Chie and Sayuri (and me)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to put it in me, or will you go kiss your wife hello instead?" Sayuri teased him.

Poor Daisuke was in the doorway torn, staring at Sayuri's beautiful nudity as his wife yelled out to him that she was home.

Daisuke grinned and shook his head, before putting his erection away and turning down the hall to greet his wife.

********

Chie at home had a very different experience. Her aunt had told her mother that Chie had arrived with no pants and no pubic hair. Chie found herself admitting that she lost her virginity to the stranger that drove them home, that foreigner. And yes, she might have gotten pregnant, he had cum in her twice. Their response was as comical as it was dramatic. Her mother telephoned the police to report a rape, but when the police spoke to Chie, she of course said it was anything other than rape. She explained to the lady on the phone (in front of her mother) that her parents just couldn't appreciate that she gave consensual sex to a foreigner, that she might actually want to sleep with a white boy.

She was then frog-marched to their local family doctor for a STD examination, who listened patiently to Chie's mother complain bitterly about men, foreigners, the schools, the government, the internet and the morals of the world in general, listing out all the bad influences that had led to her daughter making such a poor decision. Eventually the doctor managed to shuffle her out of the room to examine Chie privately.

"I am so sorry about all this, I'm so sorry you had to put up with that," Chie told her, blushing.

"It's okay Chie. Your mother is old school."

"You don't think badly of me?" Chie mumbled.

The doctor laughed.

"Of course not! Don't dare tell your mother, but I lost my virginity to an American sailor when I was on holiday with my family in Okinawa. And I was younger than you are now. And I got myself in the same spot as you, needing to get a morning after pill. You've had it already, right? But it's true we better check diseases, like your mother wants."

Chie blushed but felt better than when she had arrived. The doctor gave great understanding and service.

"Are you planning to keep seeing this man?" the doctor asked.

"I want to," Chie admitted.

"Okay, let's talk through your contraception options," she smiled, remembering the thrill of youth.

Chie walked out having chosen to go on the pill, as the Fukui doctor had set her up. The doctor had also given her two boxes of a dozen condoms in each. Her mother was of course disgusted. Chie was put on indefinite house arrest. And her mother never let any of the other family go back to that doctor again.

Sayuri was the first one to come around to my apartment, on the Wednesday after we came home. I had to guide her where to come by phone, standing on my balcony waving saying 'look left!'. My apartment entrance is not on a street, it's on a small village square, all paved and for pedestrians only. Underneath me I have rows of pokey old shops and vending machines. The square has shrubs and seats and lots of kids that go rollerblading or skateboarding or kick a ball around. It's noisy during the day, but quiet at night. The hole-in-the-wall restaurants are small and mostly daytime eateries. The entrance to my stairwell is half hidden behind an Asahi beer machine, which has proved handy more than once.

"Up here," I said into the phone, waving from my balcony. I was only one level up.

"I see you!" Sayuri said.

"Stay there. I'll come down."

I needed some drinks and snacks and decided to wait and ask Sayuri what she liked before buying the wrong thing.

"Is it too early for alcohol?" she asked cheekily. It was just after two in the afternoon in the last week of summer break.

"Nope. Let's go down to the ramen shop, they have beautiful big glasses of Kirin and Asahi."

"Huh? You gonna take me out, you gonna make me wait before getting undressed?"

"We'll drink quick, you fuck better if you're drunk."

Sayuri blushed and followed me. We sat at the counter and did cheers. Those big glasses of beer taste so delicious when they are cold in summer.

"You want I undo some buttons, or do I need to be careful near your home?" Sayuri asked.

"Undo is good," I confirmed. Slyly Sayuri undid the top three buttons on her dress, letting the front fall apart.

"Hey, what's with the bra?" I protested.

"You really want me to show my tits in here, during the day, next to your house?"

"Well, let's get some more beers quick and drink and quickly get your kit off upstairs."

The guys behind the counter were grinning and teasing Sayuri about how sexy she looked, and that she shouldn't waste her life giving her pussy to lazy foreigner bums who don't work. It was in good spirits, I knew those guys well.

"Hey, I told you guys, I'm a student, not a bum."

"At your age? Nah, you're a bum."

"...who needs a beer," I said in return, holding up my empty. "Another!"

Sayuri and I clinked glasses when the full ones came.

"So are you able to stay overnight tonight?" I checked.

"Yes," Sayuri grinned and nodded. "But I didn't bring any pajamas. Just a toothbrush."

"How did you explain that at home?"

"They know."

"Know what?"

"That I fucked the foreign guy who brought me home from Tottori."

"Wow, you told them that?"

"Had to explain these hickeys and being shaved."

"Your sister saw that?"

"No, my brother-in-law did."

"Your brother-in-law? How did that happen?" I shrieked.

"It's a long story. We've kind of had a crush on each other for a while. We made a deal where I let him see me naked but can't touch, and so he noticed I'm shaved and my breasts have been kissed. He could tell it was new."

"What? That's crazy. You get naked for him?"

"Uh-huh," Sayuri blushed.

"And your sister doesn't know."

"No, I only do it when she's not there."

"You must've known that when he saw your body, he would know you've been with someone?"

"I know. I know. I was hoping that at least the bruises would go before he saw my tits. I tried to just show him my backside, but eventually when my sister went out last night with work colleagues, he came into the shower when I was there."

"He comes into the shower with you?"

"Just to watch."

"Wow. What did he think when he saw the hickeys?"

"I had a big explanation on my hands."

"He told your sister?"

"He can't! How would he explain how he knew? But in the end I told her. Daisuke knew, so may as well get it out in the open."

"That's an interesting situation. So the poor guy didn't try anything? He just watches you?"

"That was the deal," Sayuri assured me.

"You guys are weird! Fits your MO, though"

"MO?" Sayuri asked before being whisked into a 'kampai' by the arrival of fresh beer.

What Sayuri didn't say was Daisuke did came into the shower with her. When she turned her body away to hide the hickeys and shaved cunt he took that as an invitation to approach her from behind. His cock went between her thighs. He reached around and used his hand to help run it through her slit. When the tip found her hole he thrust up, delighted at how tight it was, he had to force himself to get in her.

"Daisuke, you shouldn't be doing this," Sayuri said, her hands holding the wall to help push back at the erection painfully humping her. Daisuke didn't stop and Sayuri didn't stop him. His cock was hard and huge, as she had dreamed of for years.

"Daisuke. Can we get out? Can we at least go to my bed?"

"Sorry, I can't last, I'm gonna cum!"

"Okay. But don't do it in me!" Sayuri shrieked.

Daisuke held her hips and pounded her. For a guy that said he wanted to cum, he fucked her for an age before he actually started twitching.

"Not in me!" Sayuri yelled as she sensed it was coming. Daisuke pulled out just in time, spraying his wife's sister's back with burning hot semen. He collapsed onto her, panting.

"Oh god, that was good," he groaned. "Your pussy is amazing."

"You like it?" Sayuri asked, a bit surprised given she wasn't as wet as she knew she could be.

"I love it!"

Sayuri turned around and they kissed intimately and passionately for as long as they dared. Their bodies were wrinkled and sweaty by the time they left the bathroom. And then Daisuke noticed Sayuri was used goods, which infuriated him. It's funny how a guy who is cheating on this wife gets angry when his mistress cheats on him. It helped Sayuri feel it was time to tell her sister about her new beau, and start staying out more.

"So what happens with him from now on?" I asked. "He's not going to wanna just look forever. He's gonna wanna touch you."

"That's why I'm gonna stay with you as long as you let me," she said leaning in to kiss me lovingly.

"I'm good with that," I said, smiling.

The beers flowed quickly and it was four o'clock before we got back into my apartment. One minute later Sayuri was naked on her back full of cock. Loudly. I've not had many girls back at my apartment for crazy wild sex, and certainly not in the late afternoon when the plaza was still full of life. In hindsight I perhaps should've closed the balcony doors; not only for the noise but also from view of the apartments across the plaza. Sayuri spotted a guy with a big lens camera facing us as I nailed her from behind, standing up by the bed. It didn't make her stop fucking of course; she didn't even tell me until we lay down, taking a break. Sayuri gripped my wet penis. I was still erect; I had not cum.

"What are we going to do about you not getting pregnant? I'm dying to blow a load in you," I pondered.

"You wanna fuck my ass? In Japan some couples do that to avoid a baby."

"I don't really like that," I sighed. "I'd rather cum in your mouth."

"I can try," Sayuri said generously.

"Okay. When it's time. Thanks."

"You haven't finished fucking me?"

"Not at all," I grinned.

Sayuri got on all fours on the bed and presented.

"Come in?" she asked, flicking her hair.

"The balcony door is still open," I said, taking her invitation and pushing in. "That guy may take photos again."

"He can. I don't mind."

"You're a fantastic exhibitionist," I accused. Sayuri didn't reply. She moaned and shrieked at the pounding I gave her.

********

At the same moment I was fighting the urge to cum in Sayuri in the late afternoon light, Chie was answering the doorbell at her house.

"Yoshi. Ah, hi. What's... up?"

"Can I come in?" he asked, taking off his shoes.

"Ah, yeah but Mum and Dad will be home soon... I am meant to be getting dinner ready."

"Oh?" said Yoshi. He knew differently. "I can help."

"Yoshi...," Chie moaned as he walked through to the kitchen and dining area, following him. "Yoshi. Why are you here?"

"To see you."

"My parents told you what happened?"

Yoshi looked at her and said nothing, but he seemed to have heard.

"How can I help?" he asked looking for dinner ingredients that didn't exist. "You are meant to be getting ready to cook right?"

"Yoshi come on, I think it's better that you go."

"Not yet," he said with a look in his eye

"Yoshi. I'm asking you to leave. My parents will be home soon."

"No they won't," he said calmly. "They won't be back until they get a call from me."

"What?" Chie frowned. "Get out."

Yoshi shook his head.

"Okay, fine, have the house to yourself. I'm leaving."

"No, you are not," he said, stepping forward and grabbing Chie by the back of the hair.

"Yoshi that hurts," she squealed.

"And you hurt me," he said nonchalantly. "Now it's my turn. To have a turn."

Yoshi grabbed Chie's neck and forced his hand down inside her shirt.

"Yoshi, please, my parents will kill you if they knew you did this...."

Yoshi laughed.

"Chie, baby, this is with their blessing."

"What are you talking about?"

"Your parents are out tonight to give me space, so I can come here and do anything and everything I need."

"Yoshi, please. You can't have sex with me. No way that my parents sent you over here to have sex with me."

"Anything and everything I need to do."

"Do for what?" Chie groaned as the grip on her hair tightened. "What are you going to achieve? Nothing! Get off me."

"Get you pregnant before the pill starts working," he said calmly. "With a Japanese baby."

"That's ridiculous! I'll go straight to the doctor!"

"Not if your family won't let you out of the house."

Chie shuddered. Her mother was angry enough and crazy enough to try and pull off something like that.

"Yoshi. Please. Don't do this."

He had a length of twine stuffed in his back pocket. Japanese houses, even modern ones, have one tatami room in the apartment. If the ceiling is high, the sliding doors fit into wooden slats at the top and bottom, and the top beam is a couple of feet down from the ceiling. Above that beam, up to the ceiling is another smaller sliding door. If you slide open both of these, there is a beam running across the doorway. Yoshi tied Chie's wrists with the twine over that beam, forcing her to stand with her arms up high.

"Yoshi, please, this isn't going to work. Not every girl can get pregnant from just one time."

"Who said there was only going to be one time?"

"I'll get out. I'll get to my doctor, there is no way I'm going to keep a baby."

Yoshi shrugged.

"That is for your mom and dad to sort out. I'm here to get you pregnant, it's their job to keep you that way. I don't mind either way."

Yoshi stepped in and began unbuttoning her shirt.

"Yoshi, please...."

Yoshi ignored her, using scissors to cut the straps on her bra and toss it to the floor. She closed her eyes as he held and squeezed her breasts.

"These are so nice," he said.

"Yoshi, I gave you this before, freely. Why are you doing this to me? You don't have to tie me up."

"You didn't want my cock though, did you?"

"I'll let you. Just don't cum in me."

"You'll let me?"

"Yes."

Yoshi reached down and undid her jeans button and zip.

"You'll give me what's in here?"

"Yes."

Yoshi hooked his thumbs into her jeans and pants and brought both down together. He left them at her knees and caressed her bare ass. Bringing his face to hers he kissed her lips.

"Kiss me back," he told her. "If you want things done your way."

Chie kissed back as her neighbor held her backside, squeezing as his tongue went into her mouth.

"My arms are tired up here," she complained. Yoshi ignored her. Instead he knelt down and pulled her jeans and panties down her legs and over her ankles, taking her socks off as well. Chie was left wearing nothing but her open shirt.

"Why is your hair so short?" Yoshi asked. Chie didn't answer. There was only a stubble that had grown back since she was shaved on her way home. She watched Yoshi take everything out of his pockets onto the dining table before dropping his own jeans. His erection pushed out his boxer shorts. Chie shuddered as those boxers came down, too. Yoshi's bare cock looked massive. She watched as he turned on his phone video.

"For posterity. Show our son his mother being inseminated."

"By force," Chie added. "Yoshi, I'll let you do it, I'll give it to you, but just don't get me pregnant, please."

"Your parents are expecting me to knock you up."

"Yoshi, please. You can have your fun. I'll tell them you came in me. You don't get pregnant every fuck, right?"

"Exactly. So what's it matter if I cum in you? He did, right?"

"Yoshi, please. You can cut me down, then take me to bed to do it properly. I'll let you do anything you want to me. Just don't get me pregnant. Please." Yoshi put the phone on the table, propped up so Chie was in the middle of the screen.

"Okay, I will give you a choice. I'll either cum in your cunt, or cum in your ass. Either way with semen dripping from between your legs, on camera it will look like I fucked you properly to your folks."

"You gonna show them that?" Chie shrieked.

"Your mom wants proof."

Chie's body slumped. Her instincts to get out into the world hardened. She wouldn't wait until the end of university. Her mother's ugly vengeance was unforgivable. She would get through this day with Yoshi, pack a bag, grab some things and go somewhere else immediately. Anywhere else.

Yoshi took off the rest of his clothes. He went to the table to get the scissors to cut off Chie's shirt.

"Better to be naked when you get pregnant," he grinned, cutting along the sleeves to her neck. Entirely undressed, Yoshi took the phone to video around her whole body.

"You are gorgeous," he said. "The guys from high school would go nuts to see this."

"Don't you dare!"

"Don't worry. It's just for your mother."

"You two are sick. You'll never have me again after this."

Yoshi ignored her taunts. He put the camera back in place to film the sex, and moved over to hold Chie chest to chest.

"Your body is great. It's true that it would be better to use it for sex a few years before ruining it with a baby...," he conceded.

"Don't get me pregnant. I swear I'll give you great sex, just don't cum in me."

"You want me to fuck your ass? Cum there?"

"Oh god," Chie moaned, a shiver going through her. "I don't think I could do that."

Yoshi shrugged. "Either is okay for me."

"Cum in my mouth," Chie suggested desperately. "I'll swallow. I swear."

"That won't work on the video."

"Yoshi please. There must be something else we can do?" Chie begged.

Yoshi stepped behind her and pulled his cock between her thighs.

"Which hole?" he asked. "You choose."

"Yoshi, please."

"Which hole?"

"Oh god. My ass," Chie couldn't believe she was saying.

"You'd rather I fucked you in the ass than get pregnant?"

"Yes," Chie whimpered

"Okay. Are you a virgin there?"

"Yes."

"Well, at least I can take one of them."

Yoshi didn't rush into it. He took his time playing with the gorgeous nude body he had tied up. He kissed, touched, caressed and fingered her. He took photos of her. Chie did her best to smile when asked, so to keep him on-side, not to get her pregnant.

Yoshi found an unripe Cavendish banana. He smothered it in cooking oil and pushed more of it into Chie than either of them thought possible. He made Chie grip it with her vagina, to hold it inside as he stepped back to take photos.

"Push it out slowly," he told her. "So we can see how much fit. That's it. Like that. Holy shit, Chie, I can't believe how much of that got in you."

When the banana finally dropped from between her legs to the floor, ten inches of it was covered in vaginal juice.

"Yoshi, please. This string hurts my wrists, my arms are tired. Let me down. I swear I'll give you good sex anywhere else you want."

"Come with me to a love hotel?" Yoshi put to her.

Chie sighed. "Yes. But only if you promise. No baby."

"Okay. No baby. And I keep you until tomorrow morning."

Chie shivered. She had wanted to escape her house that night. If he brought her back home the next morning it would be difficult to get away again. Maybe she could get out when he slept at the hotel.

"But we better make the video of me cumming in you before I cut you down."

"Yoshi, please. Do we really have to do that?"

"Yes," he said simply. He wanted to have proof of cumming in her to get the money that her mother had promised. She originally offered to pay on proof of pregnancy, but Yoshi would only help if there was an amount paid every time he put sperm in her.

Positioning the camera and standing behind her, Yoshi pulled his erection down between her legs. Fiddling around he found her vaginal hole and pushed in. It was still slick with oil from the banana. Chie shrieked.

"Yoshi, no! Not in there, you said not in there!" she yelled out as Yoshi struck his cock deep inside her.

"Hey, I said I wouldn't sperm you in there. I didn't say I wasn't going to fuck you."