Chests 'n Nuts Roasting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keemee warm."

And just like that, she pressed up against me and rolled to her side so her butt was against my hip. It was pretty damn clear that she expected whoever was next to her to curl up against her and keep her warm. That was emphasized when she wiggled against me and half pouted, half moaned. It was endearingly cute.

She might have been nearly unconscious, but I no longer was. This was my sister. My sister who was still naked. I was still naked. What was I supposed to do and why wasn't Kaia back yet so she could retake her spot in the middle?

I don't know what prompted me to do it, but I rolled onto my side and pressed up against my sister's backside. I draped an arm over her body and fixed the blanket so it was up to both of our chins. That earned a contented sigh and Avery seemed to resume that slackness of sleep.

Good for her, I thought. What about me? Spooning with a woman, sister or not, was already having the predictable outcome -- my cock was coming back to life. No amount of willing it to settle down was going to work. In under a minute, I was fully erect and sandwiched between her fantastic cheeks. That only increased the physical stimulation in a dangerous positive feedback loop. Fudge.

I heard the toilet flush across the hall and a few moments later Kaia let herself back into the bedroom. I was tempted to ask her for a hand, but my cousin just crawled straight into bed. I felt her hand briefly brush across my hip, so she must have been trying to figure out where Avery was. What did she think when she found us like this? I could only imagine. Her response? She curled up on Avery's other side, pulled up the blanket, and was asleep within a couple minutes. Double fudge.

I tried, desperately, to fall back to sleep. Asleep, I'd be safe. Asleep, hopefully my body would act in a manner that wasn't obscenely inappropriate for being in contact with my twin sister. Sleep, however, was clearly too busy helping out my bed companions to have any left in reserve for me.

For all my consternation, there was something special about spooning with a girl. I'd always enjoyed it, whether as a lead-in to sex or as a way to savor that post-coital bliss through the night. My nose was nestled in Av's hair and I could smell a hint of her fruity shampoo and her own natural scent. Pheromones, dammit. Then my breathing naturally matched her slow inhales and exhales. It felt like we were melting into one single being.

I thought back to Kaia's earlier comment, how Avery and I had spent the first nine months of our life spooning. It had been a flippant joke, but maybe there was a little something to it. We had grown up together, possibly closer to one another than either of our parents. Siblings, yes, so lovers wasn't appropriate, yet I loved her and wanted to protect her.

My body kept not getting the message that the sexual response wasn't necessary or even welcome. Avery shifted and I thought I might finally have an opening to slip away and maybe get to sleep. Instead, she grasped my hand and pulled my arm more fully around her body. My hand ended up pressed against her breasts. Yeah, that'd help.

My animal brain started to beat my higher consciousness into submission. I ran my fingers ever so subtly across one of Avery's nipples. It hardened rapidly under my touch. I continued to rub it softly, then captured the hard nub between a couple fingers and squeezed gently. Av didn't seem to react, her breathing steady under my hand.

I kept telling myself I should stop, that this was over the line. But I didn't. That my hand was pinned against her was a convenient excuse. I could have shifted my hips back to break contact, but I didn't. After several minutes of holding still, I started groping her breast more assertively while thrusting my hardon into her butt cleavage rhythmically.

After several minutes, I became aware of a change in her breathing -- shallow and quicker. Her heartbeat, too, had quickened. Was she awake? Would she freak out at me as she came to her senses?

Her hand that she'd been using to trap mine against her chest loosened and then let go. Now was my chance to get free, to roll away from her. Perhaps it was her subtle offer without the confrontation.

But I didn't move my hand. I simply remained frozen. She, however, reached back and placed her hand on my hip. Again, I expected the rejection, that she'd push me away. She didn't. She rubbed my hip lovingly.

My heart raced, my breath held for an eternity until my chest felt ready to explode. Then Avery moved her hand down between us and wrapped her fingers around my cock. Fuck, this couldn't be happening. Shouldn't be happening.

As soon as she started jerking me, I could breathe again. I grasped her breast firmly and pulled her back into my chest. My face, buried in her hair, nestled forward until my lips found her neck. I kissed her and she gasped silently in response.

Part of me was shocked that her urgency seemed as powerful as mine. Why shouldn't it, though? We both had powerful hormones and needs. At the moment, those needs signaled release.

Av shifted her butt away from me for a moment, but only so she could reposition my cock between her legs. Once I was in place, she scooted back into place and my cock slid along the length of her pussy. Her heat was palpable and she let out an audible groan as I brushed across her clit.

Was Kaia still asleep? It was too damn dark to see even a hint of her outline. Over my breathing and pounding heart, I couldn't heart much else, either. Fuck it. Or cousin had tried to nudge us this direction already. It's not like she would object.

We stayed like that for quite a while -- me fucking my sister's thigh gap while she used her fingers to press my cock into her wet slit. There was no penetration, but it was a very fine line. A couple times I even felt the head of my cock hang up on the edge of her hole, only to pop out and keep sliding back and forth. All the while, I kept fondling her tits; she seemed to particularly enjoy it when I pinched one of those hard, puffy nipples.

At some point, I realized Kaia was indeed awake. It was probably the sound of the girls kissing that first clued me in. Soon after, Kaia reached around my back, pulling me in tighter to completely sandwich my sister. She even got in on fondling Avery's tits and I was more than happy to share.

The next time my cock caught up on the edge of Avery's hole, I felt her press down firmly on the tip. Instead of sliding past, I felt my shaft go inside. It couldn't have been more than an inch when I felt that welcoming tightness and froze. Had she intended this? Was I good with it?

I felt her fingers stretch out along the rest of my length and then cup my balls. That didn't feel like someone having doubts. She then pushed her butt back into me, seeking deeper penetration.

Fuck it. We were all lost in the moment and I couldn't leave her or myself hanging. So I rocked my hips and sank deep inside her pussy.

Avery moaned out loud, breaking what had been near silence to that point. It was like a starting gun had been fired, and all three of us moved from deep foreplay to outright fucking. My twin's pussy felt tighter than Kaia's, snug and slick and possessing an assertiveness of its own as it seemed to try to pull me in and clench. I freely thrust in and out, confident I'd last after the earlier activities.

I could feel and hear Kaia and Av making out with abandon. I'd occasionally feel up both girls' tits, but I got the sense I was constantly getting in their way. It was hands and lips and grinding and moaning and slapping, but not a single word was uttered in the dark.

Once I really got to fucking, Avery had removed her hand. At some point, however, I felt fingers return to the point of our union. Hers or Kaia's? I suspected the latter but didn't follow the hand back to the source to be sure. What I did, know, however, was that the fingers were flashing furiously across my sister's clit. It didn't take long from that point for her to reach a violent climax. I held her in my arms as her body clenched and shook, whimpers pinched off by the sheer tension in her body. It was an amazing moment to share.

Once she came down, body unwinding, I gave her a few moments before tentatively resuming. I was close to climax and didn't wasn't to lose it, but I didn't know if she could handle the simulation. She answered my unspoken question by grabbing my ass and pulling me into her. I grasped her hip and pounded as fast as I could from this angle. Soon after, my own world exploded as I came deep inside my sister.

We just held each other tight after that, all three of us. No one dared ruin the moment by speaking, and no one wanted to let go. The chill air on our sweat slick bodies eventually prompted someone to pull the blankets back up. But Av and I? We stayed just like that, with me softening inside her, holding and hugging and breathing as one.

#

"Wakey wakey."

I groaned at the intrusion upon some strange dreams. Dim light probed at my closed eyes and consciousness struggled to surface.

"Good, you are alive." It was Avery and I felt her body pressed against my back, her breath on my cheek. Last night came rushing back to me.

"I am," I said, croaking.

I felt her hand reach over me and fondle my flaccid cock. It was a reassuring sign that she wasn't panicking or full of regret. Not yet, anyway.

"And you're crusty."

I could hear the humor there. Her fingers played around with my shaft and my balls for a bit, retreating before I could get hard. Fuck, I really had to pee.

I scooted so I could roll onto my back. It was just me and Avery in the bed, the first hints of dawn seeping through the closed blinds. Her hair was a mess and her eyes a little puffy. She'd never looked better or sexier to me.

"No thanks to you," I said. "And good morning."

"Good morning. And I'm pretty sure you started things last night."

I smiled. "Well, you started the spooning and wouldn't let go. What was I to do?"

Av returned my smile. "Treat a girl right, I suppose."

"So we're okay?"

She nodded. "Yeah, I think so. I hope so. Just so long as this stays between the three of us."

"My lips are sealed," I said.

Av grinned. "It's not your lips I'm worried about."

She leaned over and placed a soft kiss on my lips, one that I returned. Not exactly chaste, but not too heated either. It lasted maybe a second. Our first kiss.

"Kaia's in the shower," she said. "She might want one last chance to play with her nuts. And I suppose you might like another look at her chest."

There was playful humor in her voice, so clearly she didn't mind sharing. Amazing girl, indeed.

I looked at my sister's tits and gave them a playful grab. "Well, she's got the second best tits I've played with in the last few hours."

"You're a lousy liar. But I'll take the flattery."

I crawled out of bed. "Will you be joining us?"

"Nah. Shower isn't big enough and someone has to keep the parents away."

I nodded. "Later?"

That was a very big and open ended question. She looked very contemplative, which I respected.

"We'll see."

#

By late morning, we'd all eaten breakfast, packed up the Christmas decorations and our luggage, and given the entire Parnell cabin complex a thorough cleaning. Kaia and I had enjoyed a very hands-on shower for two before that, but there hadn't been time for anything else since. It had been a perfectly fitting finale after the last few days.

When it was time to part ways, Kaia gave me an extended hug.

"That was fun," she whispered. "I like making deals with you."

"Same."

"And one other thing."

"What's that?"

"I'm not wearing a bra or underwear." She giggled. "Just some fuel for your imagination on the drive home, assuming you can stop checking someone else out."

Hopefully, my flushed reaction wasn't noticed by anyone else. And, yeah, I totally checked out her figure as she gave a goodbye hug to Avery. No bra, check. No panties under those leggings? Presumably check as well.

Avery broke her long hug with a laugh and playful swat to our cousin's shoulder. While Avery and I loaded our luggage into the SUV, I asked her what that had been about.

"Oh, she's already plotting spring break," Avery said. "For the three of us."

I grinned. "Oh dear."

"Exactly."