Cheyannes Needs A Grade Pt. 02

Story Info
Cheyanne works hard to obtain signatures for college letter.
2k words
3.94
5.5k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trigger warning. This includes degradation and somewhat intense raceplay/slurs. Aftercare/Romance is not my thing so if it's a requirement for you then this isn't the story for you. This is not for everyone. If this isn't your thing please find something that is. If it is, enjoy! Every character is written to be 18 or older.

I stand in front of Mrs.Orthels room and take a deep breath. Almost all of the other students are gone. There is nothing left but me and my thoughts. My whole life has been about getting into a good school and making something of myself but to do that I need a good letter of recommendation. I thought I'd get it by going to the teachers lounge but that turned into.. I don't even know what. A humiliating orgy or.. Something. I shudder at the thought of me begging for white dick... being called a nigger.. And liking it. I went home that night disgusted by myself. And disgusted over & over again as I had touched myself to the memory. Finger fucking myself over and over again trying to replicate the feeling of one of their white dicks.

Fuck.

I had made myself wet again. I command myself to focus. I knock on Mrs.Orthels door which isn't closed all the way.

"Come in." I hear her voice say.

I walk forward with my books in front of me.

Mrs.Orthel stands over one of the student tables that is covered in paint brushes and small cups of water.

"I was wondering when I'd see you. The guys told me you had a very compelling... plea," She smirks, "for why you deserved that letter of recommendation."

I gulp, "Yes ma'am."

"Ma'am?" She chuckles, "I guess you really are as desperate as they said."

I look down at my feet embarrassed.

Mrs.Orthel walks over to me and rubs my head, "Oh sweet girl. Don't look that way. This is a safe place. You can be a proud white cum dump." She said. She lifted my chin with her finger.

"Ok.." I say.

"No. Not ok." She says.

"I want you to say that you're a white cum dump." She says.

I stammer but I force it out, "I'm a white cum dump."

She smiles, "And you came back for more white cum, right?"

I nod.

"And of course, a written and signed letter of recommendation." She says.

I nod again. Especially that.

"Cute little black bitch." She says looking me over.

"Have I had you for art?" She asks.

I shake my head, "No ma'am, I took chorus instead."

"Hm." She backs up and walks back over to the table of paints and water, "You know what I expect of you, take your clothes off."

I set my books on the table next to me and started to obey. I could feel my wet panties rubbing up against my leg. I couldn't believe this was happening again. I stood there naked and looked over at Mrs.Orthel who was holding a piece of paper. She slowly unfolded it and began reading it aloud without looking away from me.

"To whom it may concern, Cheyanne is without a doubt one of the greatest students to walk our halls. Blah Blah Blah, So smart, So talented, Blah Blah Blah. It is with great pleasure that I write this letter of recommendation. So on & so on." She reads.

My heart pounds fast.

"I wrote this after the guys from the lounge told me how much of a great fuck you were. I knew you wouldn't go through all of that for nothing. I knew you'd be back."

I start to walk over to her with my hand reached out but she pulls the letter back. "Aht, not so fast, sweet girl. This letter means nothing without a signature and you don't get what you need until I get what I want."

Mrs.Orthel plays with the paintbrush on a plate, rubbing it into something, "Let's do an art project." She says.

Mrs.Orthel waves me over closer and when I get there she grabs me by my pussy and pulls me even closer. "Oh wow look at the wet cunt. You are such a fucking slut."

Mrs.Orthel brings the paint brush closer to my body. The paint is cold on my belly. I look down but can hardly make out what is being written on me. She swirls her fingers and I turn. She continues painting on my back as well. From my shoulders to my ass cheeks.

Her hands grab my shoulder and she pushes me forward towards a mirror on the back wall of classroom. I can see my front clearly now. In black paint across my black belly she has written, "White cum here." With an arrow going towards my pussy.

"What does it say?" She asks.

"White cum here." I say out loud.

"Do you wanna know what the back says?" She asks.

I nod, "Yes please."

"Property of Rebs Academy on the higher part and Nigger slut on the bottom." She says. "Race shit isn't really my thing but I hear it's yours."

I can't deny it. I had replayed my male teachers' voices over & over again. I was a nigger slut to them and I had missed hearing it.

Mrs.Orthel takes my hand and leads me to a lumpy futon in the other corner of her room. She orders me to sit down and I do. She gets on her knees in front of me and spreads my legs open. Without saying anything at all she plants her face into my pussy and inhales. Then she starts to lick. Big slobbery licks and slurps. She is much better at this than Mr.Trudell. She sucks on my pussy lips as if she is starving. Hard with a bit of tooth tugging at my clit. I begin to moan. She holds on to my thighs keeping my body leveled as it starts to wiggle on its own. She inserts one finger quickly. It slides in easily as my pussy is so wet already. My body falls into it, trying to take in as much of her finger as I can. I need more.

She lifts her head up, "Oh wow, look at you so hungry for a fucking. Are you gonna cum for me Chloe?" She asks.

I nod, "Yes."

She begins to finger fuck me harder and my orgasm builds more and more but then nothing. She yanks her finger out and stands up laughing. She wipes my juices off her face with one hand and wags the finger of another. "Nope. Not yet." She says. I could cry.

"Wait what?" I ask, still leaned over on the futon.

"You can't cum."

I exhale loudly.

Mrs.Orthell walks over to her desk and picks up the phone, she takes a deep breath before speaking, "If there are any teachers available to sign a letter of recommendation, can you please come to Rm.14 please? Teachers willing to sign a letter of recommendation please report to Rm.14. Thank you."

She then pulls out a polaroid camera from her desk drawer and looks at me. "I'm an artist Cheyanne and you will be my muse."

There is a knock at the door and Mrs.Orthell calls out that it is open. A few teachers walk in and I am suddenly filled with shame as I remember that I am completely naked and leaking juices.

"Heard you needed some signatures?" A voice says. I look over and it is Mr.Nelson, a chemistry teacher.

"Yes. Our sweet Cheyanne is a woman now. 18 and full of dreams. She wants to get into a good school. Mind signing?" Mrs.Orthell asks, holding up a letter.

More teachers enter the room and soon there are up to 14. Including Mr.Connors, Peters & Trudell.

The teachers look over at me and I can tell they are reading the painting.

"I don't need any convincing." Mr.Connors says, walking over to me, unzipping himself.

His long dick is out and I lick my lips.

Without waiting Mr.Connors grabs my legs and pulls me down a bit so that I am lying flat on the futon. He pushes my legs into the air and I assist by holding them up.

"You missed this white dick huh little nigger?"

I nod, "Yes so much." I don't know what has come over me. Something about white dick makes me want to obey. He slid in with ease. He takes no mercy on my pussy and starts fucking me fast and hard. The other teachers crowd around and watch. The men have their dicks out slowly rubbing them.

A teacher sits next to me, Mrs.Hyde, and begins groping my chest. "What a set." She says squeezing them hard. She leans over and begins sucking hard on my nipples which only makes me squirm more and moan louder. She traces the letters on my body. "A little white cum dump hm? Do you think you deserve white cum?" She asks. I don't know how to respond but she doesn't give me a chance to, "Because I don't. A dirty little nigger like you. You shouldn't even be at this school." Her face is flat. With no warning at all she slaps me hard across the face, "Doesn't matter how many signatures you get, no good school will let some dirty nigger slut into their school. Unless of course the men needed something to drop loads into." She squeezes my nipple and twists hard, I scream.

"Fuck her harder." Mrs.Hyde says looking at Mr.Connors.

"You've always had a way with words Hyde." A voice says from the group. She smirks. "Someone bring me something, a marker, paint, lipstick." She waves her hand. In only a few seconds Mrs.Orthell comes forward with a black permanent marker.

Mrs.Hyde spells out as she writes on my forehead. "N-I-G-G-E-R S-L-U-T. Nigger slut."

Mr.Connor begins to grunt and thrust into my pussy and it squeezes around him, "Fuuuck." He says. He's cumming into my pussy. The explosion oozes out of my pussy as he pulls out.

"You had some white mans cum. You need to thank him." Mrs.Hyde says holding my face.

"Thank you." I say weakly. And I am thankful because that was an amazing fuck.

Another male teacher walks up, one I don't recognize and he doesn't wait before squeezing into my pussy and begins to pound it himself.

"Let's put these big lips to use. Someone please." Mrs.Hyde says. Then the gym teacher comes forward. His dick smells. He rubs it in my face, balls too. My mouth drops in a perfect o shape. I continue to surprise myself. Everything feels so instinctual. He slides his dick in and moans as I close my lips around it.

"You can do better than that." Mrs.Hyde says grabbing a handful of my hair. She uses her grasp to control my head and moves it back & forth on the gym teacher's dick. "That a girl. Look at you taking 2 dicks." She pushes my head forward to the point that I am gagging on him. I feel sucking on my nipples and it sends me over the edge.I cum hard onto a random dick. I cum hard to the view of men standing around me stroking their dicks waiting for a turn. I cum hard knowing that they view me as worthless, nothing more than a place to cum. They remind me of this every chance they get. When one dick leaves my body another takes its place. None of them bother to clean up after themselves. They leave me leaky and full of cum dripping all over myself and the futon. There are two constants, Mrs.Hyde by my side whispering degrading words, making me tell her how much I love it and Mrs.Orthell taking photos with her camera.

I don't know how long this goes on for. I know some men take more than one turn but I can't keep up. On their way out each of them signs the letter on Mrs.Orthells desk. When the last man leaves Mrs.Orthell waves it in the air.

"Someones getting into college." She says. She gives the letter a big kiss.