Cheerboi Origins Pt. 01: Femboy World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That does sound appetizing. But I'm looking for something a little more filling. You understand that, right? Needing to be filled?"

He gripped my waist again and grinded his cock against my ass, rubbing against my shorts-covered hole. I felt so completely under his control. This was wrong in so many ways, this was gay and I wasn't gay! But I just surrendered myself to him, it felt so natural to do. I was overcome with a power trip knowing I was turning this guy on. That's right, this bare-naked man had me wearing a skimpy outfit and grinding on his lap as he felt me up...and I was the one that felt like I was on a power trip. Did I really believe that?

"I...I do." I sighed.

"So how about this item here?"

I looked down, trying to concentrate as Don went back to playing with my little breasts.

"That...that's our signature Femboi Pleaser Foot-Long Steak Sub. It's 12 inches of delicious prime meat that is sure to make even the hungriest femboi feel feel satisfied."

"Now that sounds like something. Do you need 12 inches to be satisfied?"

I didn't know what to say. This older man was gripping my waist while twiddling my nipples, making me feel funny inside. Meanwhile his cock was rock hard and wedged between my asscheeks. And here I was looking like I was happily teasing him. Would it be so wrong if I just played along?

"I've never had that much meat, Sir." I said. "But I'm always up for a challenge." I shook my butt against his cock, feeling it twitch against me. Woah! I was getting a reaction!

"I bet you'd be able to take it all." Don said. He rubbed his hands along my torso and I leaned back against him, closing my eyes tilting my head back against his chest.

"I'm always looking for opportunities to practice, Sir." I said. I was goading him on!

I opened my eyes and in the periphery I saw Kris at the table of that guy who was staring at me earlier. Was she...was she crawling under his table?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Appe-'tease'-rs (POV: Mr. Hilton)

To say I was horny was an understatement. I was beyond that point. All of us looked so hungrily at each femboi as we walked with each one of them clapping and greeting us.

But one boi, if you could even call him that, caught my eye. This boi was different. I could see his breast protruding out from his shirt. His erect nipples looked so delectable. And those tight orange shorts had me wanting to go up to him and hold him.

He was an anomaly. He was clearly a femboy. But there was something different. Like he had work or hormones going on. But all of it equated to him looking like pure sex. I looked up at the sky and prayed he would be mine.

I passed through the entrance doors and a single file line began to form. There were multiple femboys taking each man's name and escorting them to their seat.

I get to the front and a beautiful blonde boi greets me, "Hello, sir! My name is Kris. What is your name?"

I bumble through my words shocked by how beautiful he is, "Hilton, Samuel Hilton."

He looks through the list and when he gets to my name his eyes light up, "Ooh, Mr. Hilton! You are one of our very special guests today. You get one of our most prized seats. Here, follow me."

I watch him step from the little counter and my eyes instantly fall to the bois plump, beautiful ass. Just enough is hanging out from the bottom to leave little to the imagination. My mouth was already watering. And my cock, which softened while standing in line with the other men, was standing right at attention again.

We walk past most of the tables. Each man was giddy in their seat, stroking their cock to nothing but the anticipation of what's to come. We go towards the right of the tables, and stop at the front in a big booth.

"This big table is all for you, sir. We like to reward our great contributors. Especially if they work at the corporate division. I know you guys don't see us a lot. Such a shame."

I thank Kris and slide in. The booth is beyond comfortable. Almost like a bed. Like a memory foam bed. My butt feels so comfortable. I hop on the seat like a happy kid getting his ice cream.

I look up and Kris is still standing there with his finger to his open mouth.

"Excuse me for standing here, Sir. I need to get back to my customers but can I ask you for a favor?"

"What can I do for you?"

"May I get a taste of your cock?" I watch as Kris licks his lips looking hungrily at my twitching cock. "Just like a tiny taste, I promise, that's all."

...Was I dreaming? First the femboi in the car teasing me with his holes, and now this. I could hardly believe it, this other-worldy creature of shameless femininity was asking for my cock. Literally asking permission, like it was a favor for him and not me!

The answer was easy.

"Yes, 100% yes."

Kris crawls on all fours under the booth to me and grabs my cock with his soft hands. My head falls back on the soft seat as he tugs on my cock. He brings his head down and gives me the best three sucks of my life. His mouth was so warm and wet and I was going to erupt. Aiden had already gotten me so far, and I was just bursting. I needed to explode!!!

But, Kris comes up after three bobs with saliva dripping from his lower lip and smiles at me. "Your cock is so wonderful, Sir. Thank you for all you have done for us femboys. I am so jealous of the femboys who will be serving you tonight. I hope you have a great meal." Kris gives me a kiss on the cheek and saunters off back to his post.

I sit there dazed and amazed at the first taste of a femboys mouth, my cock harder than it had ever been my entire life. But, did he just say femboys? As in plural? As in more than one? Now I was really giddy with excitement. I was just praying to god I did not blow my load quickly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First Course (POV: Ash)

I couldn't believe it! Kris just sucked that guy's cock under the table! I mean, just three bobs but that was so brazen!

But why was I so offended? Kris was just doing his job. I guess I felt some sort of...jealousy? I don't know, that guy seemed so interested in me and it felt like Kris swept in and stole his desire. But why would I feel jealous of that? Did I want that guy to be into me?

I was still sitting on Don's naked lap, his cock rubbing against my ass. That's when the voice in my hidden earbud spoke.

"Time for introductions, head to the kitchen girls."

I turned around and looked at Don to apologize quickly. "Sorry, Sir. The kitchen is asking us to return to help prepare your meal service." Don squeezed my asscheeks through my shorts and leaned in to bite my earlobe. My heart fluttered involuntarily.

"Don't leave me waiting too long, Ash. I'd like to sample some of what you have to offer me."

"Yes, Sir. Of course, Sir." Don let go of my hips and I sat up, my body subconsciously very aware of the sudden absence of Don's male organ pressing against me. I felt colder. Like something had been taken away from me. Weird.

I hurried back to the kitchen, seeing the rest of the femboys heading back too. Once we made it back there I saw a new femboy holding a clipboard and a mic.

"Ok, girls. It's game time. Mr. Knudsen has promised that Femboy World's newest addition will be a massive financial hit. It's up to us to make that happen. I want you all at the top of your game today."

She was so confident, who was she? She was so hot, tall and elegant and with a look that just caught the eye. She wore a different uniform than we were. Her FBW Hooters top was black instead of white and her shorts were white instead of orange. It must be some sort of referee type thing.

"My name is Avery and I'm one of FBW's top employees. Work hard enough and you can have as much fun as I get to every single day. But today you have to prove yourself. Am I understood?"

"Yes, Avery" the others responded. I kept mum, confused by how all these femboys were so disciplined.

"You five will be assigned to serve the VIP tables, some of the special men who have brought in the money to get this place off the ground. The rest of the customers will be served by the other FBW staff."

I saw a bunch of other gorgeous little feminine creatures prancing about in the kitchen in the same uniforms as us, their lithe bodies moving so gracefully as they helped get meals ready with the kitchen staff.

"You are expected to perform at the highest possible caliber. Do not disappoint us. Here are your assignments." She passed out table numbers.

"Newbie!" she said to me. I came to attention. "Yes?"

"You'll tag along with Dakota for the first shift. I want you to learn the ropes with her. Just follow her lead and you can't go wrong. Dakota here is one of the top femboys in the park's amateur division."

Dakota grabbed me by the arm and pulled me in. "Stay close girlfriend! I move fast!." said Dakota, leading me back to line up behind the door. I saw Kris, Paris, Joey and Presley also in line with me.

Here we go...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meet Your Hooters Waitress! (POV: Mr. Hilton)

After eight minutes, everyone was seated and eagerly awaiting what was going to happen next. Then a stream of femboys in their crop top white Hooter shirts and tight orange shorts come out and line up next to the kitchen window. Kris is in the middle of the line and gives me a wink as my cock aches looking at him.

The last to come out was a unique femboi. He was tall, flamboyant, had all the confidence in the world, and received many hoots and hollers from the men. But that wasn't all. He was wearing a different uniform from the rest of the bois. A black Hooters top instead of a white one and white shorts instead of orange ones.

"Hello, Gentleman," He flicks his long blonde hair away from his eyes leaving every man rubbing their cocks. If anything, he was much more fem than boi. "My name is Avery and I will be your master of ceremonies today. This is a monumental day for FemboyWorld and we are all happy that you are here to help celebrate with us. As one of the first fembois to work at the park, I cannot underestimate how much your money and support has done for me personally." The fembois behind Avery clap and some of the men indulge themselves in bowing in return. I felt a little prideful that, even though inadvertently, I helped make this come to fruition.

"Each of you very special men will now be introduced to your very own femboi waitress. I heard some of you perusing the menu, but please order anything your heart (or other body parts) desire. Once again, Welcome to FemboyHooters!"

The bois cheer and they all disperse to their assigned man. I watched Avery walk to the back and leave the dining hall. I was a little disappointed that the boi would not be my waitress. There were two to six men occupying each table with each man having their own individual femboy. But for me and the other six men near the front of the restaurant, we were the only ones at the table. We watched each man meet their boi and get right to caressing their boi. I got a little jealous and impatient. I needed my taste after the preview I got from Kris.

Then suddenly I hear, "Welcome, Mr. Hilton. My name is Dakota and this is our special boi, Ashley." We will both be your waitresses for the day. You are so lucky because Ash is a new femboi we are debuting today. Remind me again what your title is, Ash?"

"I am a Big U. sissy, sir."

"Yes, a 'sissy'." Dakota sneered, "Anyways here is the menu. What will you like to start with today?" Both bois take out a small notepad and wait eagerly for me to speak. Dakota has short dark hair with sexy secretary glasses. And Ash, the boi I could not keep my eyes off when I walked in, had the cutest little tits and a body that was near an hourglass figure. My mouth was foaming and my cock was twitching near eruption. Damn, I felt like the luckiest guy here among what looks like a room filled with rich and famous people.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The New FBW Waitress (POV: Ash)

I could hardly believe it, my table assignment was that guy that had been staring at me earlier. His eyes were fixed on me as Dakota was talking to him. I heard myself say the word 'sissy' but I was too distracted to know what Dakota was saying, myself feeling bashful that this guy was practically undressing me with his eyes. Dakota had to kick me under the table to remind me to get my notepad out to take his order.

Mr. Hilton I learned was his name. I wrote that down on my notepad as I prepared to take his order.

The strangest part of all of this (ok, admittedly there were a lot of strange things going on right now) was that the thought that ran around my head was, 'I wonder what his cock looks like?' I couldn't see it, thanks to the table covering his lap. Why did I want to know that? My brain had truly been fucked up by all this sissy stuff.

Dakota started telling him the menu options, talking about the starters like I had with Don before.

"I'm interested in hearing more about that dessert special. Could Ash describe it?" Mr. Hilton said.

I perked up. Dessert special? Crap, which one was that. I ran through the menu training in my head. Oh yeah!

"Oh yes, Sir. Our special today is the 'I Scream, You Scream, Make a Sissy Scream Ice Cream Sundae. It's three scoops of whatever ice cream flavor you like, topped by gobs of creamy sweet whipped cream, two innocent little cherries, and swirls of our homemade caraMale™ topping."

"Did you say cara-'Male'?" Mr. Hilton asked.

I remembered the explanation that Dakota had given me before. "Yes, Sir. It's our house-special ice cream sauce. It's homemade caramel drizzle but with a little boost."

"Boost? Sounds dangerous."

"Oh no, Sir. It's got all the nutrients and vitamins to make sure our Alpha male customers have the thickest, most voluminous and tastiest loads they can produce."

I could see Mr. Hilton wasn't used to all this FBW stuff because his jaw literally dropped.

Dakota jumped into the conversation. "I can speak from experience, Mr. Hilton. My customers have loved what the CaraMale does for them. After eating it, they can produce load after load of delicious cream. I'm being selfish, but I for sure have loved getting to receive all those creamy delicious donations."

"I'll have that." Mr. Hilton said without delay.

"You want to start with dessert?" Dakota asked.

"Yup, just get me that. I want that." he said quickly.

I smiled, wow Mr. Hilton was eager!

"I also like to have dessert first," I said. And then I got bold, realizing that Mr. Hilton was enthralled by us and that gave me some power in this crazy situation I found myself in. "I can't wait to try my dessert later."

"I'm happy to share it!" Mr. Hilton said.

"Oh no, I want you to eat it all." I said, my confidence rising. "The more CaraMale you eat, the more dessert that you'll be making for me."

I could see Mr. Hilton's facial expressions change as he heard my words and then processed the wordplay. When I say that man gave a mile-wide grin, I was not exaggerating.

"I'll hold you to it." he said.

"I hope you do." I replied.

"Well you two, let's go make sure Mr. Hilton gets his order in time!" Dakota interrupted.

Dakota practically had to drag me away from Mr. Hilton to bring me back to the kitchen. By the time we got back there she pulled me close.

"Girl! You are a natural!"

"Oh yeah?" I asked, genuinely.

"Are you kidding? That was some real femboy stuff! I don't know what all this 'sissy' training you've gotten has been, but that was FWB material!"

"Thanks, I guess." I replied.

"But you have to know that if you talk like that you have to, like, own up."

"What do you mean?"

"This isn't a game, Ash. This is real. Mr. Knudsen didn't create this empire with false promises, you know that right? Like, the genius of this place is that girls tease guys all the time but never own up, never give the goods. Not here. FBW is a place where guys get it all. The hot girl eye candy, the tease, the seduction, and the hot unadulterated sex. So don't play if you're not ready for the big leagues. Understand?"

I breathed harder, "I...I understand." Was I ready for this? It was all fun and games before...but was I ready for the real thing? That time with Jax, that felt like a dream so long ago.

"But now's no time to waste. We have to get his order and get ready for the dance!"

"Dance?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the rafters in the unseen room (POV: Mr. Knudsen)

"I'm surprised, Easton. Your daughter did a nice job. Not perfect, but a good start."

"Good enough for you to support BigU?"

"I don't pay my bois to look good, nor will I pay BigU for a good-looking sissy. But you are off to a good start. I may need to test-drive Ash for myself."

"Speaking of test-drive, do you have a spare femboy available?" Easton ask nearly chopping at the bit to join in on the fun that was going on downstairs.

"Ha, see Easton, that's why I am driving such a hard bargain. Fembois are addictive. But I want something irresistible. And that Ash over there may have that. But, since you are a dear friend, I had the best of the best waiting for you."

I snap my fingers and walk in last year's femboy of the year, Corey Spears. He drove in three million dollars by himself. His beautiful clear skin with a touch of a tan, his dark pinkish hair with his entrancing dark eyes make him a boi all the top tier men crave for. Sexy and exotic with nothing plain about him.

Corey turns around and spreads his pink hole for Easton making him lick his lips. He dives right in and tastes the best FemboyWorld has to offer. While I just sip my whiskey and assess my next future endeavor.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Hooters Chicken Dance: FBW Style (POV: Ash)

"Just follow my lead and remember the basic steps! Didn't they send you the video to practice?"

"Video? Oh yeah I watched that but I didn't like study it or anything!"

"Seriously? I was just getting impressed with this 'sissy' training, but now you're barely ready for this simple task. Ok, here's the basic move you should master. It's called the stripper swivel, it'll accentuate your hips and cute little booty." Dakota said, squeezing my ass. I yelped.

"Just start with your feet hip-length apart and then push your hip from each side at a time. Tri the right and now the left." she said, making it look so easy as she made her hips move in a figure-of-eight motion. Wow, she looked like she was on a pedestal! Her ass looked so hot swerving from side to side.

"Only bend one knee at a time!" she said, smacking me. I tried to mimic her.

"You're hopeless, you know that?" she said.

"I'm sorry! I've always had two left feet!"

"Well you'll have to learn fast! It's almost game time! Just follow me and try not to look stupid. Oh, and whatever you do, just remember to smile the whole time!"

She dragged me by the hand and I lined up behind the other girls. Paris was practicing some booty shake move and I panicked, wondering how stupid I would look out there.

The voice of Avery came over the speakers. "Now gentlemen, may I introduce to you our special fembois for the day, Kris, Paris, Joey, Presley, Dakota, and our special guest Ash!

We all walked out to the little stage at the front of the dining area. The words "Femboi World Hooters!" were written in lightbulbs behind us and they were flashing. The roar of the crowd was deafening, the guys hollering as we all came out. I heard some vulgar words being yelled too, but I was too distracted by the lights and clamor. I could see all the naked guys out in the restaurant, their members hidden under the tables. There were some fembois sitting on some laps and teasing the men.