Chie and Sayuri (and me)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chie groaned at the pumping he gave her, her body aching from standing on tiptoes. The twine burned her skin. The incessant slapping of pelvis onto ass as Yoshi wickedly fucked her was torture, Chie would have felt better if she was on her hands and knees somewhere. The longer it went, the more Chie ached. It was a horrible position for such a long fuck.

"How can you last so long?" Chie yelled out in exasperation. "This fuck is too long! If you're going to cum in me, please, just do it! Get it over with."

Still it went on. Yoshi was in a rhythm, and was delighted to be freely humping the pussy of his love.

When Yoshi finally began to take short breaths and whimper, alarm bells went off. Chie recognized the signs of a man about to cum in her. She knew the pattern, it had happened to her twice before. Yoshi was right on the edge and didn't look like he was planning to stop. Pregnant at nineteen. Chie sighed as Yoshi's hands gripped the bones of her hips and pumped frenetically. Alarm bells were going off.

Real actual alarm bells.

"Yoshi! Stop! Listen!"

Given he was moments from losing control it took Chie ripping her hips forward to unsheathe half his cock for Yoshi to snap awake and hear the calamity around them.

"What the....?"

"It's the fire alarm!"

"No way," Yoshi said incredulously. "No way."

"Yoshi! Get me down from here! Hurry! I'm stuck!"

As much as he was loathe to remove his cock from the beautiful body he was nailing, the alarm bells were not stopping. They had to move. Reluctantly he thrust in one last time, then pulled out with a pop. He was hard and soaked in Chie's juices.

"This is fucking annoying," he mumbled. Using the scissors, he snipped the twine at her wrists. The twine stayed hanging as Chie momentarily slumped to the floor, giving her legs a moment of respite. She rubbed feeling back into her wrists.

Yoshi began dressing. "Get some clothes and an overnight bag," he told her. "Quickly."

He helped her get up and move down the short hall to her room. The alarm terrified Chie as much as getting pregnant. She put on the nearest dress she could find, not even thinking of underwear. She took her makeup bag and toothbrush from the bathroom, and a pair of mid-heel sandals from the shoe cupboard. Grabbing her purse with the contraceptives and her phone, and holding the shoes in her hand, Chie opened the front door and bolted.

It took a few moments for Yoshi to realize Chie had gone. By the time he fumbled with his shoes and got into the corridor, he couldn't tell which exit at the end of which hall Chie had escaped from.

"Shit. Shit. Shit!"

Chie skipped three steps at a time as she bound down the stairs. She raced past elderly neighbors that ordinarily she would stop to help. As she burst into the street at the rear of the alleyway, she saw an unexpected face.

"Dad!"

"Chie, baby, come. Quickly. This taxi is for you!"

Chie moved warily toward him.

"Chie, please, there's no time. Your mother has gone completely mad. You have to get away."

"You sent Yoshi to...," Chie started to explain, but couldn't finish.

"I didn't want that, I promise," he swore. "Please, get away before he finds you. Get in. Go. Find a friend. Don't tell me where. Not yet."

"Yoshi is already here. He's already been to the house!"

"I know, I'm so sorry. I came as soon as I could sneak away. You can't let your mother know I came here, her mood is murderous," her Dad sighed. "Did he... do it to you already?"

"He was in me, but I don't think he came before the alarm. I don't think I'm pregnant."

"Thank goodness. Please Chie, get in and go. Use this number to text me, it's a rechargeable sim I bought. Your mother will be checking my own phone."

"You set the alarm off," Chie realized.

"Your mother can't know it was me, or I was here."

"You need to leave her, Dad. What you two did was evil."

"Chie, I will beg your forgiveness - later. Please. Go. I need to get back before I'm missed."

Chie did as asked. She got in and was whisked away, discretely noticing Yoshi standing on a corner at the front of the building looking frustrated and angry.

********

Sayuri and I were half asleep in my bed when Chie called, asking if she could come to my place.

"Of course," I said, giving her the address. "I'm sorry, Sayuri. Chie sounded upset."

"Hmph. I've had my fill. I don't mind. I'm satisfied. She won't be able to stay over, anyway."

Of course when Chie followed my directions and arrived, nothing could be further from the truth. She was looking for a place to hide away. Indefinitely. When she told us the story, Sayuri and I were shocked. Appalled. Unbelievable. Her own mother?

"You need to call the police," I told her sternly. "They can't do that and get away with it."

Neither Chie nor Sayuri agreed. It would cause trouble. It would be a scandal in their community.

"Chie, really? You are going to let them off scot-free?"

"I don't know what that means... Scott?"

"You have to punish them!"

"I will," she said determinedly. "Myself."

The mood was too somber for sex. Sayuri put her dress on and we went down to the ramen shop for beers, with food this time. We sat Chie in the middle of us at the counter to help her feel secure and protected. After a big cold beer, Chie relaxed. After two, she was in a good mood. We three laughed and teased each other, and began flirting happily.

"So! Both you girls had cock in you today," I grinned.

"Yours better than mine," Chie said dryly to Sayuri.

"You can have a turn with Mike," Sayuri insisted. "Don't let Yoshi be the most recent guy you've slept with."

"I didn't sleep with him. I was tied to a post."

"You know what I mean. Don't let his be the last penis in you."

"Don't push her," I said gently. "Chie can relax. It's a super difficult experience she had."

"Firstly, more beer," she said holding up her glass. "And gyoza."

We stayed longer than most ramen shop customers would. People, mostly men, came and went as we got noisier and drunker. The girls didn't stop me from undoing their buttons one by one over our time there. This time there was no bra underneath for either of them. With only male staff and customers nearby, no one complained at the sight of young breasts flashing around.

It was dark when we went back to my place. Needlessly I stopped at the beer machine with a fistful of coins, but we were too far gone to need as many beers as I bought.

Sayuri again pushed Chie at me and this time she said yes. I lifted her dress up and off. Through a blurry mind I was conscious of being careful of her traumatic day, but Chie had turned carefree. She laughed and kissed and fucked with gay abandon.

"I'm released. I'm free. I'm doing it with the one I want," she said when I checked the reality of her joy, albeit with a drunken slur. "And I don't have to go home. Ever!"

"Me either," Sayuri chimed in from the single sofa chair. She had undressed, patiently waiting her turn. We three had formed a bond, our own small club. A tryst, thrown together by odd circumstance.

"Thank goodness it poured rain on the trip home last week," I said, unsheathing from Chie's cunt to pierce Sayuri's.

We fucked in turn until Sayuri fell asleep. Chie and I stood in the warmth of the balcony air, holding her from behind.

"Someone will see," she said as I cupped her breasts.

"Let them. You have nice tits. Shall we ask that guy down there?" I teased, letting my hands off her breasts and pulling her shoulders back.

"He can't see. It's too far. Too dark," Chie conceded.

"So you're okay?" I asked, checking her mood. I worried Chie might have a breakdown once the rush of the day subsided.

"My rape, you mean?"

"Yeah. And it's good you're calling it that, you recognize it was not your fault."

"It was crazy. To think they could force me to have a Japanese baby like that."

"The fuck, was it traumatic?"

"It was long, and the position was awkward. It would have been better if he tied me to the bed."

"How did you feel, being tied up?"

Chie turned and looked at me with glistening eyes, her gorgeous breasts against my midriff.

"It seemed natural."

"What's that mean?"

"That my rape, I should be tied up. It was better I was tied up. Then I don't feel so bad for not running away."

"How does the sex feel?" I asked curiously. "Your vagina still instinctively reacts to cock and slickens up, or your frame of mind keeps you dry?"

"I was wet."

"Is that a body reaction, or something in your mind liked it?"

"No! I don't know. Maybe. I like the thought that some guy needs to have my body so badly he can't stop himself."

"That's not what happened today. Today you were a baby making factory."

"Yeah, but I think Yoshi enjoyed it too. He seemed happy with my body."

I was rock hard again.

"I'll tie you up baby, if you want it."

"You don't have to," Chie said turning around and pushing her rear up to my erection. "Not going to say no to you ever."

All the beers coupled with the emotional security of being with Sayuri and I had Chie wet again. My cock effortlessly sunk full depth inside her.

"Wow, you've opened up. Two cocks in the same day," I grunted, humping her. "Did you ever expect that?"

"No. I did not."

I didn't feel like cumming, so Chie got pummeled, slowly but surely stretching and resizing her cunt. The three of us slept comfortably entwined in my big bed. For us the world had changed considerably in a matter of days. I didn't know where it was all going, but I felt great about finding out, starting with waking up between two naked beauties the next day.

... to be continued.