Chie and Sayuri (and me)

Story Info
Road trip! Two naïve and cute 19yo tagging along. So nice!
20.1k words
4.45
19.6k
24
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,010 Followers

(With screening and edit help from Rotorhead450. Thank you so much!)

Hi. My name is Mike. I am American, and I'm driving through pouring rain trying to travel four hundred and fifty miles from Tottori to Niigata in Japan. In my car are two young women, Chie and Sayuri, my co-instructors at the summer camp where I just finished working. Both of them are local Japanese girls moving into second year at Niigata University. I'm four years older than them, I study the post-grad program at the Graduate School of Health Sciences. Over the summer I decided to stay in Japan and work.

In Tottori each year there are a series of early teen international summer camps. Kids don't just come from Japan, they travel in from all over the world. There's good money to be made if you have an internationally recognized working-with-children license. On the way down to Tottori I drove by myself, stopping two nights to look around the coastline; in early summer the Japan Sea is gorgeous.

I didn't know Chie and Sayuri before I got to Tottori. It was mere coincidence that at self-introduction we discovered we came from the same campus. I hadn't expected to see anyone from my neck of Japan, Tottori is a long way from Niigata.

I didn't spend a lot of time socializing with the two girls; there were more than a hundred staff. Tottori is a big site and it was the girls' first time working. Both were super cute, but equally naive and giggly. I found myself hanging out with the elder and more experienced counsellors.

I could sense both girls had a crush on me, they smiled across the dining hall table and blushed when I stood near them in the park. I was surprised when they had the nerve to ask if they could ride with me on the way back home. I didn't say yes straight away. I had planned to take the slow road home again, but Chie's aunt lived in Fukui; we could get about half way and the two girls would stay with that aunt for two nights while I drove inland to the east to visit new places. I would then pick them up for the rest of the trip home.

We packed and left camp on our final day around midday, plenty of time to get to Fukui by dinner. But as we got to Kinosaki (about fifty miles east of Tottori), it was already after three. The rain was coming down so heavily that the wipers on highest speed couldn't keep the water off the window. Traffic was at a standstill.

"Girls, I don't think we're going to get to Fukui tonight," I said, peering through the blur on my front window. Chie looked on her phone.

"Forecast says rain will continue."

"Find us somewhere to stay?" I asked.

Sayuri looked up accommodation. Chie rang her aunt to let her know the road was too dangerous, and we'd be a day late. She was a nice lady, telling her niece to not worry and stay safe.

"There's love hotels. Or ryokan," Sayuri said. The north coast of Japan was famous for its traditional inns, 'ryokan'. There were very few western style hotels, unless they were actual love hotels - designed for couples to have 'short stays' for sex. You could technically stay overnight if you wanted, though you could only go in and out once.

"Ryokan is expensive," Chie worried.

"What's the cheapest one?" I asked Sayuri.

"There's one in the middle of Kinosaki for 21,000 yen. Sleeps six in the room."

"That's a good price for ryokan. What's it look like? What's the reviews?"

"Looks decent."

"Okay, book it," I said, throwing her my wallet with my credit card. "We need to get off this road."

It was less than a mile, but we took almost thirty minutes to crawl through the traffic to the inn car park. You've never seen traffic until you've been in a Japanese traffic jam. It would even rival Bangkok. The inn car park was open to the weather; umbrella-less we all ran with our bags in the pouring rain to reception. The lobby was small but clean. The lady at the desk took her time to check us all in one by one, as if keeping a personal dossier on each of us. She looked like she wanted to ask our purpose, but held her tongue. We had a choice to eat dinner in the room, which we took. There was no going out into the gloomy storm.

The lady personally showed us the male and female baths and then into our room. We had a large tatami room with an enclosed balcony posing as a dull sunroom. There was no view at the price we paid, looking on the inn next door. She said dinner would come at six-thirty, and a maid would come to roll out the futons after dinner was taken away.

"Is there a private bath for families?" I asked as she was leaving.

The lady hesitated for a moment before nodding, "Yes. Eight hundred yen. Key at reception."

After she was gone, I smiled. Undoubtedly my question had created tension for my roommates. It was already an odd situation to be sharing a room between the three of us. If we chose, it would be perfectly possible to keep our distance in a room this big, if we wanted. I didn't want.

"Hey," I shrugged. "No point to waste this chance."

"You want us to have a bath together?" Chie asked, surprised.

"Hey. We're here. It's not our fault. It wasn't planned. But no point in us spending the night together and not taking advantage, have some fun. Right?"

"Umm, which one of us did you want to take to the bath?" Sayuri asked nervously.

"Both," I laughed, "Not going to take just one of you in there. Come on, take your clothes off. Let's put the robes on and go find it."

Nonchalantly I took off my top, pants and my underwear, and stood fully naked in front of the girls. I slowly unfolded the robe from the cupboard and pulled it on.

"Come on. Clothes off."

Japan is a non-confrontational society. To directly oppose a request from an elder is a big thing. I unfolded two robes and held one ready in each hand.

"Come on. I'm paying for your travel, I'm paying for your room and I'm paying for your dinner. You owe me. Take your clothes off. It's only fair I get something back, right?"

Chie and Sayuri looked at each other, shocked at the sudden escalation. We were acquaintances, colleagues, road-trip buddies... and now we were bath-mates? Having a crush is one thing, having a bath quite another.

"Off," I said again. "You're getting all this for free, right? The least you can do is let me take a look."

I'm sure that being a foreigner muddled things. They couldn't be sure this wasn't normal for Americans. The guy pays, and in return the girl takes her clothes off. It was possible that was the culture, right?

I let the girls see my erection grow out of my robe as they took off their clothes. Sayuri was taller than Chia, and delicate, like an elegant model. Chie was fit and strong, like a dancer on a music video.

"Come on, underwear too!" I smiled at them.

Naked, they scurried to put their robes on. I picked up their clothes and put them in the cupboard. We put the house slippers on at the room entry and shuffled down to the reception with eight hundred yen of coins in my hand. The lady begrudgingly gave me the key and led us to the private bath. She showed us in. Two low showers were on a wall with wooden stools on a wooden slat floor. The small stone onsen was half inside, half on a balcony. It was surrounded with sliding Japanese windows, though we left them closed because of the rain. A pile of towels were rolled up on the bench.

"One each," the lady grumbled and left us. In true Japanese style, the towels were no bigger than a hand towel.

I pulled my robe off and nodded for the girls to do the same. Their body type was different, yet the same. Both had flat tummies, mounds that protruded proudly with tiny tufts of fluff and a gap between their thighs. Both had nicely shaped breasts that suited their body size perfectly. Sayuri was whiter-skinned and her sexuality was stylish. Chie had more color and looked less likely to break. Both of them were uncertain of what to do once their robes were in the basket. The towels were not long enough to cover both their breasts and pussy. Chie chose to cover below, Sayuri her top.

"Two showers. You two go first," I smiled.

The girls moved over swiftly. For those who haven't seen a Japanese bath, you sit on a small wooden stool and use buckets of water and/or hand-held shower heads to bathe and rinse before stepping clean and un-soapy into the water. If it was a regular couple together, one would usually help to wash the other's hair and scrub their back using the little hand towel. I didn't see any reason not to help Sayuri and Chie.

If anything, me washing their hair made them more relaxed. Massaging someone's head is more therapeutic than it is sexual, even if you're together naked for the first time. When I moved to do their backs, I kept my touch warm and mellow rather than intimate. Those two giggled and talked in Japanese. They were excited as much as they were embarrassed.

When I reached around to 'wash' Chie's breasts, she went silent.

"My god, these are rock hard," I couldn't help but say. Sayuri was watching; she was both intrigued and terrified. I rolled my hands over Chie's breasts, squeezing and gripping her nipples. I let her feel my erection against her back. I moved both my hands down and pushed her thighs open. Soaping up my hands, I ran them through her slit. I didn't put any fingers inside but openly played with her clitoris. Chie leaned back against me, feeling more and more sexual as I flicked at her clit. I gripped a breast with my other hand and Chie held the outside of it as I squeezed.

"Okay, Sayuri's turn," I said, suddenly letting go. Sayuri froze. It took longer for her to feel as relaxed as Chie with my hand between her legs. She felt nice, though, and Sayuri was super slippery. I had the girls wash me, too. They dare not touch my penis, I had to take their hands and bring it to my erection to wash it. Once they held it, though, they relaxed into the moment, perhaps satisfying a natural curiosity of foreigners.

After we rinsed off and stepped into the bath, it was too small to keep apart from each other. We didn't touch sexually in the hot water, but I turned from side to side to kiss each of them intimately on the lips.

"It's nice being here," I said. "I wasn't expecting to have a piece of you girls on this trip. I feel lucky."

Chie and Sayuri didn't know what to say or how to feel.

"I wasn't expecting this either," Chie said. "I thought I'd be in my aunt's house by now, with them tonight."

I smiled and nodded.

"Instead you'll be naked in Kinosaki. Do we need to keep it a secret from your aunt? When we arrive there, do I need to say you girls slept alone?"

"Can you?" Chie asked, appreciatively. "My family won't expect we all stayed in the same room."

"Or shared a bath?" I laughed.

"No. I don't think they would think it's a good thing. Especially with a foreign boy. They are from the countryside, they want me to marry a good Japanese boy."

"I'm not marrying you!" I smiled. "I'm just kissing you."

I stood up and sat on the side of the bath. In the heat, my penis was soft but thick.

"How's that compare with your boyfriend?" I asked them both.

"Neither of us have a boyfriend!" Chie giggled.

"Okay, but you've had boys in the past. When you've had sex before, how does this compare with some local boy?"

Silence.

Both Chie and Sayuri blushed red in the poor grey light.

"What?" I asked.

"I've not... been with a boy before," Sayuri stammered.

"Or me," Chie admitted.

"Holy shit," I said. "Not even in your mouth?"

Both of them shook their heads.

"Holy shit! You must be... a bit anxious. Us staying together. Getting undressed."

"Yes," they both blushed.

"Wow. I'm sorry," I said immediately, not having thought they could be virgins given they begged to come in my car. "This... is interesting. How do you feel? Do you want to do this, or prefer not?"

"Be undressed with you?" Sayuri asked, confused but the question.

"Well yeah, but not just be undressed. Have a piece of you, too."

"Have sex with us?" Chie shuddered.

"Of course. Not going to just look at each other all night are we? I can take it easy on you, but it would be a waste to stay together and not fuck you."

The girls said nothing.

"I'll take that silence as a yes?" I asked in hope.

Chie and Sayuri spoke to each other in Japanese. I think Chie was saying they have to, there's nowhere to stay if I kicked them out. Something about it being scary. Something about getting pregnant.

"So? Are we okay to fuck?" I asked.

"Do we have to?" Sayuri said for the both of them, shivering in the hot water.

"It's only fair, right?" I smiled. "You're already naked, so not too difficult to just open your legs as well."

********

"Chie, why you need to go so far away? Find some part-time job near home," her mother whined. "Tottori is too far away."

"It's an international camp, Mama. It's world famous. People visit from everywhere in the world."

"Gaijin. Cannot trust foreigners. What's Yoshi think of you mixing with such a crowd?"

"Mama! I don't care! Yoshi is not my boyfriend! Stop match-making us!"

"Such a nice family. We've known them for years," her mother sighed.

"Years gone by, it would have been you had no choice, Chie," her father weighed in.

"Look at your father and me," her mother agreed.

"It's not the samurai age anymore," Chie groaned.

Yoshi was a nice guy, but something in Chie yearned for more. If she went on an adventure, a global tour, it was possible that she might very well come back and decide that Yoshi was exactly what she needed. But without that chance to discover the world, it would be impossible to settle down. Yes, Tottori was a long way away. Not far enough.

"Chie, it's Yoshi's mama on the phone. At least go and say goodbye before you go."

********

"I can drive you," Yoshi said the night before Chie left. Her train tickets were booked from Niigata to Tokyo, then Hiroshima, then up to Tottori. It would take the best part of ten hours.

"Yoshi. Don't be silly. It will take just as long by car."

"I don't mind."

"I already have my ticket."

"You can refund it?"

Chie sighed.

"Yoshi, you are an adorable guy. Super sweet. Maybe one day I'll be ready. But I'm not yet. I want to see the world. I'm only nineteen. I'm too young. You couldn't trust me forever if we started now."

"You want to try other guys?" he asked, wondering at her meaning.

"That's not what I mean. It's not a kissing thing. It's a life thing. I wanna go through the world, then pick a spot to live."

"You sound like Kiki," he sighed.

"Kiki's Delivery Service? Oh, you're so cute. Yes, maybe. But even she only tried one town. I want to live in a hundred places."

"I like it here," Yoshi said.

"I know. And I like that you like it here. It's good. And it might be good for me too. But I just can't be sure. I need to find out."

Yoshi nodded, conceding.

"I know we are not dating... but can I kiss you, before you go?"

"Of course you can," Chie smiled with empathy. Yoshi's family had cleared out to give their son the space he needed to talk with their chosen one. Yoshi shuffled closer on the sofa and moved his lips to hers. He was losing her but the goodbye had given him a chance to get close. Chie politely returned the kiss. She let him tongue her. She let him kiss her ears, her neck, and her nape. Chie let her shirt buttons open, then her shirt come off. She let her bra undone next. She let her nipples into his mouth. Chie's jeans button and zip was unfastened, and she moved to make it easier for his hands to get into her pants. Chie conceded her pussy lips, his finger sliding along her slit, surprising both of them she was so wet. She shuddered as the finger went in and wriggled inside. Chie pulled her own jeans and pants down below her knees to open her thighs for Yoshi. It was the first time they had been so intimate. Chie was surprised how much she was turned on being fingered.

"Enough," Chie said as Yoshi went to undo his own pants. "Don't take that out."

"Chie. Please. You leave tomorrow."

"Your pants need to stay on," she said seriously.

"Chie. Please."

"Okay, a compromise. Mine stay on, or yours stay on. You can take my pants completely off if you want. Or you can take your pants completely off. But not both. I won't lose my virginity on a goodbye kiss."

What Yoshi should have done was pulled his love's jeans over her ankles, left his on and sucked her and fingered her until she was dizzy with desire. Then his pants could have come off quietly and his cock slid deftly inside her. She would have adored him for it. But Yoshi was young and proud. So, instead he got the hump. He picked up and left, storming to his room like a child. Chie pulled up her pants. She found her bra and put it back on, then her shirt. With no goodbye she walked down the road and back home to her own apartment building; more confident than ever of her choice to seek out the world before settling in Niigata.

********

Sayuri lived with her sister and her sister's husband. Their family was from Osaka, but her sister had married young so she could move to Niigata to be with her boyfriend. They took Sayuri in as their boarder after she was accepted into the same university. Daisuke was studying to be a teacher. Not just any teacher, he was determined to teach at one of the most elite high schools in Japan like Horikoshi Gakuen or Nada High School. As such he was getting his masters, and fighting hard to top his class.

Sayuri had always secretly been in love with Daisuke. When she heard he was going to oversee education at the Tottori summer camps she asked if she could work there, too? Both her sister and brother-in-law said great, that would be wonderful. Sayuri didn't exactly have a plan to throw herself at her sister's husband, but was thrilled to have him to herself for a month. But it hadn't turned out that way. Daisuke was in management of the camp, literally miles away from the general staff population. It wasn't until the weekend between the third and fourth (and final) week that she got to be with him. Daisuke came to a counsellor's karaoke night on Saturday. Everyone got hammered in true Japanese style, Daisuke included. Of course he trusted his wife's kid sister when she said she would walk him back to camp. Later on, it took him a while to realize the pussy he was licking, parked on his face was Sayuri's, and that blue light ambience wasn't just his imagination, it was the mood lighting of the love hotel she had brought him to. He had to admit she was a peach, a better nude than her elder sister. He was clever enough in his stupor to keep his pants on, however... drinking from her cunt and sucking her breasts was borderline okay, under the circumstances, no? Her young tits were divine. Her pussy delicious. Sayuri kissed him so lovingly no matter how much his mouth stunk of her. And the feel of her naked breasts against the skin of his own chest was delightful. Her ass was wonderful in his hands. Thankfully drunken sleep came to his rescue before the hardness in his pants found its way into his sister-in-law's pussy.

In the morning he slipped quietly out of bed to take a shower and re-dress. He thought to sneak out before she woke but decided that would be awkward later; better to face her straight away. He woke Sayuri by sucking her gorgeous breasts. She smiled and opened her eyes, watching lovingly as her brother-in-law tongued her nipple and reached between her legs. Sayuri opened them for him. Her back arched as a finger pushed in.

"Oh Daisuke. You haven't done it to me, not properly," she moaned. "Please...."

Daisuke came up to kiss his wife's sister as he gently fingered her.

"Sayuri. It's been wonderful to have a night with you. A dream. Your body is gorgeous, wonderful to touch. I feel lucky to have seen it like this and played with it. But if I fuck you, that's the end of my marriage. I don't want that. Do you want that?"

Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,010 Followers