Chests 'n Nuts Roasting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax," Kaia said. "I invited him."

"You...what!? Why?"

I felt for Avery and had to side with her. Much as I'd been looking forward to fooling around with our cousin, this hadn't been very well thought out.

"Yeah, I'm starting to wonder the same thing," I said. "Maybe I should leave."

Kaia looked hurt and Avery relieved.

"Don't you dare," Kaia said, propping herself up enough that the comforter fell away from her bare breasts. I doubted that was by accident.

Avery clearly noticed and tried to pull the rest of the comforter up to cover our cousin, failing. "K! He can see!"

Kaia rolled her eyes and looked back at Avery. "Gee, you think? Nothing he hasn't seen before."

"He...what?" Avery now looked more confused than anything.

Kaia sighed. "Fine. Yeah, I suppose some explanations are in order."

I nodded and Avery grunted in agreement. Kaia sat upright, leaving the blankets around her waist, so she could turn her head back and forth with Av and I on either side of her. Avery looked scandalized but seemed to have given up pointing it out.

"Alex," she said, looking at me first. "Av and I have been close for a long time. You know that, right?"

Avery placed a warning hand on Kaia's arm that was ignored.

"Yeah," I said.

Kaia smiled. "Well, we're very close. During a sleepover when we were teens, we decided to test our kissing skills on each other. I know, total cliché, but neither of us had started dating yet."

"K!" Avery's face burned red. I couldn't blame her. I was embarrassed for her.

Kaia sighed. "Oh, like you don't think he's figured out at least some of what's going on here? Give him a little credit."

Avery looked at me and I gave a slight affirmative shrug. Her blush deepened and I did my best to convey an air of being understanding.

"See," Kaia said. "He's cool. Anyway, that was all there was to it -- just some kissing. We liked it, though, and it was an every-now-and-then kind of thing for years. Until last summer."

I was intensely curious to hear this next bit, yet it still felt wrong hearing Kaia spill their secrets when Avery clearly wasn't on board with it. It was awkward witnessing what amounted to a betrayal. My sister, though, seemed to have given up resisting now that the secrets were flowing and I hadn't condemned her.

"Last summer?" I prompted her to continue.

"Last summer, when Av grew out of that phase," Kaia said. "I was bummed, but she knew she was all into boys and was starting to feel weird about it."

Totally not what I'd expected. "I see."

Kaia said, "Then I went to college and met Deena, a friend of my roommate. Straight up lesbian. She was cute and rocked my world for a few weeks."

I could feel the heat rising in my own face, not to mention down below. I hadn't seen that one coming. "And then...?"

Kaia shrugged, which made her breasts bounce distractingly. "I concluded that I liked girls, but not as relationship material. And, worse, being with her only made me miss Av. Deena got that I wasn't looking for the same thing she was and we moved on. I spend the next couple months counting down the days until we got here."

Avery groaned and buried her head in her pillow.

"And to my good fortune," Kaia said, relishing Avery's reaction, "Av was turned on by my stories of that experience. Turned on enough to get back into kissing. And stuff."

I was most definitely getting aroused at this point, and it'd probably soon be showing through my shorts if it wasn't already. I just stood there, smiling, and nodding along to the story. "Stuff."

"Not that!" Avery said.

"Sadly, no," Kaia said. "She's still not ready to dabble there. But she really likes boob play, and she has the absolute most suckable nipples ever."

"Oh. My. God." Avery punched Kaia in the shoulder, almost exposing those bespoke nipples in the process before hunkering back under the blanket. "You're the worst!"

"Just speaking the truth," Kaia said, clearly having fun. "C'mon, you can show him."

"No. Absolutely not."

Not that I'd have minded at all, but I wasn't comfortable with Kaia pressuring my sister into doing anything she didn't want. "Really, that's okay."

"Thank you, Alex," Avery said. "And you'd better not say a word about any of this to anyone, ever. Unlike blabbermouth here."

"Oh, he won't," Kaia said. "I'm not done filling everyone in."

Avery's eyes narrowed and I felt the heat building in my own face now. Not much point in running or denying anything, since my cousin was clearly in the spilling mood. To what end, I had no idea.

"Yeah," Avery said. "Just what has been going on with you two?"

Kaia filled in my twin, starting with calling me out on how much I'd ogled her breasts at the beach (Avery heartily concurred on that point, to my mortified embarrassment), going through our agreement, and each of our little encounters since. Avery's eyes absolutely bugged out when she heard about what had gone down in the shower. I couldn't tell if she was shocked, pissed, turned on, or all of the above. I had to just stand there and take it, feeling the judgment of my sister much as I'm sure she thought I had given her. Honestly, though, I'd been cool with all of her revelations and hoped she might view my actions in a similar light.

"Well," Avery said when Kaia was done. "I see why none of this will be leaving this room."

I nodded. "Mutually assured destruction. What I don't get, though, is why invite me here? What did you hope to get out of this?"

Kaia looked a little disappointed. "I... I guess... Damn, I'm not entirely sure. I mean, I'm totally jealous of you two."

"Us?" Avery said. "Why?"

"You're twins. I don't even have a sibling, yet you two grew up together. I know you're not best buds all the time, but you've got a bond. This unbreakable thing. And, well, I guess I didn't want to come between you two, not in a way that could have happened if either of you discovered I'd been messing around with the other in secret."

I guess I could kinda respect that, but it still felt weird. "So that's it? You just wanted to come clean? By having me walking in on you and Av like this?"

"Yes. No." Kaia banged her head against the headboard. "This isn't at all what I was thinking. I mean, yes, but..."

Avery scooted up a little, but held the blanket firmly to her chest. "Why do I get the feeling you thought you could have the best of both worlds? Like, mess around with both of us?"

"I'm kinda getting that sense, too," I said, staring down Kaia who was looking almost sick.

"Didn't think that through very well, did you?" Avery said, though her tone was considerably softer, almost sympathetic.

Kaia buried her face in her hands. I genuinely felt for her, knowing she hadn't intended any ill for either of us. My eyes met Avery's and I could see the same sympathy from her.

"I'm sorry," Kaia said. "Just go. I'm so stupid."

I stepped up to the edge of the bed and leaned over, gently pulling back her hands. Kaia wasn't crying, but her eyes were red and on the verge of unleashing. She looked up at me, questioning. I leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. She seemed so shocked she didn't even kiss back until I did it a second time.

I stood and smiled. From the corner of my eye, I could tell Avery was smiling, too.

"What?" Kaia said, confused.

I nodded at the mistletoe over her head. "What? Don't tell me you put that there just for decoration."

Before Kaia could say anything, Avery pulled herself upright. She still held the blanket against her chest, but it slipped just enough that I saw one of her pink nipples make an appearance. I tried really hard not to stare or otherwise risk acknowledging it and thereby embarrassing her. She wrapped her free hand around Kaia and pulled her down for another kiss. This one lingered a bit longer than either of mine.

"Well, I can tell you two have been practicing," I said when their lips parted. Avery blushed, but more out of accepting the compliment.

Kaia laughed and hiccupped. "I love you two, you know that? Not like that, but like...this. I can't explain it."

"We get it," Avery said, looking me in the eye as she said it. "And we love you, too."

"Absolutely," I said. "Besides, I certainly can't say this trip hasn't been fun."

Kaia leaned her head on Avery's shoulder. "Well, I'm still sorry. Hormones getting the better of me, I guess."

"Don't worry about it," I said. "Now, maybe I should leave you two to get some sleep. Or whatever. No judgment here."

Kaia's eyes snapped up at me and I a saw a hint of that evil glint she'd been giving me the last couple days. "Well, you're free to leave, but your nuts stay."

While I liked the sound of that, I didn't think it was going to work with Avery around. "Uh, I'm not sure that's, uh, physically possible."

Avery smiled, clearly amused with my discomfort. "Maybe I need to leave you two alone for a while, then."

"Oh no you don't," Kaia said. "You owe me some more quality...kissing. I want both of you to stay."

I wasn't sure how Avery felt about that. Hell, I wasn't sure how I felt about it. It was...weird. Wrong, too, by most measures. And yet I'd easily gotten over the things I'd done with my cousin. Was I that morally flexible?

"You do know we're siblings, right?" I said.

Kaia sighed. "I know. But you're twins. You spent your first nine months together, spooning naked in the womb. Doesn't that mean you're connected? One of you gets gas and the other farts? No secrets?"

Avery laughed. "Girl, I think you've got a few things mixed up there."

"You trust each other, though. Right?" Kaia looked from Avery to me.

"Yeah," we both said.

Kaia turned back to my sister. "And you think he's hot."

"What!?" Avery blushed. I, meanwhile, was startled by her response, clearly having been hit close to home.

"Oh, don't deny it," Kaia said slyly. "After all, last summer you said your ideal guy would have a body like Alex's. And you were the one who pointed out how visible his dick was when those gray boardshorts of his got wet."

Now I was stunned. Avery had been checking me out? Was it an attraction or just a natural reaction to a member of the opposite sex, much as I'd been transfixed on her figure and rear end?

"I didn't..." Avery sputtered, but clearly couldn't deny it. "I just pointed out the obvious. Doesn't mean I wanna hop in bed with him. No offense."

"None taken," I said, amused.

"And we all know he's been checking out your world-class ass for years."

I gave Av a look but knew better than to try to deny it. "Would have been rude not to."

My sister looked like she was about to say something, but closed her mouth. I detected a hint of appreciation for the compliment. It was liberating having it out in the open.

"So, Alex," Kaia said, words clear and deliberate. "I want my nuts in this bed. I've got mistletoe going to waste and I'll need all the help I can get in putting it to good use."

Moment of truth. Back out or accept? I'd regret the former for certain, especially in the short run. But the latter could lead to all manner of other issues. And what would Avery do? At the moment, she seemed to be hanging on my response, but I couldn't tell how she felt.

"Okay," I said, staring at Kaia. "But I seem to recall you've got a side of our bargain, or bargains, to uphold."

She smiled at my challenge. "Are you calling it in? "

"I am."

Kaia's smile never slipped. If anything, it grew wider. "Well, since you can already see my tits, I guess that only leaves my pussy."

Avery's eyes widened, despite already having heard how our agreement went. It seemed more borne of disbelief that our cousin was actually going to do this in front of her.

Kaia pulled the blanket aside, revealing simple white panties. Avery scooted back a little, still trying to keep herself covered up. While my sister and I watched, Kaia lifted her hips and worked her panties down and off, tossing them at me. I reflexively caught them, then set the scant fabric aside. My attention was on the full extent of my cousin's naked body sprawled across the bed.

"You're crazy," Avery said, amusement displacing shock.

"Why? Because I like having my body admired?"

"That's part of a very long list," Avery said.

Kaia turned her focus back on me, my crotch in particular. By now, my cock was mostly hard and surely conspicuous. I didn't mind Kaia checking me out and, if I was honest with myself, I didn't mind my sister looking either. She'd already confessed to doing so and it hadn't ruined anything between us. But that was all while clothed.

"Now," Kaia said, "I want my nuts. And those shorts are in my way."

I glanced to my sister and she was watching as well. There appeared to be no chance she would protest further or depart. Screw it. I figured I was better off playing along than backing down and enduring their teasing from now until eternity. Besides, it was Christmas.

I slipped my thumbs in the waistband and pulled both my shorts and underwear down in one smooth motion. It saved me the hassle of Kaia having to ask for the rest. Besides, she was already stark naked, establishing the acceptable dress code for this night.

I'd been nervous to this point, but once I was exposed I felt liberated. Kaia licked her lips while Avery checked me out with interest. I still wasn't fully erect, but my cock had swollen enough that it was approaching that point. I went ahead and shed my t-shirt as well.

Kaia elbowed Avery. "Nice, huh?"

"I wouldn't kick a body like that out of bed," she said.

"Good," Kaia said, gesturing me to join them.

It felt surreal as I crawled into bed beside Kaia. She gave my nuts a quick, playful squeeze, then shifted over as I laid down on my side next to her. Avery, on the other side of our cousin, laid down but kept her head propped up so she could watch.

I rolled in closer and kissed Kaia again, slow and sensuous. She was a good kisser when I wasn't taking her by surprise. When her hand brushed my leg near my cock, I reached over to slide my hand over her tummy and up to her breasts.

Kaia purred, then broke off the kiss to turn to Avery. "This isn't a spectator sport."

Avery got the hint and leaned in to kiss Kaia. Just watching them kiss was mind-blowing. There was a sensuous familiarity between them, like old lovers. In a sense, that was almost true. As they kept it up, the comforter fell back further and I was able to see my sister's breast again. She was, indeed, very small up top. What I was surprised at, though, were her areolas -- much larger than Kaia's and puffy. I now understood Kaia's comment about why they were so suckable. I was salivating at the very prospect, sister or not.

With the two of them lip-locked, I slid down a bit and began licking and sucking one of Kaia's nipples. She ran her fingers through my hair, clearly encouraging my attention. It wasn't long after that Avery's hand grasped Kaia's free breast and began massaging it.

I slid my hand back down Kaia's body and started rubbing her upper thigh. Almost immediately, she spread her legs. Taking the open invitation, I ran my fingers along the length of her slit, feeling her heat and slick arousal. I felt my way around her smooth skin and she shuddered when I brushed lightly across her swollen clit.

The girls stopped kissing for a moment and I glanced up from Kaia's tit to see Avery looking down at what I was doing. Without any covers on us, there was no hiding my hand in K's crotch. Avery caught my eyes and shook her head.

"I figured as much," she said, amused.

Kaia, looking blissful, turned to me and I leaned up to take over with the kissing. Avery turned her attention to Kaia's breasts, kissing and licking and massaging. I continued to finger our cousin, increasing my focus on and around her clit the longer I went. After several minutes, she started whimpering and her legs clamped down around my hand.

"Yes, yes, yes," she said, eyes closed and body taut.

Avery stopped sucking Kaia's nipple long enough to watch Kaia's orgasm. She gave me a quick nod of approval, then kissed Kaia on the cheek. When Kaia's legs finally relaxed, I ran my hand up her body until I could guide her chin to me for a kiss on the lips.

"Now the mistletoe is working," Kaia said, still catching her breath.

We just held one another with occasional kisses for a bit. In wandering across Kaia's tummy, my hand bumped into Avery's. Rather than flinch away, we held hands for a bit. It was reassuring and when I made eye contact with her over Kaia, her eyes were alight with happiness.

"Fuck, I'm cold," Kaia said, breaking us out of the quiet reverie. I had to agree and helped pull the blankets back over us. In the shuffle, Kaia rolled on top of Avery and assaulted her with a new barrage of kisses and tickling. I wasn't quite ready to jump into the fray, but happily watched on as the blankets got messed up and I was given a great show of breasts sliding across breasts.

"Cold fingers!" Avery said between giggles, utterly unable to get away from Kaia. "Help!"

"No help for you," Kaia said, cackling. "He wouldn't dare take sides."

Oh yeah? I slid my hand in between the girls, palm upward, and tickled Kaia. She shrieked, loud enough I feared our parents might hear downstairs, and rolled off Avery to get away from me. Avery was quick to turn the tables on Kaia, rolling on top of her and kissing and tickling. This time I went at both of their sides, tickling the two beauties equally.

Avery squealed and rolled off the opposite side, banging into the wall. Kaia, trapped between us now, tried in vain to tickle me back. Soon my sister and I were ganging up on Kaia again. That only lasted a few moments before Avery switched targets and went after me with her hands, seeking weak spots on my sides. Kaia joined in, playing dirty by going after my cock and then straddling me. She pinned my arms against the sheets, allowing Avery to tickle at will. I didn't put up much fight, though, too conscious of Kaia's bare crotch grinding across my hardon.

After a bit more back and forth, Kaia finally ended up against the wall, catching her breath from a fit of giggles. Avery was flat on her back, between us, and I was laying on my side facing her with my hand amiably on her tummy, just above her panties. I was still making a token effort to avoid touching her intimately or pressing my cock against her. Neither of us had kissed the other, either.

"See, now this is fun," Kaia said. "We should've been doing this for years."

"It's only fun because you cheat," Avery said, giggling.

"All's fair in love and tickle fights." Kaia rolled into Avery, running a hand across her breasts while kissing her cheek. Avery no longer seemed at all concerned about me seeing her topless or being intimate with Kaia, which made it far easier for me to relax and enjoy this.

Avery met Kaia's kisses and they were soon becoming very heated. Kaia found my hand and pulled it up, placing it firmly over one of Avery's breasts and holding it until she was sure I was going to stay there. When Avery didn't stop kissing to object, I started massaging. The puffy nipple was very different to my touch, swollen more than hard, and I savored the chance to explore it.

For quite some time, I just laid beside the girls like that, watching them make out. It was such a turn on and still amazed me the level of their comfort with one another. Avery would occasionally brush one of Kaia's breasts, but most of that attention was going the other way.

Kaia broke off their kissing to nibble and lick her way down Avery's neck and then down to the breast closest. She gave me a pointed look, then flicked her tongue across my sister's nipple. I got the hint and positioned myself to join in on the other side. My cousin certainly hadn't been kidding about how suckable they were. It was pure bliss taking the entire aureole into my mouth, kneading it with my tongue and lips.