Chelsea's Escort Adventures - Liam

Story Info
Chelsea entertains a VIP client.
1.4k words
4.54
5.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liam arrived right on time and handled business quickly and efficiently, my £210 fee for 1 hour plus my VIP service neatly tucked in an envelope and placed on the table in the lounge. I excused myself to the loo, did a quick count of the money, and emerged a few minutes later in just my bra, knickers, black stockings, and Louboutin heels.

As it was a 1 hour booking, there wasn't much time for pleasantries, so our encounter quickly moved to kissing and then I led Liam into the bedroom and helped him undress. He was freshly showered and smelled like soap and shampoo. He was in his mid-60s but he responded quickly when I dropped to my knees to give his cock some attention and a quick once over to check for visible signs of any sort of nasties. He must have taken something to help with his erection because his average sized cock quickly grew to its full size and became very hard.

After a few minutes of oral on him, Liam asked me to get on the bed. I positioned myself on the bed, placing one of the pillows under my hips to give him a better angle. He positioned himself between my legs and, with one hand, began to tease my pussy over the fabric of my knickers. His fingers lightly traced the outline of my lips causing me to moan quietly at his touch.

One thing I love about my older clients is that they love to perform oral sex on a lady. I guess it's because their wives don't like it. After a few moments of teasing me over my knickers, Liam reached down with both hands and slowly pulled my knickers down my thighs. Following his lead, I raised my legs to allow him to pull them all the way off, leaving my most private place completely exposed to my paying customer.

He then lowered himself and began to trace his hands up and down my thighs while he kissed and licked at the sensitive skin around my pussy. As he got closer to the goal, I opened my legs wider to give him better access. He didn't need any extra encouragement.

As his tongue began to work its way around my lips, I felt his fingers gently open me and then a first... then a second finger slide inside me. He gently fingered me as his tongue continued to explore, being careful to avoid my clit. Eventually, he began to pick up the pace with his fingers as he finally began to play with my clit. I'm not going to lie, a man that knows how to arouse me with his tongue and fingers will have me wrapped around his fingers. Unlike some escorts, I only use lube if a client can't get me wet enough for sex through oral sex. I'm low volume and prefer that sex be as natural as possible. Liam continued to work his magic and I felt my first orgasm building.

With a shudder, my orgasm came over me like a wave. I felt the heat all the way up to my face and I could see the flush of red across my chest and my nipples standing erect as my legs clamped down on Liam's head.

With a gasp as a second wave of pleasure overtook me, I looked down and said "I need you inside me."

Liam raised his head, his face glistening with my wetness and a smile crossed his face. He worked his way up my body, stopping to kiss and lick each nipple, before bringing himself to a kneeling position between my legs. As he positioned himself and gave his cock a few strokes to ensure that it was hard, I adjusted the pillow under my bottom to raise myself to a perfect angle for Liam to penetrate me and for me to see.

I opened my legs just a bit wider and smiled as I could see the look of hesitation cross Liam's face. Even though he had paid for my VIP service, which includes sex without a condom, I think he must have expected me to reach for a condom. I don't do bait and switch and I had no intention of making him wear one after he had generously paid the extra fee and clearly showed no signs of any STIs.

To encourage him, I looked him in the eye and said "Please. I want you inside me now."

He needed no further encouragement and I'm sure a vacant expression crossed my face as I lifted my head. I don't know why, but I love to be in a position where I can watch the moment when a man first penetrates me. It is such a turn on to see the head of a new cock slip past my lips and to watch my lover's shaft sink inch by inch into my pussy.

Liam still took his time as he rubbed the head of his cock against my opening, coating the head with my moisture. Then, using his hand to guide himself, he slowly pushed the head of his cock inside me. I gasped slightly and gave a low moan at the sudden feeling of my pussy opening to receive him. Liam isn't very big but he was gentle as he slowly pushed the full length of his cock inside me.

It's fair to say that very few of my clients are great lovers. The older gents love to give oral and that usually gives me a few orgasms, but I know that it's really about them. Liam was no different. If I hadn't been so aroused from his oral magic, it would have been a lot of work not to have him later describe my service as "mechanical" on the review boards.

As it was, I was very turned on from his tongue and fingers and, despite having his heavy body pressing me into the bed as he thrust in my pussy, each time his pubic bone pressed against my clit, another small wave of pleasure rippled through my body.

At first, Liam held himself up enough that we could kiss and he was a good kisser. However, as he found his pace, he rested his head next to mine. As he began to pick up his tempo, I instinctively moved my hips with his and wrapped my legs around his waist while my arms encircled him and held him close. I kissed and nibbled at his neck.

After just a few minutes, probably aided by the pill he had taken to help his erection, I felt his breathing becoming heavier and his thrusts became more ragged. Knowing from experience that most men who pay for my VIP service don't just want to be able to go bare and cum inside me, they also want to hear me tell them that I want them to cum inside me.

It was an awkward thrust that ended up hitting the perfect spot and another small orgasm caused me to shudder and pull Liam tighter to me. That's when I kissed his ear lobe and whispered "Cum for me. I want you to cum inside me."

I know that erotic stories always talk about feeling the man as he cums inside the woman. That's not really true. Of course, if a man is particularly large or if it is a particularly big orgasm, I can sometimes feel a pulsing inside me and maybe a little bit of warmth as his cum fills me. In this case, it was more about how Liam reacted that told me that he was cumming.

He was very close. His breathing was heavy and I could taste the sweat on his neck as I continued to kiss and nibble at his neck and ear while whispering that I wanted him to cum inside me. Finally, he gave a final thrust and his body shuddered. I could feel an ever so slight pulse at my opening as his cock spasmed inside me.

Finished, I held him close and he lifted his head. Gently, I lifted my head from the bed and saw the standard "I just had sex" vacant look on his face. I leaned up and pulled him to me for a kiss as I held him inside me until I finally felt his now flaccid cock slip out of my pussy.

He must have expected me to rush off to the loo for a "whore's bath" because, once he was out, he rolled off of me quickly. Instead, following a discreet glance at the clock, I rolled onto my side, touched his shoulder, and said "Where are you going? We've still got half an hour."