Cheshire/Batman Pt. 03: Third Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, that feels so good! Grab my ass!" she told him breathlessly. She threw her head back as they rocked their bodies together. Watching her tits bounce, Bruce grabbed her ass and firmly pulled it toward him. "Oh god! Just like that!"

Jada loved the feeling of his strong hands hungrily handling her body. There was no struggle for control of the orgasms, no begging for more or less of anything. She leaned forward to keep fucking him while they kissed, her chest against his as she continued to move her hips in rhythm with his cock. They held each other closely, both wanting the other to feel good. The rest of the world ceased to exist.

She wasn't sure if she was going to make him cum too soon if she kept going fast, so she slowed down to give him a chance to regroup.

"Damn, Jada..." he whispered breathlessly. "Keep going. That feels amazing." And, he had to admit that he was impressed with the fact that her bed wasn't squeaking and clamoring with all the force of their movements.

She moved her hips faster again. She knew what she was doing. He felt her mouth on his neck, getting warmer as she moaned with increasing intensity.

"Do you want to get on top?" she offered breathlessly.

"No, stay right like this..." he said, pressing his cock deeper and deeper inside her. They craved each others' warm flesh and desperately expressed it with moans and panting. Jada lost all track of time. Her hand was gripping his shoulder more and more tightly as she let herself get closer to climax. She kissed him hard and her whole body shuddered. But she made sure to let him know vocally that they had successfully brought her to orgasm.

He could sense her body let go. He pushed one more time and he, too, let himself release. His mind went blissfully blank.

It was a few moments before either of them wanted to move. Bruce just wanted to feel the soft skin on her back and stroke her hair. It felt so calm and peaceful to just lie with her. Jada eventually sat up, looking at him tenderly as she rose. He went to go throw out the condom and returned, settling into a position of post-coital bliss beneath the covers. She ducked her head under his arm to rest it on his chest.

"Are you going to spend the night?" she asked, trying not to sound too hopeful. He smiled serenely.

"Yeah, I'll spend the night," he agreed. There was nowhere else on Earth he'd rather be. It was a little soon to tell her that though, he thought.

"Good," she replied. She smiled and moved her lips only slightly to kiss his chest in a quick "thanks," not lifting her head.

Bruce melted. That was it, he thought. She's got me.

Jada felt extremely tranquil. She never would have thought that Bruce Wayne, the one-dimensional guy mentioned in all those articles, could be all of these things she had been seeing. There was something very Zen about him. He was pensive but he could still be present. She was so grateful that he thought to come into her gallery and pursue her, even though he could date almost any woman in Gotham. For once, she was just enjoying where they were at right now and not worrying about the future. She inched upward and kissed his chin. He returned the kiss as if it were the most natural thing in the world, like they'd been doing this for years.

"Look at you. You've got a lot of scars on you," Jada said, running her finger tips over his Batman-related injuries.

"Yeah..." he said, pointing to the most prominent ones. "This one was from a game of polo. This was a rope burn from rock climbing. This is a lacrosse injury. And this shoulder has been dislocated a lot," he said, reciting his made-up stories for each of them.

"This one?" she asked, gently touching his right shoulder.

"Yeah," he answered. She propped herself up and kissed him sweetly on the shoulder. With a smile, she kissed a mark on his chest, too.

"You poor man," she said softly.

"Don't feel too bad for me. I'm in a pretty good situation right now," he assured her.

"Pretty good?" she asked, wrapping her arm around him and pulling herself closer against his body.

"Very, very good. Amazing, really..." he corrected himself. "Your skin is so soft," he said, one hand on her back and the other one appreciating her shapely arms. Her thigh stretched across him.

Bruce and Jada held each other in a euphoric fog that would rival a smoky opium den. They fell asleep together, stroking each other gently. Peacefully. It was better than Bruce thought he could hope for when he thought about how this would turn out.

In retrospect, Jada would wonder how she hadn't seen that Bruce and Batman were the same man. But spending her high school years in Gotham City, just being an average citizen reading the papers, had made Batman a legend to her. He was a legend. His reputation on the streets in the Cheshire world compounded it. Most people thought that a man this devoted and secretive-- he must live in the shadows during the day. Or hang upside down in a cave! The papers wrote all kinds of things. In any random barroom, people would throw around their theories and opinions about Batman in the same way that they talked about football players: with supreme authority and no qualifications. The people of Gotham City took ownership of Batman. He represented whatever they wanted him to represent.

To think Bruce Wayne, one of the richest men in Gotham, was Batman would be like thinking President Clinton was secretly Elvis. Or JFK, Jr. was Bigfoot. It made no sense and was almost never explored.

Around Batman, Jada used to feel fear as Cheshire. Then, she was attracted to his danger, his mystery when she was on the island. Her memory now had exaggerated Batman's physique, his voice, and facial features to be so dark and so cold. For this reason, court cases don't rely on eyewitness testimony. The mind remembers what it wants to and then remembers the last memory it has, making copies of copies. Bruce Wayne didn't even slightly resemble Batman from her point of view. She had no idea that she would be spending the subsequent weeks and months in bed with The Dark Knight himself.