All Comments on 'Cheating On My Husband'

by creamsoda25

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just get a divorce. The story was unfinished. And it was badly written.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

If she’s so unhappy, then either work on your marriage or give it up.

Having an affair simply means you’ll do it again which makes you untrustworthy.

So choose one or the other but why stay in an unhappy marriage and defraud yourself of your integrity?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And of course the other man is always the perfect specimen of pure sexual appeal and performs the act with the utmost perfection ! Get some courage divorce your husband and move on, but more than likely you will be moving on without your perfect sex god , this act you have to be prepared to do on your own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing interesting in this! Just to cheaters, doing what they do best: cheating! Just the usual shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WHO IS BULL SHITTING WHO? AN OPEN RELATIONSHIP OR A HORNY FRIEND WHO NEEDS A COCK.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

She cheats with a man who willingly cheats on his own wife, her husband is just a shadow in the background who we know practically nothing about. So is she trading up or down?

ibuguseribuguserover 1 year ago

Alas I have to agree with negative comments. What's the punchline here? She cheated and is going to keep it hidden?

The answer to a unfulfilled marriage isn't an affair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Always the perfect male specimen who supposedly goes off with the average housewife and fucks her silly. Just more of the usual diatribe. Same bullshit story, different day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Boring and predictable.

Jaydean409Jaydean409over 1 year ago

Keep it going! She needs to get dirtier in chapter two!! Ignore the morality police!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why do people write stories about fucked up married people? Why would anyone want to stay in a fucked up marriage? Fucked up story and fucked up characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The adult thing to do is have those difficult conversations with your spouse. Express that you're unhappy with the marriage and explain why in detail. If you want to fix the relationship then find out if your spouse wants to fix the relationship. You might find out you're relationship partner is just as unhappy in the marriage. Cheating or having an affair is just escapism and a cowards way to avoid those hard discussions with your spouse. End one relationship before you begin another. Why? Because its what responsible adults do. No matter how bad you think a relationship is your spouse doesn't deserve you cheating on them.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

She thought maybe she should have talked to his wife first after all. Tommy lay on the floor leaking blood at an alarming rate and the gun pointed at her head looked huge.

" I was just bored with my husband", was my weak excuse as I saw the flash but didn't hear the retort.

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

At the time of my reading and commenting there are 4 comments all moralizing on her cheating rather than writing — believability of storyline, character development in a short piece, pace, etc. Of course you knew when posting piece in LW what sort of feedback you would receive little of which about your writing. I think the story is pretty well written and captured reality of the infidelity: can easily imagine the early morning training session, her rationalizing her behavior, seedy motel room, sex pure lust no mention of love, which would have undermined reality of what the two MCs were doing. Smiled at his effort to justify his infidelity. Hope you continue to share and ignore irrelevant comments. Liked it.

creamsoda25creamsoda25over 1 year agoAuthor

I probably should have put a disclaimer. It's a story. This is not me. I think affairs are hot. I've never had one. If you check out my other work, you'll see I write from all kinds of perspectives, or try to. I get that infidelity is not everybody's cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Go ahead and see him... you won't miss being in the family you are throwing away... they don't mean anything to a selfish individual like you after both divorces, you might be able to take up gaedening while you miss weddings, graduations and holidays withe the people you disrespected so blatently... HAND,,,!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cheating wife story! What? In this category! Should say Ch. 1. Hope something exciting happens next. 3*

creamsoda25creamsoda25over 1 year agoAuthor

Also, I don't get it. I write a story about a guy hiring a hooker and that's fine, but for this the moral brigade comes out? Double standard much? I guess I'm sort of flattered most of the commentators think this is a true experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Certainly not the most flattering description of an unhappy wife. She is unfulfilled but hasn’t discussed it with her husband. She went straight an adulterous relationship. This won’t end well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I should have talked to his wife first. Done something to make sure she was alright with it." Oh, but not a word about checking with her husband. Also, you clearly have no clue what 'lolita' implies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OK topic for here but it felt lacking some substance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The next week Mike came home. He had her served with divorce papers. Turns out a friend saw her cheating at Mario’s. This gave Mike a reason to check on the cameras he had installed into their house where he saw her fucking a coworker. He used the videos to get a clean divorce and sent the videos to Tommy’s wife who assfucked him in the divorce. He also sent the videos to her company and sued them. Her and tommy were subsequently let go from the company while Mike gained a hefty sum. Mike got married to Tommy’s ex wife and tommy himself “fell” down the stairs. He broke both legs and balls in the process. Eric realizing his mother ruined his childhood resented her whenever he was at her house and enjoyed seeing his father more because he no longer needed to go to Alaska thanks to the money the company gave him. She spent the rest of her days in misery thinking, ‘why didn’t I just go to therapy with Mike instead of cheating on him?’

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
Excellent Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐(4 Stars)

I know there are many people who hate cheaters. They will make negative comments and most will be anonymous. However, there are some of those haters who will sign-in and leave their userid with their comments. To them, I want to say those of us who just read the stories, it is good to see people be honest about their comments and not afraid to show who they are. Those anonymous comment don't deserve acknowledgement.

In my view the writers who allow anonymous comments fall into two categories. One those who are comfortable enough in their writing to leave anonymous comments on and look into all comments for a way to improve their writing skills. The second are those who haven't learned how to turn them off.

In the second category, if you are offended/rattled by the comments please go into your profile and turn them off. But I also say to you, "Don't let those who post bad comments get to you." Writers on this site are of all nationalities and write because they feel like writing. Being one of those people who write and share your stories/ideas here you are going get good and bad comments. Do what the good and great writers do, read the comments with a grain of salt. If you feel they can help improve your style of writing use them to do just that and improve. If you feel they are just a bunch of crap shuck them to the side or trash (you choose). But whatever don't stop writing because of the haters. Stop because it is not fun anymore.

If you believe you need to improve your writing skills, this site has many who will help. Just reach out and ask. I read all the time in the lead ins of many writers who help by sharing ideas and even proofing. However, that being said I am not a writer and can't write a story with anything but ramblings so I would not be a good source of assistants.

On this story I don't have any problem with how it was written or the content/subject matter. To me it was a story with all the elements of a good story ⭐⭐⭐. What made it an excellent story worth ⭐⭐⭐⭐ was the emotion written as part of the story. That emotion as the story shows comes from within a person who is doing something out of the norm for them. The story also allowed us the reader to see the turmoil within the story teller.

While I did enjoy the read and believe the writer did a great job in expressing their tale in an easy manner to consume, it was not one of the stories that reached inside me and moved me like some I have rated ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐. I however will enjoy coming back in the future to re-read this excellent tale as I have many of the others, I have enjoyed reading here on Literotic.

Now it is time to go and see if there are any comments to read.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 1 year ago

Cheaters gonna cheat, ain’t all that hard to turn delusion into justification.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well selfish and none loyal creature behave like that.

Vile

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nicely written, seems very real. The buildup, the the jumps in the narration were very well crafted. It seems the author has lived through the experience. Waiting for more.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Just another POS cheater.

creamsoda25creamsoda25over 1 year agoAuthor

Reading these comments is like watching a porn, then seeing 30 people preach about the evils of unprotected sex and unwanted pregnancy. It's a story. No marriages were ruined because of this work of fiction.

ThorlolThorlolover 1 year ago

@creamsoda25 Someone hiring a hooker is just not as morally apprehensive than cheating. If you hire a hooker you dont hurt anyone, you win (pleasure), the hooker wins (Income) and the state wins (tax). But there is never a good justification for cheating. Maybe mitigating circumstances like being drunk as shit, people act crazy and out of character if drunk. Bad marriage (no love) = just divorce. If she stays with him because of money then shes morally bankrupt. End of story.

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

As Hushjf said, “get a divorce if you not happy”, as for the guy he’s just a bastard and she she is a slut. Hell awaits them both.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Laughably bad. The premise, the story, the writing....the whole damned mess.

lbeachamlbeachamover 1 year ago

I hate cheaters.

Ndbigc1808Ndbigc1808over 1 year ago

I liked it. It was relatable with having a wife who cheated on me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes you rehatched a cracked egg with this storyline , however your story had a feeling of realism . More often than not , I suppose in an attempt to make the ‘same old same old ‘ theirs they add fantastic elements or larger than life characters in impossible situations doing unbelievable things in unrealistic ways , which is fine as it adds humor and entertainment to its appeal . This story trimmed away all of he fat and left a bare bones simple tale of infidelity , as has been done many times before , however this one invokes a readers emotional response and gives a glimpse into the mind of the mc . That is s trait that is rarely captured and is what makes this simple tale a depth and feeling of authenticity . Not saying it’s a true life event , just saying your a good enough writer to make it FEEL that way . Five from me and look forward to more of your work in the future

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is how a woman diminishes and disrespects her husband in her mind even if he never finds out. The marriage is damaged more than a little bit.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66over 1 year ago

I think the issue that's limiting any positive comments is the story is incomplete. Good build-up and sex, but the reader is just left hanging at the end, with him sitting on the end of the bed as she realizes they are both cheating. It's like: "Well, DUH, you didn't see that?"

And her repeatedly saying her husband doesn't care and is probably cheating, too makes her ... what? If she suspected her husband was cheating, why didn't she do some checking to confirm it and do something about that? It sounds like two shallow people in a marriage merely going off in different directions, indifferent to each other. And that indifference makes them unrelatable as characters.

creamsoda25creamsoda25over 1 year agoAuthor

Thorlol, the guy in my other story was married too!!

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefutureover 1 year ago

Can't really comment on the story, build up was okay, but context seemed to me dull, written to the best of your abilities, but I don't know it didn't really grip my from the start. Can't rate it higher than a 3.

creamsoda25creamsoda25over 1 year agoAuthor

I'm not sure why people who hate cheaters click on a story about cheating. A story where the word cheated is IN the title. It's also clear that many of you read what I wrote. Why both if it's going to be so anger inducing? I've personally never had an affair. That's why I write about it. I'm sure I would feel differently if I was either cheated on or cheated, (I absolutely see why that's a bad idea IRL) but I've never done it. I'm in a happy, loving supportive relationship. That's why I suppose having an affair is a fantasy for me, and why I wanted to explore what would lead someone down that path. I guess I did it pretty convincingly too, as many people seem to think this is the truth.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

Rationalization successful. Fucking commenced. Wonder where it goes, if anywhere? 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Never write in first person, present tense

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandover 1 year ago

I thought the story started off on a nice and very promising note, and I especially liked the ambiguity at the end. I continue to be dismayed at the scores of religious (and secular) conservatives who flock to a porn content-area dedicated to "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more"--and then stand on a soapbox and denounce all who would profane Sacred Wedlock, including fictional characters.

I do have a suggestion for improvement, next time. The consciousness and the language of the female narrator often sound sort of masculine--and sometimes crudely masculine, like the male narrator in a run-of-the-mill porn story. (Example: "As my pussy clamped around his dick ... I felt jet after jet of cock juice squi[r]t inside of me.")

Overall, though, I think both story and writer show skill and a good deal of talent and promise. Four stars.

creamsoda25creamsoda25over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks so much to those of you who commented on my writing and storyline as opposed to outrage over the protagonists morals. Constructive criticism is much appreciated and taken into consideration.

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

HOT story!!!! Well done!!! Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked it a lot. Good at setting the feelings of the female being lonely.

Maybe a personal preference but there were no descriptions of ages, hair colors, body types, etc.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a good story dealing with a polarizing topic, which brings out the moral police. I had an affair, actually three as I didn't learn until later the other two men were married. My take: when emotion and sexual urges come into play, all logic goes out the window, whatever your sexual orientation. Each of the men were mesmerizing, raw sexual urges drove me and them, I needed them to fuck me. Same for my FWB. We're not professional writers, so almost every story can be improved, built out, etc. keep writing, see if there's more lightning to be touched..

creamsoda25creamsoda25over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks so much to all who have responded with constructive criticism. I have found a lot of comments (not just on my own work, but on the works of others) not to write in first person present tense. I get the arguement that it's alienating to people who aren't like the character, but I totally disagree! My favorite authors on Literotica write in first person present tense and modt are not my gender.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The problem is that Loving Wives category is about the husband-wife dynamic of the sexual encounters, even if it's not with each other. That is why BTB and RAAC are the backbone of this category. They are simply opposite reactions to the main theme of the category. Where so many of the complaints arise is from stories like this one where spouses are mentioned to justify putting it in this category or the more typical story where (usually) the husband is trivialized to the point that even though they are present throughout the story, the husband-wife relationship is overwhelmed by more dominant themes which should take precedence in picking the category. The most common category these should be in is Fetish, but Interracial, Group Sex, and even Erotic Encounters are more appropriate than Loving Wives.

So, the simple solution for these "authors" who complain about the results of putting their stories in the wrong category is for them to put them in the correct category instead. Yes, I know that it's so simple that even a 5th grader could do it, which makes you wonder why so many people who claim to be old enough to access this site are not capable of doing it...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My only "complaint" is that even though it was left open ended, the implication is that the sex was too intense to not happen again--and maybe often!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A woman who just wants sex. Its a shame that her husband ignores her but now she may have found a steady outlet.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What the fuck was that. Where is the the story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous