Cheerboi Origins Pt. 01: Femboy World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ladies, why don't you give the guys here a little dance to show them how excited you are to have them here!" Avery announced.

We were lined up side to side.

Kris led the cheer portion, "To all the great men gathered here today, we just want to thank you so so much for your commitment to FBW. It is a pleasure for us to serve you! Isn't that right ladies?"

"Yes it is!" we all said in unison. At least that part I remembered.

"We have here Kris the classic ditzy blonde." Avery announced, and Kris did the stripper swivel that Dakota taught me. The men cheered.

"And Paris here, well she's quite the sissy royalty. This one knows how to treat a gentleman." Paris did the swivel and the crowd cheered.

"You all know Joey!" Avery announced and the men roared. Woah, they really liked her. "Joey is the All-American Redhead. And you're all wondering and the answer is yes - the carpet matches the drapes!" Avery fake blushed and swiveled, the audience becoming a frenzy. "Less like a Jessica Rabbit, and more like Jessica FAPPIT, am I right gentlemen?" I thought the house would literally come down, the crowd was getting so raucous, pounding tables and shouting. Who knew men could get so out of control just from looking at a femboy?

"Presley here, now this is the firecracker of the group. Just like a firecracker, with her you just need one pull and you'll pop!" Presley swiveled and the men roared.

"Oh oh ooooh, Dakooooota!" Avery crooned into the microphone. "Don't be fooled by the innocent look, guys. Dakota is far from innocent. This tight little package has it all, a perfectly taut ass, a beautiful pair of little tits, and the cutest little boiclit. Voted 'Hole-y Queen' for 2 years running, Dakota here is like a sight to be seen!" Dakota swiveled and the men were pounding on the tables.

"And finally...gentlemen, do we have a surprise for you! A freshman, or should I say freshboi at Mr. Knudsen's alma mater Big U. we have a special guest with us today. She's a newbie to all this so go easy on her, or hard...whichever she likes better!" the men laughed. "We have, for one night only...Ash!"

I was frozen as I saw the men clapping and hollering. Then Dakota jabbed me with her elbow and I remembered to do the stripper swivel, shimmying my hips from side to side.

"Doesn't she just look so innocent and delicious? She's the freshest item on our menu for sure!"

My heart was beating so fast, my ears ringing from the raucous sounds of the crowd. The attention was...well, it was overwhelming! Wow, it felt kind of amazing to get this sort of approval, and praise!

"Now, for the opening act. Gentlemen, those of you who have frequented a Hooters before know that a meal service is never complete without the classic hokie pokey dance, right? Well, at FemboiWorld Hooters, we wouldn't want to get rid of that integral entertainment. But of course we needed to place a good ol' FBW spin on that dance."

She gestured to us and the room lights went down except for the spotlights on us. "Girlies, why don't you show these men what the FBW Hooters Hokie Pokey looks like?"

All of a sudden the bois next to me started moving, all of them smiling brightly which reminded me to do the same. I couldn't see the crowd anymore now that the lighting had changed, which I guess made it easier to do what came next.

"You put your right hand in, you put your right hand out. You put your right arm in and you shake it all about." We all did the motions in sync. So far so easy.

"You do the hokie pokey and you turn yourself around." We all shimmied and turned around in a circle. "And that's what it's all about!" We clapped two times. We repeated the same lyrics but with our left arms. But that's when it got...well, interesting.

"You put your asscheeks in, you put your asscheeks out." went the next line we all chanted. And as we did, we all turned around and bent over to put our butts out. "You put your asscheeks in and you shake them all about!" and we all started twerking. I mean, I was trying my best trying to get my ass to jiggle and bounce but I was nothing compared to the other bois who somehow were able to drop it low and twerk like rap girls. The guys, who had previously been silent, started cheering again. "You do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself around, and that's what it's all about!" we said, finally, giving me a break from shaking my ass at these men.

But then we repeated that same bit with "You put your right boi-tit out!" and that's how I found myself doing a shimmy of my chest, trying to get my tiny nubbins to shake for the guys. Kris had C cups and was showing us all up, his tits jiggling for the crowd.

And then the piéce de resistance. I almost passed out from embarrassment. There it was...the line I had been dreading.

"You take your clitty out!" Oh my god, the other bois whipped out their teeny weenies. I hesitated but I knew the only thing worse than the embarrassment of these guys seeing it was the embarrassment of being the odd one out. So I did it, I pulled aside the right leg hem of my shorts and pulled out my tiny member. And then put it back in as we chanted, "You put your clitty back in!" And then had to take it out all over again and, oh god, I shook it all about. It was so small it barely moved around. The same could be said for the other bois' clitties. But they were all thrusting their hips more, and clearly enjoying the public display. Meanwhile I was blushing.

The men were loving it though, shouting and clapping. One guy shouted above the rest, "I'd like to pokey the newbie!" How humiliating...

Luckily Avery came back on the mic and said, "Thank you girlies! What a show, right guys?" The applause continued and the house lights went back up. I saw the men's faces again, and the reality of what I just did hit me harder.

I could see Mr. Hilton in his booth, still staring at me, with his CaraMale-topped ice cream sitting in front of him...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The CaraMale Experience (POV: Mr. Hilton)

" Bravo! Bravo!" I yell out at the hysterical act just put on for us. Although it had me and all the men laughing and oddly turned on, all the men could not deny that they were turned on now. The men in the group tables are high fiving and laughing together. A part of me felt jealous that I couldn't enjoy this with others. But then I was shortly reminded that I wasn't going to be completely alone for all of this.

My two beautiful femboi waitress come back while holding hands and coming down from the high of entertaining a room full of horned up men.

"Did you like our little show, Mr. Hilton?" Dakota asks giddy with excitement as she rubs her sides next to Ash.

"Like? I loved it! You girls allievitated all of our nerves."

"We are so glad to hear that! And how is your special ice cream?"

"Mmmm I was waiting on you two beauties to show up before I tried it. Maybe you can help me enjoy it?"

"We sure can, can't we, Ash?" Dakota said, nudging Ash. Ash looked a little reserved again. But her eyes were solely locked on my twitching cock looking hungry to see what was inside.

Dakota slides into the booth on the right side and Ash slides in from the opposite. Damn both smell incredible. My head moves from side to side taking both in. Now my cock is raging as both get as close as possible to me.

Dakota lays his hand on my thigh and rubs and squeezes as hard as he could. The boi takes a spoon and scoops up a generous amount of ice cream and 'CaraMale' caramel, "say ahhhh, Mr. Hilton." Dakota has a determined look on his face and I couldn't help but open up for him. I open my mouth and Dakota brings the spoon in. I eat the scoop but our eyes never leave each other. I see him lick his wet lips and pretty sure I just had the best scoop of ice cream in my life.

"My turn, my turn!" Ash says coming back from her trance. She copies the same motion as Dakota. The ice cream tasted even sweeter. And her little titties pushed up against her Hooters shirt was so sexy. I did not think I would be turned on looking at tits at a place called Femboy Hooters. But something about Ash got me going.

As I swallow a scoop from Ash, I feel Dakota's soft hand turn my cheek and I'm once again greeted by this beautiful boi.

"I think you will enjoy it more if I serve it to you like this," Dakota takes a spoon full of ice cream and puts it on her tongue. He leaned in and I knew how this boi wanted me to consume my third serving. My mouth meets his tongue and I take in the ice cream and his tongue. I hold in his tongue as we kiss and I taste this boi. I could feel ash on the other side tense up but I couldn't keep my attention away from Dakota. I just needed to get every drop of ice cream from this boi tongue.

After what seemed like minutes, we pull back and Dakota says, "Did you like that,Sir?"

"I may need another serving of that actually."

I turn to Ash but as I suspected she looks tense and timid.

"It's okay, Ash. Just do you boo." Dakota says reassuringly.

"I... I think you should taste more of the caramel."

"I think I know how I want to enjoy it." I couldn't help myself, I just went for it. I take my hands to Ash's shirt and pull it up, her beautiful small tits plopping out and I just gawk at them. Dakota hands fall on my cock and he holds it and starts stroking. Ash moans as she sees my cock leak precum for the first time. I take a finger and dap up some of the caramel on my finger and apply it directly to both of Ash's nipples.

I lean over and lick up all of the caramel from Ash's hard nipples. Each lick tenses her body up and she moans the cutest little moans any man could hear. Fuck this girl is amazing. I wish she wasn't as timid and hesitant though. That oddly makes her even sexier as if she's an innocent little virgin. It is as if she has so much potential and it just needs to be unlocked.

I do a little bit more than lick up the caramel off of Ash and explore her beautiful tits and cute little nipples. Dakota's hands on my cock just egging me on to lick and nibble more and more of Ash.

I lean back and eat some more ice cream and say, "I want to watch you two beauties kiss."

"Gladly, Sir," Dakota says with a smile. He pulls Ash in and kisses her hard to Ash's surprise. But watching their feminine lips and pink tongues kiss was a sight to behold. They each took one of their hands and stroked my cock. Ash was giving me the normal tug as Dakota was exploring everywhere. His fingers were teasing my head and then caressing my full balls. Fuck Dakota had me moaning and precumming as I watched her dominate her kiss with Ash.

I hear Dakota whisper to Ash, "Looks like his manly cock is ravenous for our attention. Why don't you give our guest some oral attention, Ash?" Dakota turns to me and gives me a sly smile as she pushes Ash's head down to my cock.

My cock pulsed relentlessly just until I feel the warmth of her mouth.

"Fuck, yesss," I moan and hiss as Dakota shuts me up with her own mouth, giving me a sloppy kiss.

Dakota moves to my ear and nibbles my earlobe and whispers, "I heard Ash has been training really hard for this. She's been working so hard to please you."

I can barely hear my own moans as the restaurant is now filled with the noise of manly grunts and growls and girly moans and whimpers. This is the paradise I have been dreaming about for so long.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another First (POV: Ash, moments before)

I couldn't believe it, I was sitting in Mr. Hilton's booth, my knees perched on the cushion next to him as I slobbered on his hard cock! What the hell just happened?

It was honestly so innocent at first. Avery told us to go to our assigned tables to wait on our customers after our dance number. Dakota and I went up to Mr. Hilton's table, and she did most of the talking, asking him how he liked the dance, how he liked his CaraMale dessert. Even while Dakota was talking to him, I could tell he was looking at me. I felt so embarrassed. He had seen me just make a fool of myself and now he was seeing me all bashful and nervous. It didn't help that other guys in the room were looking at me too.

Mr. Hilton leaned back as he was talking to Dakota, and that brought his hips into view. Wait, was that the...the base of his cock was now exposed. I knew I was moving a bit, standing a little bit on my toes and my neck careening over, all...all so I could get a better look at it. What was wrong with me? I mean, it was just curiosity right? I mean, all of this was so weird and wild, it's not like trying to look at his cock was like, any weirder than anything else going on. I could see he was thick, so much wider than my little thing. How long was it? I kept bending my neck to see...

That's when I heard Dakota say "We sure can, can't we Dakota?"

"Huh?" I said quietly. Mr. Hilton was also looking dead straight at me. He clearly knew I was trying to look at his cock. Shit shit shit, I was red as a rasberry now!

Dakota got into the booth next to Mr. Hilton so I just went along with it, too embarrassed to say anything. We now flanked Mr. Hilton.

Things just escalated from there, before I knew it Dakota was full on making out with Mr. Hilton. I was fidgeting, I couldn't do that. I wouldn't do that. That's just...that's just too intimate. That's just gay, to kiss a man like that. Mr. Hilton turned to me.

Was he expecting me to kiss him too?

Dakota's voice, "It's okay Ash, just do you boo." What's that mean...what would I do?

I hesitated, then stammered out "I...I think you should taste more of the caramel." My body froze. I couldn't kiss him...could I?

But before I could move, Mr. Hilton just grabbed my shirt and pulled it up. My small breasts plopped out and all of a sudden there was CaraMale on my nipples and Mr. Hilton...oh my god he started sucking on my nipples.

How...why...the thoughts were racing around my head like a roller coaster. But the one that kept coming back to the front of my mind was, 'Why does this feel so good?' It...was exhilarating, radiating pleasure from my chest. Were my nipples always so sensitive? Did they always feel so good to be stimulated? My clittie started leaking...that's when I looked down and saw.

Dakota's hand had snaked under the table and was now openly stroking Mr. Hilton's cock. If I thought the girth was impressive, I was in for another surprise because he was also long. My eyes could have deceived me but I guessed almost 9 inches hard. And he was leaking too, his precum bubbling to the tip. I enjoyed as Mr. Hilton devoured my body as I saw Dakota please his cock. Was he leaking for me?

Mr. Hilton pulled back, he asked us to kiss and Dakota just grabbed me and slobbered all over my lips. The CaraMale's sweetness passed between our lips, her soft plump lips enveloping mine. This was so...feminine. She was just so delicate and soft and smooth and fruity and wonderful.

She grabbed my hand. I thought she was going to put it around her head but instead...she brought it down and I felt something warm.

OH MY GOD. She had me grabbing Mr. Hilton's cock. I had a man's cock in my hand! A hot, thick, hard man's cock. A cock that was hard...for me. Because of me...

I would later learn that this phenomenon was called 'cock shock', and my future was destined for many more episodes of experiencing it.

All the while Dakota kept playing tongue-duel with me, her sweet mouth on mine. I just went with the flow and my hand started stroking Mr. Hilton's cock. His flesh filled my hand, I was gripping it like I was holding on to it for balance. Dakota's hand came under mine, she fondled the base and tickled his balls as I stroked up and down, curving my hand over the cockhead. Holy wow, this guy's cock needed two hands to jerk it off. It was like Jax all over again. Another man that made me feel so...small and...submissive.

I was lost in the sensations, the overload of kissing a femboy while stroking a man's cock. That's when Dakota stopped kissing me and said loud enough for Mr. Hilton to hear.

"Looks like his manly cock is hungry for our attention." That was for sure. Then she asked, "Why don't you give our guest some oral attention, Ash?"

Oh shit, oh god...here...in public? My world narrowed, all I could see was Dakota's face in front of me. I was oblivious to the sounds in the room, the cacophony of groans and moans that echoed across the restaurant. It was just Dakota's face...and her question.

She gave me a sly smile. I didn't even have time to think. Her hand was on the back of my head and she was pushing me down...towards Mr. Hilton's lap. My view went tunnel-vision at that moment. I saw the torpedo of cockflesh aimed at me and my face approaching it. Dakota didn't let up, she kept pushing my head down. I didn't fight, I didn't resist. How could I?

Within a split second, it happened. My mouth had passively opened during that final descent and then suddenly...Mr. Hilton's cock was pushing past my lips and it was inside.

Inside my mouth. Inside ME. I was tasting a man's cock...again. It was more than taste though, it was feel. The texture of that sinful flesh. The ridges, the veins, the sheet weight and heat of the thing. It pulsed, literally pulsing with life inside me. That pulsation that reminded me that this wasn't a toy, this wasn't a game...this was a real man...and he was literally inside me.

My dreamstate was broken by Mr. Hilton's groan. I heard him above me, "Fuck, yesss". Then the sound of wet lips interlocking as Dakota must have been kissing him as she had been kissing me moments before.

I held his cock in my mouth, hesitating, until I felt Dakota push my head down more. My eyes widened as I felt more thick dick careen down my throat. I could barely manage it.

Dakota's voice above, "I heard Ash has been training really hard for this. She's been working so hard to please you." then more of Mr. Hilton's groans. Then the sounds of the room rushed into my ears, dozens of men making similar noises.

My mouth slowly pulled back and then back down again, in auto mode. The sounds of the room reverberated and fell onto my ears. Men, in pleasure. Femboys, giving them pleasure. I wasn't in the former group. I had been trained since I was young to think I'd become one of them, those manly men who took things and made them theirs.

But no, I was the latter. I was among the pleasure-givers. Perhaps not a femboy. A sissy, a term I was starting to understand, but still felt ethereal.

Dakota may have been right, I had been training for this. Or rather Kenzie had put me through training. Whether I knew what it was for...that question was mattering less and less.

I was a pleasure-giver right now. So I did just that, I tried using my tongue to roll up and down his cock. I dropped and raised my head over his cock, having to stop a few times to catch my breath. I tried to take more of his dick into me, to give him more pleasure that way, just like I'd seen in porn. But I couldn't fit much more than a few inches. This was so difficult! I didn't know what to do or how to do it! It was a reminder that training was a journey.

I was flailing, unsure of how to make Mr. Hilton feel good.

"My turn, girlie, my turn!" Dakota said. She yanked me off Mr. Hilton's dick then pushed herself down, now also on all fours on her side of the booth. She grabbed the base of his cock with intention, with purpose.

"Let me show you how to really please a man."

I could only gawk. Saliva dribbling from my mouth, I wiped that up as I just watched in wonder. Dakota stuck her tongue out and playfully teased the cockhead, as if her tongue was performing a dance. Mr. Hilton looked like that one move gave him more electric pleasure than anything I had just done for him.