed him up whole as he snorted and heaved, gasping for breath while she was fucked, cum spurting forth, mixing with that of the stallions' inside her.

Still, her body craved more, pulsing around him, yearning for it, howling for it, barely aware of what she was doing, clinging to him as if he was her port in a storm. She had to hold onto him as the world narrowed again, showing her a heavy mass of lustful, sweaty, equine bodies, all ready for her, thrusting and grinding, waiting for the bull to be done with her. She would not go without when there were so many there, all ready to please her, someone holding a phone up, zooming in on her stretched pussy, how her folds gripped his cock so perfectly. At least, that was what Maddie would think when she saw the photos later, cum slopping down the length of his cock as it slid from her pussy.

Snap! Snap! Snap!

The photos were relentless, the stallions groaning about how hot she was, how much they wanted to fuck the little bunny, to feel her slick cock sleeve body wrapped around their shafts. It was all she was there for, all she wanted to be for, at least in that moment, the bull, slowly, lowering her to the ground, letting the others crowd in again.

"Fuck, thanks, Cody, I owe you one..."

Of course, the horse had not had to tell his buddy what was going on there, though he'd done him a solid, to say the least of it. Her back pressed to the carpet as two horses crowded in, rushing to be first as she spread her pussy lips apart, a slick mess of cum heralding the wet cream pie between her thighs, begging their attention.

"Please..." She moaned. "Take me, fill me... Oh, yesss..."

Maddie moaned, laid back, her legs pushed up over a horse's shoulders, a bay stallion that she thought had fucked her already. The ram knelt beside her with the donkey on the other side, and she jacked off their cocks together while the stud-horse slammed into her gaping tail hole, needing no guide to grind in there. Maddie squealed out her delight and might have lost control of her body, kicking wildly, if he had not held her legs so tightly, humping deeply into her so that there was not a single inch of his cock that, right then and there, could have been said to go to waste.

There was no sense in wasting a slutty hole when opportunity knocked...

Maddie, for her side, was in complete paradise, lust coursing through, her blood running hot. Her fingers tingled with sensation as she pumped those cocks, so thick that, still, she could not hope to close her fingers around them. The ram's shaft was similar to that of the equines there, but a little thinner after the medial ring with a differently shaped tip -- not that it mattered in the grand scheme of things. It was only one more for her to lust after as the lure of passion pounded her body, her buttocks bouncing in the bay horse's lap while he fucked her arse full.

He rammed in, those cocks in her paws jetting off loads of cum over her tits, more photos snapped -- goodness, how many were they going to take of her? It was evidence, yet evidence that made her hotter under the collar than she had ever been, whimpering as he ground into her passionately. Someone wrote "fuck me" on her crotch in a new colour, over the arrows pointing to her holes, but she didn't know just how many tally marks had been slashed over her buttocks as yet. That was, however, something she would have been interested to see, just how many loads of cum had been dumped into her...

Maddie was passed around again as the horse shot his load inside her, everyone jostling to take her, wanting to use her as much as she wanted her body to be used. He barely had time to get his full load out, adding to the multiple loads of cum under her tail already, before he was teasingly dragged away for "taking too long", the bunny lifted in the air by a burly stallion with a brown and white patterned coat as if she weighed nothing at all. His shaft slid into her tail hole as if there no longer was any resistance at all, holding her up under her legs so that they pointed up in the air at an angle, exposing everything that she had down there to the view of all that have may have liked to see.

She moaned out loud, bouncing on his cock, controlled by the horse, no movement at all under her control. And that was okay, all as she wanted it to be, panting heavily, lips parted, sucking in breath after breath, all that she could grasp at. Another horse filled the space before her -- oh, no, it was the zebra. He was just as big as the rest, however, his pure black cock sliding into her pussy as if it belonged there, though the stretch was not as great, not still, as it could have been with two dicks shoved up in there.

"Ohhh, yes! Yes!"

Maddie squealed as they fucked her brutally, slamming into her needy holes with raw abandon, as if they too had taken leave of their senses. It was too much for her, orgasm blasting through her with such force that the rabbit lost sense of time and space. There was only sensation, smell, senses only remaining to her in part. The heady scent of sweat and sex filled the air, that oddly tantalising scent warming her through, making her suck in even larger gulps of air through her nose, all for the abject pleasure that brought her. Their fingers gripped her firmly, digging into her flesh, though there was no pain to be had there, not at all, not even as rough with her as they were being.

The bunny moaned open-mouthed, delirious with delight. However could there be any pain in any of it when she lusted for it too much? It didn't even matter that they were bare, her womb surely impregnated by then, their cocks cramming up as deep as they could go inside her, forcing her body to accept them, as willingly as that came either way. The deep penetration was more than she could have imagined blistering through her, the bulge of horse dick in her pussy rising through, belly swollen with seed that had been pumped into her. That bulge, of course, would soften quickly as her body naturally took care of it, but that there was more than enough in her to ensure she was well-seeded was something that Maddie could never take back.

"Unff... Gonna..."

The horse behind her ground in, slamming in hard and fast while the others readied themselves, still too keen to fill her, jacking off slowly in a loose circle around them. The bunny's toes curled as she cried out, trying to grind back and finding herself helpless, deliciously at their whims as those massive lengths of horse meat filled her. They climaxed seemingly in the same moment, heady sloshes of cum pouring into her stretched pussy and arsehole, the fit of them still ridiculously unrealistic -- and yet her body took them all the same.

The bunny shivered. She was still proud of that.

They pulled out when they were done, letting the seed slop messily from her, staining her inner thighs and dripping in thick drools to the carpet -- but that was not something that Maddie was there to worry about. She never had to clean up after her sexual exploits and, besides, everyone knew that horses were over-productive.

There seemed to be no end to their lust and all that the stallions wanted to do to her, another bending her face-first over the arm of the old sofa in the living room so that her bunny-rump pointed up, tail twitching anxiously. But she was only anxious because she wanted even more dick inside her, glutes clenching, squeezing, trying to make her buttocks look even more appealing to them. As if that could even be possible, her hind end dripping with cum, rivulets of it soaking into her fur and drying softly where it lingered a shade too long.

"Ohhh, come on, boys..." She squired, wriggling her tail, teasing them when she didn't need to. "You can't leave a bun hanging like this!"

Of course, they had no intention at all of doing so, a stallion with a black coat -- hey, she'd had him before, just like all the others! -- lining up behind her, his cock driving into her soaked pussy. He didn't waste any time, grunting deep in the back of his throat, muscles hard and bulging with sexual and physical exertion, cock throbbing as if it had been much longer than a few minutes (at least, that was how it felt to Maddie) since he'd cum.

To have such lusty studs, one after the other... Oh, it was beyond all reckoning, all imaginings. The stretch in her pussy, how her folds succulently gripped his cock, slick with arousal, a mixture of her own and the cum of the stallions. He leaned over her, putting the power of his body into each and every thrust, caring for her pleasure with how rough he was, though his paw creeping around to her shoulder, holding her there firmly, came with a hint of masculine pride.

"Hehe..."

She shivered, whimpering, lips parted as he stroked her cheek, fingers easing around to brush against her lips. Maddie could not help but allow her tongue out to flicker over them, lapping and teasing. There was a hint of her arousal on them, though she could not even remember when the horse had had his fingers in her pussy.

"You gonna have my foals, bunny? I'm better than all the rest of them, my seed is...unff...stronger."

She moaned, letting him hook his fingers softly into her mouth, playfully inviting her to suckle on them, though the answer on her lips had only been one of lust anyway. Her legs dangled there as he pounded her brutally, two others even drawing light arrows on her face, pointing at her mouth, the other hole on her body that they could take and fuck as they willed. The words were only intended to rile her up further -- though what "further" was there to be had when she was a slick and plastered mess of sexuality, moaning for something she didn't even understand?

Maddie was right where she wanted to be as they recorded him fucking her pussy, someone holding their camera-phone in close for a close-up without the shake of zoom.

"This here is a fine bunny getting her pussy absolutely destroyed by a monster horse cock," the reindeer, holding the camera, said with a smirk to the camera, the slop of his cock lewdly plundering her filling the air. "She won't be walking straight after we've all had our fill of her, that's for sure..."

Yes, yes... Her mind was dim, pleasure taking precedence. Maddie did not know whether she was having an orgasm or not, only that it all felt good, so very good, so good that she couldn't have resisted it. Her groans and grunts of delight were muted by his fingers in her mouth and she focused on those as his cock rammed into her, sucking and swirling her tongue around them again and again. It was funny to think that she had forgotten Ninnin at home, though that would not be the case for all that much longer. Even the best of nights, after all, had to come to an end sooner or later.

But not yet, not quite yet, that cock ramming into her for the final load, the bliss of his whinny washing over her in a deluge of cum spent into her needy pussy. Her sex tightened around him, her body not wanting to relinquish its grip on him just yet, not quite yet, whining, wriggling back, though there was little Maddie could do with her legs dangling as they were.

"Ohhh... Please..."

"You hear that, boys, she wants more!"

And they were there to give it to her, best placed for such devious delights. As the black stallion's cock withdrew from her, the palomino that she recognised from early in her night draw her onto him as he lay back on the sofa, though he wedged himself at a strange angle against the cushions, lying lengthways down it. Maddie didn't care what he did, however, as he drew her back against him, whimpering, his dick sliding into her arse. Oh, why did that have to feel that good? She would never have pegged herself for an anal slut, but sometimes it really was the only thing that would do.