Chests 'n Nuts Roasting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll let you go with Alex," she said, gesturing at the driver seat. "He's got a firm grip. Knows how to handle a sweet ride."

"Have you been hitting uncle Frank's special eggnog or something?" Avery said. "I swear..."

That said, my sister got on in front of me. I gave her considerably more room and didn't let my hands anywhere remotely near her small breasts. That I consciously thought about it, I blamed entirely on Kaia. Our naughty cousin, seeing that I was the only one looking back at her, gave me a thumbs up followed by a hands-on-the-hips fucking gesture. Good grief did that girl have a dirty mind.

Avery was a little more tentative with the snowmobile, but soon got comfortable with it and had us zipping around the lake. I held on to her hips lightly and did my best not to slide forward. Every now and then we got rocked around and I slid forward or backward. The contact was innocent enough under the auspices of the activity, yet my mind kept going there. Again, I blamed Kaia.

By the time we got back, two older cousins and their posse of offspring had arrived. The kids had heard the snowmobile and asked to play. I was soon doing low-speed trips around the property while kids rode either on the tube or behind me in the careful grasp of an adult. Kaia and Avery, both claiming to be in need of hot chocolate, left me to entertaining and my wild imagination.

#

Following the afternoon's entertainment, things quickly shifted to dinner prep and consumption. I caught a few glimpses of Kaia as she helped, but other than a few knowing looks nothing else transpired between us. The consolation prize was enjoying her continued braless look in that Naughty sweater.

After dinner, I'd hoped to find an excuse to get away from the crowd, preferably with Kaia. Her and Avery were joined at the hip, however, and they drafted me into games with some of the other adults while the kids got out their last burst of energy and were put to bed. It turned out to be fun and there were times when we were practically in tears with laughter. Kaia, despite her sweater's slogan for the day, behaved herself and didn't make any suggestive comments that would rate above a PG-13.

Grandma was a good sport, staying up late with everyone else, but when she started nodding off after eleven o'clock the game was called. I followed the girls over to New House while my parents stayed behind to finish a last pick up. Kaia leaned into Avery and whispered something, prompting giggles between the two of them. I had a sneaky feeling it was at my expense, but I couldn't imagine what it would be.

As we reached the second floor, Avery turned to me. "Thanks for taking us out on the snowmobile."

"Yeah," I said, slightly surprised at her gesture. "It was fun."

She glanced at Kaia, then back to me. "You can use the bathroom first."

"Okay, sure." I guess I was getting ready for bed. I was a night owl by nature, so I'd probably be up reading for a while. Getting alone time with Kaia looked impossible with Avery around and squeaky stairs.

I used the facilities, brushed my teeth, and headed up to the Observatory. The girls' rooms were both closed with light creeping out from underneath. Probably getting changed for bed. I slowed in front of Kaia's Red Room, but she didn't pop out just in time to give me one last show.

The drafty attic was easily ten degrees cooler than the rest of the house. Despite that, I still stripped down to my underwear, clicked on my bed's reading lamp, and turned off the main light. After the events of the day, I knew sleep would be difficult to come by, so I tried to lose myself in a book. It almost worked, right until I heard the stairs squeak.

"Alex?" I heard Kaia say softly from the top of the steps. There was no door to the attic, just a half-wall around the stairs so people wouldn't fall down. Her head poked up over the wall. "You decent?"

"Yeah." More or less.

"Bummer."

She climbed the last step and swung around into the room. Even in the dim light, I could tell she was still braless under her oversized t-shirt. It didn't fit as snugly as her sweater had, but I suspected I wouldn't have to wait long to refresh my mental image of her breasts.

"Sorry," I said. "I'm topless, though? That count for anything?"

Kaia gave a laughing snort. "Ha! I'm sure you've got a nice chest and all, but..."

I set my book aside and raised an eyebrow at her. "Oh, and I suppose you could do better?"

She set her hands on her hips. For the first time, I got a good look at her bare legs. With her wearing leggings all the time, I had a very clear idea as to their shape, but there was something about seeing the expanse of bare skin that got my motor going. Again. Maybe it was the tease of being able to follow those legs up to what was hidden just beneath the hem of her shirt.

"As if we need to answer that question," she said.

I gave her a pointed, prove it look. Kaia sighed and lifted up her t-shirt. To my surprise, she took it completely off. With no door and just one flight of stairs between us and Avery, there would be no hiding if my sister decided to pop up and see what was going on should she hear voices.

Concerns about what might happen were shoved down by other thoughts of the sort of things that could happen with the immediate company. The nearly naked girl standing above me was clear evidence of that. Honestly, she was a vision of utter cute and sexiness, wearing only a black thong and oversized fuzzy socks. Give her a pair of glasses and I'd have probably cum on the spot.

She grinned at my expression. "I rest my case."

"Aren't you a little worried about Av coming up?"

Kaia stepped seductively closer to the end of my bed. It was easily the sexiest thing I'd ever seen and she probably knew it even without the rapidly rising tent in my sheets.

"No," she said simply. Without further explanation, she left me to wonder what she meant by that.

"Anyway," she continued, "I just wanted to make sure my left nut was properly tucked in for the night."

Uh huh. I smiled and patted my crotch atop the comforter. "All safe and snug. Or did you need to check for yourself?"

"I'd better check."

Kaia, now standing beside my bed, leaned forward. It had to be intentional, giving me a perfect view as her breasts dangled beneath her. It took all my will not to reach out and cup them. She grinned, clearly reading my expression, and then began pulling all my blankets down until my underwear was in view.

She tisked. "My nut will not be constricted in such clothing while it sleeps. If you don't mind?"

Well, she had already touched everything down there. There wasn't much left to hide. I hooked my thumbs in my waistband and pulled them off, dropping them casually on the floor.

Kaia, now having a clear view of my cock for the first time, gave me a good looking-over. Under the circumstances, I was actually glad rather than embarrassed to be fully erect. I didn't know what her experienced with other guys was, but I was maybe a bit above average and hoped she wasn't disappointed.

"There's my nut," she said, shifting as she remained leaning over. "Still full of all my cum?"

"Somehow, yes," I said. Maybe not for long?

Kaia reached out and took my scrotum in her hand, causing my cock to flinch and bob. She quickly found "her" testicle and rolled it around playfully between her fingers. It felt oh so nice, but it wasn't what I really needed. And she pointedly refused to touch my cock.

"Good," she said. "Very good. Unfortunately, much as I enjoy playing with my new toy, I do need to get some sleep."

"Boo." It did sound like she was going to leave me hanging. Literally and painfully.

She gave me a half-apologetic look. "Just a quick goodnight kiss."

Kaia leaned over the rest of the way, her hair dragging deliciously across my cock. She lifted the left testicle to her lips and planted a dainty kiss upon it. I'd reigned in my expectations, but she defied them a little when she proceeded to wrap her lips all the way around the testicle and give it a nice little tongue massage. Now that was some fucking incredible imagery.

And just that quick, Kaia had released me and was standing upright, breasts bobbing in the most distracting of ways. She snatched up her t-shirt and wiggled back into it, making sure I watched the entire process. I did my part to "fight back" by not covering myself up. Two could play the teasing game, even if I was a mere novice next to her.

"Okay, then," she said, almost dancing her way back to the stairs. "Sleep well."

"You too," I said. "And you know where your toy is, should you need to check up on it in the middle of the night or something."

Her eyes sparkled, making me wonder if she might just take me up on that offer. She blew me a kiss, then vanished.

#

I woke the next morning, Christmas Eve, with a painful erection and the fleeting impression I'd been dreaming of doing naughty things with my naughty cousin. Gee, no surprise there. I touched myself, picturing how she'd looked last night, nearly naked and then leaning over my to suck my nut.

Ugh. I threw off the blanket and let the shock of cold air bring me back from the edge. I'd play Kaia's masochistic game and not give myself relief. I needed to get my mind on something else, though.

I crawled out of bed and reached for my underwear. Nah. I was feeling...what? Brave? Daring? I tossed them toward my suitcase and crossed to the far end of the room buck naked. There, I looked out across the snow-covered lake, serene in the pre-dawn orange glow.

I just enjoyed the view until the cold started getting to me. My erection had finally diminished to a mere chubby, soft enough to pee which I desperately needed. Since I was heading down to the second floor bathroom, I figured I might as well grab a shower. I snagged my towel and, still feeling a bit daring, just wrapped it around my waist. Normally, I'd have brought my change of clothes for the day, but a part of me was hoping Kaia would bump into me wearing just the towel. If I didn't take clothes, that'd give me two opportunities.

I paused at the top of the steps. Everything below me was silent. Struck by another wild impulse I blamed entirely on Kaia's bad influence, I took my towel off. Avery could step out of her room at any moment and catch me, but so too could Kaia.

Dick swaying awkwardly as I snuck down the steps, trying to avoid the squeakiest spots, I strained for any sounds that could indicate I'd be caught. Between the squeaks and my thudding heart beat, I probably didn't have a chance. Step by step I descended, certain that the further I got from safe retreat, the more likely I was to get caught. Then I reached the hallway, empty save for the girls' closed doors and the open, dark bathroom. Relief and disappointment hit in equal measure.

I made it the last few steps, then closed the bathroom door behind me. It was exhilarating. Would I do it again tomorrow? Maybe. For now, I just settled into auto pilot, taking a leak and climbing into a much needed hot shower.

I was rinsing shampoo out of my eyes when I thought I heard a door. One of the girls' rooms? But it sounded closer, like the bathroom. That got my heart pounding again. It was an old door that didn't have a lock, so someone could have come in. I hurriedly got the soap out of my face and then poked my head around the opaque curtain.

"Morning, Alex," Kaia said from where she sat on the toilet. I could hear her peeing, though with her hands across her lap I saw nothing else, just the smile across her bleary face.

"Shit, sorry," I said, ducking back. Apparently she wasn't much of one for personal privacy, or had she just decided we were well past that now? And why was I apologizing when she'd barged in on me?

"Relax," she said. "Just really had to go. And watch out, I'm flushing."

I stepped back from the showerhead and pointed it at the wall, narrowly avoiding the brief shot of scalding water. The curtain pulled back behind me and Kaia poked her head around, making no effort to hide the fact she was checking me over from head to toe. I decided not to make an issue of it, instead stepping back under the moderating spray and turning so she could see my frontside.

"Did my nut get a good night's sleep?"

"Good enough," I said.

Her eyes drifted down to my swollen but not erect cock. "Mind if I give it a...personal check?"

I shrugged. Perhaps still feeling bold after my naked adventure, I said, "You're welcome to come in and check."

She raised an eyebrow at that, then grinned. "My clothes would get wet."

"So take them off." I met her gaze, challenging. Just how far would she take this? How far was I willing to risk it, since Avery might very well be able to hear us talking over the shower should she wake and step into the hall?

Kaia looked back to my crotch and licked her lips. "But then you'd see more of me than we negotiated for."

I smiled. "So make me an offer."

She barely hesitated. "You can see my pussy, and I get your right nut."

I had no problem with that, but this time around I wasn't so quick to accept her offer. Now was the time to negotiate.

"And I can touch your breasts."

She gave me an evil grin. "Playing hardball, huh? Okay, I'll let you feel up my tits, but only in the shower. Deal?"

I got the sense she was both eager to expand our game while still maintaining a thin veneer of restraint from letting it get out of hand. That was fair. I still felt I was getting a very nice deal.

"Deal."

Kaia backed up, letting the curtain fall back into place. I had just a moment to myself to reflect on how amazing and utterly foolish this was. My dick was firmly in control of my decision making, though, so I happily resigned myself to going with whatever happened.

My cousin pulled the curtain back and stepped into the tub. She'd shed her t-shirt and thong, letting me finally see her in all her naked glory. Admittedly, I couldn't see all that much between her legs from this angle, but it was perfectly clear that she was clean-shaven down there. I could just make out the slit that disappeared between her legs.

Kaia gave me a cute little leg-cocked pose, then turned and showed me her backside. Her ass was cute, as long as it wasn't being compared against my sister's tight, curvy little number. After giving me a look, she spun back around.

"Satisfied?"

"Very."

"Good, because I'm ready to claim my other nut."

Kaia stepped into my personal space, nearly nudging into my cock which was now pointing up at her midsection. She reached down and cupped both of my balls, one with each hand, clearly comfortable now with this arrangement. I shifted just enough to share the warm spray with her.

"Lefty missed you," I said, teasingly. "And Righty is pleased to join in. "

"As well they should."

I belatedly remembered that I'd negotiated touching rights with her tits. Since it was limited to our time in the shower, I figured I'd better get to it. I reached out and cupped one of her lovely breasts, getting a feel for its heft and pliability.

Kaia just smiled and let me play with her. She even gave an appreciative sigh when my fingers danced across her hard nipple. When I brought my other hand to the party, she began massaging my balls even more assertively. Her fingers even pressed against the root of my erection through my scrotum, driving me to wish she would extend her attention to my cock.

"You're a perv, you know," she said, her voice soft as her eyes grew heavy.

"You started it."

"You didn't say no."

I grew bolder, pressing her breasts together and watching as the water drops disappeared into her cleavage. She grasped my entire scrotum and tugged, not quite to the point where it would hurt.

"Why are we doing this?" I said. It might not have been the most appropriate thing to bring up, not if I didn't want her to have second thoughts. I guess I wanted to know, though, since this wasn't the Kaia I thought I knew.

Her eyes opened and she gave me a hard look. Her hand didn't stop, though.

"Would you rather we not?"

"I didn't say that."

She nodded. "I'm not sure. Guess I was just feeling impulsive and daring. And horny. Fuck, I've just been so horny lately. And you're cute.

"I didn't have this planned out, if that's what you're asking. Maybe I just thought we'd flirt and torment each other for a couple days. Safe, since we're cousins and it wouldn't go anywhere."

In a way, hearing that was disappointing. I liked Kaia, and not just for the last couple days. But she was right, we couldn't go any further. Anything that happened would just be a one-off thing that stayed between us.

"Fair enough," I said.

I leaned forward while lifting one of her breasts, planting a kiss atop her nipple. Kaia's grip on my scrotum tightened, but she let out a sigh. "I don't remember that being part of the terms," she said, clearly not bothered when I kissed it again.

"I'm just touching you," I said, then wrapped my lips around her nipple and sucked gently.

"I suppose. Perv."

For a couple minutes, I suckled and kissed and licked her breasts. Kaia never let go of my balls, though she did switch to holding me one handed so she could brace against the wall with the other. My attention to her nipples was clearly getting to her.

She was the first to finally separate us, releasing her grip while gently stepping back from my grasp. Her face and chest was flush from more than just the warm water. There was heat in her eyes, too, and I wondered if she was losing her self-control.

"I want your cum," she said, voice surprisingly steady for as shaky as she looked. "My cum. But I'm not touching anything other than my nuts. Clear?"

I got it. Not quite what I'd hoped for, but still hotter than hell and I'd get the relief I so desperately needed. I nodded in agreement.

Kaia reached back for my balls, holding them gently. I took my cock in hand and started stroking it. Her attention was solely on my masturbating. Ordinarily, I'd have been mortified to have someone watching me do this, but knowing she wanted it flipped it into a huge turn on. Having her naked in front of me and holding my balls only made it that much easier.

I wanted to take my time and put on a good show, but after all of our teasing my cock was on a hair-trigger. "I'm close," I said, giving her fair warning. I didn't know what she was expecting from my climax, but at the moment it'd end up all over her tummy.

Kaia, maintaining her grip on my balls, knelt before me. My cock was now pointed at her face and I wondered if she intended for me to give her a facial or shoot my load down her throat. I kept on stroking, increasing my pace as I hurtled toward the summit.

"On my tits," she said, glancing up at me for only a moment before returning her attention to my cock.

Heeding her request, when the moment came I aimed lower. Two days of pent up arousal resulted in the delivery of a massive load that splattered across her tits and shoulder. I stroked out a second and third squirt before I was tapped save for the remaining dribbles. Through it all, Kaia maintained her gentle hold on my balls. When the last was out, she patted them playfully and withdrew her hand.

"That was awesome," she said, standing. I had to admit, she looked incredible standing there with my cum running down her chest. She watched it as well, then dipped a finger in one of the bigger globs and brought a little taste to her mouth. "Not bad."

I rinsed off my cock, then made way for Kaia to step fully under the spray and rinse off. I was mesmerized by every little move her body made.

"Glad you liked it," I said. "God knows I needed the relief."

She smiled knowingly. "I had a feeling. And this is supposed to be fun, not torture. Not much, anyway."