Chie and Sayuri (and me)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," Sayuri admitted.

"We still need to live together," Daisuke said, kissing her lips. "I hope us doing this makes it easier, not harder. I hope it brings you and I closer together, not push us apart?"

"It will, it will," Sayuri promised.

"At least we won't have to worry about catching each other naked at home anymore. Seen it all now!"

"I haven't. Not all," Sayuri countered.

"I don't mind if you do see all of me, at home," Daisuke told her, "Just not here. If I undress here, I'll fuck you."

"My body turns you on?" Sayuri asked, grinning playfully.

Daisuke smiled as he said, "Yes," truthfully.

"Is it better than my sister's?"

"I think you know it is," he told her as he slowly fingered her.

"Does she like having sex?"

Daisuke laughed. "Yes. Your sister is proficient in both skill and frequency. It's why you're sleeping in the loft!"

"You're going to try for a baby?" Sayuri hoped. "I could help you have sex if she stopped doing it because of the baby."

"Ha! Your sister says her cunt is not for baby making, she says it's for play. For now anyway."

"Oh," Sayuri sighed, one avenue of hope shut down.

"Hey, we're not meant to be doing this anyway."

"Doing what? You're completely dressed!" Sayuri complained.

"I have a finger in you, Sayuri. I know the taste of your pussy. Your tits spent the night pushed against me. All of that... is more than we should ever have done," he said calmly.

"I know," Sayuri sighed again.

"Come on. Have a shower. I'll watch," he smiled. "Then we'll go get some breakfast."

Daisuke sat in the doorway watching Sayuri wash his kisses from her body. He dried her afterward, and helped her dress. She left her pants and bra in her bag, just wearing her dress from the night before.

"People will be able to tell we're on the way home in these clothes," she grinned.

"No one knows us here," Daisuke shrugged, holding her hand as they walked, and holding her bare ass under her dress as they kissed in the lift up to the pancake house.

"This is a dream for me," she said as he tongued her ear.

"I feel lucky to have seen you naked, too. I never expected to taste your cunt."

"You can do it again," she told him.

"Let's see what happens when we get home. Whatever we do or don't do, nothing when your sister is in the house. Okay?"

"Okay," she smiled, lifting the back of her dress playfully as she got out of the lift.

Daisuke took a deep breath. How long would he be able to resist bedding that girl properly?

********

The onsen water was hot and so was the air. Summer in Japan is hot and sweaty even when it wasn't pouring with rain. All three of us sat on the edge of the bath more than in it. I asked Sayuri to open the sliding windows and let the rain cool the bathroom down if it could. She looked great moving around undressed.

I got up and moved over to the sink to shave with the disposable razors provided. I was conscious of not wanting to scratch the girls' skin as I kissed their delicate bodies later.

"Hey," I said when I was done, "Let's do you guys as well. Have you ever shaved your pussies?"

Both girls shook their heads.

"Well, come on, sit on the little stool."

"Huh? Really? We have to do that?" Chie asked, shocked at the idea.

"You'll love it, believe me. When I suck your cunt, you'll love it."

"Cunt?"

I pointed at her vagina.

"Oh. Cunt," she said. Chie wasn't entirely sure that she wanted her cunt sucked.

"Come. Sit," I said. Chie came and sat and watched herself get shaved bare, followed by Sayuri. We went back into the bath afterward to help soothe their skin.

"Amazing to be here," I said. I sat and pulled Sayuri onto my lap, putting my hands to her breasts. I kissed her shoulders and neck. "Never thought we'd be like this, in a bath, you two with shaved pussies. Amazing. Completely lucky."

I felt Sayuri's body, massaging my hands through her hair, too. I turned to her and kissed her mouth. Sayuri kissed back. I cupped her shaved mound.

"You are beautiful," I said. Neither of the girls spoke. They took their turn being kissed and felt up silently. There was no protest at my hand or lips on their body, but some apprehension. Neither of them were entirely relaxed. Neither of them were feeling entirely passionate. The situation was too unexpected. Too strange. Entirely unplanned. Perhaps if they were alone with me they would warm into it more, rather than having another girl watching. It was the first time I had two girls at once, too. I had to work at keeping them both included. I could sit them on the edge of the bath and finger them both, but I only had one mouth for their lips or their tits.

At least the girls had grown accustomed to their nudity. When the heat and humidity finally drove us to leave the bath, they toweled off openly nude and didn't rush to put the robes back on. Sayuri walked comfortably around to close the windows she had opened.

"Gorgeous," I couldn't help to say at the sight.

When we were back in the room there was an hour left before dinner. We found a vending machine in a little archway in the hall that sold beer and sake, so we had drinks. I looked into the cupboards in the room and pulled one futon out.

"Come on, let's do one of you before dinner comes. Get a start. Then the other one we can do after dinner."

I put the sheet on the futon mattress as the girls looked on sheepishly. I drank a beer and took off my robe.

"Who wants to go first?"

Sayuri and Chie blushed and giggled.

"You have condoms?" Sayuri asked meekly.

"Not on your first fuck. You need to know what it really feels like."

Both girls were too shy or scared to volunteer.

"Come on," I smiled, "You're both going to get it. Someone has to go first."

"I will," Chie said meekly.

"Okay," I nodded. "Take your robe off. Come over."

Chie disrobed, folding it up and putting it in the cupboard. Sayuri retreated to the chair in the enclosed balcony.

"Come," I said to Chie, holding out my hand. "You look great with no hair."

We kissed standing up, my hands on her ass, my tongue in her mouth, her breasts squashed against me. My erection rose to burn against her tummy, I took her hand and brought it to me.

"Hold. Tug. How does that feel?"

"Hard."

"It's going to be in you."

Chie groaned at the thought.

"I worry it can't."

"Don't worry, we'll get there."

I took her hand and ran her fingers from the tip to the base.

"All of that. Up your cunt."

"I worry I'll get pregnant."

"It's possible," I said, kissing her neck. I lay Chie down on the soft futon. She was shaking, knowing what was going to happen. I crawled down between her thighs, spreading her legs wide. With shaved face against shaved pussy, it was smooth and fragrant. Wetness seeped from her. Chie's body twisted at the tongue in her hole and on her lips. My finger flicked her clit as I sucked and tongued her. I pushed my finger inside and sucked on her clit. Chie was lost to her body. I climbed up and mouthed her breasts as my cock wet itself in her slit. My whole face stunk of cunt as I kissed her mouth and pushed. My head forced into her hole. The path forward was stuck. I crawled back down to suck her vagina again, then up to kiss her mouth as my cock inched further inside. I went down on her again. Chie pulled the hair on my head, entirely absorbed by the smell of sex in the room. This time when I came up to kiss her I stayed up. I pushed and prodded and pumped and fucked that girl until she was fully opened. It took a remarkable effort of perseverance, but I didn't stop until my entire beast was housed in her garage.

"You're done. You're full of cock," I panted. "Are you okay?"

Chie nodded nervously.

"Does it hurt?"

"Not if you stay still," Chie breathed.

"Not much chance of that happening," I had to admit.

I kissed her mouth passionately, Chie did a good job of kissing back. Our tongues danced. I started slowly fucking her cunt.

"Please don't get me pregnant," she grimaced.

"Let's see, I feel on edge," I said honestly. I wasn't sure I could keep control, the grip on my cock was amazing. I lifted up on my arms to look down on the girl beneath me. I watched her face as my cock drove slowly in and out of her. Chie's eyes were wide, her mouth open. She was staring into my eyes.

"I love your cunt," I told her.

"It feels good?" she asked timidly.

I nodded. "Guys are going to love having a piece of you."

"What guys?" she asked, confused.

"All the guys that are gonna fuck you."

"Guys? Will there be so many?"

"I expect so," I shrugged. "Given how easy it is to fuck you, I'm guessing you'll have a few cocks in you over time."

Chie didn't say anything. That wasn't really fair, considering she had so strongly said no to Yoshi, but she could see how I might think that way. It had been a short step from travelling companion to lover.

For a time we fucked in silence. At least Chie didn't look away, if we weren't kissing she was looking at me, watching the face of the guy that had put an erection in her for the first time.

"I love that you're naked," I said, leaning down to kiss her. "And your legs are open."

More kissing.

"Your pussy is shaved."

More kissing.

"And that you put out so easily. I love girls opening their legs whenever a guy asks."

We kissed for longer.

"It's so easy to fuck you, I love it," I smiled.

"I love you, too," Chie blurted out.

"Hmm, that's nice" I grinned, putting my head down to mouth her breasts. Chie took her fucking well. Her cunt really did feel great; despite how new it was, it stayed slick throughout. I was down kissing her mouth when I couldn't hold it any more. It took until almost the end of my orgasm for Chie to realize it had happened.

"Did you just...?" she gasped.

"Aah," I grunted the last dribbles into her. "Yes."

"You got me pregnant?" she asked, eyes wide open.

"It's possible. It was a big one."

"Oh god."

"Kiss me," I said. "It felt really nice."

For the longest time we clinched, my cock still up her, wallowing in my own gunk. Chie cried a little, though still smiling. I kissed her delicately as my cock slowly shrunk.

Climbing off I went to wash up in our small bathroom. Chie lay on her back, legs open, looking down at her sore pussy. Shaved and leaking semen, it was almost as if it wasn't hers. With a knock and an excuse-me, the lady serving dinner came in. Chie was dabbing her finger at the muck coming out of her. The old lady didn't bat an eyelid. She said hello politely to her and Sayuri, pulled the low table from the side of the room, then went back and forth from a trolley in the passageway. Chie got up on her knees, gripping her mound to stop more semen leaking. Embarrassed by the damp patch she left on the sheets, Chie tried to use tissues to dry it.

"Don't worry dear, I'll ask them to bring a fresh set of sheets."

"I'm so sorry," Chie said bowing, then coming into the bathroom. She sat on the toilet and let the rest of the semen drip from her.

"I'm pregnant," she shuddered.

"Maybe," I said. "That would make it a big first experience for you. You okay?"

Chie sat up straight and looked at me. She was a gorgeous nude, sitting there with my cum dripping from inside her.

"When we get home," she asked, "Will I still see you?"

"I don't know. If you're pregnant, you'll have to! Who do you live with, can you stay overnight?"

"No. My parents wouldn't allow that."

"Well... if I can't fuck you...."

"You can. I just can't stay."

"Hmmm... maybe. Let's see, hey?"

We put our robes on for dinner. It was gorgeous, we all took photos. The low table was about four feet long and three feet wide and every corner was covered; steamboat and small tubs of fresh ingredients, rice bowls, miso cups, plates of pickles and delicacies, steamed egg, a dried fish, fried pork cutlet with sauces, tempura prawns, edamame beans, cups for sake and beer, a teapot and tea cups, chopsticks and napkins.

To look at, you would think it would be too much for myself and two small women to eat, but never underestimate the consumption power of a Japanese woman. And her capacity to drink. And their love for games. Those two almost laughed up their dinner playing the world's shortest ever game of strip junken (paper-rock-scissors). One piece each and we were all naked. The beer and sake helped them think that was the funniest thing they had ever done. I had us keep playing to do naked dares. As penalties we drank, ran out naked to touch things in the hall, sang, squeezed the other girls breast, 'accidentally' sent a naked photo to a boy in their contact list, make me masturbate, drank more; and generally caused a drunken raucous. Even the housemaid coming in to clean the table away and lay out the beds didn't stop us carrying on like drunken co-eds. By the time it was Sayuri's turn to get nailed, Chie had curled up in her futon and passed out.

Sayuri kissed with the passion of a drunk girl. She sucked my cock with the enthusiasm of a drunk girl - albeit with the skill of one who had never sucked cock before. When I licked and fingered her, her own cunt ran rivers of juice, as you get with an uninhibited drunk girl. She played for the camera and let me video our sex like a drunk girl. When it came to bury my cock in her body, I flipped her to her stomach.

"You'll be facing the pillow when you lose it," I whispered at her ear. "Fucked from behind like an animal."

Sayuri didn't mind. She lifted her ass and presented. Unlike Chie, her cunt didn't resist. Her hips were tiny, her features slight, but her cunt was made for dick. I slid effortlessly to her depths.

"Jeez, you were ready for that," I said, amazed.

Sayuri nodded. She was. She wished her sister's Daisuke had entered her a week earlier; to still be a virgin had been a bitter disappointment. Now she had exalted her revenge, of sorts, lifting her rear to let this stranger drive deeper inside. A foreigner.

"I'm being stretched," she whispered dizzily to herself.

Having cum in Chie and with so much alcohol, I wasn't even close to losing control. Sayuri got a long and tough deflowering. Up on all fours, I pounded her like a hooker. She didn't seem distressed, at nineteen her body was well ready to be with a man. Tired, we spooned together on our sides, my cock deep in her and the futon cover wrapped over us. Gripping a breast, it was a nice way to sleep.

I woke first. The day was still grey and miserable but not raining. I crawled naked over to the futon where Chie was sleeping on her side. After fingering her wet, I then pushed my morning wood into her from behind, bit by bit.

"It stings," she grimaced as I slowly fucked her.

"You'll get used to it," I said gently. I rolled over to put her on all fours, then pushed her face into her pillow. Ass in the air, I held her hips and slowly dragged myself fully in and out of her.

"You're smooth. You're wet," I said. "You feel okay now?"

Chie turned back and nodded.

"You're a natural baby," I told her. "No way can I tell you had your first time yesterday. Your cunt is in perfect condition."

I fucked her slowly, dragging the length of my erection all the way out and all the way in. Chie was opening up and filling with air, the tip of my cock had space to roll around her walls. I kept at it for an age, massaging my erection with her pussy, amazed at how wet she was.

"You are ready for this, too" I said. Chie seemed to agree. Her groans were pleasure more than pain. She pushed back against each deep entry, instinctively helping me get further in. In the end I lost it again, staying inside to ejaculate.

"Sorry," I groaned. "Feels too good, cumming in you."

"I'm gonna go home pregnant," Chie shuddered, looking back at me.

"You've taken to cock in a hurry," I remarked.

Chie said nothing. She closed her eyes back into the pillow, shuddering at how good it felt for a man to lose control inside her. It wasn't just the sex, she was getting pregnant. Her first baby would be from casual sex. How dumb but, oh, her head was dizzy with ecstasy. It was thrilling. No wonder girls lets guys do this to them so often. Once the cock was in, it was mutual. Chie couldn't imagine that a guy could feel as good fucking her as she did being fucked. At the twitching of insemination, she was overrun with goose bumps.

Chie was again standing on her knees holding her pussy to stop the sperm leaking when the maid came in with breakfast boxes. It was the same lady as the evening before.

"Don't feel embarrassed," I told her from under the cover of a futon as she bowed and apologized. "If they keep knocking and coming in without waiting, it's not your fault if you're not dressed."

"I need tissues," Chie stressed, pulling her hand down to see the pool of boy-muck in her palm. "Is it always this much?"

"In the bathroom," I told her. "Or there's a box down there by Sayuri."

The old maid pulled the table with the breakfast boxes to the middle of the tatami as Chie walked awkwardly to the bathroom, hand between her legs trying not to drip. The lady went out to get a hot water flask for tea, then left us.

I moved over to Sayuri's futon to gently wake her by sucking her breasts.

"Breakfast," I said as her eyes opened.

The room was toasty warm and not too humid, we all three sat naked to eat. I really don't like Japanese breakfasts. Salted fish, pickles, miso full of seaweed. I ate the fluffy white rice and went to the bathroom for a rinsing shower, leaving the girls to eat and talk.

The bathroom was tiny, literally a shower built for just one. The idea was to use the inn baths, I guessed. I soaped up and took a moment to think about the lucky break I'd caught. Chie was a babe ready to be switched on. Her body was small but divine; in perfect proportion for her size. Her cunt was in pristine condition, on just her second fuck it had performed like a veteran. Sayuri was elegantly beautiful. Perhaps someone to look at, or kiss, rather than go crazy for sex? It had been a privilege to bed her, but unless she was drunk, Sayuri seemed less erotic than Chie.

"Beautiful, though. Gorgeous," I said out loud to myself.

When I came out, the girls were in their robes, not entirely comfortable sitting naked when it was just the two of them.

"So, what's the verdict?" I asked them.

The girls looked puzzled.

"What do you mean?"

"Did you have a good night?"

Neither of them answered, they just grinned.

"What?" I asked, toweling off, still naked.

"Sayuri wants to come with you," Chie said.

"Where?"

"When I stay at my aunt's, Sayuri wants to come with you."

"Oh yeah?" I said, surprised. "You girls don't want to stay together?"

"Sayuri can have you now, I'll have you back in Niigata," Chie informed me.

I laughed.

"Oh really? You've got me sorted all out, huh?"

"Yes," she said confidently.

"I take it you liked being fucked, both of you?"

Neither of them answered.

"Well," I said, "I want to get on the road early, we've still got a fair way to Fukui. It would be good to get there before lunchtime. Sayuri, can we have a quick one? Take off your robe. But we should try and leave here by eight thirty if we can."

Chie watched nervously as I lay Sayuri onto a futon and buried my face between her thighs. Shaved smooth as she was, the wetness spread easily inside and out. I broke away briefly to tell Chie to get my phone and video us. There's not many times that you get a cameraman (or camerawoman) to film you having sex, rather than propping the phone in one spot. It was good of Chie to help.

I did everything I could to drive Sayuri crazy, sucking and fingering her. She was tight, three fingers was too much, mostly I used only two. Even my cock found it hard going. When she was drunk the night before she opened up easily but now in the cold light of morning, you'd think she was still a virgin. Unlike Chie, Sayuri's cunt didn't just bloom at one touch. If anything she had regressed.