All Comments on 'Cherry Red'

by hellenberg

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
hellenberghellenbergabout 4 years agoAuthor
A quick note on the lore

It is perfectly plausible that some of the "dryads" in this story are, in fact, lesser forest spirits. Amarelle, being obviously a being of power, may well be the only one. The discrepancy may be ascribed to two factors: 1) Mio has never been in this forest before, and 2) Mio is rather distracted when it comes to noticing these things!

hellenberghellenbergabout 4 years agoAuthor
Credit where credit is due

Like many of my stories, this one was inspired largely by the game No Haven -- go check out BedlamGames for more! Also, the character of Mio was borrowed from a friend who goes by the name of Dog, and who commissioned a work of art featuring her: check out metalixix on sketchmob to see it! (Literotica's comment system doesn't like links, but you'll recognize the piece when you see it. Mio's the birbgal with the pink feathers and the two swords.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhellenberg@hellenberg
Many of my stories are inspired by the universe of No Haven, an erotic RPG / slave management sim being developed by BedlamGames. Some stories owe a debt to the inspiration of friends. Most, if not all, will be generally compatible with your generic high fantasy setting. There...