All Comments on 'Checkout'

by Frank Noir

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved it but didn’t like the ending. Her sudden bravado doesn’t match her character from the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fantasy is great, but this was just too far fetched for me

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This just doesn't make sense. There's no reason she wouldn't have been yelling and screaming for help at any point during the attack. They didn't stuff her mouth with anything. The sequence of events is confusing. How on earth can a woman be laying flat on the conveyor belt with her clit rubbing on the belt. It's not possible. Then they flip her on her stomach and one of the guys opens her shirt and fondles her breasts while raping her. She's still face down. The sequence of events make no sense. I couldn't read much past that. Utter nonsense and too far a stretch of the imagination.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Given that this story is in NC/Reluctance, why are there no tags for rape, anal, and voyeurism?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFrank Noir@Frank Noir
Frank Noir is a male writer of explicit, but sensual erotica. His favorite fantasies involve dominant men and reluctant females - usually one female at the mercy of a number of men. PLEASE NOTE: Some readers have inquired about "missing" stories. A few (such as "The Subway" ...