Checking on the Neighbors Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, actually. Last week, Liz talked about them going to a movie or something and that they seemed like typical teenage boys to her, hanging out and being bored, but that's about all I've heard."

Mandy laughed.

"I haven't heard from her yet, and she was supposed to text me an update." Mandy shrugged her shoulders.

"I know it's not fair that I ask her to do this. Please let her know I appreciate the effort."

Mandy had another thought.

"Hey! Why don't we all go out to dinner as a 'thank you'? My treat."

Matt liked the idea. It was about time the two couples went out and got better acquainted. Mandy seemed like an interesting person and as a second-string quarterback for the Cowboys, Matt thought Roger would be a blast to talk to.

"Yes, that would be a great idea. Let's do it!" Matt insisted.

"Great! I'll give Liz a call tonight to pick a date. Talk to you soon!" Mandy smiled.

"Looking forward to it! See you later." Matt continued his stroll up the driveway to his home.

Mandy stole one last look at his perfectly rounded butt and shook her head before pulling away and parking her car in her driveway.

Before Matt entered his house, he watched Mandy exit her car from his position two houses down. She got out of the driver's side and went to the back seat. Mandy bent over fully, presenting Matt with a great view of her curvy, sexy bottom. He appreciated her plump, round cheeks almost without realizing it. Her ass looked amazing in the tight, lime green skirt. It rode up slightly as she reached for something in the car.

Mandy retrieved her laptop bag and straightened herself, slinging it over her shoulder. She noticed Matt was looking her way as he went inside. Mandy smiled her easy smile and waved. Matt waved back. Mandy stepped into her own house, thinking about how Matt reminded her of a guy she dated in college, before Roger.

"Boys? Hello?" Mandy closed the front door of her home and quickly shuffled the mail in her hands as she walked into the kitchen. The house was silent.

Mandy read the envelopes as she called out again.

"Robbie? Ray?"

She looked up, out one of the kitchen windows. Mandy could see her son, Ray, sitting on the edge of the pool, shirtless, with his back to her. His hands were spread out behind him, propping himself up. She could hear his muffled baritone as he spoke to someone. Ray shifted his body back onto his elbows. Mandy could see motion in his lap. Where was Robbie?

The mail in her hands fluttered to the floor with a soft smack as it landed flat. Her beautiful, burgundy-red lips parted in astonishment, her eyes grew wide in disbelief.

"Good Lord." She said aloud.

Mandy watched in shock as Liz's upper torso bobbed up and down in Ray's lap. She could clearly see the naked blonde's huge breasts and big pink nipples as they bounced up and down. Only the tip of Ray's cock was visible jutting out of the top of her cleavage. In the water behind the pale blonde stood her other son. His hands were gripping her shoulders as he was thrusting into her powerfully, jostling her. It was obvious what was going on under the surface of the water.

Mandy was confronted with the disturbingly pornographic scene taking place between both of her boys and Liz about forty feet from her in her own pool.

Anger and rage, gave way to a sick, sinking feeling as she watched her two beautiful young men obscenely man-handle her neighbor. It was a terrible sight for her to have to take in. She put her hand on the marble counter top to steady her weakening knees.

"Fuck that fucking cunt-whore-bitch," she said as if it were one word saved especially for this sort of occasion.

Wanting to scream, she instead decided to acquire evidence. She needed a recording, or at least pictures in case this turned into a criminal case. She didn't want Liz crying 'rape' as an effort to save her reputation once she was confronted with the fact she was having sex with two black boys.

As she watched her sons fuck the voluptuous white woman, Mandy quickly clicked a series of pictures of the two young men having their way with the busty blonde woman in her pool.

They seemed oblivious to their surroundings, so she found it wasn't difficult to do.

She switched her camera to video and crept over to the door. With trembling hands, Mandy opened the door as quietly as she could.

"Fuck yeah," she heard her son Ray. "Work that dick," he said to Liz. Mandy's face burned with anger.

"Oh fuck, Robbie. Fuck my pussy. Stretch it!" Liz grunted, never breaking pace with her bouncing tits.

Mandy hit the record button and stretched her arm out, capturing the scene.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Liz panted. "I'm cumming again... uuuuuuunnngggggh," she reported breathlessly, her face contorted.

"God damn, that pussy's tight!" Robbie exclaimed, punctuating his comment with a series of rough slaps on Liz's ass.

"Pump that dick. Fuck yeah. Uuuugh! Don't stop... UUUUNGH!" Ray cried.

"Uuuuuunggggh...uuuuunnngh!" Liz moaned, overwhelmed with pleasure. Ray's cum began to douse her face.

Ray brought his hand down on the blonde's head, pushing his cock up through her cleavage and into her open mouth. "Uuungh, in your mouth. Uuugh, gag on it. " He pushed Liz's straining lips down onto his bucking shaft.

Mandy looked at her phone screen in horror, watching the blonde's mouth work on her son's big penis as he climaxed. She had seen enough and stopped the recording.

"You ready for this baby?" Robbie asked from behind. He gathered her arms and held them for leverage as he prepared for his big finale. The wet slapping sound became faster.

This scene was too much for Mandy. She couldn't watch any more. She was sickened by the display. Given the way they moved together, and what was being said, Mandy deduced that they had done this before.

Mandy shrunk back into the house. She could hear Robbie's words, building in climactic tone as she closed the door quietly. Her head was spinning. Mandy walked back outside to the front. She took a moment to catch her breath before she entered her car, then sat with her head in her hands before putting her car in reverse and backed out of the driveway. She needed to think about all that had just happened.

Parking her car toward the end of the street, near the cul-de-sac, she called Roger.

Summer time for Roger was mostly about practice and team meetings. He kept an office in the Cowboy franchise business building, as many other players did, as a private, professional space and sort of a home away from home.

Roger answered the phone only after several rings and seemed out of breath.

"Yeah?"

"Are you practicing, baby?" She asked this, but knew the answer was "no" as she knew there was no physical work planned for that evening.

"What? Oh, yeah. No, I was just coming back from the bathroom." She heard the phone go quiet on his end as if his hand was covering over the microphone. She also heard her husband raise his voice despite his effort to muffle it.

Mandy was suspicious of Roger, and for good reason. Two years ago, this summer, she had caught him, or at least heard him having sex, in the spare bedroom of their old house during a day when she was supposed to be in court. It was shocking to hear her husband with another woman. Mandy felt betrayed. Rather than confront him in the act, she left without his knowing she was there. She cried for hours before approaching him at home, alone. She decided then that she would stay married to him for the sake of the family and they never brought the affair up again. Their sex life had suffered greatly since then.

"Who were you talking to?" Mandy felt the familiar pangs of jealously grow in her gut.

"Oh, it's just Tom and Eddie. They were in my office trying to get me to have a scotch."

Mandy knew both the men her husband referred to and how they liked to drink while at work. She still didn't believe him, but realized there was nothing to gain from making her suspicions known.

Mandy's suspicions were accurate. Roger was still involved with his Asian girlfriend who was patiently waiting for him to get off the phone with his wife.

The reason for Mandy's call was to tell her husband about catching Liz with Ray and Robbie, but now she thought better of it. As she was on the phone she could envision Roger taking an interest in Liz, and vice-versa. Her blood boiled at the thought. No, she was going to keep this to herself.

"What time will you be home?" Mandy asked curtly.

"About an hour."

"Fine. Bye."

Mandy turned her phone off and sat in her car, fuming over her sons, Roger, and that slut, Liz. She wanted to beat her senseless, upload the video and advertise what a whore she had for a neighbor.

She then thought of Matt and instantly changed her attitude about the event. Poor Matt. She had to tell him. Just knowing what was happening behind his back endeared him to her. They now shared the horrible reality of being married to a cheating spouse.

The graphic scene from the pool played over repeatedly in her head. She had to do something, she wasn't capable of being completely silent about this. She knew she wouldn't be able to pretend everything was normal around her two perverted sons. She needed to talk to someone.

After spending several minutes in serious thought, she decided. Liz was going to pay for her lack of self-control. She was going to tell Matt.

Robbie continued to pound Liz from behind. Slamming into her while grabbing her arms, the torturously slow pace that the pool water required finally resulted in an explosive orgasm. He unloaded his potent semen deep into her womb as Liz arched her back and shuddered through what seemed to be her fourth or fifth orgasm of the afternoon. She always came when one of the boys filled her with cum.

She moaned and hummed and tried her best to take all of Ray's cum as he finished in her throat. Choking, gagging, spitting, she worked hard to accept his spurting load.

Ray held her head down, pressing deep into the back of her throat. He made sure to gag Liz, pushing to the back as far as she could handle. Her body lurched and he finally eased his grip, wondering if she'd actually tasted any of the hot load he spewed into her gullet. Liz grabbed his thick cock and squeezed every drop of hot cum into her mouth swallowing proudly. She pumped him as he let her raise off of his spent dick.

The three remained in their positions for a few moments. Ray was absently rubbing some of his errant cum into Liz's nipples and playing with her huge bouncy tits. Robbie was still enjoying Liz's clenching, twitching pussy as his cock softened inside her.

"Holy shit, Liz! It just keeps getting better and better!" Ray smiled, bouncing Liz's tits in his palms.

Liz was instantly filled with shame and regret. The orgasms were mind-blowing, but as they faded, her conscience was beginning to override her desires for sex with the twins.

Ray leaned in for a kiss, but Liz turned aside, offering her cheek instead.

"We can't do this again." She protested, "I love Matt and this is so wrong, I don't even know where to begin."

"Yeah, okay, Liz." Robbie smiled contemptuously from behind her. He was still hard enough to give her well-fucked pussy a few short strokes. He found a strange satisfaction hearing Liz denounce any potential for future affairs while he had his dick inside her.

Ray laughed too, leaning back and gently tapping his semi-turgid member against her pale chest. "You're a freak, Liz. You can't help yourself." Ray sounded cocky, as if he had some insight that Liz was unaware of. His comment infuriated her.

"Fuck off." Liz got out of the pool, grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her body. She collected her wet clothes and wrung them out while glaring at the two teens.

"See you in a couple of days!" Robbie waved.

Liz huffed angrily and straightened her wet hair putting her Bikini and shirt back on. She wrapped the towel tightly around her body as she turned and left. She reckoned she still had an hour before Matt came home.

Liz nearly suffered a heart attack when she noticed Matt's car in the drive way as she approached her house.

Luckily for Liz, Matt was in the shower as she entered the back door and slipped into some dry clothes she had in the laundry room.

She was able to clean herself back in the pool for the most part, so at least she didn't smell like the twins, or their cum. She would have to shower later.

Liz texted Mandy her update:

ALL IS WELL. THE BOYS WERE SWIMMING WHEN I CHECKED THIS AFTERNOON.

-LIZ

Mandy was quick to respond in a short reply:

THX.

Liz began to prepare dinner as Matt came downstairs in shorts and a T-shirt.

"How was your day, Liz?"

He came up from behind her and kissed her neck. Little did he know that she had two huge, black penises in her only moments ago.

Liz began her lies. "Boring. I read, then paid some bills." Liz didn't look up from the sink as she washed some vegetables for dinner.

"Did you text Mandy? I saw her on her way home about a half hour ago."

Liz looked up at Matt, shocked that she allowed herself to come so close to being discovered.

"A half hour ago?" Liz repeated, suddenly terrified.

Liz began to think, 'Was it possible that Mandy saw us and didn't say anything?' Liz calmed herself by thinking Mandy must not have seen anything, or else she would have said something. Liz felt sick to her stomach.

She resolved never to have sex with the twins, or anyone else outside of Matt, for the rest of her life.

"Yes, I just texted her. The boys were fine."

She dried the vegetables and her hands.

"You know, Matt, I'm thinking about telling her I can't check in on them anymore; it's making me feel uncomfortable."

Liz had placed the vegetables on a tray and waited for Matt's response.

"Mandy wanted to take us out as a thank you for watching out for them. I know she appreciates the effort."

Liz leaned against the counter and looked down at the floor.

"Of course, if you don't feel comfortable, then you should explain that to her as well." Matt noticed Liz looked put-off about something.

"Don't you see my point, Matt? I mean, it's a little weird, isn't it?" Liz crossed her arms. She needed to get out of this responsibility.

"Yes, I can see your point. It might get awkward after a while. I'll call her tomorrow for you. She'll understand." Matt reassured his wife and walked over to the refrigerator to get a bottle of water.

"Would you do that for me?" Liz's mood lifted at the thought of getting out of the commitment and not having to have the difficult conversation too.

"I'll call her tomorrow," he confirmed.

Mandy had a difficult time at home that evening. What she wanted to do was take the twin's truck away from them, take away their technology, and beat them each to an inch of their life.

She instead changed the password to the Wi-Fi and pretended like the service was out. That would at least cause them a little discomfort for the rest of the evening anyway. She would deal with them tomorrow.

Roger didn't get home until after 11:00. By that time, Mandy had turned the lights off and cried herself to sleep. She had never felt so alone. She had resolved before she turned-in for the night to tell Matt about Liz tomorrow. She knew that she would have someone intelligent to talk to in Matt.

Matt tried to kiss on Liz in bed that night, but was rejected. This had been the third time in the past week where she had turned him down for sex, and probably six times in the past month. It wasn't like her. He fell asleep wondering what could be going on with his

beautiful, trophy wife.

Matt had just arrived at his office when he got a text from Liz reminding him to call Mandy.

He picked up his phone, "Hi Mandy. It's your neighbor, Matt."

Mandy was delighted Matt called her so early in the day. She had been up for three hours trying to decide when she should call him and what she should say once she did. She decided that she couldn't have this conversation over the phone.

"Hi, Matt! What a nice surprise!" Mandy was genuinely enthusiastic at receiving his call.

"Well, I wanted to talk about an issue that has been bothering Liz lately."

Mandy's eyebrows raised and her eyes narrowed. She waited for Matt to continue.

"Liz has told me that she feels uncomfortable checking on Robbie and Ray and last night I told her I would give you a call today and share this with you. She values your friendship and doesn't want this to interfere with that."

Mandy had a difficult time keeping her attitude positive and her tone pleasant. Matt didn't have a clue, she realized that it wasn't his fault his wife was a cold-hearted slut. She had to tread carefully.

"Oh, I'm so sorry about that, Matt. I knew I was asking a lot. She could have called and told me herself! It's no big deal. Honestly, I'm a little surprised she has kept it up for as long as she had. I didn't know it was causing problems for her."

Mandy bit her lip. She maintained her decision not to tell Matt over the phone about Liz's cheating. But it was difficult.

"The funny thing is, she hasn't really mentioned it until last night. So, no worries. It hasn't caused any problems at all." Matt reassured Mandy.

"Tell her not to worry about it. Her reports to me tell me the boys are fine and I don't need to keep track of them quit as diligently as before. I guess I was just being overly cautious."

"That's great, thanks, Mandy."

"Matt, there is something I was needing to discuss with you, but I can't do it over the phone. Are you free for coffee later? Say in about an hour?"

"Today? Well, yes. I guess I could break free."

"Great. How about 10:30 at that coffee shop just outside your building."

Mandy's firm was located about two blocks from Matt's.

"Sounds good, Mandy. I look forward to it. See you then."

Matt ended the call wondering what Mandy needed to talk to him about. He assumed it was a professional matter regarding one of the partners in her firm, which could explain why she didn't want to discuss the matter over the phone at work.

Mandy was first to arrive at the coffee shop. She purchased her coffee and sat at a table that was away from the counter and the other customers. She opened the pictures and video of Liz and her boys. She couldn't finish watching the video, it was too disturbing a sight.

She took off her suit jacket and made herself comfortable. She wore a short-sleeved, cream-colored blouse with her black business skirt and jacket. She had selected one of her sexier bras when she dressed this morning as she thought about possibly meeting with Matt. She realized while lying in bed last night that she was quite attracted to him.

Matt waved at Mandy as she sat alone at a table by some windows toward the back of the shop. She looked sexy in her top. He hadn't noticed how large her breasts were before. After getting some coffee, he joined her.

"Counsellor." He smiled.

"Counsellor." Mandy's smile wasn't as broad this morning.

The two shook hands and Matt sat across from the beautiful black woman.

"How are you, Matt?"

"Great! A little slow at the office. Summer's usually are. You?"

"Busy, but not crazy. It's nice, summers are a little less hectic, aren't they?"

"Matt, I need to just come out and tell you something very important."

Matt could sense this was serious. Her expression was sorrowful, her eyes wide, but dull. There was no hint of a smile. He had no idea what she could need to say that had anything to do with him.

"Before I say anything more, I want you to know that I am deeply sorry about this. It is not in any way my doing, nor do I derive any pleasure from what has happened, or what I'm about to say."

Mandy opened her camera on her phone and swiped to the first picture. She enlarged it, then handed it over to Matt and looked down at the table.