Cheating On My Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was almost fully erect, I put my mouth on it, and swirled my tongue around the head, tasting a mixture of his cock, cum and my pussy juices which caused my already wet hole to start throbbing again in need.

Once I was sure he was ready, I lay next to him with my back to him and. He pushed his cock was against my ass, and he started rubbing my clit with his middle three fingers, much the way I did it myself, making circles over my most sensitive area. I started moving my hips in opposite circles in order to maximize my pleasure, and said "I want to feel you inside me again."

This time, he took control. He flipped me on my stomach, then on all fours, indicating wordlessly he wanted to do it doggy style. I thought back and couldn't remember the last time I had taken it this way, and my pussy creamed in anticipation.

Again, he eased himself inside me, started slowly thrusting and whispered, "I love watching my cock disappear in your hole" which caused me to feel a mini spasm course through me.

As soon as he thrust harder, he hit just right, and my pussy contracted around his cock for the second time that night, hurling me into convulsions of pleasure, but he wasn't done with me yet. As I was just coming down from my high, he flipped me over in order to piston in and out of me face to face.

"Oh fuck" he said, looking down to watch his cock enter inside of me. "You're so tight." he told me, and I imagined I did feel that way, given that my husband's cock wasn't anywhere near as big, and we hadn't fucked in 6 months at least.

He thrust into me, over and over, causing wave after wave of pleasure course through me, until finally, he tensed up and coated my insides with jizz for the second time that night.

We were both exhausted, so for the next few hours, we dozed in and out of consciousness. He spooned me to give him access to my tits and pussy, and nestled his half hard cock up against me as he occasionally fondled me causing me to cream in pleasure.

Around 2 in the morning, after we had dozed a little, he told me he had to go. His wife would be worried. My heart sank, and in a flash of shame, I realized we shouldn't have slept together. I should have talked to his wife first. Done something to make sure she was alright with it. I had become the person I didn't want to be. The cheater. The lolita. The prostitute.

"You're not in an open relationship, are you?" I asked.

He didn't say anything, but instead sat on the bed, fully dressed. I pulled the sheets up around my naked body, even though he had seen all there was to see, and he gave me a long kiss. "I want to see you again." he said, and left.

12