All Comments on 'Chelsea Disaster'

by dongstar

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MetaMorphosysMetaMorphosysover 3 years ago

Really hope we get to see more! Love this set up

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good to see you again!

I see time has done little to dull that creative edge of yours! I don't think I've read any stories of yours where the futa is this monstrously huge and dangerous so I'm excited to see how far it'll go!

My ultimate weakness is the character having an enormous sexual trait and vehemently hating it. Gotta love that giant dick angst! Also like what you did with her piss;It's actually not a kink for me I just like this dehumanizing aspect on top of what is already a giant dick that ostracizes her from society. Even something as mundane as that becomes disgustingly excessive due to her massive appendage and mutant physiology. It's great!

I adore thinking about someone like Chelsea just going about her life, with managing her insane body being a big part of it. Those domestic aspects get me going almost as much as the steamy parts of a story like this do! Hopefully Chelsea can get a break; Being a hyper-futa isn't all sunshine and roses. Maybe she might even meet someone who cares about her! Maybe she'll be hot! Could lead to some fun exchanges!

So color me emotionally invested! The chapter itself was brief but nonetheless enthralling from start to end! Can't wait to see what you have in store for her! (Also is there some way I can support you? It feels like a crime that I read these amazing stories for free! If not, I'm certain I wouldn't be the only one who'd come out of the woodwork to support you!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

i love this please continue it!!

dongstardongstarover 3 years agoAuthor
Re: Good to See You Again

Thanks so much for your support!

That was exactly what I was going for with the piss so I'm glad that came through.

IDK if Chelsea's the biggest I've ever written, tho. Mimi from Mo and Mo Mimi gets pretty monstrous.

Keep an eye out for future chapters! I definitely intend to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I am so excited for more ^-^ I'd love to see more Jizzverse, but if this is the direction you wanna take, all the power to you. I greatly anticipate more Chelsea.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdongstar@dongstar
I've been writing erotica for ten years under various guises. Most of my work is focused on the themes of growth, expansion, and ridiculous amounts of fluid. As Dongstar, my primary focus has been futanari, but I am equally at home with straight, gay, lesbian, giantess, goddes...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES