Cheryl Cole & Kimberley Walsh Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimberley moaned, "OH YES, OH YES. OH, OH, OH."

I could feel this sexy woman twitch under me and feel her legs open a little wider.

"OH GOD, I'M SO FUCKING OUT OF CONTROL," Kimberley groaned.

Cheryl spoke, "Cum Kimba, Cum Kimba. Fucking pound that cock into her."

"FUCKING YES, FUCKING YES. OH FUCK," Kimberley was screaming as I felt her cum beneath me.

Cheryl spoke, "Don't stop, she's having an orgasm, keep going."

Kimberley continued, "YES, YES, YES. OH MY GOD!"

I can feel Kimberley's thighs wrapping around my hips now, as she continued to twitch and appeared to lose control of her body.

"I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING," Kimberley screamed.

Her hands were gripping onto my shoulders as she shouted out at me.

"CUM INSIDE OF ME. CUM INSIDE OF ME. OH. OH. OH!"

My cock was so hard and so deep inside her pussy, I've been ready to explode for some time, but feeling Kimberley twitch and scream had just made me want to keep going. But I couldn't go on.

"KIMBERLEY, OH KIMBERLEY. YOU TURN ME ON. YOU TURN ME ON!"

I felt my cock filled with spunk and then explode into Kimberley's pussy to mix with her hot sticky juices.

Cheryl spoke, "Oh wow. You two together. I love it."

As I fell off Kimberley and collapsed onto the sofa, Cheryl followed me down.

I spoke with the panted breath, "Wow. You two, you drive me crazy."

Cheryl spoke, "You drive us crazy. We don't want to go home. We don't want to go home."

As we all roll into each other, we continue to talk about the time after this holiday. Kimberley was adamant she would call me when she was back in the UK and wanted to see me.

Cheryl knew any connection we had was unlikely unless Kimberley was involved. It was clear from day 1 with them both, that despite me thinking Cheryl was the most fuckable, with Kimberley being my next favourite, it had turned out Kimberley was my main sexual desire.

They're both stunning women, but if you had a dying wish it would be cumming inside one of Kimberley's holes. Her bum was great, her mouth was fantastic, but seeing her explode as you pump her pussy full of your juices was the favourite.

Cheryl spoke, "I'm so hot and sticky, we need to cool down."

I immediately thought was that dam shower. We've done some good stuff in there with both, but I don't want to cool down!

Kimberley spoke, "Why don't we jump back into the hot tubs. No one can see it; we will be fine naked."

My mind springs back to the wet hair they both had earlier, the dressing gowns and the fact their hair was up. I don't know why I didn't ask them at the time, but I didn't get much chance.

Kimberley spoke, "Come on. Please join us, we won't expect much from you. You must be on empty now."

Whether she was right, or wrong, the hot tub idea sounded like a good one. I don't want them to see my cock shrivel up! It's taken a hell of a bashing over the last couple of days. I was tired and needed some rest!

Cheryl led the way with that rose tattoo ass being the directional marker to follow. Kimberley waited for me to stand up, and we walked there together. A press of the bubble button from Cheryl and we all jumped in and took a seat.

I spoke, "Seriously. How the hell can I go back to normal life after this. I was a regular holidaymaker two days ago, who fancied you from afar. I know I'm a lucky lad to live out my dreams, but wow. Bloody wow!"

Cheryl replied, "We've lived out a few fantasies too. I know I don't want to go back to reality. I will put it down as a great memory. One I will remember and learn from."

Kimberley spoke, "I'm going to call you. I promise I'm going to call you. I won't be leaving my kids, so you don't need to worry about that. But I need you in my life. I need the sex you give. I need lots of it."

This felt like a serious conversation, but we were all laughing and smiling in our exhaustion.

I asked, "So, anyone had sex in a hot tub before?"

Kimberley replied, "When you say sex. We didn't have a boy with us, but I'm pretty sure what Cheryl and I did 2 hrs ago was pretty sexy!!!"

I spoke, "That explains the wet hair. I do and I don't want to know what else was wet!"

Cheryl spoke, "Don't worry. What you just did to us was far better. But I did enjoy it with you Kimba."

"I would certainly think you did Cheryl," Kimberley responded with a laugh.

Without wanting to get into the detail of what had happened, I prefer to see action and maybe they can show me.

I asked, "Do you fancy a 3-way kiss?"

With synchronised nods, both agreed, and they moved to me. Cheryl to my left and Kimberley to my right. As they moved close, I get to see two stunning faces and four eyes looking right at me.

Bubbles around us, all our lips meet, and we kiss. The kiss is nothing special, but the fact we are all huddled together feels great. Our hands are touching each other's legs as we lean into each other.

I move my head back to let Cheryl & Kimberley kiss each other. I'm one foot away and seeing them kiss sent a shiver up my back. Cheryl then leans into me to kiss me. I can taste Cheryl, but I think I can taste Kimberley. Kimberley then moves in on me and I kiss her. The alternating kisses continued, but with extra joy as snogging started and tongues were used. I love kissing them both, but equal love watching them kiss each other.

Our kisses then moved downwards, as we started kissing each other's necks, top of the shoulders and then down onto the chest. We are both staying above the waterline, but only just. To help, they both sit on my knee to hold them up slightly higher. Now on show is 4 nipples. I will kiss each one of them, but the woman had the same idea and didn't mind kissing and sucking each other!

Cheryl spoke, "I feel so sexy. I would get naked if I wasn't already. How's that cock of yours?"

I was enjoying the kissing and I was getting turned on, but I was nowhere close to an erection and able to satisfy either of them again so soon.

I replied, "Oh Cheryl, are you looking for a pounding again?"

"A good place shoot of water in a hot tub is good, but nothing like the real thing!"

I smiled, and Kimberley spoke, "Do you want to cum Cheryl, I know I do. What about this Cheryl, will this satisfy you?"

You could see Kimberley move her hand to Cheryl's pussy and insert two fingers inside her.

"Perfect Kimberley, you know how I like it!"

Oh wow. Is this happening right in front of my eyes. Kimberley has fingers inside Cheryl's pussy and she's loving it as her friend starts to get her off. To be involved I put my arm around Cheryl and kiss her face a little, as I see her lick her lips in excitement.

"Oh Kimba, that feels amazing. Keep going."

I was started to feel aroused with the action and I could feel my cock getting harder as Cheryl moaned and groaned to the pleasure being offered.

Kimberley spoke, "I'm going to make you both cum. Enjoy!"

To my surprise my cock has been grabbed by Kimberley's left hand as she starts to stroke me up and down. Whilst fingers on her right hand are going in and out of Cheryl. The feeling under the water is good.

Cheryl groaned, "Oh babe. I love it, I love it."

Kimberley spoke, "Who's going to cum first?"

My cock was gripped tightly and the sensation of looking at these two women was turning me on big style. Kimberley's little kisses to my lips, but that look into my eyes, was making me harder and harder.

Cheryl shouted, "I CAN'T TAKE IT. I CAN'T TAKE IT."

Kimberley spoke, "Cum on big boy, you've got some catching up to do!"

I replied, "Oh fuck. You are turning me on so much. Wank me harder."

With that, I could feel a quicker motion and felt great. To my left, Cheryl was in ecstasy and it looked like she couldn't take much more.

"I'M GOING TO CUM. YOU'RE TOO GOOD AT THIS. I'M GOING TO CUM!" Cheryl screamed.

What a feeling and a sight, I wanted to cum, but I don't want to be wanked off in Kimberley's hand. It seems such a waste.

Cheryl could take no more, "OH YES, YES, YES, YES. FUCK YES!"

As Cheryl exploded in the hot tub, I looked at Kimberley and asked, "I want to fuck you in the ass?"

Kimberley let go of my cock and lifted herself out of the water and leant outside the hot tub to leave her legs and ass in the water. I stood up and went behind her.

With the water, it felt easy to slide cock down her ass hole. I knew Kimberley could take inch after inch of me inside her, I knew I didn't need to hold back.

Kimberley spoke, "Oh yes. I can feel that deep inside me. Keep going. Bang the fuck out of me!"

I loved her ass up against my balls, and I could feel every forward motion as I banged them against her.

I knew my time was running out of being with these two women and this felt like the last act. I wanted it to be good and it certainly felt good as my cock swelled inside Kimberley's ass.

To my surprise a hand, Cheryl's hand has reached under my ass to my balls. She had decided to be a part of this and started to fondle my balls as I continued to pound away.

I spoke, "Oh wow. I want to cum, I want to cum."

Kimberley spoke, "Cum for me. I want you to explode hot juices one more time. Do it."

My balls were aching from the pain. Pretty sure it was an after-effect feeling of the last couple of days, not just now, of fucking these two.

I screamed, "CUM INSIDE YOU. I'M GOING TO CUM!"

Kimberley's ass bounced and shook as I my cum explode inside her. It soon dribbled back into the water, and onto Cheryl's hand a little.

I moved back and collapsed onto a seat as I saw two naked bodies in front of me turn to me. They both give me kisses and said they needed to go.

My thoughts of I don't want you to go, but sexually, I'm done for now was mixed. I gathered my breath back and remember the last few hours and the last couple of days.

My eyes must have been closed when they both got off the hot tub when I was in recovery mode. The next thing I remember is Kimberley poking her head out of the apartment to me.

Kimberley spoke, "See you in the UK. I will never forget you but remember more memories can be made."

THE END.

12