Kelly Brook Takes a Break

Story Info
Kelly Brook Takes a Break.
3.4k words
4.68
5.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What to Expect

This is a fantasy story of a weekend away and meeting up with the English Beauty Kelly Brook.

This is my tale.

I've had a shit year, business was on its knees, my relationship with my wife had ended, and nothing was going right. My life needed a break, and I decided to go away to a countryside hotel for a couple of nights. It wasn't flash, it wasn't rubbish, it was one of those mid-range budgets hotels with a bar and restaurant, which meant as a single person I could relax by day and at night, knew there was a good pint and some good pub grub to eat. I'd been looking to the trip away I knew some space and time away would do me some good. No stress, no work, and no women to ruin it.

On arrival at the hotel, it was what you expected, no-frills and no fuss. Check-in was as simple as sign-here, here's your key and breakfast start at 7 am. Have a nice stay thing. That afternoon no great excitement, I chilled with a book, went for a walk, and got back for a beer before freshening up, to then come down later for the local pie of the day and mash. Proper English bloke thing!

I was minding my own business, there was one cute waitress and another less cute, and although I was trying not to flirt with the cute one, it was easy to flash a smile at her and dream I'm closer to her age than my own. A usual bog-standard evening of thoughts, but then something changed. Something completely unexpected happened or in this case a late arrival to the hotel.

What I saw I thought I that must be a look-a-like, one of the best I've ever seen, but seriously, the woman who has just walked through the door looks very like one of the lad's mags favourites, sexy woman from my years of growing up, Kelly Brook. What the hell is she doing here? It was just surreal and completely random that she had rocked up at this place.

I could see Kelly and 3 others; her entourage walks through the door and stands at the reception desk. Despite her fame, it was funny to see her wait for service, no one was rushing to check-in a late arrival. Kelly had long flowing locks, just like I was used to seeing it and was dressed in a nice dress and shoes. She looked smart, far too smart for this hotel! As I continued watching and started listening, let's just say Kelly wasn't happy. I could hear her giving the agent a rocket up the arse, all I could understand was she was on her way back to London, this is 4 hrs away, and their car had broken down. She was fuming and wasn't in the mood when others in her party tried to make a joke of it all.

Finally, someone at the hotel started to ask them how they could help them, they asked if they wanted dinner, but said service was about to close, but they might be able to do some sandwiches! You couldn't make this up. This hotel could get some great PR in looking after Kelly, but here they were treating her like a no-one. To be fair, the young lad serving her, probably had no idea who she was. The conversation led to her needing no food but needing a room. Sadly, for them, the hotel only had 1 room left. You could see the agent working this out and saying that's fine for all 4 of us. But Kelly was having none of this. Whatever event she'd been to that day, I got the impression she was sick to the sight of the crew and said I'm the star, I'm having the room to myself, everyone can find their bed for the night. Don't get me wrong, she wasn't being a diva, but she wanted some time to herself, away from being fluffed up and looked after 24/7.

Kelly got her way, as after a few minutes they got her checked-in alone and said they would try the hotel in the next country village. A taxi had rocked up by now to take them away. This left Kelly all alone, she's mature enough to look after herself in a little mid-range hotel. There was more than just me at the hotel, but it appeared that I was only the one who had any idea who this person was. I do find the life of a celebrity strange, a star one day, but often a nobody the next.

For the next 30 minutes, I finished my meal, had another pint, and minded my own business again. The next time I was distracted though was when Kelly came down to the bar, took a seat and ordered a drink. As normal, as normal can be. She'd not changed but had tied her hair back which meant you could see how gorgeous her face was. Big eyes and beautiful lips. I have sat about 20 feet away and was taken back by the fact one of the best-looking women in the world was so close to me. What to do? Go to bed, remember I'm taking a break away from stress, work, and women. Well, that is what you would do if you didn't see the opportunity. I asked the cute waitress what Kelly was drinking, she said a glass of the pinot. I was surprised by the simple choice, but that is probably the best they had.

Fortune favours the brave I thought, I got off my seat and started walking towards Kelly.

In a confident tone I said, "Hi, Kelly". She looked up with her stunning big eyes and said, "Hello" it was said in a rather brash and not another pervert wanting to talk to me way!

I continued with, "I don't want to disturb you, but I got the feeling when you arrived you've had a bad day and I'm wondering if you would mind some company?"

I expected a solid no, but to my surprise, she welcomed me to sit down and said, "the company would be good." Her tone changed immediately, she was friendly and lovely all of a sudden. This is what I expected from her, and I wasn't wrong.

The time I'd seen her on TV, she seemed pretty laid back and this is what my first impression was in now being sat opposite this amazing, gorgeous woman. Her eyes were amazing, very inviting. I remember all those lad magazine posters where I was looking elsewhere, but when you look at her eyes you are mentally saying to yourself, "Take all that cum out of my loins and fucking love it."

Our drink together was going well, good conversation, nothing sexual and it was too people just chilling at the end of the day. It was a surprise when the less cute barmaid said they needed to close the bar and asked if we would leave. I couldn't believe the time had flown by and we were getting thrown out!

Kelly said, "Look, I'm enjoying drinking, is it possible to get a drink anywhere else?" She'd forgotten we were in the countryside, and maybe thought we were in the bright lights of London. In a disappointed way she said, "Oh no. Can I take a bottle for my room then. I need to ring my LA agent and I will up for a couple more hours."

What happened next was a surprise, when she said, "do you fancy joining me, I don't like drinking alone?"

Was I getting chatted up by Kelly Brook? That would be something for my gravestone. Lol.

Here I am, on a countryside break, carrying a bottle of wine to Kelly Brook bedroom. Neither of us was drunk, but it didn't take the Brain of Britain to think what might come next! Inside the room, Kelly asked "Can you open the wine please, I'm going to message LA to say I'm busy".

She went on to add, "it's a daily meeting I must do but can easily miss them when I've worked late. I will tell I'm working." She said this with a giggle, I got a feeling she was thinking about working out on me!

In opening the wine, pouring two glasses out, Kelly had taken a seat on not the most appealing sofa you had seen in your life, but it was a very cosy and close 2-seater.

"Come on, you better join me here and you can tell me about your life" said Kelly.

My life I was thinking, there was not a lot to say compared to the life Kelly had lived.

I asked, "What do you want to know?"

"Tell me about the women you've slept with and how big your cock is?" Kelly said this in a very direct way.

I nearly dropped the wines as I took a seat next to her. So far that evening the discussion had been very normal, but all I've got a sudden the chat and turned to the size of my manhood!

Kelly added, "I don't mind how big it is, but they're one thing which is happening, I want you inside me!"

I didn't know what to say, but I blurted out something like, "That sounds like a big change in my luck today and it sounds like you are trying to get over your shit day in the best way you know".

"Hell, yeah", said Kelly.

She added, "I love sex and I need it. I love being wet and what I love about you is you haven't hit on me. You've turned me on by being you and being normal."

We were no more than 2 feet apart on this sofa and I'm with a very gorgeous woman who had just said she wants me inside her! To say I was turned on was putting it mildly.

Kelly stood up and asked, "will you give me a hand and help me to unzip this dress."

As I did this, she let it drop to the floor to reveal a matching white bra that held her ample assets in the best way they could and a pair of pants that just about covered up her ass. She then turned back to me and started unbuttoning my shirt. As she did this, she started to kiss my chest.

Kelly commented, "You're in a good condition, I like."

I didn't feel like I was, but I wasn't going to complain at this point. She next unbuckled my belt and loosed my jeans.

"You might be the perfect size for me" Kelly then said.

I was getting aroused and was wondering where I shall start on this woman. It became clear that maybe I didn't need any ideas, Kelly was all over it.

Kelly said, "I want you hard and I'm thinking most guys dream of a tit wank in these babies, do you fancy that?"

My response was, "You have the most perfect breasts, and I would love to see them for real."

Kelly in a confident and lustful manner said, "Get your ass off that sofa and get those jeans off, and get my bra unbuttoned."

As we stood up, I couldn't believe I was getting naked for Kelly Brook.

"That looks like 6 inches to me, but let's make that harder," said Kelly.

In saying that she turned away from me and moved closer so I could unclip her bra. In doing this her ass was closer to my cock, as I started to feel the silk of them against me. I unclipped and took her bra off, and immediately decided to start cupping her breasts. They were immense, by the far the biggest breasts I've ever touched, and in doing this I could feel myself getting harder and harder.

Kelly then to my surprise didn't hold back and said, "Let's get back to the tit wank later. I'm going to lean over this shit sofa, I want you to rip my pants off and I want you to explode inside me and treat me like an absolute whore!"

Wow, and who am I to deny a request like that!

I took Kelly's pants in my two hands and pulled them down and let them drop to the bedroom floor. In doing this she bent herself over the sofa to reveal a perfect pert bum. She reached out to my cock and said, "I want you inside my pussy, maybe we can do anal later!"

This girl knew what she wanted and as she drew me closer it wasn't long before I started to slide my cock inside Kelly Brook. She was wet, she wasn't lying, and it was easy as I started to slide 5, 6, 7 inches of my cock inside her.

"Come on Mark, fuck me like a whore," said Kelly.

I didn't know she knew my name. I was giving it everything I could, as my hips got into the action of rapid pace, my hands on her hips, then I could feel her pussy tightening as I gave it everything, and Kelly started moaning loudly.

Kelly was starting to get louder in her speech, "I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum Mark."

Mark was shouted loudly as I felt her explode wet, wet juices all over my cock. Kelly Brook has just cum all over my cock.

As I continued to keep going. Kelly let me go for a couple of minutes and had grabbed my right hand to hold her right breast before I could take any more and I exploded deep inside her. This was not an explosion, this was a super explosion, I was fucking the shit out of Kelly Brook and when it came, it came big, big, big.

"Sit on this sofa and let me lick up all this mess you've made," said Kelly.

In moving back onto the sofa this was the first look I got of Kelly from the front. Oh wow, her tits had perfect nipples and her pussy glistened from all the wet juices. Kelly had put herself on the floor and started to use her tongue to lick my cock, she did it slowly and gently, and kept looking up at me from time to time, as I stroked her hair away to see exactly what she was doing. It was no big surprise, but as Kelly started to lip and suck me off, I could feel my cock starting to get harder again.

The fact she was starting to put it in her mouth helped a lot!

When I wasn't in her mouth, she used her hand and started to slowly stroke it up and down, when she does this, she was licking the tip of my cock.

This girl could give great blow jobs! Actor, model, presenter and now a sex goddess.

As the BJ continued, she grabbed my balls and rubbed them firmly as my erection got harder as I kept sinking in and out of her mouth.

This is fucking amazing, as I can take no more and Kelly bites down hard on me, as I shoot one more inside Kelly Brook.

She swallowed every good dam drop, what a cum-swallowing whore this girl is! Her words, not mine!

What came next was Kelly saying, "Let's fuck on that bed. I want to see you looking into my eyes when you shoot your cum inside me next and I want you to scream my name as you fuck the absolute shit out of me!!!"

I wasn't going to say no, but this woman had a way with words! As she stood up, she looked at me and said, "Come on Mark, I want you again and again!"

Oh wow, how the hell did this night happen, but let's make hay as the sun shines was my thinking. I quickly got up and grab Kelly before she got to the bed.

What was I thinking but I said to her "Slow down, let's do this right?"

I felt like I was taking back some control, she seemed to like it. I took hold of her left hand and lifted it against the cupboard as a sign that I got hold of you here, let me show you a good time.

As I moved closer to her and started kissing her, those lips didn't disappoint. I was kissing Kelly Brook and it tasted good. Our hands were no longer entangled, I had let go as we started to fondle and touch each other gently and also roughly, in exploring each other bodies.

The kissing had turned into snogging, snogging had turned into grabbing hold of each other tightly and touching each other everywhere. Her body was amazing, with lots of curves, but nothing to complain about, that was for sure.

I took Kelly to the bed and gently pinned her down with her hands above her head, but then let go of her hands, as my mouth started to kiss her pert nipples. There was so much to go at, I was loving this. Kelly had reached down to my cock and had started to wank it up and down, it felt bloody good.

After kissing her for a little longer, I couldn't resist her anymore. I treated her, as she wanted to be treated, there was no ceremony of entry, I sank my cock straight into Kelly's moist pussy.

She had wrapped her legs around me, as I started building up a rhythm that I didn't even know I had. I've never seen tits like this before, the force of entry and the rhythm, these beauties were bouncing all over the place. I could feel Kelly tighten her legs around me and I could feel her visible shudder as her mouth opened wide and started to shout at me to cum inside her. Was it fear, I don't think so, but moments later, I could feel my juices exploding everywhere inside Kelly Brook.

Kelly said, "Fucking hell Mark, scream my name when you cum inside me, tell the world who you are shagging."

With that, she rolled us both over and said more loudly, "Scream my bloody name!"

Wow, she was getting scary, but still very fuckable.

With me, in near recovery mode on my back, Kelly got on top and started to kiss me and rub her breasts against my cock.

"Do you like that?" Kelly asked. It was a question what didn't need answering.

"Let's make it fantastic Mark. I wanted you inside me again", she added.

My cock had calmed down a touch after cumming inside her, but she was making sure it wasn't staying out of action for long! As she rubbed my cock between her breasts, I could feel it getting harder and harder again.

"Right, scream my name louder his time", Kelly said.

With that, she started to use her own fingers to rub her clit a few times and then positioned herself on my cock one more. She slid down only a little bit at first, but then slowly kept going up and down, inch by inch on me.

Kelly was loving the control and making sure she only took what she wanted when she wanted. With this gorgeous woman riding me, it was no surprise that I was getting more and more aroused.

"I want you Mark, cum inside me again and scream my name!!!" Kelly said.

With that, she shaped her body back, which gave me a sensational view of her body which made me say "Fucking hell Kelly Brook, you make me want to cum inside you."

With that, she screamed back at me "FUCKING CUM INSIDE ME, I WANT YOU!!!"

What came next was my cock exploding more than I have known. Hot spunk shooting an absolute splurge of semen juices deep inside the beautiful Kelly Brook.

I shouted out "Kelly Brook, I fuckin love cumming inside you!!"

We were both a sweaty mess as she fell back onto the bed covers and she planted her head on my chest, as if I was her pillow.

My smile was from ear to ear, and I had never felt so exhaustive, or so happy at the same time.

To my surprise, Kelly calmly said, "Are you was around all weekend?"

"Yeah I am", I replied.

"Great, do you fancy coming back here tomorrow at 10 am, but will you leave now? I need to call my agent!!!" were Kelly's last words to me that night.

Did I feel used? Yes, but who cares. I'd be used every single day if it's as good as this!