All Comments on 'Cherry Popped Pt. 02'

by clingwrap

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story was not believable at all. A straight curious guy has a fight with his girlfriend that he barely remembers what it’s about, then ends up meeting a guy at a bar who’s flirting with him. Not only does he go home with him for some sex, but then agrees to a group gangbang where his senses are removed and he is ravaged by a room of strangers, including this previously straight anal virgin being DP’ed during his first anal sex. I don’t think so. None of this even makes sense.

clingwrapclingwrapover 2 years agoAuthor

Interesting observation, Anonymous reader. Me taking time off from a relationship, being bi-curious, going to a gay bar, and meeting a guy was actually a thing that happened. Real-life "Rob" actually did ask me to be part of a group fun, with "guys and girls" at his apartment.

That is where reality and fantasy diverged. Real-life me weaseled my way out and into a cab, BECAUSE I was worried about getting gang raped. I'm sorry if the fantasy scene afterwards was too common/generic for your tastes.

The DP wouldn't be my first time though. Happened (with dildos) once before with a female friend. It was included in an earlier draft of the story, but I decided that it made the story waaaay to long, and removed it. In hindsight, it was probably an important part of the narrator's character development.

This was my rookie attempt at writing, hence the title (lol). Hoping to do better next time!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userclingwrap@clingwrap
Mostly inspired by real life, hence the first person perspective. I Would appreciate your feedback, good or bad. It helps me grow as a writer.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES