Spanked by All Three

Story Info
A man gets a comeuppance from a man and two women.
2.3k words
3.5
58k
7

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 10/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kscarpa
kscarpa
101 Followers

This is a condensed, illustrated rewrite of the first two installments of my series "Spanked in Front of the Ladies."

--

I'd been looking forward to the weekend at my friend Tim's apartment by the beach. The plan was that his girlfriend, Keri, whom I knew pretty well, would be there, and also their friend Samantha, whom I'd met a couple of times. Between Keri and Samantha, I knew there'd be plenty to look at. Moreover, I had some hopes that maybe Samantha would be interested in me. It was a two-bedroom apartment, where I was slotted to sleep in the living room, but hope sprang eternal.

Things didn't go exactly as I expected. That night, after dinner, everyone had had a couple of drinks, and we were hanging around the living room, watching the start of a sci-fi movie Tim had picked. The ladies were in short skirts, which I was having trouble pretending not to notice. Tim was wearing a pair of khakis, and I'd put on sweatpants, which did a poor job of concealing my interest. The ladies were sitting on either side of Tim on the sofa, while I sat in an armchair, feeling a bit of envy.

Anyway, at one point, Keri got up to bring us some beers, and he playfully swatted her on the back of the skirt. Samantha then giggled, and got up to help Keri in the kitchen, and I impulsively gave her a pat on the butt. "Hey!" she turned around, not amused. All three of them were staring at me. Tim spoke up, saying in a stern voice, "That's not acceptable, Kevin."

"Oh, are you in charge around here?" I said, unthinkingly. I was now not only jealous and horny, but also embarrassed at being admonished.

"I am in charge here," said Tim evenly. "This is my place, and you'll behave yourself while you're present." The word "present" hung in the air, like something he'd say to an unruly student.

My desire to show the girls I couldn't be bossed around like this impelled me to an unwise reply. "Yeah? Well, let's see how you enforce those rules."

"If you don't behave, I'll show you how," said Tim, clicking pause on the movie. "Keri, get me my hairbrush. You knew where it is." There was something knowing in his voice.

Keri smiled, went into a bedroom and emerged with a hairbrush. For a moment I had no idea why he wanted it, and then it dawned on me. The concept that Tim might use it as a disciplinary tool seemed to be something she was already familiar with. She handed the brush to him, with a smirk toward me. I glanced over at Samantha, and she looked surprised at the way the conversation was going, but intrigued. I could feel my face flush at the thought that the women were seeing Tim assert such authority over me.

I couldn't leave well enough alone. "If you're suggesting what I think you are, I'd like to see you try it," I challenged Tim.

"Fine," he said. He put the hairbrush down, then got up, walked over to me, and grabbed my arms. Before I knew it, he'd walked me over to the sofa, and pulled me across his lap. I put up a struggle, trying to pull away or press my bare feet into the carpet, but the man was just too strong. Within a few moments, he'd pulled my sweatpants down to around my knees. He held my left arm with his left.

"This won't be very long or hard, because it's a first offense," Tim said. "But it's a lesson you need to learn."

With that, he brought the hairbrush down on my underwear-clad butt. I squirmed and shot a resentful glare over my shoulder at him. Then I looked over at the girls, who were watching raptly. They both looked bemused, but Samantha also seemed to have a serious fascination. I was mortified, of course.

After a dozen or so smacks on alternating cheeks, Tim spoke to me. "Kevin, we can end this now, and you can stand in the corner for a while, pants down. You may keep your underwear on, as long as you're quiet and behave yourself. I'll let you know when you can rejoin us."

Maybe I should've taken that deal. Instead, I decided to show I hadn't been defeated.

"Fuck you!" I said.

"Okay then," Tim replied, and lay the brush down. For a moment I thought he was going to let me up, and that whole corner idea was going to go away. I was wrong.

Tim yanked down my underwear, and then picked up the brush again and began wailing on my butt. I flailed and kicked, sometimes groaning as the brush landed. But something else was happening too. Samantha noticed it.

"He's getting hard," she said, laughing.

"It seems some part of you enjoys this," Tim said. Then after a pause: "A small part."

The girls laughed at that.

"From now on you'll be in this position if you misbehave around here, Kevin," Tim continued. "Now if you finally keep your mouth shut, you can go stand in the corner, but the rules have changed to pants and underwear stay down. Understood?"

"Yeah," I grumbled.

He brought the hairbrush down harder than ever. I yelped.

"Yes, what?" he said, holding the brush against my sore butt.

"Yes, sir," I said, my voice sounding very squeaky.

He let me up, and I went to the corner. The three of them watched some more of the movie, while I listened and stared at the wall. After a while, Samantha walked over to me, having gotten a nod from Tim that I saw from the corner of my eye. She said, "You can pull up your pants and underwear now and sit with us." I did so, and to my happy surprise, found that some room had now been made for me on the sofa.

"And you're welcome to join me in my bedroom tonight if you'd like," Samantha said. Before I could answer, she turned to Tim and Keri and said, "That's assuming you two don't mind. And Tim, of course I'll need to hold onto that hairbrush of yours, just in case someone misbehaves."

That night, Sam let me into her bed. She sucked and stroked my cock, stopping intermittently to tease me about how Tim had put me in my place. "You're going to be the sub anytime you're in this apartment," she said. "You're going to have to do whatever he says, and what the girls say."

"We'll see about that," I replied. My pride wasn't going to let me accept that status. Tim's hairbrush was lying on the bedside table. I was tempted to grab the brush and put Sam across my knee. But I put off such thoughts of asserting myself as she worked me toward orgasm. Then I went down on her, my mind still replaying the embarrassment of what had happened earlier.

Arguably, it hadn't worked out too badly, in that I'd ended up with Sam. The next morning, at breakfast, the three of them all seemed happy to move on from what had happened the previous day. There were no references to the spanking. My cheeks were still sore, but I thought I did a good job of hiding that. One could think of the whole thing as a weird fluke.

On the other hand, Tim had spoken of how from now on I would have to be on good behavior while a guest in his apartment, and that I could expect more of this if I didn't comply. And Sam had called me a "sub" last night. Were those still their positions, even if politely unstated? And what about Keri? I had the impression she occasionally went over Tim's lap and that she liked the idea that he had the same authority over me.

Over the course of the day, I got a little caustic and assertive. We stayed at the beach for a few hours, and I was pretty open about looking at both Keri and Sam in their bikinis. I made wisecracks at Tim's expense. I practically ordered the girls to do things like pass the sunscreen. I was acting out a little bit. My pride was still wounded, and I wanted to reassert myself.

Back at Tim's apartment that afternoon, there was some discussion of dinner. Tim and Keri had bought groceries, and said they'd cook, and that Sam would be making the dessert, an apple cobbler. "You can do the dishes, Kevin," he said. There wasn't anything unreasonable about that, but I felt a bit chagrined at him giving me an assignment. "Sure, you're in charge," I said, sounding a bit sarcastic. Tim just looked at me with a slight smile, and I looked away.

I had my own car, so if I'd really wanted out from this situation, I could've just left that afternoon, rather than staying another night as planned. But I didn't want that. I wanted to be there. The ladies were looking great, wearing short skirts as they had the night before. I was hoping for another night with Sam. And while I felt chagrin at having been spanked by Tim, there was something that felt oddly appropriate about him showing me who's boss.

"I mean, yes, I'll do the dishes. No problem," I said. Tim nodded, and the girls gave a little giggle.

Dinner was great, including the wine. Then there was the cobbler, and a dessert wine with that. Then the thought was that we might watch another movie--something more romantic this time--after I'd done the dishes. I went to the kitchen and hurriedly worked though the pile, giving things a cursory rinse before loading them in the dishwasher. Keri came in to show me where the dish soap was, but as she looked at the loaded dishes, she was displeased. "This machine doesn't work so well," she said. "You'll need to rinse those some more."

"Fine," I said, a bit irritably. As I reached for the dish brush, I happened to notice a wooden spoon that hadn't been used. I acted on impulse, grabbing the spoon and using it for a little tap on the back of Keri's skirt. She looked at me with surprise. "Are you trying to get in trouble?" she said in a low voice, seemingly trying to prevent Tim and Sam from hearing.

As it happened, Tim was now right there behind us, bringing a stray dessert plate into the kitchen. He'd seen what I'd done and Keri's response. "All right, Kevin," he said with a sigh. "If I see one more inappropriate thing from you tonight, we're going to deal with it in the time-honored way. For now, just give me the spoon."

"Inappropriate, like this?" I said, angling the spoon toward Keri's skirt and giving her hem a little lift.

Tim grabbed my wrist and gave it a twist. My grip on the spoon loosened, and Keri pulled it away from me. Tim let go of my wrist and grabbed my upper arm, then stood a bit behind me, grabbing the other arm as well. "Walk," he said, and began walking me into the living room, back toward the sofa where we'd had our session the night before. Keri followed us. Sam was in one of the armchairs, watching what was going on. "I knew this'd happen," she said.

Tim sat and pulled me across his lap. He was wearing jeans. I had on sweatpants, the same ones from the night before. Perhaps I should've learned my lesson about how easily they could be pulled down. They were around my knees in no time. This time there was no question about leaving my briefs up. Those came down to mid-thigh. He then held out his hand toward Keri, and she handed him the wooden spoon.

The spoon came down again and again. Sometimes it was on alternating cheeks, sometimes a few in a row on one cheek. And once more the sting on my cheeks wasn't the only sensation I had going on. I was getting hard again. Noticing that, Tim grabbed my cock and placed it between his denim-clad thighs. The spanking resumed.

"You bastard," I said after a particularly hard spank. I started to move as if I were about to pull myself off Tim's lap, but there was little chance of that. He grabbed my wrist and placed it behind the small of my back. There were a few more spanks, with my cock squirming between his legs. I glanced over at the women. Keri had gone to sit on Sam's lap. Maybe the ladies wanted a little closeness to match the intimate connection the men had formed.

Tim stopped the spanks and looked over at the girls. "Get the scarves," he said to Keri. That seemed odd, as this was his summer place, but Keri stood up from Sam's lap and went to the master bedroom. She emerged a moment later with four silk scarves, of varying colors. "Up," ordered Tim, and he started pushing me off his lap. Then he stood, grabbing my arms again, and walked me over to the dining room table. He bent me over it, and he and the girls were soon tying my arms and legs to the table, removing my clothing in the process.

Once I was fully naked and secured, the girls stood on either side of me, each spanking one butt cheek. At first, they used their bare hands, but then Tim handed Sam the spoon, and found the hairbrush for Keri. The thwacking sounds resounded through the room. "Be glad we don't pull out the ping-pong paddles," Sam said, cheerfully.

"Be glad the girls don't peg you. That's next time you act up," Tim said. "And don't think your ass is immune to taking my cock either."

There were a few more spanks with spoon and hairbrush. Then Sam offered an idea. "If we're getting together next weekend, we'll need to bring a French maid's dress. It'll definitely help our little dishwasher get into the right attitude."

kscarpa
kscarpa
101 Followers