Cheerleaders Confession

Story Info
Becky tells Kate about her first time.
2.1k words
4.11
13.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky, Kate and Killer are all 23 years old and Seniors at UoB. Becky and Killer live in a house their dad bought for them after their parents got divorced and he had to take a six-month job in Alaska. After cheerleading practice, the two new BFF's head to Becky and Killers house to unwind.

Becky and Kate arrive at Becky and Killer's three-bedroom home. As they walk through Becky takes in the fresh scents of new beginnings, feeling rejuvenated after the stress of school activities. Inside, a soft glow from candles illuminates the comfortably furnished living room, warming their hearts. The girls sit next to each other on the sofa and give each other playful stroke on each other's cheeks and hair in between sips of coffee. The innocent touches go on for another minute as the girl's giggle like only schoolgirls do.

"So, you father really bought this place for you and Killer as sorry your mom left us and I have to take a six-month job in Alaska, so here is house for the two." Says Kate looking into Becky's bright blue eyes.

"I think it was more about the job and us having to move schools," Becky replied. "It is a benefit to having a rich father." Becky said winking at Kate.

"Let me ask you something Becky, you been so popular at school since Freshman year, who was your first time with?" Kate asks with an innocent giggle.

"Fuck it, I have to tell someone at some point that I trust, and I do trust you so much." Becky said a bit nervous. "I lost my virginity to my brother Killer, and we have been lovers ever since." Becky states with a bit of fear and relief to be able to tell someone about her love life.

To Becky's surprise, Kate just continued like it was not big deal at all. "So, Becky, did you date much during the younger years? Or did you and your brother hook up and that was it." Kate asked with baited curiosity.

Becky feeling a wave of relief that her trust in Kate was received and accepted what she was doing with Killer. "With Killer and I, it started about during winter break Freshman year. Killer was very popular with the girls and the boys well, they all wanted to get in my pants." Becky says with a giggle.

"During the first half of the year, Killer and I would be in the bedrooms talking about the dating, how we rated it. We both seem to find we wanted to be with each other than go dating at times; I hate to say I would get so angry with he went on a date." Becky says in disgust.

"Did you tell him how you felt, or did he tell you first, because it is clear you two must have wanted each other to still be havening an incest relationship." Kate says in a comforting manner as to show no judgement.

"We were talking about dating and what we both wanted from a partner and next thing you know, he and I were kissing, our hands were all over each other." Becky said reminiscing about those first kisses with Killer.

"We started watching porn till we found the porn we found both informational and tasteful and boy did that take us a week. "Says Becky smiling as if remembering that struggle. "Once we got our hands on the porn, we both enjoyed, we knew there wasn't going to be anything stopping us anymore," added Becky grinning mischievously, knowing full well the secret trysts they embarked upon.

"Oh man that is hot' what happened during winter break that sealed the deal for your jump into incest with your brother. Was it just something random or planned?" Kate asked curiously, her eyes sparkling with intrigue.

"Well, let me tell you," Becky began, taking a sip of her hot coffee, swallowing hard, "Weeks leading up to it, we talked about what positions we would want to do, how we would communicate, and all those things for our first time. Our parents took a weekend trip; Killer, and I had the house for the whole weekend." Recounts Becky with a hint of excitement in her voice. "Knowing we couldn't risk getting caught, it made everything even more thrilling."

Her expression becomes slightly naughtier when she continues, "On the night of Christmas eve, Killer was in the living room next to the fireplace, just watching TV." Becky says getting goosebumps about her first time with her brother.

"Kiler was ready for it from day one, but he wanted me to wait till I was ready, I mean we were about to commit incest and we both knew there was no coming back from that. All the other stuff we did was well still with the cloths on. That Christmas Eve, I walked in wearing nothing except lingerie." Becky states starting to blush hard.

"Let me guess, you guys laid next to the fireplace for your first time, see even in incest it can be romantic." Teased Kate as she leaned closer to listen intently to every detail.

"Oh yes indeed, it was perfect! The fire sounds and heat seem to beg for us to make love." described Becky passionately, stirring herself further into the memory.

As Becky continued describing their initiation into incest. "He stripped what little I had on, it was the first time he had seen me fully naked in a long time. Oh, Kate the way his hands and mouth felt on my skin..." Becky recalls breathlessly, her face turning flush with desire, recalling the erotic encounter.

"I literally melted to the floor, and he got on top of me still with after he stripped off his PJ's. He started kissing my lips and my nape, then he moved to my breast again and oh Kate the sensation it gave me!" Describes Becky excitedly, as the memory sends waves of pleasure down her spine.

"He moved down to my breast and oh what he did with his mouth and tongue to my nipples, damn, Becky he slid his finger on my clit and started doing circles with it while his mouth stayed glued to my nipple, sending a shockwave like nothing I have felt before. Becky explained ecstatically, clearly reliving those moments which now seemed far away yet etched indelibly in her mind.

"Tell me about when he finally went south on you? Tell me about his tongue hitting your clit for the first time." Inquired Kate with rapt attention.

"Oohhhh, sweet Lord... Killer's mouth was so amazing pleasing a woman's most sensitive part - he'd watched enough videos to learn that skill." Becky responded dreamily, savoring the delicious memories. "And he used his tongue expertly too. He kept it slow and steady, moving in circles on my clit and he listened to how was breathing and how my hips were bucking and he just kept base. OMG it was so amazing." Becky stammers catching her breath a bit.

"How long did she lick your clit till you came and what did your first oral cuming feel like." Asked Kate fervently, fascinated by every detail of the steamy experience.

"My god it was heavenly!! The feeling was intense euphoria spread throughout my entire being. And Killer didn't stop until I told him to because he enjoyed bringing me such immense pleasure." Responded Becky, trying to articulate her unforgettable moment.

"What happened after you came, did you give him a blowjob or was he just to hot and lusting and just decided it was time to get rid of virgin part?" Inquires Kate, intrigued by the thought of further adventures.

"When Killer saw that I reached my peak, he immediately stopped and looked me straight in the eye, with pure affection, and a sense of accomplishment, mixed with hunger for more. He climbed up on top on me and began kissing me, I have to admit I like the way I tasted on his lips." Becky pauses to catch her breath for the next part of the story.

"While he was kissing me, I took one of my hands and grabbed his dick and oh Kate; I was so wet, he did not have chance to go slow, and he just slid in me so fast and so deep. We both freaked out at first, Killer thinking he is hurting me." Becky states smiling a bit at how young and innocent the first time was with Killer.

"But soon, our bodies adjusted perfectly together. The pain faded away and turned into incredible pleasure unlike anything else I'd ever experienced. My heart raced, and heat surged through my veins. My hips and body just kept responding to him going in and out of me begging for him to keep going as long as possible. It was just so amazing." Becky states with pride.

"How many orgasm did your brother dick give you that night and please tell me all about how good they were, intercourse orgasms are the best." Inquired Kate, her eyes filled with curiosity.

"Fuck me Kate, I had two orgasms in less than 10 minutes from my brothers amazing dick. The first was brought on by him causing my pussy to clamp up tight. Then he grabbed my ass, lifting me up to meet him thrusts deeper inside. The second one came unexpectedly afterward when he rolled me over onto my knees, pulling me tight against him. OMG Kate, we were so lost in lust, and I was so wet still she just slid in again with ease and he just well, for lack of a better term, pounded my pussy." Disclaimed Becky passionately as if she lived the memories once again.

"I am not sure how, but Kate, I tell you, I could feel he was about to come; somehow in my pussy I could just feel his dick pulsing and just ready for his reward." Explained Becky with a tone of amazement.

"Oh wow! Where did he, you know; blow his load!" Exclaimed Kate, genuinely impressed by this unique sexual perception.

Becky smiled seductively, answering Kate's question. "The same place where everyone does, sweetheart."

"Fuck me, you wanted your brother to come inside you." Kate said astonished by the revelation. "It sounds like you really trusted and loved each other, Becky."

"Indeed, it's true. There was a lot of mutual trust involved in making the decision to become lovers. As siblings, we had been sharing clothes, baths, rooms for years prior; it wasn't much of a leap for us to consider this new territory.

"How have you two been able to keep that quite at school all these years? Your pretty popular at school. How did you guys never get caught doing anything at school?" Kate askes now wanting to know how they keep it so secret.

"We made sure we did not have classes together. Other than seeing him at the soccer games, we do not see a lot of each other, I mean it is a big school. So, keeping things discreet became easy. Even at parties, we tend to separate to avoid suspicion and make sure no awkward situations arise." Said Becky, smiling proudly at her cleverness.

"That makes complete sense. So, how did you guys hide from your mom and dad? Asked Kate, wondering how the incestuous couple kept their parents in the dark about their love affair all those years.

"Well, let me explain something here," Becky replied casually. "We would often use the excuse of studying late at night since our grades are important to us. Our bedrooms are located close to each other, so whenever we needed privacy, we would first really study, then we would unwind and get it on in his bedroom." Becky says with a big grin on her face." As for when they weren't home, we would mostly take advantage of family trips or weekend breaks.

"Have you two made plans for after graduation." Kate asked curiously, redirecting the conversation towards prospects.

"Nothing concrete yet," admitted Becky. "Both of us want to stay close to home and get jobs in the area when we graduate. We are trying to manage our incest expectations." Becky said with a hint of fear. "I somehow do not see us not staying together." So, Kate, your turn, who was your first time with and when." Becky probed eagerly, hoping to gather juicy scoop on her confidante's romantic escapade.

"Well, here is the thing Becky, I think I know why know you and I came BFF's this senior year." Kate said with a grin. Disclosed Kate candidly. "My first and only time is my lover, who is James, my father. Kate says with smile.