Cheating Wife, April - 750 Words

Story Info
A very short story about two wives on the golf course.
750 words
4.27
5.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When April's husband learned a prospective client was a golfer he took him to Pelton Pines. It was a beautiful course, never crowded. Wik Altman found it the ideal place to seal a bargain. He took April there, in fact, when he proposed to her eight years ago. He was working on a big deal today, a veritable whale, and he had to press his wife into service.

The prospective client was bringing his wife, which meant April would have to babysit her while Wik worked his magic. At least Mrs. Alder was a golfer so April wouldn't be cooped up all day in the clubhouse. Mrs. Alder, or Maris as she preferred to be called, turned out to be an attractive, vivacious woman, much younger than her husband. They got to know each other on the hour-long drive in the Maybach and by the time they were ready to tee off, April had very much taken a liking to the woman.

The men were both expert golfers and very competitive so they quickly outpaced their wives. Little by little, the women were left behind. They didn't mind. They were enjoying the weather and each other's company. When April chipped onto the seventh hole green, a gust of wind whipped her skirt and briefly exposed a little more than was modest. She gave an embarrassed laugh and smoothed her hem.

"You're wearing a skirt," Maris observed as they followed their balls, pulling their rolling bags behind them. "Most girls wear skorts on the links these days."

April shrugged. "I don't mind if someone gets a glimpse of panty."

"What if someone wanted more than a glimpse?"

April stared dumbly ahead of her, wondering if she heard Maris right. If a man asked her that she would slap his face. But it wasn't a man asking, it was a woman... a woman of consequence, as it happened.

"Depends on who it was, I suppose."

"What if it was me, right here, right now?" Maris asked. Her tone was mild, even, matter-of-fact.

To her surprise, April heard herself say, "I guess that would be alright."

Maris directed her to sit on the edge of the sand trap. Then she knelt in front of April and pushed her skirt up, spread her knees with her fingertips. Her hands slid up April's thighs to the creases of her groin.

"Those are some nice panties, April. Stylish cut, not too revealing." Her fingers ran over the fabric, tracing the outline of April's labia, making her gasp. "May I look at the tag?"

April nodded and Maris began pulling the panties down. April lifted her hips and let her pull them completely off. Her mind was racing. A line was definitely being crossed here. She had never cheated on Wik, never even wanted to. What would he say about this?

She considered that this woman's husband was a very important person. It would be in their interest to keep her happy. Considering that, Wik might think it perfectly acceptable for his wife to surrender her underwear. He would probably even be pleased with her.

That's the kind of thing a woman tells herself when she is dying to be snacked.

She leaned back on her elbows and enjoyed the hot sun on her face and a woman's hot tongue on her pussy lips. Maris sure knew what she was doing. This must be a thing for her. April wondered if she gave out a vibe or if Maris just made her move and hoped for the best.

'This is like a story in Penthouse,' April thought as she arched her back and pushed into Maris' face and let out a cry of release. Maris kept licking, more and more slowly, until April's climax subsided.

Maris helped April put her panties back on, pulled her to her feet. April used the rake to erase the woman's knee prints from the sand while Maris wiped her face with a lemon-scented wet nap and spritzed her mouth with Binaca. They retrieved their balls and resumed the course.

"Should we take par on that hole?" April wondered.

"Let's take a bogey. We wouldn't want the boys to think we were cheating." Maris emphasized that last word with a sly smile.

April returned the smile. "I'll be very disappointed if I don't get to return the compliment, Maris."

Maris' smile broadened and her eyes glittered. "I think you'll get your chance. This is definitely going to happen again."

"Definitely," April agreed.