Chelsey's First Gangbang

Story Info
A Great time with Chelsey and the guys.
3.2k words
4.33
19.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toni73
Toni73
478 Followers

It was Tuesday morning and I was trying to think of something to do for the day. I decided to message Chelsey whom I had met the weekend before at Trent's birthday.

"Hi Chelsey, It's Toni. Just wondering what you are up to today?" I messaged.

"Not much. I'm glad you messaged. Would you like to catch up today?" She replied.

"Why don't you come to my place, then we can decide on what we want to do." I texted back.

"That sounds great, I'll see you soon."

I texted Chelsey my address before heading to the bedroom and getting dressed. I put on a silk black g-string and a matching bra with a short pair of denim shorts and a plain black top. Now dressed, I headed to the kitchen for a coffee.

After about twenty minutes, there was a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Chelsey."

"Hi honey." I said inviting her in.

"I love your apartment." She said as she stared at the view.

"Thank you, I'll give you a tour."

After showing Chelsey through the apartment, we headed out on the balcony.

"The view is amazing; you can see everything." She said looking around.

"This is where I like to relax on a hot day and sunbake nude." I said with a smile.

"Aren't you worried that people may be watching you?" she asked.

"I love being watched, such a turn on. Have you ever sun-baked nude?" I asked.

"No, no I haven't." She replied.

"The other day at Trent's house. You seemed a little nervous. I figured that you haven't been in a situation like that much." I said remembering the fun we had.

"To be honest, it was my first time. I've thought about it a lot. Once I had a few drinks in me I started to relax, and one thing led to another." She replied. "What about you?

"That definitely wasn't my first time." I said with a smile.

"It wasn't?" She said looking very curious.

"No it wasn't. I have a thing about older guys and let's just say, the more in the room the better." I said as we walked back inside.

"In the room?" She asked looking a little confused.

At this point, I realised how inexperienced Chelsey was.

"In the room, all guys having their way with me, gangbang." I said waiting for a shocked look on her face.

"God, I've fantasised about it for so long, I just wish I did more at Trent's party." She replied.

"Yes, even though you had a few drinks, you still seemed a little nervous. Next time you'll be fine." I said with a smile.

"Maybe next time, there'll be more guys." She said with a laugh.

"You know, I can always organise it." I said as I made us a coffee.

"Ok, maybe you should." She replied with a laugh.

"Are you free tonight? It won't take long to organise."

"Oh my god, tonight. Ok sure." She replied sounding excited and nervous at the same time.

"How about we have a relaxing after noon sunbaking while I organise it. You can wear one of my bikinis." I said as we finished our coffee.

We headed into the bedroom and found a bikini that would fit.

"Try this on." I said as I undressed.

Chelsey took off her clothes and put on the bikini ready to head out on the balcony.

"Aren't you wearing a bikini?" She asked.

"No, I love the sun on my naked body. Plus I always give the neighbours something to look at." I said with a laugh.

We headed back out on the balcony making ourselves comfortable in the hot sun. As we lay, I made a few phone calls organising a few guys for tonight, and after about twenty minutes everything was organised.

"All done. We have a few visitors coming tonight." I said as I put my phone down.

"How many?" Chelsey asked.

"There should be around eight. I hope you don't mind older guys, their all in their mid fifties but they sure know how to please." I replied.

"Yeah, Ok."

We'd been laying in the sun for about an hour chatting when I noticed a few guys watching from the opposite building.

"Looks like we have a few admirers." I said looking over at them as they watched us.

"It doesn't bother you?" She asked.

"God no, it gets me so wet being watched. You should try it." I said looking over at Chelsey.

Watching her, she slowly removed her bikini top and laid back down.

"Now just enjoy them watching you. Can I ask you a question?" I said enjoying the view of her breasts.

"Sure, anything." She replied.

"Anything?" I said with a smile as she looked at me.

"Sure. You make me feel relaxed, ask me anything." She said laying back down.

"Do you enjoy being with another women?" I asked.

"I've always been open sexually. Before Trent's party, I had only been with a woman once." She replied.

"So, have you ever done anal before?" I asked.

"Well I've played with my arse but never been properly penetrated before. At Trent's, I could tell you enjoyed it." She said.

"I always enjoy it. A cock in my pussy and a cock in my arse always feels good." I said as I started to feel aroused. "I have an idea that will get you nice and ready for tonight."

I hopped up and knelt next to Chelsey, softly teasing her nipples with my tongue as I ran my hand down between her legs.

"Oh god, they're watching." She moaned.

"Let them." I said before continuing to lick her nipples.

After a few minutes, I helped Chelsey up and led her inside to the bathroom, removing the rest of her bikini. We both hopped in the shower and washed ourselves before getting out and drying off. I took Chelsey's hand and took her to the bedroom guiding her onto her knees on the bed. I quickly open the drawer and grabbed a thin dildo and lubricant placing them beside her. I moved behind and spread her arse, gently teasing the rim and her pussy.

"That feels so good" Chelsey moaned.

Now with her pussy nice and wet, I grabbed the lubricant and squirted a small amount, and as I rubbed it over the rim of her arse, I slid a finger inside her.

"Relax." I said feeling her arse tense.

After a minute of playing with her arse, I slid my finger out and grabbed the dildo off the bed. As she felt the dildo against her rim, she laid her head down on the bed before spreading her arse wide with both hands. Slowly I eased the dildo inside her as I started to rub her clit.

"Slow, take it slow." Chelsey moaned.

I very slowly slid the dildo in and out of her arse as my finger explored her very wet pussy.

"Oh my god that feels so good, I feel like I'm going to cum." She moaned as she gripped her arse tighter.

"Cum honey, oh cum." I said as I slid two fingers inside her pussy.

"Yeah, yeah, oh my god." Chelsey screamed.

As she came, her juices squirted from her pussy as her body shook hard. I slowly slid the dildo out of her arse as she collapsed on the bed.

"Did that feel good honey?" I asked.

"I have never come so quick. I'm so wet." She said rubbing her pussy.

"Mmmm, I love that you squirt. The guys will love that." I said as she ran her hand up my leg touching my pussy.

Without hesitation, I knelt over her, positioning my pussy over her mouth. As I rubbed my clit, her tongue explored the wetness between my legs.

"Oh honey, that's it, taste my pussy." I moaned.

Suddenly, I was ready to cum. I started rubbing my clit harder as my pussy was about to explode over her lips.

"Oh yeah, yeah, oh shit." I moaned as I came.

Her tongue continued to lick my pussy tasting my cum as my body trembled before I collapsed next to her on the bed.

"Did that get you warmed up for tonight?" I asked.

"I'm definitely looking forward to tonight." She replied.

We got up and decided to head back out on the balcony for a little more sun. This time feeling a little more game, Chelsey decided to head out naked.

After a few hours chatting and sunbaking, it was time to get ready. As Chelsey headed for a shower, I picked out something for her to wear. A short white see-through dress which I know the guys will definitely love, especially with no panties and bra.

"I put something on the bed for you to wear." I said as I entered the bathroom as Chelsey got out.

"OK, thank you." She said as I stepped in the shower.

As I washed, Chelsey finished drying before heading to the bedroom. After a few minutes, I got out of the shower and dried myself as I watched Chelsey naked sitting on the bed.

"You are going to look so sexy in that dress." I said looking at Chelsey.

"It's pretty see-through." She said looking at the dress.

"I know, and with no bra and panties, the guys are going to love it. Try it on." I said with a smile.

She stood up and slid the dress on. I could just see her perky nipples through the dress and being short, it just covered her arse.

"Very sexy." I said looking her up and down.

"What are you wearing? She asked.

I headed to the wardrobe and pulled out a short denim skirt and a plain white shirt, and without a bra and panties, I got dressed.

"Feeling ready honey?" I asked.

"A little nervous." She replied.

"I'll pour us a drink to calm your nerves." I said as we headed out of the bedroom and made our way to the kitchen.

I grabbed two shot glasses and poured us a scotch.

"A couple of these and you'll be fine." I said with a smile.

After a few shots, I could tell she was starting to relax, and the sight of her hard nipples through the dress was getting me very turned on. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

"Are you ready?" I said looking at Chelsey.

"I guess." She replied as I headed over and opened the door.

"Hi guys, come in." I said as I invited them inside.

"Guys this is Chelsey." I said introducing her.

"Hi Chelsey, I'm Charley, this is Peter, Ros, Marcus and Stan. The other guys apologise, they couldn't make it." Charley said.

"That's ok, we have you guys to look after us." I said with a cheeky smile.

I looked at Chelsey, and I could tell the alcohol had gone to her head. I grabbed out a few more shot glasses, and as I started pouring everyone a drink, Stan moved behind Chelsey sliding her dress up revealing her arse. We all grabbed our drink and skulled it down, including Chelsey who was now totally relaxed and ready.

"Let's get you out of this dress and have a good look at you." Stan said sliding her out of the dress.

As she stood naked, the guys groped her body and Charley moved behind me to remove my top and skirt. I took Chelsey by the hand and guided her to the lounge room, laying her on the floor on her back. As I mounted her in a sixty-nine position, the guys watched on as they undressed. After a few minutes of stroking their cocks, Ros helped me up before sitting on the couch guiding me backwards onto his hard cock. As I rode him, I grabbed Stan's hard cock stroking him as Charley moved between Chelsey's legs licking her wet pussy while Peter and Marcus took turns fucking her mouth.

"God your pussy is so tight." Charley said as he slid a finger inside her while he continued to lick her clit.

Watching Chelsey, I could tell she was enjoying all the attention.

"Time to fill that pussy with a hard cock." Peter said as he helped her up.

He laid on the floor guiding her onto his hard cock, and as she rode him, she took turns sucking and stroking Charley and Marcus's cocks.

"Oh fuck Charley your right, she is very tight. How about we stretch that tight pussy of yours?" Peter said as he grabbed her arse spreading her ready.

Marcus pulled his cock from her mouth and knelt behind her. As he pressed his cock against her pussy, Chelsey started to moan.

"Oh shit, take it slow, take it slow." She moaned.

"Relax honey." I said as I continued to ride Ros and stroke Stan's cock.

"Oh fuck." Chelsey screamed as Marcus's cock slid inside her.

With both guys fucking her, she continued to moan with every thrust of their cocks. As I watched, I lifted off Ros's cock and eased him inside my arse. I laid back on his chest as his hands groped my breasts. As I started to rub my clit, Charley got up and stood between my legs stroking his hard cock.

"Spread that pussy baby." He said moving in close.

As I spread my legs wider, he buried his cock in my pussy and as both guys fucked me, I could hear Chelsey starting to moan louder and louder.

"Yes, yes, oh god." She screamed as she came.

"Oh that's it baby." Peter said holding her tight. "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum."

Suddenly, Chelsey let out a loud moan as she raised her head. Marcus slid his cock out and knelt back as Peter filled her pussy. Watching Chelsey being used got me so turned on, I was ready to cum.

"Fuck me harder, harder, I'm cumming, oh god I'm cumming." I screamed as Ros and Charley pounded me harder.

As I started to relax, Stan helped Chelsey up off Peter's cock and guided her on her knees before sitting in front of her. As she sucked his cock, I looked over at Marcus.

"I want to watch you fuck her arse." I said with a smile.

Chelsey pulled Stan's cock out of her mouth and looked over at me.

"Relax honey, just relax." I said as I slid Ros and Charley's cock out of my arse and pussy before joining Chelsey on the floor.

I grabbed her arse and spread her wide as Marcus moved in close. He slowly pressed the head of his cock against her rim slowly easing inside her.

"Oh god, take it slow, take it slow" She screamed stroking Stan's hard cock.

"Just relax and enjoy it." I said as I let go of her arse.

As Marcus's cock slid inside her, Charley lay on the floor. I mounted his cock and started riding him as he grabbed my breasts squeezing my nipples. Suddenly, Ros moved behind me guiding me forward before I felt his hard cock pressed against my pussy. He slid inside me and I could feel every inch of both cock fucking me.

"Oh honey, I'm going to fill that tight arse." Marcus said as he started to moan. "Yeah, oh fuck yeah.

"Oh god, oh god, I'm cumming, my god I'm cumming." Chelsey screamed. "Oh fuck."

As Marcus finished filling her arse, he slid his cock out and sat on the couch as Chelsey collapsed on the floor.

"Feel good baby." Ros said as he slapped my arse.

"Oh yeah, I want to feel you in my arse." I moaned.

Ros slid his cock out of my pussy and pressed it against the rim of my arse. As the head slowly slid inside me, I let out a moan of pleasure as he grabbed my hair tight pulling my head back. As both guys pounded my arse and pussy, Stan knelt over Chelsey. He rubbed his pre-cum over his cock before squeezing her breasts around it.

"Your tits feel so good, ever had a guy fuck them before?" Stan said thrusting his cock.

"No." She replied as she ran her hands over his chest.

As I watched Chelsey, I couldn't wait to see Stan's cock cum all over her face, and as I enjoyed Charley and Ros fucking me, I could feel their cocks getting harder.

"Fuck me, Fuck me harder, oh god I'm cumming." I screamed. "Oh, yes, yes."

As my body trembled, I collapsed on Charley as he and Ros started to moan. I could feel their cocks getting harder as they pounded my arse and pussy.

"Oh baby, I'm gonna fill that pussy, I'm cumming." Charley moaned as he held me tight.

"That's it Charley, hold her tight, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

"Oh shit, I can feel that, oh my god." I screamed as their cum filled my arse and pussy.

As their cocks pulsated inside me, I continued laying on Charley enjoying the sensation. Suddenly, I heard Stan starting to moan.

"Oh yeah baby." He said pulling his cock out from between Chelsey's breasts as he moved closer to her face.

He started stroking his cock as he held her head ready to cover her face with his cum.

"Oh baby, ready for my load over that pretty face of yours." He said stroking harder.

Ros and Charley slid their cocks out of me, and I rolled over onto the floor watching Stan and Chelsey.

"Yeah, yeah, fuck yeah." Stan moaned as his cock exploded covering Chelsey's face.

As Stan finished cumming, he slid his cock in her mouth. She sucked his cock clean before he got up and sat on the couch.

After a few minutes, Chelsey got up and headed for a shower while the guys got up and dressed.

"Thanks for a great night Toni." Charley said.

"You're welcome guys, thanks for coming over." I replied.

"Thank Chelsey also." Stan said as the guys got ready to leave.

I walked them to the door and gave them all a hug goodbye before locking the door behind me. I headed to the bathroom where Chelsey was drying off and stepped in the shower.

"So, did you have fun?" I asked.

"I did. I was a little scared at first." She replied.

"How was Marcus's cock in your arse? Did you enjoy anal?" I asked.

"At first a little uncomfortable but then it felt so good. I can't wait to do it again." She said.

I finished in the shower and dried off before joining Chelsey in the bedroom.

"I'd love to stay another night but I have to get home. Can we catch up next week." She said as she finished getting dressed.

"That sounds great, let me know when and I might be able to organise a little more fun." I replied as we headed out to the lounge.

"Thank you for an amazing time." She said as she grabbed her things.

"You're welcome. Next time I'll invite Mandy, you met her at Trent's party." I said as we walked to the door.

"Sure, that sounds fun. I'll let you know a time for next week." She replied.

As I stood naked, I gave Chelsey a hug and kiss goodbye before locking the door. I spent the next few hours naked on the couch relaxing and watching TV before heading off to bed.

Toni73
Toni73
478 Followers