Chests 'n Nuts Roasting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Avery simply moaned at our combined efforts. Kaia and I, cheek to cheek, worked her over diligently, only briefly pausing to kiss one another. At some point, my cousin took my hand and dragged it down to Avery's crotch. I don't know if she'd already been touching my sister down there or not, but the panties were clearly soaked. I spread my fingers across her entire pussy and rubbed gently. Her legs tightened around my fingers and I immediately sensed hesitation coming from her.

"Whose hand is that?" Avery asked rhetorically. "Alex?"

"I put it there," Kaia said, as if that made it all okay.

I looked up at my sister from where I'd been sucking her nipple. She looked down at me through slitted lids, pursed her lips, and sighed softly.

"Let's leave the line at playing with my tits, okay?" she said without a hint of anger.

Honestly, it gave me a sense of relief. Now I knew where she stood on the matter. I wouldn't have to worry if I was pushing things too far.

"Deal," I said, quickly removing my hand from her crotch.

"You too, 'cuz," Avery said.

Kaia pouted but nodded in agreement. "Yes, dear."

Avery rolled her eyes, then closed them fully as Kaia and I resumed our tag team assault on her tits. Kissing, touching, sucking, moaning -- it went on for quite some time. At one point, I thought Avery might be close to orgasm without any direct contact below the waist. She seemed rather pleased with all the attention, and that was good enough for me.

We all cuddled with Avery in the middle for a bit. The girls kissed lightly every now and then. Avery never turned to meet my lips, though, and again I was okay with that limit. It somehow felt like it would be more intimate that playing with her tits.

"Feeling neglected yet, Alex? " Kaia reached across Avery to run her hand down my side to my hip. My cock, which had flagged somewhat while we caught our breath, surged quickly back to full hardness. It bumped into Avery's hip. If she noticed, she didn't react.

I shrugged. "Not really," I said. "This is already the best Christmas ever."

Kaia grinned. "But it could be better. Much better."

"If you say so," I said, chuckling.

"Oh, I say."

Avery groaned. "Geez you two. Can I leave?"

"Hell no," Kaia said. "You're staying and you're participating, even if that's only to watch."

Avery's smile told me she wasn't that bothered by the absurdity of the situation. Not any longer, anyway. And me? Well, the idea had grown on me enough to have already shifted from impossible to inevitable.

"You're a perv, you know," Avery said. Kaia held up her fingers just a fraction of an inch apart. Avery shook her head no. "Bigger than that. Much bigger."

"Whatever."

Kaia caught us both by surprise by rolling over Avery and landing squarely atop me. I was pushed from my side to my back in the process and my cousin straddled my crotch, propping herself up over me so her breasts could swing just out of reach of my mouth. My cock throbbed and bumped against her smooth, wet pussy.

"Easy there, big guy," Kaia said, wiggling her crotch against me for a moment before lifting back off my cock. "There'll be time for that...after I'm done playing with my nuts."

Avery rolled to her side, facing us while scooting back a bit to give us room and get a better view. Kaia, meanwhile, leaned over to kiss me. She then kissed and licked her way down my chest. Avery giggled when she paused to suck my nipples. Fuck, that actually felt really good.

Kaia stopped kissing just before reaching the tip of my cock and repositioned herself between my legs. She gave me a hungry grin, pulled her hair off to one side, and leaned over to plant a kiss on my balls. That was hardly a stimulating contact, yet my cock bounced in response. I glanced Avery's way and smiled when I found her gaze locked on the action down below.

Kaia quickly transitioned from kissing to sucking. She took one of my balls into her mouth, massaging it with her tongue, while playing gently with the other between her fingers. Ah, now that was nice with a helping of naughty. After a bit, she swapped which nut got which pleasure. Her fingers, in addition to rolling my testicle around, began pressing into the root of my erection.

"Tasty?" Avery's voice was soft. It sounded like she was trying to be a teasingly playful, but I heard a hint of hunger there.

"Mmmhmm," Kaia murmured around the ball in her mouth. She then released it and glanced up at Av. "Wanna try?"

"I'll take your word for it."

Kaia shrugged. "Suit yourself."

My cousin shifted her attention to my cock, licking up the entire length until she could lap up the drop of pre-cum that had gathered at the tip. There was a distinct element of showmanship to the display, I suspected more for my sister's benefit than mine. Kaia kissed her way up and down the shaft several times before finally lifting it off my belly and wrapping her lips around the swollen head. Heaven.

I closed my eyes and focused on nothing but my cousin's lips and tongue as she explored my cock. She was no novice, keeping her teeth from scraping my sensitive flesh. I could feel one hand fondling my balls while her other wrapped around the base of my shaft, stroking gently.

Perhaps more surprising was when Avery took my hand in hers. It was like her way of sharing the intimacy of the moment. I squeezed gently and she briefly looked away from the blow job to smile at me.

Kaia toyed with me for a couple minutes, but never really got me going. She could've if she'd wanted, that much was clear. When she sat up, though, it became clear she'd only been warming me up.

"I trust you're not harboring any unfortunate cooties?" Kaia said as she climbed back over my crotch.

I chuckled at the way she broached the subject. "Not that I'm aware of," I said. "And highly unlikely."

She settled her pussy back over my erection and added her wetness to her saliva.

"What? Not getting much?"

I sighed. "Some. But I was hinting more that I've been diligent about going in properly armored."

Kaia grinned, then turned to Avery. "Very smart, don't you think?"

"He's my twin," Avery said. "Of course he's smart."

I squeezed her hand in thanks for the compliment.

Kaia, still looking to Avery, said, "Should I take him bareback, then?"

It struck me as odd that she'd ask my sister. Maybe there was still more between them than I'd been led to believe. Maybe Kaia was just trying to make her feel more involved, ramp up the naughtiness of it all. It wasn't lost on me that my cousin hadn't asked for my opinion. Since I hadn't packed condoms on this trip, it was a moot point unless one of the girls had come prepared. Not unlikely they'd have one stashed in a purse.

"Go for it," Av said with a sly grin.

Kaia leaned over me again, dangling those tits. She licked her lips and gave me a smoldering look. "Your sister thinks we should fuck. What do you think?"

I reached up with my free hand, first cupping a breast and then wrapping my fingers lightly around her throat. "I think you should stop asking stupid questions."

Kaia's eyes widened and then she grinned. "Sounds like a yes to me."

My cousin sat upright and I relinquished my grip on her throat. She reached down between us, taking my cock in hand, and guided the tip into her slit. She teased just a little longer, rubbing my along then length, before finally guiding me inside. Inch by inch, she savored the insertion rather than rushing it. There was no doubting the state of her arousal, given just how wet she was.

Once fully settled, Kaia let out a deep sigh in harmony with my moan. After all the teasing and innuendo, it was a relief and joy to finally reach this point.

"Mmm... Your brother feels amazing."

"I can imagine," Avery said, still holding my one hand tight.

"You could feel yourself." Kaia seemed intent on continually trying to tempt her.

"Nope." At least Av was rolling with the teasing without getting bothered. "Besides, you wouldn't want to risk losing all your cum."

Kaia slowly began rocking on my cock, forward and back rather than in and out. She smiled back at Avery.

"Well, if he accidently nutted in you, then I'd just have to lick it back out."

Av let go of my hand to slap Kaia's thigh. "Oh my God! You just don't give up, you perv!"

"Nope," she said. "Now at least get up here and kiss me while I fuck your brother."

Avery was clearly aroused by the display as she didn't hesitate to get up to get knees. Kaia maintained a very slow rocking atop me so that she and Av could kiss comfortably. And kiss deep! Goodness, their tongues were doing full-on tonsil inspections. I was content to slow play this because I figured I'd never see something this hot again in my life.

Avery started fondling Kaia's tits, first gently but soon getting more aggressive. Kaia, meanwhile, had a hand down on Avery's thigh, rubbing around the inside and probably getting incrementally closer to the off limits zone. I'm not sure who did what first, but Kaia gasped when Av pinched her nipple and Av whimpered when our cousin wrapped her hand fully over Av's panty-clad pussy.

I tensed for a moment as Kaia had clearly overstepped. Av stopped kissing, but her lips remained a fraction of an inch away, her breathing hard, skin flushed. Kaia didn't move her hand.

"Yes or no?" Kaia's question was soft, filled with an urgency and compassion.

Av merely whimpered, seemingly frozen. I didn't know what that meant. I certainly didn't want her uncomfortable, yet she looked like she was enjoying this.

"Alex?" Kaia didn't look my way, her lips still nearly brushing Av's. "Should I keep touching your sister's pussy, even though she said I shouldn't?"

I didn't like being put on the spot. I also didn't really trust my judgment while laying here with my cock buried in my cousin's pussy.

"Only if she asks for it."

Neither girl noticeably reacted to my words.

She rephrased the question. "Do you want me to touch her?"

"Same answer."

Kaia extended her tongue and licked Avery's lips. My cock throbbed at the sight. Av whimpered again and her grip on Kaia's tit clearly got tighter.

"I think she's waiting for you to give her permission to be naughty," Kaia said, her voice low with lust.

The tension in the room was palpable. Why put it on me? Was it a power dynamic thing I didn't quite understand? Or maybe just a guilt aversion strategy -- "you told her to!" I wanted Av to look at me so I could read her eyes, but she remained frozen, facing Kaia, eyes closed.

Then I realized it wasn't that complicated. Kaia was right. If Av didn't want this, she'd already demonstrated a willingness to say as much. And each time she didn't respond to Kaia made it that much clearer she really did want to be more directly involved. At least, that's how I justified my answer.

"Touch her," I said. "Under her panties."

I think both girls were surprised with that qualifier I'd thrown on to the end. Avery didn't object or even look my way, though. All I saw was the slightest shift in her body language, a strange juxtaposition of tension and relaxation. Kaia, on the other hand, smiled. She slid her hand up Avery's pubic mound until her fingertips reached the waistband. Slowly, deliberately, Kaia slipped them under the fabric and began to reach back down for Avery's pussy.

All I could do was watch in rapt attention. Even though I couldn't see it, I knew the moment Kaia's fingers reached the mark. Avery gasped. A moment later, my sister savagely kissed Kaia, almost hard enough to knock her off balance. As soon as she could recover, Kaia was kissing back in kind. Her hand, in my sister's panties, was now a rubbing without any hint of restraint.

That, of course, pushed me into action. I grabbed Kaia's hips and began pumping up into her. She was so distracted, she simply held herself over me while I took control. We hit that combination of angle and lubrication where it felt like there was almost no resistance as I thrust in and out. A deep moan worked its way out of her mouth, around my sister's tongue.

I thought we'd just hold this configuration until one or more of us climaxed. Kaia, however, had other plans. A couple minutes in, she pulled her hand out of Avery's panties (getting a frustrated and dirty look in response) and slid back and off my cock (getting another frustrated and dirty look in response). Our cousin just smiled.

"You," she said, pointing at Avery, "lay down and lose the panties."

Avery was clearly so desperate for release, she immediately began to obey, flinging herself on her back right beside me. While she lifted her hips to get her panties off, Kaia turned her attention on me.

"You. Over here."

There was just something about her bossiness that was appealing in the heat of the moment. We were all way off the reservation. Letting her call the shots somehow made it easier to roll with it.

I got up to my knees and shifted down to the foot of the bed where she'd indicated. Once Avery was divested of her panties, Kaia settled in between her legs on hands and knees. There was no hiding her intention -- she meant to lick my sister's pussy. For a fleeting moment I thought this was pushing too far, that Avery would balk and then everything would come crashing down. Instead, Avery spread her legs.

This afforded me my first look at my sister's pussy. In contrast to Kaia, Av wasn't smoothly shaved. She was, however, well-groomed with only a thin landing strip leading the way between her legs. I caught a glimpse of her glistening lips before Kaia's head moved in and blocked the rest of my view.

Moments later, Avery's eyes closed and her head rolled back. Kaia wiggled her ass at me and I wasted no time moving into position. I grabbed my shaft and guided it back to her waiting hole. Just as before, I slid in easily. This time, having more control, I adjusted my angle a bit to create slightly more friction. Whatever I did, it seemed to work, as Kaia purred in satisfaction.

Just like that, I was having my first true threesome. Never had I dared to think my sister or cousin, let alone both, would be a part of that. Frankly, I'd assumed I would never have one period. It was magical, watching the show unfold beneath me while pumping in and out of this fine, fine pussy. Kaia, head bobbing steadily; Avery, fingers grazing her own hard nipples while moaning softly at the attention.

The toughest part of the whole thing, for me at least, was restraint. I was so turned on, my body craved release. But I knew if I really started fucking Kaia hard, she wouldn't be able to keep licking my sister. Not very well, anyway. So I learned control, edging and biding my time.

"Oh god," Avery said. Gasped, really. Kaia had gotten to her good, apparently, and I stopped thrusting altogether while my cousin brought Av to a body-shuddering orgasm. The expression on my sister's face was priceless -- utterly lost in pure bliss, riding the edge of ecstasy and agony. She finally collapsed and Kaia eased off.

I was about to start fucking again, but Kaia moved forward and I slipped out. The cool air washed over my slick cock and I looked at her for explanation. She flipped over and scooted back until she was laying side-by-side with Avery. Then she spread her legs and indicated I should get back to it. Missionary to finish? Okay by me.

I situated myself between her legs, slid back inside her pussy, and then gently settled a good bit of my weight on her hips. I held my chest up over hers so we could kiss and see one another. Avery rolled onto her side, pressing up against the both of us, and watched through glazed, sated eyes. Having her here only added to this incredible experience. As long as she didn't feel guilty afterward, I suspected this would ultimately bring us closer together. Not as lovers, but siblings. You couldn't share an experience like this and not come out unchanged.

The constant state of arousal over the last half hour or so had me primed to blow. Even still, I managed to refrain from just going at it. This was going to be a memory for a lifetime and I had just enough awareness to pack away every last detail.

"You gonna cum inside her?" Avery said. I still had trouble believing that she'd come to not only tolerate but actively encourage this little tryst. And yet...

I didn't break stride as I considered the question. "I suppose I'll cum wherever the current owner of my nuts wants it."

Kaia wrapped her legs around my butt and pulled in. I thought that was a sign she wanted me to climax inside her. I was wrong.

"On my tits," she said. "Seems most appropriate, given our arrangement."

I shook my head and smiled. "Sure."

From there, it was just a rut-fest. I fucked my cousin thoroughly, only occasionally changing up the pace or angle to keep things interesting and moving toward the inevitable conclusion. Kaia held me tight at one point to ride out an orgasm. Once she finished, I found my final groove and barreled straight toward my own end.

My body wanted me to just power through climax and cum inside Kaia's pussy. The remnants of rational thought dragged me back from the brink, though, and I pulled out and got up on my knees just in time. Avery scooted back a bit as I started wanking through the climax.

Kaia gave me a sultry look, then squeezed her breasts together, creating one big target. The first jet of cum actually overshot the target, hitting my cousin mostly on the chin and throat. The second plastered her tits and abdomen, as did the third and fourth. By the time I finished squeezing out the last little bit, Kaia was giggling and Avery was giving me a golf clap.

"I'd have to guess you didn't leave anything behind," Kaia said. "So I got my fair end of the bargain."

I chuckled, sinking back on my haunches, exhausted. "Yeah, I think that was it. Definitely a fair trade. Pleasure doing business with you."

We shook. Kaia then wiped some of my cum off her chin and licked it off her finger.

"Not bad," she said. She scooped some more and offered it to my sister.

"Pass, thanks," she said, rolling her eyes.

"Your loss." Kaia licked up a bit more, but eventually asked for a tissue on grounds that she was still full from Christmas dinner.

There was a fair bit of cleaning up all around as we came down from our crazy high. We had a few laughs and, thankfully, no one seemed inclined to regret what we'd done later. As things wound down, I got up to fetch my shorts.

"Where are you going, mister?" Kaia said.

"Uh, back to bed?"

"Stay," she said. "I still own those nuts until tomorrow. Might need them later."

I hadn't wanted to intrude on whatever arrangement the girls had enjoyed the last couple nights. That and I was tired. But who was I to resist my crazy, lovely cousin, especially when my sister nodded in agreement and beckoned me back to bed?

#

At some point in the middle of the night, I woke. It took a few moments to remember just where I was and what all had happened. As my mind regained its bearings, I heard the bedroom door open and saw the outline of my naked cousin slip out and close the door behind her. The bathroom door across the hall opened. Ah, bathroom break. Nothing worth waking over.

Following the sexcapades, Kaia had settled into the middle of the queen-sized bed with me and Avery snuggling up to her on either side. There had been a little chatting and even a bit of gently caressing, but we'd all been so exhausted that sleep took us all quickly.

I heard Avery shift somewhere on the bed not far away.

"Grmmph, mitts cold," she mumbled.

I felt her pulling up the blanket, presumably uncovered by Kaia getting up. She then rolled over until her arm flopped across my chest. I froze, unsure what to do as it seemed she was mostly asleep. Hell, she might have mistook me for Kaia in her state.