Chie and Sayuri (and me)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,000 Followers

"Maybe do it from behind again is better?" Sayuri winced as I forced fully up her. Pulling out I flipped her over and pulled her ass up in the air. She was wet, but still not easy to get in to. It was if the sex the night before had swollen her insides and made her tighter than ever. I kept fucking her in the hope that she got better as it went on. It didn't. Eventually I stopped, cock as far in as it could go, and held.

"Okay. Let's take a break," I suggested. "Do you want me to cum in you?"

"Huh?"

"Do you wanna get pregnant, too? I could cum in you."

"I don't want a baby," Sayuri said, turning back to look at me.

"You sure? I could cum right now."

"Please don't," Sayuri begged.

I nodded and slowly pulled back and out. Sayuri gripped her pussy as if holding it from falling apart. I lay next to her, gently holding and kissing.

"Please don't get me pregnant," Sayuri whispered as we kissed. "You can use my vagina, I don't mind, but please don't make me have a baby."

"Cunt," I corrected her.

"Cunt?"

"Not vagina. Cunt."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know. You can use my cunt for fun, but I don't want to be pregnant please."

"Okay," I shrugged. "I'm okay with that."

I rolled her up top of me and we kissed intimately. Her ass felt wonderful in my hands.

"You want me to stop?" Chie asked, still walking around us filming.

"One more thing," I said, "Let me bruise her."

Chie videoed as I rolled Sayuri to her back and put a series of massive hickeys on her; three on her breasts and one right next to her cunt.

We dressed, though Sayuri didn't wear pants or bra, just a floral summer dress from her bag. I nodded approval.

"If I'm coming with you, I guess I won't need underwear?" she sighed at me.

"No," I agreed, grinning happily. I stepped close and undid the buttons at the front. "And let me see your tits. Yeah?"

Chie sat in the front for the drive to Fukui, given there would be a night we had away from each other. I asked her to take her shorts and underwear off, let me see her cunt as we drove.

"What time will you pick me up tomorrow?"

"I don't know. Two or three in the afternoon? We should be able to get back to Niigata in time for dinner."

"Do you want to have sex with me at your place before you take me home tomorrow?" Chie offered.

"Yeah. That would be nice."

"Okay. I'll tell my parents I'll be back late, give us some time."

"I can drive the car if you want to do it now?" Sayuri suggested.

"Huh?"

"You two can come into the back seat. I can drive."

Ordinarily I'd say that was a great idea. But I have a thing about girlfriends driving my car. Twice in the past it had been the wrecking of them.

"It's okay. I'll save myself for you later, baby," I told Sayuri, smiling back at her in the mirror. Chie didn't know her aunt's place well. We were there sooner than she expected. We realized we had arrived when she saw her aunt waiting out front of the house we had almost driven past. The aunt caught Chie scrambling to get her tangled pants back up and on. She didn't look angry, just surprised and confused.

"Why are your pants off? Why is there no hair?" she asked her niece, not caring she could be overheard.

"Auntie!" Chie squealed, "Help me get my bag."

"Your friend isn't staying?" she asked, seeing Sayuri climb into the front seat and close the door.

"No, those two will come pick me up tomorrow. Two thirty?"

"Yep. See you then," I said, saying goodbye, then moving off.

"Shit, I should have done my buttons up," Sayuri said, realizing how exposed her bruised chest had been. "That Auntie must think badly of us three."

"How about you?" I asked. "Do you feel bad?"

"No," she smiled and lifted her dress, opening her legs. "Just sore. You need to be gentle on me."

I laughed. That was unlikely.

"So where are you going?" Sayuri asked.

"I don't even know," I had to admit. "I was planning on just driving around, looking at things."

"Where were you going to stay?"

"I don't know, some little place. A little business hotel. Backpacker if I could find it."

"We could stay at a love hotel?" Sayuri suggested. Japan has thousands of them, quite often with each room themed in some way. They usually have porn on TV and condoms everywhere and a big spa bath and mirrors on the ceiling, that type of thing. You pay by the hour, or you can stay overnight - but once you leave the room you can't go back in.

"Nah, we can use them back in Niigata. Love hotels aren't much fun to stay overnight. I'd rather we found a ryokan again."

"Love hotel back in Niigata? Are you going to keep having sex with me when we get back home?"

"Yeah," I smiled, looking at her. "If I could, for sure. You're beautiful. Your body is amazing. Any guy would love having his cock in you."

"What about Chie?"

"What?"

"Are you going to keep having sex with her, too?"

"I'd have the three of us in together if it were my choice!"

Sayuri smiled and shook her head.

"Boys! You want everything your way."

"Come on, find us somewhere to stay. Look up the ryokan situation anywhere within four hours drive from here. Somewhere nice and inexpensive and with a family bath so we can go in an onsen together."

"We don't need a ryokan for that," Sayuri said.

"What do you mean?"

"If you wanna take an onsen together we just find a konyoku."

"What the hell's a konyoku?"

"It's an onsen where the men and women go in together."

"Naked?"

"In some of them."

"Where?"

Sayuri looked through her phone.

"There's an outdoor one, in the mountains. Oyadani no Yu. Probably two hours drive from here."

"That's okay."

"Middle of the woods. Rapids, waterfalls, free of charge. Wear what you want."

"Wow, sounds great. Wear what you want? So you can wear nothing, right?"

"Uh-huh."

"But there could be other people there too? Are you gonna be okay with being naked around other people?"

"I don't know. Let's see. If it's in the mountains, maybe it's not busy."

"Which way?"

"That way," Sayuri said, pointing backward.

It took two and a half hours (plus a Mos-burger stop) to get to the car park at the start of the walking path down the onsen. The drive was spectacularly beautiful. The sun was out, the humidity in the mountains was low, and it was toasty warm. A gorgeous day.

The car park was suspiciously full, though. Sayuri didn't say anything but I could tell she noticed. There are steps down into the valley from the road then an undulating path around to the part of the stream where you can bathe. Being a beautiful day, unfortunately there were eight people dotted around the area and the pool. Six were middle-aged guys. There were a couple of older women too, in frumpy bathing suits. The guys were naked with white mid-sized towels in front of their private's when they were out of the water.

"Mike, there's too many people," Sayuri hesitated.

"What's too many?" I reasoned. "If there were twenty you'd wish there were only eight."

"We don't have towels. There are none here."

"We'll air dry. It's fine."

"I'm shaved. They will see everything."

"Only if you stand up for a long time."

"You sucked my breasts too hard. The bruises. People will know I've been having sex."

At that I laughed.

"You're allowed to have sex. We're not the ones on high school camp."

"I know, but...,"

"Come on. There's a place there for our gear. Let's just get in."

"I don't want to undress here. There are too many people."

"Sayuri, we just drove three hours at your suggestion. We're not coming all this way and not going in. Come on. Dress off."

I took my own clothes off and left them in the little tray-type areas that someone had built. Standing naked I stared firmly at Sayuri.

"Dress off."

"This is too embarrassing. Look at all the guys. They're watching me."

"Exactly. Stop causing a scene. Dress off. Let's get over to the water."

"I don't want to," Sayuri whined like a young girl.

"Hey, I am standing here naked, would you hurry up? We've driven all this way to do this, so come on. Dress off."

With a pouting face, Sayuri picked up the hem of her dress and pulled it up and over her head, standing there in nothing but sandals. I nodded appreciatively.

"You look great."

I said it - and those guys looking over thought it. Admittedly, Sayuri was right, once naked she was scandalous with her wicked bruised breasts and thigh and shaved pussy. As she moved to take off her sandals and place them under the bench, it was an amazing sight for all of us. I took her hand and we carefully walked over the rocks to the onsen pool. Even in the warmth of the day you could see steam rising.

"Spectacular," I said, looking at both Sayuri and the surroundings. She dipped a toe, then lifted her foot quickly.

"It's hot."

"Which is why so many people are sitting on the sides, I guess," I noticed.

"I wanna get in. Not comfortable like this. All those guys are staring at me," she whispered.

"Can't blame them. You look amazing."

Sayuri blushed and tried to brave the heat of the rock pool. She could get in to her calves and tried to kneel down but couldn't bring herself to tolerate the heat on her thighs.

"This was a waste of time," Sayuri complained, standing hands on hips in the shallow part. I laughed.

"You are kidding me right?"

"What?" she turned to ask.

"This is anything but a waste of time," I said, nodding at her nudity. "You and this place complement each other nicely."

Sayuri sighed and shook her head.

"Come on," I said. "May as well look around."

Given it was officially an onsen and officially mixed, there was nothing wrong with us walking around the rocks to look at the river naked, but it wasn't exactly what anyone else was doing. If we'd had a towel to hold to our front it would have been more relaxing for Sayuri. I was impressed how she soldiered on without it.

"You're being a good sport. Not even using your arms to cover up."

"What's the point? They've all seen me now anyway," she sighed. We eventually persevered and put our body in the hot onsen for a length of time. It helped Sayuri relax for a while at least. We sat close, held each other and kissed - but mostly behaved.

Some of the guys started talking to me in the English they knew. Mostly they were curious about my relationship with Sayuri. Given it was so hot that she spent most of her time out of the water, the bruises on her tits and pussy were a hot topic, too.

I told them we'd been work colleagues, and used to body language to show how she got the bruises. It got the old guys going, our presence made their day.

"Usually women not nude," one guy smiled.

"She's fine with it," I grinned. "She loves the attention!"

"I do not," Sayuri squealed in Japanese.

Anyway, it was fun teasing her and talking to those guys. None of them left until we did. And of course with no towels we had to stand around air-drying for a time, giving Sayuri's fan club even more time to stare. A couple of guys came over for photos with Sayuri. Given the two older ladies had left already, I told her to let them hold her breasts, and being a good sport she held their cocks, too. It was fun. For Sayuri it was entirely embarrassing, but even she had to admit that the joy of allowing those men to feel her up was flattering. One guy, the oldest looking of all of them came in behind and held Sayuri's hips pretending to fuck her from behind while his friends took photos. I felt sorry for him, I think if he'd been young enough to get a boner that Sayuri might have let him in.

One of the guys recommended a ryokan nearby in Hakusan and at five o'clock we collectively sighed to see Sayuri put her dress back on and make our way back to the car.

The ryokan was thirty minutes away, the guy literally guided us there, us following his car. He came inside to introduce us, he knew the owner. I think we must have gotten a discount; the room was better, the dinner better and yet the cost a little cheaper than back in Kinosaki. The guy took some final photos with us in front of the inn, then drove off with a big smile and wave goodbye.

"That was really nice of him," Sayuri said happily.

"Well, he got a good deal, too. How many men have seen your cunt before? Especially shaved."

She hit me playfully, and we went to our room. Without asking Sayuri took off her dress, then pulled a futon from the cupboard. She went down on her hands and knees.

"You like it from behind, huh?" I said, undressing.

"It doesn't hurt so much this way."

"I'm okay with that. You're a doggy girl. Happy to fuck you that way."

I brought my face down to lick her wet, then got on my knees to guide my cock to her cunt.

"Wow, is it always going to be like this?" I asked, fighting to push myself in. Chie's cunt was made for fucking. Sayuri's less so. Hers seemed more for looking at than playing with.

"It still hurts," Sayuri winced.

"Maybe we find a Lawson?" I posed. "Get some sex gel."

"Can we?" Sayuri agreed.

"Yeah, it might help."

I pulled out and threw on some clothes.

"Come on, I might need your help, I'm not sure how to read the Japanese for that. No point buying hair gel by mistake."

I tossed her dress over. Sayuri put it on, buttons undone. She was happy to see me smile.

"I love that you show off your tits," I said.

"I know you like it," she nodded smugly.

In Japan there is a Lawson on every corner, even in the countryside. They are like a super-duper 7-11, full of delicious goodies unique to Japan. And there is always condoms. Where there are condoms, there's gel - usually. But we couldn't see it. I went to the counter and tried to explain, but the young girl staff looked confused. She called the manager over who came out to follow me to the aisle.

"Sayuri, can you explain?"

"I don't know what it's called!" she complained.

I turned to the guy, using my best Japanese to say, "Her. Cunt. Small. Oil. Smooth. Not hurt. Go inside. Her. Cunt."

Sayuri shook her head in embarrassment. I think the guy understood my word by word description, but he clarified with Sayuri before answering. Sayuri explained the same thing in a more discrete manner, before he answered.

"They don't have it," she told me. "But he asked if we use condoms? I said no, but he said these ones come with gel on them so may help going in."

"You want to use a condom?" I asked her.

"You can't cum in me. It will stop me getting pregnant."

I shrugged okay.

"Fine. Go on then."

Sayuri went to the counter to buy them. I thanked the store manager for helping. I think he said good luck, but couldn't be sure.

"You know you shouldn't use the word 'manko' in public," she said quietly.

"Manko? Really? Why not?"

"It's a rude word. You should say 'asoko'."

"Really, I'm so sorry."

"It's okay. You can use it when we are in bed. I don't mind you call it manko to me."

Back in the room, I had Sayuri put the condom on me. It was a struggle, even after she read the instructions in Japanese. It took three to get it right, lucky it was a pack of twelve. Back on all fours, admittedly my dick sunk easier into her; albeit without the warm feeling of wet pussy on my skin. And whilst the gel helped me in, after seven minutes of nailing her, the friction from the rubber was stinging more than if I had been bare-back.

"Okay, let's stop. Dinner will come soon anyway," I said, seeing Sayuri was hurting.

"I'm so sorry," she said, genuinely.

"Hey, we'll get there! Doesn't have to be perfect from the start. Would be more strange if it was, right?"

Sayuri smiled and hugged me.

"Thank you," she said, kissing gently.

"Hey, just getting up you is a privilege. It's me who needs thanking you."

She kissed and held me tightly.

"Can you take that off for me?" I asked.

Sayuri sheepishly rolled the condom up my shaft and held it with two fingers. I handed her a tissue from a box on the low table.

"This plan wasn't so good," she said.

"No," I agreed.

"Next time just put it in," Sayuri told me. "I'll try and get used to it."

I pulled her back to the futon. We lay kissing, entwined in each other's nudity, until a knock on the door. This ryokan was more discrete, they waited until we opened the door before they came in. I was told later by some Japanese friends that some ryokan will take multiple bookings for dinner at the same time. They never push back to the customer, so if everyone says they want to eat at seven o'clock then they have to deliver to all rooms at seven o'clock. Which means there is no waiting for you to be ready to take the food, they just rush in and deliver, then rush on to the next one. That wasn't the case in our Hakusan ryokan. That lady took all the time in the world to set up, even emptying the bin with the condoms and packets thrown loosely in it.

"Oh my god," Sayuri said afterward, "There were three used condoms there, given I broke two. She must think...."

"That you've been fucked three times? Ha. I guess. In short time!"

Dinner was outstanding. Sayuri's tits naked on the other side of the table were outstanding too. She had no problems with me taking photos of her nude at the table; and went as far as helping me choose which ones of her looked the best to send to my friends and post on some websites.

"You really don't mind I send these out?"

"You already made me show myself naked in real life. What's it matter if it's just a photo?"

"Hey I didn't make you do that, it was your idea to go to the mixed onsen."

"I didn't think it would have so many men there. I thought only couples or families would go there."

"You did a great job though. Those guys were pretty happy to see you!" I laughed.

"I know! And you kept telling them about the sex we had!"

"Hey, they were asking," I shrugged innocently.

There was a big bottle of sake that came with dinner so we were both relaxed and boisterous. We went to see if there was a bath we could share in the inn. We wore just our robes, taking sneaky photos on my phone of Sayuri pulling hers aside on the stairs.

"Your cunt looks great shaved," I had to say, genuinely impressed. "Suits your body type."

Perhaps it was because Sayuri had a gap between her thighs. Girls that have large thighs that touch when standing normally, look a bit unsexy when shaved. On girls with a gap, like Sayuri, it was gorgeous.

The inn didn't have private baths, only separate men's and women's.

"It's not busy, though," the lady said in Japanese. "If you don't mind, you can both use the men's side. You will probably have it to yourself."

That was an unexpected solution.

"Okay," I said on behalf of Sayuri.

As we walked down the hall and came to the bath entry, Sayuri took a deep breath.

"You've already done it once today," I reminded her.

"I know," she said, following me into the men's changing room. This was a proper entry with lockers and bath clogs and towels to use. There were huge fans blowing on stands too, to help with the humidity. I looked past the sliding door into the bath. There were two guys sitting on the edge. I spoke with them in Japanese as best I could.

"Hello. How are you? Do you mind? My fiancé was told by the lady at reception that she could join me on this side. Do you mind if a woman comes into the bath?"

Both of them looked surprised to see a foreigner at the inn, let alone one that spoke (shitty) Japanese. They looked behind me to see who I was talking about. Sayuri had a tiny towel wrapped around as much of her body as she could. The guys repositioned their own towels over their privates and said yes, please, welcome. They were surprised to see a lady, but of course one that looked like Sayuri could hardly be denied.

"Come in," I said, back into English. "We better wash first."

Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,000 Followers