Chests 'n Nuts Roasting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then there was the possibility she was serious. What the fuck would that mean? We were cousins. That was kinda off limits, or should be by most people's standards. She'd never shown interest in me and we'd hardly talked at the last couple family gatherings. Was it just some cute, innocent, "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" kind of thing? We were a bit old for that. But the idea she might be interested in me for even more than that was both disturbing and enticing.

I was truly torn, wanting something I shouldn't while questioning the sincerity and motives of the offer. I'd hate myself if she was really interested in me and I turned her down, despite the risks. I mean, girls like her weren't exactly throwing themselves at me in college.

"Well?" Kaia's gentle prodding got me thinking she was afraid she'd over stepped. And that nudged me to thinking she wasn't just fucking with me. Shit.

I reluctantly extricated my hands from hers and paced for a moment, gathering my thoughts.

"I'm...I'm not sure what to say."

She shrugged, trying to act nonchalant. "Say yes, say no. Doesn't matter to me."

But it did. I could hear it in her voice. For whatever reason, she wanted to do this. Maybe she really was attracted to me. Maybe she was just bored and looking for fun. Maybe she just liked doing impulsive, crazy things.

"How would we do this?" I said.

I could see the spark of anticipation in the corner of her upturned mouth. "Let's say that for the rest of our stay here, you can ask to see my tits whenever you want. Only condition is that it's not in front of an inappropriate audience. And I own your left nut. I can do whatever I want with it so long as it's returned to you fully intact."

My imagination went all over the place with that. Seeing her tits on command -- awesome. Letting her...what? What would she do with my left nut? Look at it? Touch it? Take pictures of it? My cock started stirring at the ideas. It was crazy, but damn if it didn't sound like fun. It'd certainly make the rest of the holiday a hell of a lot more interesting.

"This is crazy," I said. "You know that, right?"

"Crazy fun," she said, wagging her eyebrows suggestively. She then cupped her tits through her sweater. "So, is that a yes?"

I couldn't say no, so, "Yes."

Kaia's smile lit up and she offered her hand in a shake of agreement. "Pleasure doing business with you, cuz. I'm sure we'll both be satisfied."

I hoped so. I was also acutely aware that I'd likely be seeing those tits any moment now. And she'd...what? I had no idea.

She grinned as my eyes drifted down. "I'm guessing you want a look?"

"Sure."

Kaia wasted no time, grabbing the hem of her sweater and peeling it up. Inch after inch of bare skin was revealed, driving me wild with anticipation, until she reached the bottoms of her breasts. She'd lifted just enough for me to see the under curve and proof of no bra. For their full size, they didn't droop much.

"That good enough?" she said, clearly teasing.

"Uh, no. Keep going."

She melodramatically sighed. "Very well, perv."

Kaia didn't leave me waiting long as she quickly lifted the sweater up to her neck. Her breasts bounced free, bared solely for my viewing pleasure. And, damn, was I pleased. They were glorious -- full, maybe a C-cup (at a guess), hanging slightly to each side, and dotted with small pink aureoles puckered almost entirely into very erect nipples. I could see the goosebumps on her skin, making me feel slightly guilty for how long she'd put up with the cold to be here with me.

I looked up and found her watching my reaction intently. Her smile was all I needed to wipe away any guilt over her exhibitionism. She was enjoying this and savoring my appreciation of her figure.

"Well? Worth it?"

"Absolutely," I said. I wanted to reach out and feel them, but that wasn't part of the agreement. I should've negotiated better. "They're amazing. Even better than I'd imagined."

She grinned and shimmied. The way her tits swayed made me weak in the knees. "And you've spent how much time imagining them, exactly?"

"No comment."

"Uh huh. Perv." There was no malice in her comment. Rather, I think she really enjoyed the idea I'd been hot for her.

Kaia lowered her sweater. "Now, I want to examine my shiny, new left testicle."

Unsure what she had in mind, I stood there waiting. Kaia stepped forward and reached out for my crotch. She might have been going for my balls, but there was no way she could miss my erection in the process. Her hand didn't linger there, though, clearly fishing around for "her" testicle. I could hardly believe this was actually happening.

"Can't find it through your jeans," she said. "Guess I'll have to try another way."

Kaia unbuckled my belt and began unzipping my jeans. Her focus was entirely on my crotch, never looking up at my eyes. I just watched in eager fascination, wondering just how far she'd take this. Honestly, at that point, I'd have let her do damn near anything she liked.

Once she had me unzipped, Kaia stepped in close such that our bodies touched. I was acutely aware of her breasts pressing into my chest. She was only a couple inches shorter, so when she looked me in the eyes it wasn't an awkward angle for either of us. Maintaining that eye contact and a neutral expression, she reached into my pants and began groping my balls through my boxer briefs. I craved more contact with my cock, but other than an incidental brush against it she was careful about where her hand went. After grasping both balls, she separated the left one and rolled it around in her fingers for a bit.

"There's my nut," she said with a grin. "Feels nice and firm. Good size. Think I got a fair bargain."

I didn't ask how many she could compare it against. More than the pleasant sensation of her touch, I just enjoyed the fact she had her hand in my pants and we were somehow cool with this arrangement. I was cool with it, right? Would I end up regretting it? I couldn't think past hot girl fondling my testicle.

There was something captivating in her eyes, too. Maybe she was trying to get a read on me, whether I was actually cool with this or reluctantly pressured. Just a bit of uncertainty on her part

"Show me your tits again," I said, getting the words out through my dry mouth.

Kaia grinned. To my disappointment, she removed her hands from my pants to hike her sweater back up. However, to my great pleasure, she took it all the way off. While not revealing anything she hadn't already shown me, this act felt distinctly different from merely flashing. Kaia's eyes had a bit of challenge in them, as if daring me to touch her breasts mere inches away.

She held her sweater in one hand and reached back for my crotch with the other. This time Kaia ran her fingers along the waistband and then just inside it. Her fingers were cold, but hell could freeze over before I showed any sign of discomfort.

Inch by inch, she reached further down into my underwear. Her fingers brushed alongside my cock, making no effort to diminish that contact, but neither did she grasp or otherwise intentionally stimulate me. She knew I was hard as a rock.

Eventually, the tips of her fingers wrapped around my scrotum. Just as she had outside my underwear, she gently massaged my left nut between her fingers and thumb. Her attention was unhurried and methodical.

"All mine," she said, winking at me.

"What are you going to do with it?" I said.

She shrugged. "Haven't decided yet. I've got a couple days."

I'm not sure if anything else would have happened then and there, but the sound of a door opening into the breezeway below startled both of us into frantic coverup mode. Kaia's hand was out of my underwear in a flash and she wrestled with her sweater to get it both right-side out and over her head. I hastily adjusted myself in my twisted underwear and zipped up and buckled my belt.

We were decent just as the first footsteps could be heard coming up to the Closet. Kaia and I shared wide-eyed stares and grins of relief, knowing we'd been extremely close to getting caught. She was running fingers through her hair when my dad poked his head into the room.

"Hey," I said, trying to sound bored.

"Just checking to see how things were coming along," he said. His gaze took in the stacks of boxes and then lingered on Kaia for a moment. Was he checking her out, noticing her very conspicuous pokies? "Hi Kaia."

"Morning Ken," she said. With so many aunts and uncles sharing the same last name, the cousins had taken to calling adults other than their parents by first name. It still sounded odd to my ear hearing her doing so with my dad.

"Yeah," I said. "It's a mess, so a little slow going. Kaia's helping, though."

He seemed to consider that a bit longer than I liked. Did he suspect we were up to no good? If only he knew...

"Okay," he said. "Well, I'll leave you to it. I'm heading out to bring in some more firewood."

"Have fun," I said as he nodded to both of us and retreated back down to the breezeway.

Once the door opened and closed, Kaia and I both burst out laughing. "Fuck, that was close," she said. "Think he suspected anything?"

"I hope not," I said. "God, that would have been a disaster."

"Maybe," she said, giving a little shrug. "Maybe not."

I raised my eyebrows and she laughed at my reaction. "Don't worry," she said. "I'm not going there."

"Thank goodness."

"Well, I doubt he suspected anything," she said. "Didn't hurt that your boner shrank faster than a popped balloon."

God, this girl was blunt. And she'd been watching the bulge in my pants?

"Not that he'd have noticed," I said. "Not when you're flashing your high beams like that."

Kaia looked surprised, then gave me an approving nod. She looked down and ran her fingers over her protruding nipples. "Think he looked?"

"Hard not to."

"Well, maybe he just assumed I was cold," she said. "Considering it's fucking freezing in here."

"Gotta work harder, then."

Kaia waved me off. "You can work harder. I'm going to go warm up elsewhere."

I put on a mock pout, though I was a little disappointed. "What? Bored with your left nut already?"

She gave me another of those devious grins. "No, but I suspect you'd get uncomfortable staying so...up...if I kept playing with it."

I wanted to suggest she could cure that by giving me some relief. Whether it was lack of confidence or just interpreting that she wasn't intending this game to go that far, I held back the comment.

"If you say so," I said, leaving it hanging. "But I want another look."

Kaia didn't hesitate, lifting her sweater once again to give me a nice, long view. "Perv. Just can't get enough, huh?"

"Never."

She lowered her sweater, smoothing it down in such a way that made her breasts move tantalizingly under the fabric. "Well, I'm sure you'll find ways to get more looks."

I grinned. "Like now?"

Kaia rolled her eyes. "Later. I'm out."

"Fine. Boor."

She started for the stairs, then hesitated and turned back to me. "One thing."

"Yeah?"

"No jerking off."

I felt myself blush a bit at that. "Uh. Not saying I was going to, but why not?"

Her eyes sparkled. "Because I own that left nut, which means half your spermies are mine. And I'll be damned if I allow any of my little swimmers to be sacrificed to a tissue or down the shower drain or wherever you feel like sending them."

Holy balls. Did that mean she had something else in mind for my cum? My cock was already starting to swell at the prospect. After all this, I was going to be sorely tempted to find some relief, and now I couldn't.

"You're evil, you know," I said.

"Close." She ran her finger under her breasts, highlighting the word "Naughty."

"Like I was saying..."

Kaia turned, snagged a plastic bag out of one of the open boxes, and left with a wiggle in her butt, knowing I'd be watching. Evil and naughty. And what had been in the bag? I glanced in the box and just saw more Christmas decorations.

It was going to be a long and hopefully fun day.

#

The rest of the morning was uneventful. I finished the work in the Closet and then got roped into helping with a few other minor chores. When I was finally free and set about looking for Kaia, I found that her and Avery had been snared by the little kids to play board games. Sitting on the floor, Avery had her back to me but Kaia spotted me a gave me a quick smile. Her eyes widened just for a fraction of a second, letting me know she knew exactly why I'd ventured by even if it wasn't a good time. I watched on for just a minute before hurrying off to avoid being drafted into playing.

After lunch, Kaia caught my eye and gave a subtle nod. My heart started pounding as I moved to leave the living room and "bump" into her in the hallway that led to grandma's bedroom and the Old House's first floor bathroom. While the house was noisy with kids and a football game on the television, the hallway was a dimly lit respite from the hubbub.

Kaia was just ahead of me and didn't acknowledge that I was following her until she reached the bathroom. She stepped in the doorway, then turned to face me. With a quick look up and down the hall to be sure we were alone, she quickly reached out for my crotch and gave my left nut (and a good bit of the rest of my cock and scrotum) a squeeze.

"Geez, Alex," she said. "Hard already?"

I shrugged. "You have that effect on me."

Kaia seemed to consider that as she let go and backed up a step into the bathroom. "And you didn't even see the girls."

I glanced down. "Trust me, they look spectacular even under the sweater."

She grinned. "So you don't want a peek?"

"I didn't say that."

Kaia gave a quick laugh, then pulled up her sweater. Still fantastic, nipples still quite erect. Rather than the quick flash I'd expected, she let her fingers cup and play with her tits.

"You still behaving?" She said.

It took me a moment to realize what she meant. I patted my crotch. "Not a drop spilled."

"Good," she said, dropping her sweater. "How about you take me and Avery out on the snowmobile?"

Way to change the topic, there, cousin. I raised an eyebrow. "Not just you?"

She chuckled, shaking her head. "I don't think that would be safe."

Interesting. I agreed and she said they could be ready in ten minutes or so. Time enough to get some warmer clothes on.

#

The girls found me out by the shed where I'd already gotten the snowmobile out and had started tying on the tow rope for the inner tube. One of the uncles had clearly gotten everything tuned up and inflated before we'd arrived at the cabin, making this a lot easier.

Kaia, to my surprise, was still wearing leggings under her jacket. At least she had boots, gloves, and a hat, but I expected her legs would be freezing in minutes. Avery was a little better dressed with jeans, so long as they didn't get wet.

"Dressed warm enough?" I said as they arrived.

Kaia looked down. "Two layers. And one's thermal. And if that's not enough, you'll have to keep me warm."

I shot her a surprised and warning look. Avery seemed to have a similar reaction, but Kaia just brushed us off. They donned helmets and we were ready to go.

"Wanna take the tube first?" Kaia said to Avery.

"Sure, whatever." Avery then pointed firmly at me. "Don't get too crazy, though."

I nodded and took the driver's seat. Kaia settled in behind me, wrapping her arms around me with a bit more intimacy than typical when riding. I looked behind us to Avery on the tube and she gave a thumbs up.

Revving the engine, I eased us forward. It had been a year, so I needed to reacquaint myself with the machine. That and the terrain was a little rough on the way down to the lake. Once we were safely on the flat, frozen surface, I opened the throttle a bit and took us zooming across. It wasn't a huge lake, maybe half a mile wide, but there were only a handful of properties bordering it. I saw only a few other tracks and footprints in the otherwise pristine snow.

After a bit, Kaia worked her hand down to my crotch. Between her glove and my jeans and long underwear, I couldn't feel much. But just the knowing was good for something.

On finishing a loop around the lake, I stopped by the cabin to make sure the girls were still doing well.

"Little fast there at the end, sport," Avery said, though she didn't sound upset.

Kaia waved aside the complaint. "I thought it was a perfect ride -- noisy and fast, just how I like my sex."

I'm sure my eyes popped at that. Avery's certainly did, but her attention was on our cousin who was grinning wildly under her helmet.

"K! Geez!" Avery groaned.

"What? Just being honest." Apparently I wasn't the only one Kaia enjoyed needling.

Avery rolled her eyes. "And here I thought you liked it wet and sloppy, which is exactly how I'd expect this next ride to be if you're driving. I'll sit it out, thanks."

If my eyes had bugged at Kaia's comment, I was speechless at my sister's retort. I couldn't recall her ever talking like that. Not around me, anyway.

"Suit yourself," Kaia said before I could object. "We'll just do a quick loop, then you can take Alex for a ride."

Avery rolled her eyes, then nodded and unlatched the tow line, dragging the tube away. I let Kaia take the driver seat and settled in behind her. I placed my hands on her hips and left a clear gap between us for my sister's benefit. After showing her the simple controls, Kaia eased forward and soon had us cruising at a good clip.

Once away from the cabins, I slid forward and pressed my crotch into her ass. I wasn't exactly aroused, but like her hands had been it was more the implied gesture. She grabbed one of my hands and pulled it up to her chest before quickly getting both hands back on the handlebars. I was more than eager to accept her invitation to feel up her tits, despite not feeling much through all the layers. Did this mean I'd be welcome to feel her up the next time I got to see her topless? Okay, now I was getting hard.

Kaia seemed to enjoy driving, doing a little side to side action. About three quarters of the way around the lake, she veered off toward shore where there was a small inlet. That hid us from Avery's line of sight, as well as probably most of the other cabins.

Kaia came to a stop and turned back to me. "Hop off for a moment."

"Okay," I said, unsure what she had in mind and hoping she didn't ditch me here

Kaia, certain she had my attention, took off her gloves and unzipped her coat. With a grin at my expression, she then lifted her sweater to show me her tits. Yeah, right out on the lake in sub freezing temps. Her nipples looked like pebbles, so hard among the goosebumped flesh.

"Nice," I said. "But you're nuts."

"Naughty," she said, pulling everything back into place. "Get it right."

"Yes ma'am."

"And get back up here. I need my nut keeping my ass warm."

I did as she asked, spooning in tight behind her. I immediately put my hands over her breasts and felt her shake her head.

"Gonna give your sis a show?"

"I'll move them when we get closer."

She chuckled. "If you must. Just to be clear, though, I'm only allowing this while I've got coats and gloves for protection."

"Protection? From me? I'm hurt."

"Yeah, from you. Perv."

Kaia laughed, gunned the throttle, and had us back in the open and heading for the cabin. I lowered my hands and scooted back just a little. I was still hard, but didn't think Avery could notice under the hem of my coat.

Avery was hugging herself and jumping around for warmth. "'Bout time. What took ya?"

Kaia pulled off her helmet as she dismounted. "Just stopped for a quickie. Why, you in a hurry?"

Avery rolled her eyes. Again. I did my best to act shocked at the suggestion, despite the grain of truth.