Cheyannes Needs A Grade Pt. 01

Story Info
Cheyanne does whatever it takes to go to college.
2.9k words
4.01
19.7k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trigger warning. This includes some non-consent/reluctance, degradation and somewhat intense raceplay/slurs. Aftercare/Romance is not my thing so if it's a requirement for you then this isn't the story for you. This is not for everyone. If this isn't your thing please find something that is. If it is, enjoy! Every character is written to be 18 or older.

There is a rumor that if you want a good recommendation to an ivy league university, you need to visit the teacher's lounge. What you do once you get up there is where the rumors get complicated. At cheer practice I approach some of the other senior girls and ask them if they've ever been.

"It's not worth it!" Leah says, crossing her arms.

"What do you mean??" I ask.

"If you go, you'll have to give Mr.Connors a blow job." One girl says from the circle.

"I heard it was just a hand job." Another whispers.

"But no one has ever been?" I ask.

The circle of girls shake their heads, "No way. But that's what a senior from a few years ago said and I'm not trying to blow some crusty old man for a letter of recommendation!" Leah says, trying to manage her voice level.

Easy for her to say. She was pretty, blonde hair, blue eyed and blue blooded. She didn't need a recommendation from a teacher, daddy would get the mayor or someone to write one for her. For me things would be more difficult. I wasn't even a paying student here, as if my family could afford $20k a year for high school. My family survived, we weren't living in the ghetto like most students assumed since I was one of the few black students, but we weren't like Leah's family. I was poor, black and blue collar. I wasn't ugly but I wasn't desirable by the standards of Rebs Preparatory Academy. I wasn't "fat," but I did have natural curves and though they were long my curls were tight and I hardly ever straightened them. I didn't fit the beauty standard but I had made a life for myself here and I have goals. I desperately want to get into Harvard and that isn't happening without a good letter. If that means giving a hand job, so be it.

The group of girls disperse and I wait for things to die down before leaving the locker room. I walk down to the teachers lounge which resides in the basement. Before I knock on the door I make sure that my uniform is presentable. My plaid skirt is at the right length, my light blue button up shirt is perfectly tucked in and my knee high socks are perfectly straight. I brave up and knock. The voices on the other side get a little quieter and then Mr.Connors open the door.

"Yes?" He asks.

My palms are sweaty and my backpack strap begins too slip, "I ca-," I clear my throat, "I came to ask about a letter of recommendation."

Mr.Connors looks me up & down, smirks and then turns into the room, "There's a student here looking for a letter of recommendation. Anyone willing to write her one?" He asks the room.

I hear laughs coming from the room and three teachers exit with their things. The art teacher, Mrs.Orthel looks me up and down on the way out and slumps, "What a pity. I wish I had the time." She says before walking towards the stairs.

Mr.Connors ushers me into the room. The only teachers left are him, Mr.Peters a math teacher and Mr.Trudell the American history teacher. They sit sipping coffee or with their arms crossed on the brown leather sofa.

"So, you need a letter of recommendation?" Mr.Trudell asks.

I nod, "Yes sir."

"This one is polite." Mr.Peters says.

"Who told you to come down here?" Mr.Connors asks.

"No one. I mean, I just heard rumors of where to go." I say.

"And these rumors, did they say you had to do anything?" Mr.Connors asks.

The men start to chuckle.

I look up at Mr.Connors, "They say, I'd have to give you a handjob." I say.

Connors & Peters burst into laughter but Trudell stays serious, "You think that's fair?" He asks.

I look at the other two men but Trudell approaches me, coming into my circle. "Do you think we're giving away ivy league worthy letters to our students for hand jobs?" He asks. I can feel his breath in my face.

"How old are you anyways?" Mr.Peters asks.

Mr.Trudell is circling my body as I speak, "I'm 18." I say. And it's true, my birthday was only recently.

"Answer my question." Mr.Trudell says, "Do you think a hand job is a fair trade?"

I shrug, "I don't know."

"I don't think so." Mr.Connors says. The other men shake their heads.

"So, I can't have one?" I ask. I am confused.

"You can have one but it's gonna cost you more than a hand job. Question for you is, what are YOU willing to do for it?" Trudell asks.

"I say we find out." Connors says.

"Never had a black one before." Peters follows.

"I don't know." I say. I try to back away but instead I just stumble into Trudell who begins to peel the straps off of my back.

"Don't go cold on us now." Trudell says. He holds my shoulders tight before forcing a hand down my shirt, "An hour in exchange for your future, I'd say that's fair." He says.

He begins to grope my breast while the other two teachers look on. Is this really happening? Am I really being felt up by my history teacher? I look up to see that Mr.Connors has his dick out and Mr.Peters begins to reveal his. If they don't want handjobs then what do they want? Maybe just to watch. I hope it's just too watch. His touch makes my skin crawl and I'm not sure how much more I can take.

"Three white masters... Three thick white dicks.. One nigger girl." Trudell says.

My jaw drops. The other two teachers smirk.

"Sounds like a traditional American fantasy to me." Connors says.

"No, no. Wait." I say trying to pull away. Mr.Trudell grips me tight forcing me towards the couch where the other two men sit with their dicks in their hands. The closer I get the larger the dicks get. They didn't look so big from a distance. Mr.Trudell forces me to my knees and even though I try to resist him I am no match.

I start to cry, "I don't want the letter anymore." I say.

The men laugh and Mr.Trudell begins to force my head down to Mr.Connors crotch. I gag at the smell. Does he shower??

"Yes you do." Mr.Trudell says. He forces his fingers into my mouth and opens it wide. With Connors guiding my head his dicks does end up in my mouth.

"That's right, take this white dick in your mouth." Connors says forcing my head down further.

I can barely breathe. Mr.Peters is jerking at his dick right next to my face. He rubs the tip onto my face and I feel the warm precum.

"Hm. Mrs.Orthel would've loved this paint project." Peters says.

"And this contrast of color." Trudell jokes. The men laugh.

Using my hair Connors guides my head up and down. I try to push up on his knees but Trudell yanks my arms back and ties some kind of fabric around them to restrain them.

"You people always expect things to just be given to you. Not today. Now, be a good little nigger and work for what you want." Trudell says.

Connors starts to move my head faster and jerk his hips causing me to choke on his dick.

"I need some of that." Peters says. Connors pulls my head up and before I can take a breath Peters dick is in my mouth. It is a bit shorter than Connors but what it lacks in length it makes up for in girth. It makes my cheeks hurt trying to take it all. "Good girl." He says as he throws his head back. I close my eyes. I don't know who is doing what, I can't stand to look. I feel my clothes leave my body and statements about my body. I don't care about the letter. I just want to leave.

All of a sudden I feel a warm disgusting liquid fill my mouth. I start to feel like I'm going to throw up and try to break free of Peters hold. Finally he pulls me off and I try to spit the goo out but Mr.Peters covers my mouth with his hand, "Nope, that's good white man cum. You better fucking swallow it or I'll let you choke." He says. He holds my head back and I feel like my neck will break. I try to resist but he doesn't let up and I force myself to take a swallow the mouth full of cum.

"That's better you picky little nigger." Peters says, shaking his hand dry.

I can barely talk from the uncontrollable crying, "Am I done now? I want to go." I say.

"So soon? We just got started. So close to that letter." One says.

I shake my head, "I don't care. I don't want it."

"Yes you do." I feel a hand spreading my legs apart, "You want the letter & you'll want this too." Trudell says.

I'm rolled over on my back, my arms still placed on my back. The men pick me up and put me on the couch. They spread my legs wide apart and I feel a moist tongue on the inside of my thighs. I look down to see Mr.Trudells bald head between my legs. He quickly goes to work and starts licking and sucking at my clit. I wish it didn't feel good but it does. It really fucking does. Mr.Peters starts licking on one of my breast and Mr.Connors takes the other. Each of them has a nipple in their mouths, sucking aggressively. I begin to moan as they hold tightly onto my titties. Mr.Trundell squeezes the inside of my thighs, gripping them with his finger nails a little pinch that makes me moan. Fuck. I really want to hate this but my body relaxes into them.

"One lucky nigger I'd say." Mr.Connors says lifting his head up. He continues to grip my tit but takes his tongue to my mouth. His tongue is as aggressive as his dick. He licks the side of my face first and even though I cringe I moan too. It was disgustingly hot. Mr.Trudell continues while Mr.Connors begins to make out with me. He bites my lip and at the same time Mr.Peters bites my nipples. I moan into Mr.Connors mouth. "Fucking like that don't you?" He asks.

I don't say anything, I just leave my mouth open on his while Peters goes to town on both of my tits and Trudell eats me out.

"Say it." Connors says grabbing me by the throat.

I can't speak. I don't wanna admit it.

"Say you like to be used by your three white teachers." He demands choking me harder. His grip makes me whimper.

"I like being used by my three white teachers." I say in a whisper.

"Good girl." He says going back to kissing me. He gets sloppy and I moan more grinding my pussy against Mr.Trudells face. I then feel two thick fingers in my pussy. With no warning they're rammed all the way up and I try to sink into them. I can't help it. I fucking love it.

"Like that huh?" Mr.Trudell asks.

I nod, "Mhm."

He smiles at me and keeps fucking my tight pussy with his fingers. My body begins to jerk and a wave of orgasms come over me, "That's right, cum on my fucking fingers." Mr.Trudell demands and I do. I cum harder than I ever have on my own in my bedroom.

After a moment they all stop and I collapse in pleasure.

Mr.Trudell is standing over me now with his pants around his ankle. He lifts me up and flips me over onto my knees. My hands are still tied it making it difficult to find my balance.

"I think our slave needs a chain yeah?" Peters says. I feel leather around my throat and realize it's a belt. One of them loops it up and pulls.

"Lift her up, I want that pussy." Mr.Connors says. I don't know what's going on but I am lifted up and he manages to get underneath me on the sofa. Then I am eased down on his dick.

I gasp and let out a, "fuuuck." My pussy is still so wet from cumming and Mr.Connors slides in. It feels so fucking good and I can't help but moan.

"You want this white dick?" Mr.Connor asks rotating his dick inside of me.

I nod. I'm all in now, I can't deny that it feels good. Next level.

"What do you want me to do with this white dick hm?" He asks.

"I want you to fuck my pussy. Please fuck my nigger pussy with your white dick." I plead. I try to move up on his dick myself but he holds my thighs in place making me squirm.

He finally lets up, "Then fucking get to work." Mr.Connors slaps my ass hard as I try to ride him. I wasn't a virgin but I'd never been on top before, "Come on Nigger, ride this fucking dick before I take it away."

I go harder and start bouncing on his dick. He pulls my body forward putting me in a choke hold as he starts pounding my pussy and moaning into my ear.

I then feel a grip on my waist and the belt around my neck tightens.

Without warning I feel the head of a dick pressed against my asshole. The pounding from Mr.Connors feels so good that I can barely protest this second dick. I look up to see Mr.Peters furiously jerking away in front of my face so it must be Trudells. I consider yelling out but stop myself. Everything so far has been fucking amazing. I'm curious about him in my ass. His dick feels slick as it goes in. It hurts like hell. I let out a scream as my body is caught in a contradiction. My pussy feels amazing but my ass feels like it is being split in two. Suddenly Mr.Connors explodes in my pussy. His cum is so deep I wonder how I'll get it out.

"Swap me out." Connors says to Peters.

It doesn't take long for that swap to happen and Peters dick is now in my pussy using me & Connors cum as lube. I can hardly enjoy it until my ass starts to relax a little bit. Mr.Trudell picks up the pace and it almost starts to feel good. Something I never thought I'd enjoy.

"That's right, relax your asshole." Mr.Trudell says, grabbing onto the belt. He pulls my head back some.

The choke makes me wince. It intensifies everything and I begin to moan uncontrollably. Mr.Connors is face level with me looking me in the eyes.

"How does it feel to be the white mans slave?" Connors asks.

"It feels good." I say.

"What feels good?"

"Being the white mans slave feels good."

"You like these white dicks feeling up your nigger holes?" He asks.

"Yeah, tell us how much you fucking love these white dicks." Mr.Peters adds.

I get so close to an orgasm that I comply. I wouldn't be able to stand for them to stop.

"I love all of your white dicks in my nigger pussy & ass! Please don't stop fucking me with your big thick white dicks!"

Mr.Connor smiles big and I am overcome with shame. I can't believe I am letting myself be degraded and humiliated by these men but I also can't believe how insanely good it feels. Mr.Peters takes one of my nipples into his mouth and Mr.Trudell tightens the belt grip and just like that I start to cum hard.

Something takes over me and I start to scream, "More! More! More!" Meeting Mr.Peters thrusts with my own until I cum all over his dick and as I collapse I feel Mr.Trudell fill up my ass fucking me uncontrollably and pushing my face into Mr.Peters chest. They both grunt like animals and it is pleasing to know that it's my nigger pussy that is causing them such pleasure.

When it's over I get dressed quickly on my own while they pat each other on the back.

Mr.Peters walks over to me, "We'll sign your letter." He says.

I had forgotten about that.. "Great. Thank you. When will I have it?" I ask.

"We'll sign it the same day, just bring it down when you're ready." He says.

"But, don't you have to write it?" I ask confused.

Mr.Peters smirks, "We just sign it. If you want it written, you'll have to talk to Mrs.Orthel." He says.

I quickly put 2 & 2 together. "Oh. Ok."

"You know all that N-word shit was just for fun right?" He asks.

"Oh, yeah." I say. I'm a bit relieved at his admission.

I turn to leave and he smacks my ass. I walk up the stairs and make my way out of the building. Every step I take I leak a little bit of their cum. I hope that Mrs.Orthel is as satisfied with me as the men were & I can finally get my letter.