Chemistry Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her literature books in her left hand, Lisa's thoughts went to earlier that morning when Mark was fingering her. Suddenly, Lisa felt a strange, indescribable sensation going through her body that bordered on experiencing an explosive orgasm. She parted her lips and let off a quiet "fuck" as she leaned forward and put her head into the locker. Her eyes were closed, and her right hand gripped the metal locker door, and the other hand dropped the books onto the floor in front of the locker with a thud. And just as it arrived, the sensation petered out, leaving Lisa with a sense of emptiness and unfulfillment. Almost immediately, with a look of surprise etched on her face, Lisa pulled her head out of the locker while feeling a sense of emptiness within her. She turned around and looked around in case anyone had seen her. And no one was staring in her direction--at least no one close by. She felt sweat on her forehead while a sensation of warmth crept up her neck to her ears.

She looked down and saw her literature books on the floor before crouching down to pick them up. Lisa was breathing hard as she stood back up; she could feel that earlier sensation returning. Gulping, Lisa hurriedly put her books back into the locker before closing the door and then rushing off to the nearby washroom. As she reached the bathroom door, Lisa felt a wave of pleasure crash throughout her body. She gasped out a "fuck" before closing the door behind her and then leaning back into it. She ran her hands through her thick hair as waves of pleasure were exploding through her body without even fingering herself. Lisa could feel her pussy throbbing as she bit her lower lip to keep from screaming out in pleasure. But just as the feeling of pleasure crested, it was gone, just like that.

'Damn,' Lisa thought as she pushed herself off the door. She could feel her legs trembling as she took a step towards one of the five sinks in the washroom. Lisa was glad the six stalls were empty; 'it would have seemed so weird that...' Lisa opened her eyes wide again when she started to feel as if the sensation of pleasure from earlier was starting to build once again. This was so strange. She could feel this sensation of pleasure cresting much faster than earlier, and so Lisa rushed to one of the stalls, closed the door before locking it, and then leaned back and instinctively spread her legs while her hands were pressed against the walls of the stall.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck... fuck..." Lisa struggled to whisper instead of scream as the sensation of pleasure exploded throughout her body. And then that sensation petered out, gone once again without any sexual fulfillment. She now realised what it was she was feeling--or rather, what she wasn't feeling--a sense of satisfaction. Lisa was panting as the sensation passed, and she leaned forward and placed her hand on her knees. She had never felt something like this before. It was as if her body was somehow trying to masturbate on its own, which was impossible, but she was unable to finish. She could feel her pussy throbbing still, as if it were calling out to her for attention. Lisa tried to think of the reasoning behind this odd situation, but nothing came to mind. The only strange events she could think of were the sex with Mark from last night to this early morning and the fingering in his car. Lisa loved having sex with her brother, and she was looking forward to more, but she could not deny the strangeness of it. And the sex with Mark had left her satisfied.

'Sooooo, this didn't happen after we had sex in the shower,' Lisa thought to herself as she heard the bell ring for the start of the first class. 'Can't have this happening in class, so... what... odd...' Lisa came to the realization, 'I didn't let Mark finish fingering me. So...' Lisa then shook her head. It was a weird thought to have: Why and how could her body react to not achieving an orgasm when Mark was fingering her earlier? But she could feel the sensation creeping up towards her once again. Lisa hurriedly unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans and then slipped them off along with her panties which were already wet. She thought it was just dumb luck that the wetness hadn't seeped through and soaked her jeans.

Lisa hung her jeans on the hanger attached to the door before she leaned back on the left wall and spread her legs once again. She then reached down and gingerly began to rub her wet cunt. The moment her delicate fingers touched her pussy lips, Lisa closed her eyes and gasped when there was a wave of pleasure that shot through her body.

She could feel warmth spreading from her sex to the rest of her body as she slipped two of her fingers between her pussy lips and into the warmth of the passageway her brother had been licking and fucking that very morning. All Lisa could concentrate on was getting her orgasm--getting that massive orgasm she denied herself back in the car.

Slowly, her fingers began to move in a gentle circular motion, and the sensation was so intense that she had to bite down on her bottom lip to keep from screaming. She didn't need one of her friends, teachers, janitors, or even one of the safety officers who make rounds rushing in and finding her in such a state. As Lisa continued to rub her clit, she felt herself getting ever closer to the orgasm she craved. Her breathing became heavier, and her skin started to tingle.

Lisa's pleasure reached its peak as her whole body trembled with delight. She let out a deep moan as her orgasm swept over her, and she experienced the most intense pleasure she could ever remember having when playing with herself. She stopped herself from screaming in pleasure at the last moment, instead releasing animalistic gruts from deep within as clear liquid shot out of her and sprayed the opposite walls of the stall. The water dripped down to the floor as Lisa's hands continued to massage her pussy until the waves of pleasure subsided. When it was over, Lisa felt a sense of euphoria as she rested both arms by her sides and continued to lean back against the wall, panting, with a satisfied smile on her face.

She felt that sensation of emptiness gone now. Lisa shook her head. She needed to get to her class. There wasn't a clock in the washroom, so she reached for the phone in her left pocket and slipped it out. Breathing a sigh of relief, Lisa realised she would be about ten minutes late, which wasn't that bad. There was already an excuse forming in her mind while she slipped her phone back into the pocket and then lifted the jeans off the hanger. She opened the door after once again making sure the washroom was empty, walked out, and then slipped on the jeans one leg at a time. She then washed her face in one of the sinks and added some minute details to her hair before grabbing the pair of wet panties. She would put it in her locker and take it home at the end of the day. She couldn't wait to tell Mark about the strange thing that happened to her.

After putting the wet panties away in her locker, Lisa, with her literature books in hand, closed the locker door and then hurried off to a nearby door. She opened the door, apologised to her literature teacher, and then rushed towards her seat near her best friend Sarah and her teammate Kelsie. In her hurry, Lisa failed to notice the looks all around her, from her teacher, a balding and slightly portly 45-year-old man, to the students she passed by. All of them had a mixture of emotions etched on their faces.

All of them were looking at her as she sat down at her desk.

12